User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:12   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Less than 48 hours

Cries the Telegraph.

I'll hide under the kitchen table.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:19   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Do you live in Iraq?

If not, there's no need to worry. He won't be attacking anybody with Weapons of Mass Destruction, because he doesn't have any.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:23   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Less than 48 hours

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
No.. not the kitchen, sharp objects could fly, under the bed I suggest!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:23   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I live in Scotland

But I just dislike war
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:23   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: Less than 48 hours

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
No.. not the kitchen, sharp objects could fly, under the bed I suggest!
There is no gap between the bottom of the bed and the floor

WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:26   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Re: Less than 48 hours

Quote:
WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Surely you can squash yourself between the matress and base of bed.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:29   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Less than 48 hours

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Surely you can squash yourself between the matress and base of bed.
I suppose i'll have to hide in the cupboard under the sink like the last gulf war.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:37   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: Less than 48 hours

Quote:
Cries the Telegraph.
I'' be so annoyed if they start on me bday (11th)

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:38   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
If the americans attack iraq will probably bethe safest place to be, just stay away from surrounding countries
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:49   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Less than 48 hours

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I'' be so annoyed if they start on me bday (11th)

mines the 13th so he'd better wait till valentines day at least

also it then gives them the chance of using 'valentines day massacre' as a headline so how could he resist? ;p
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:20   #11
Asper

Yeeeeeeeh

Oh well won't go on vacation to Turkey till October, let's hope this mess is all over by then.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:27   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Why don't we just sack off this Iraq lark and just bomb France? It's not as if this country has ever needed a proper reason to engage in violence against the French is it?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:40   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i doubt anything will happen in the next seven days.
Blix will report at the security council next friday and before then nothing will happen
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:41   #14
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
March 3rd
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:46   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
valentines day will be too tempting

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:08   #16
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Do you live in Iraq?

If not, there's no need to worry. He won't be attacking anybody with Weapons of Mass Destruction, because he doesn't have any.
yes he does
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:15   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
February 15th.

MAKE THE MARCH MORE INTERESTING!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:59   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why not just bomb the South Pole? Nobody gets killed,(exept a canadian or two) america can play around, and the world rejoice in happines!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote