User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:13   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So, who's actually watching the Opening Ceremonies right now?

I am...cuz there's **** all else on tv
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:15   #2
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Re: So, who's actually watching the Opening Ceremonies right now?

Its shite but im watching it
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:17   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Its shite but im watching it
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:38   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

im watching old dvds and videos

currently series 1 volume 2 of Transformers
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:39   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Opening Ceremony was great.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:40   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

apparently there drug testing the peoople who watch the olympics.

Leshy, your first
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:43   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought it was an excellent overview of Greek history.

But then it was all a big party of familiar stuff for me, so I may be biased
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:10   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

It was decent, the flash/internet funky thing was funny.

The size of the UK squad was pitiful.

However, it's no longer the olympic flame but the stadium gas burnoff.... I mean it looks like it belongs on a ****ing oil rig.

Was fun listening to Tiesto trying to stretch out a 2-3 hours set, also did bjork pre-record that in a live enviroment and just lip mime?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:14   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

heh, ya...that flame is a tad large
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:29   #10
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Was fun listening to Tiesto trying to stretch out a 2-3 hours set, also did bjork pre-record that in a live enviroment and just lip mime?
And still the Greeks came out too early to finish Adagio for Strings.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:32   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The Opening Ceremony was great.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 23:14   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

****ing the most ****ing boring ****ing thing ever the athletic teams that ****ing walked out like ****ing pensioners they are ****ing supposed to be athletes for ****s sake ****ing hell if you are athletes you can ****ing run or some ****ing thing **** sake get the **** out of the way because there are another two hundred thousand ****ing teams to follow you round the stadium six thousand times and you will continue walking really ****ing slowly and not get the **** off my TV well that just isnt ****ing acceptable you ****s.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 23:52   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

For the record - I consider the opening ceremony to have ended when the country teams started walking out :/
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 23:53   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
The size of the UK squad was pitiful.
Because they're all* still in Cyprus training - the BBC showed this and there were loads there.

*most
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 01:16   #15
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
****ing the most ****ing boring ****ing thing ever the athletic teams that ****ing walked out like ****ing pensioners they are ****ing supposed to be athletes for ****s sake ****ing hell if you are athletes you can ****ing run or some ****ing thing **** sake get the **** out of the way because there are another two hundred thousand ****ing teams to follow you round the stadium six thousand times and you will continue walking really ****ing slowly and not get the **** off my TV well that just isnt ****ing acceptable you ****s.
Something along those lines

and that was my sig.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 02:13   #16
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

yer had it on in the background, pretty boring tbh.. I liked the bit where it almost looked like they were walkin on air for a few seconds, except you could see the strings/ropes quite easily... infact it kinda reminded me of thunderbirds hehe
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 04:21   #17
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Cheap rubbish they use at these ceremonies nowadays

and that was my sig.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 12:19   #18
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
im watching old dvds and videos

currently series 1 volume 2 of Transformers

Transformers is cool
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 12:28   #19
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

there was a german flag lying on the ground an they all walked over it - made me cry (may not be true)
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 14:59   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

does anyone know if there are sportsmen/women from Northern Ireland in the team of Great Britain?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:42   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Yes, there are.

edit: atleast 1, anyway. :/

http://www.olympics.org.uk/teamgb/bi...?AthleteID=359

Last edited by Apothos; 15 Aug 2004 at 16:05.
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 17:59   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

What's it the opening of?
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 18:01   #23
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Are you being serious?

and that was my sig.