User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:31   #51
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Sandy is what you could call the "night shift", so hardly seen during daylight (euro) hours.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:33   #52
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ah, I forgot about that whole time difference madness =/

It'll have to be a Euro person though, given we're losing two like
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:33   #53
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i like sandsnake but must admit ive hardly ever seen him mod. Taratang might as well not be a mod.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:35   #54
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can i be a mod so i can kill the forums please?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:36   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You do that already lolz

Nah, you're the life and soul of this party. Really you are.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:39   #56
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I am deeply hurt that I wasn't invited to the party :(
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:43   #57
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
lolz

":rolleyes:"
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:47   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
""
lolzoration!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:50   #59
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
when selecting a mod, please watch out for explosive arabs.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:51   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
when selecting a mod, please watch out for explosive arabs.
Damn commie nazis
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:57   #61
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Oingy Boingy
Nod
PAUL2
EVO
David Braham

Sorry to all those who applied and didn't make the list.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:07   #62
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NICK BRICKETT!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:10   #63
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I have never been approached and I would turn it down anyway
I am pretty sure you were a mod for about 2 days, no?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:12   #64
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
on GD?
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:13   #65
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I thought he was too to be honest. On GD.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:14   #66
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
on GD?

Wasn't nod a mod on 'The TPE Board'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:14   #67
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Wasn't nod a mod on 'The TPE Board'
Didin't that come into existence as 'a joke' by 'a departed member'?

Or did I misunderstand.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:17   #68
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

It still existed, whether as a joke or not.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:22   #69
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Not on GD.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:33   #70
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nod was a GD mod for awhile.

Then we had the whole 'lantador account scandal' and he was mod no more.

Its quite interesting how close some of you are and how far out others are in 'who i might pick' heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:36   #71
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Oingy Boingy
Nod
PAUL2
EVO
David Braham

Sorry to all those who applied and didn't make the list.
One of them is already a mod :/
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:39   #72
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
maybe the metalgear dude wherever he went to after his three day modship
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:40   #73
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
maybe the metalgear dude wherever he went to after his three day modship
That was JammyJim if memory serves.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:01   #74
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

Then we had the whole 'lantador account scandal' and he was mod no more.
He definitely wasn't GD. I think it was Frequently Asked Questions or Questions to the Creators he was mod on.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:09   #75
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
If chosen to become a moderator, I'd strive to become as antisocial, not caring and cynical as my predecessors.

Can't be too hard.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:11   #76
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
No I wasnt, it was PHD.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:15   #77
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Its quite interesting how close some of you are and how far out others are in 'who i might pick' heh
it would be so cool if you asked me just so i could reply with mocking laughter at the thought of it
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:20   #78
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
oh my god... pick me.. me... please.. I'll do anything.. PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:21   #79
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
how can we be "close". We either have said the name, or have not said the name.

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:21   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Dear lord
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:22   #81
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
how can we be "close". We either have said the name, or have not said the name.
Well, people have been saying 'maybe'.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:29   #82
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
No I wasnt, it was PHD.
I was close enough, I knew it was one of the help forums.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:38   #83
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I think MrPeach, MrL or Sarina_Toy should be a mod
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:40   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Does this mean that Androme likes or dislikes me?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:40   #85
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
Sarina_Toy

Who's been trying to rip off my name????
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:41   #86
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Does this mean that Androme likes or dislikes me?

Well, he's always claimed to dislike me, so dislike I would say :/
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:03   #87
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Who's been trying to rip off my name????
At first I thought it said Sarina_Boy

Sarina_Toy sounds better tho..

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:11   #88
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
At first I thought it said Sarina_Boy :(

Sarina_Toy sounds better tho..

Sarina Joy means something though.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:03   #89
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
If it's any help to you all I didn't get a mail \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:04   #90
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
If it's any help to you all I didn't get a mail \o/

*Yet*

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:05   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
*Yet*
JJ said he'd be sending them out a while ago, so if she got one now it would mean someone else turned it down.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:23   #92
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yah it was wyndstar who modded GD many moons ago. she became inactive and dull so messiah told her to fk off. then i started to mod Newbie Help or somesuch.

i offered to move boards but i think JJ had already made up his mind.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:27   #93
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
yah it was wyndstar who modded GD many moons ago. she became inactive and dull so messiah told her to fk off. then i started to mod Newbie Help or somesuch.

i offered to move boards but i think JJ had already made up his mind.
you offered to mod here again - like within the last couple of days?

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:28   #94
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
uhm.. yes..
though i've been feeling 'ill' for a week so that must be it :\
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:31   #95
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Too sexy for gd
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:33   #96
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
uhm.. yes..
though i've been feeling 'ill' for a week so that must be it :\
shame you didnt get it, maybe it was the time zone thing. Suppose we only have one north american mod though..

I guess james decided youve gained a rl now and arent available to mod fully. You would have been a popular choice.

Kudos to me for getting a 3 page thread \o.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:47   #97
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Aryn, don't do it! You wouldn't keep your sanity in a place like this
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 04:19   #98
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy option: My goldfish

On the down side,
  • he's unable to put together anything resembling a decent argument
  • his wit leaves something, if not everything to be desired
  • he's easily amused by even the most basic and trivial form of joke
  • he's unable to hold the same train of thought for more than 3 seconds
  • he's basically retarded
So, I guess he has as much chance as anyone else here then...

hohohohoho

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:12   #99
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
We should have a mod election. Everyone who's been here longer than 6 months could vote.
No, no, no.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:20   #100
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Pavil for mod.