User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:19   #1
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
T-mobile

Are they any good?

They seem to be the only network offering flexible contracts, which is what i'ld ideally like and with the 25% off they seem to be cheaper than everyone else. I'd be going for the £15 or £18.75 a month one, just want to know whether T-mobile are shit or not because i dont think i know anyone that uses them.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:35   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: T-mobile

Ive been with them since they were one2one and theyve been pretty good tbh. Rarely have network problems and coverage most places is pretty good.

Pricing seems reasonable and inline with everyone elses. Im thinking of switching to the flexi thing too when my contract comes up for renewal next month.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:37   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to join this - the one for £30 a month as I was currently spending about £80 a month over my two phones. They always have a reputation as having the worst signal but I thought the offer was so good, it was worth swapping for.
I told Vodafone about this and they said they'd give me 1000 texts and 250 anytime, any network minutes for £25 a month. I said I wanted more minutes so I now pay £40 a month for 1000 texts and 700 anytime, any network minutes (as oposed to £35 for 200 texts, 200 minutes before my phone call) and they even chucked in a free Nokia 6280.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:45   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on T-Mobile but on Pay As You Go.
With regards to signal, there pretty decent, better coverage in Wales than O2 and Vodaphone.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:49   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Just joined them, im on the £70 squid flex one, but get it through work for half price yay. Free 8800 on that too.

Been brilliant so far get as much use as you need!
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 13:05   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Excellent, i guess its time to pick a phone then. I dont want some big clumpy one because i walk around with my phone in my pocket all day long. I currently have a small Samsung A800. Its old but it did pretty much everything i wanted so something along those lines but newer obviously is what i'm looking for.

Samsung E350
Samsung X660
Sony Ericsson Z520i
Samsung D600
Nokia 6111 Black
Nokia 6101
LG C3300

Anybody any experience with any of these?
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 13:21   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I still don't have a mobile. I'm such a luddite.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 13:25   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6230i for the win dude

Its triband
Has a 1.3megapixel camera if you like that sort of thing.
Acts as a dicatphone if you ever need it too (huge storage capcity for sound too)
Can play mp3's if you want
Battery life is pretty ace
Ive droppd it numerous times and it still has no problems.
Bluetooth etc etc etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 16:17   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was actually looking at the same offer last night as my brother can get my half price contracts with T-Mobile \o/ and while I don't have any experience with it he told me don't get the Samsung D600 as he knows a few people with it, all of whom have had shitloads of trouble.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 17:17   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I've been with T-Mobile since they were one2one, and I can prove it because my phone still says "one2one" on the screen. (People keep telling me it's something wrong with my phone, but I've changed phones several times and every time I switch a new one on up pops "one2one" like I've got some kind of crypto-time-travelling SIM card.)

I'm not very likely to move since I get half-price line rental, but their coverage seems very good (at least where I live) and I never seem to have problems making calls.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 17:21   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

for christs sakes dont get either of those nokia's, i'm sure they will give you the better 6230i or the prettier 6280 for nothing
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 18:07   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm getting the 6280 on O2 Online, no-one messes with my 500 texts/100 anytime minutes for £25/month.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 18:18   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I do not own a mobile telephone though I do have one provided to me at work. I only turn it on so that others can tell me when they are going to go for coffee break. Occasionally I do get a work related call but that can't be helped.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 18:52   #14
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'm getting the 6280 on O2 Online, no-one messes with my 500 texts/100 anytime minutes for £25/month.
The £22.50 flex deal would give you £90 to spend, with 500 texts using up £50 that would leave you with 200 anytime minutes.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 19:19   #15
JC
lolly roffle

My brother seems to think the Samsung D600 is the phone to get. On the £22.50 deal i can get that for free.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 20:12   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Im on T-Mobile atm on the flext £35 a month tariff. Its quite good. I get it for £17.50 as i know someone who works for T-Mobile.

@JC dont get the 6111 as it is terrible. The 6101 is ok. I would get the 6280 or the Sony Ericsson K750i/D750/W800/W810 (hardware wise they are all the same)

SE for the win
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 20:54   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have the N70 on O2 online with 500 texts and 150 minutes for £25. hurrah for upgrades!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 21:12   #18
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,73092,00.html

Oh come on how is that not the prettiest thing ever! even if it is a bit crap.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 22:34   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If a magpie could own a phone, it'd have the Nokia 8800.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 23:26   #20
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,73092,00.html

Oh come on how is that not the prettiest thing ever! even if it is a bit crap.
Bit crap is an understatement.

Its a nice, well made, poser phone. Feature wise it is toss. Its incredibly expensive as well.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 00:20   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

D600 dude.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 00:41   #22
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i have the N70 on O2 online with 500 texts and 150 minutes for £25. hurrah for upgrades!
I'm on a similar contract with O2 online. I thought it was good until I saw that with Virgin Mobile for the same price you can get 300 minutes and 300 texts. It's a 12 month contract too, not 18 months like the new crappy O2 ones.

Only 2 months until my contract ends and I can switch
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 01:49   #23
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Mmmm I think the Samsung D870 is my next want

http://www.mobile-review.com/exhibit...ng/d870-02.jpg
http://www.mobile-review.com/exhibit...ng/d870-06.jpg

Tasty
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 02:11   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

6280 is awesome, had it 2 months now, camera is very good aswell 2megapixel i think. I <3 it
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 02:19   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
It appears to look better than the D800/820.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 06:15   #26
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Excellent, i guess its time to pick a phone then. I dont want some big clumpy one because i walk around with my phone in my pocket all day long. I currently have a small Samsung A800. Its old but it did pretty much everything i wanted so something along those lines but newer obviously is what i'm looking for.

Samsung E350
Samsung X660
Sony Ericsson Z520i
Samsung D600
Nokia 6111 Black
Nokia 6101
LG C3300

Anybody any experience with any of these?
I work for Cingular in the US and from my experience the Nokias and Motorolas seem to be able to pick up signal the best. Also look for a quad band phone if possible in case you plan to travel, Won't work in Japan though.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 06:19   #27
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I've been with T-Mobile since they were one2one, and I can prove it because my phone still says "one2one" on the screen. (People keep telling me it's something wrong with my phone, but I've changed phones several times and every time I switch a new one on up pops "one2one" like I've got some kind of crypto-time-travelling SIM card.)
You might want to spring for a new SIM card. The alpha tag seems like it's not updating properly or you have an older 32k or 16k SIM. Either way a new SIM would show the current alpha tag being used unless of course you prefer the older one you currently have.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 07:50   #28
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Does God allow such technology?

(I have the VS6 and its rather nice if I do say so myself)
Unread 7 Dec 2019, 17:23   #29
cassiedragonaa
Banned

cassiedragonaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Every time I had problems with my iPhone, I always trust T-mobile in solving my concerns.
cassiedragonaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2019, 13:52   #30
Wesje3

Wesje3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for @TMobile ������ Increases Throttling Cap to 30GB
Wesje3 is offline   Reply With Quote