User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jan 2013, 08:38   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
so... where'd everyone go?

Hey! i find myself back here after quite some time away from this place. i'm sad to see it so quiet here... where'd everyone go?
Unread 12 Jan 2013, 10:02   #2
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: so... where'd everyone go?

Is it safe to come out from my "endofworldchamber" now?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2013, 18:48   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i think so
Unread 13 Jan 2013, 02:16   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I am still here
Unread 13 Jan 2013, 02:16   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think most generally most game people don't use the forums so much. maybe something we could push more.
Unread 13 Jan 2013, 21:09   #6
Aryn
Happy

<3

yah otherwise it's just a waste of space GD used to be fun until it turned all douchy and then now it's just abandoned. i think some new life can be breathed back into it
Unread 15 Jan 2013, 11:22   #7
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

hi Aryn
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2013, 01:53   #8
Aryn
Happy

hey memb! how's things??
Unread 16 Jan 2013, 05:07   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
<3

yah otherwise it's just a waste of space GD used to be fun until it turned all douchy and then now it's just abandoned. i think some new life can be breathed back into it
"Before it turned all douchy". Wasn't it always like that
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2013, 07:58   #10
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. i'm pretty sure there used to be posts about rainbows and lollipops, and then when i wasn't part of the in-crowd anymore it seemed pretty douchy.

so uh, yes :\
Unread 17 Jan 2013, 23:18   #11
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hey memb! how's things??
I am fine! I also undouched ;-))) How's Mapleland?
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2013, 06:33   #12
Aryn
Happy

it's good and my new car has heated seats so :thumbsup:
Unread 25 Jan 2013, 05:03   #13
Frippet

Frippet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I think most generally most game people don't use the forums so much. maybe something we could push more.

Definately ¬_¬
Frippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2013, 01:31   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Hi Aryn <3
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2013, 07:26   #15
Aryn
Happy

skiddy!! <3 OMG OMG OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!!!
also i think devi and i should totally come stalk you in san fran.
Unread 28 Jan 2013, 23:56   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You'll have to be beyond quick, as I'm moving to San Diego in April, although the weather is better there so you'll be warmer during your stalking operation

Also, hugely approve of R2-TEA2. Bring me one.
Unread 31 Jan 2013, 18:36   #17
Aryn
Happy

oh i'd much rather go to san diego anyway :P
i need to find out where to get that r2-tea2! it's so full of awesome
Unread 3 Feb 2013, 22:51   #18
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Hello isn't that spooky I just logged in for the first time in ages and I can see familiar names yay \o/

I have very fond memories of this place!
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2013, 23:01   #19
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Awesome my Doogle account still works yay \0/
Unread 3 Feb 2013, 23:03   #20
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

And Billy No Brains too yay \o/
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 10:34   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

sword, your e-mail address is invalid and needs updating. I keep getting "email address not found" e-mails
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 14:25   #22
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
sword, your e-mail address is invalid and needs updating. I keep getting "email address not found" e-mails
Ah yes thank you, after all these years I never spotted that, there was a . in between my first and last names which needed to be removed, which has now been updated.

My mind googles at the thought of all the abusive emails I've potentially missed out on over the years
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 14:27   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword View Post
Ah yes thank you, after all these years I never spotted that, there was a . in between my first and last names which needed to be removed, which has now been updated.

My mind googles at the thought of all the abusive emails I've potentially missed out on over the years
It's ok.
they'd all ahve been from me telling you to update yuor e-mail address.
DYB
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 14:45   #24
sword

//http://pirate.planetarion.com/image.php?u=68134&dateline=1359985374&type=thumb

I cant remember how to post a picture in a thread but this link might work, I still have the DYB registration - DYB forever :-)
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 15:00   #25
sword

Ok the link doesnt work no matter
Unread 5 Feb 2013, 19:40   #26
sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu View Post
no one leaves
The super awesome thing is, now I have updated my email address, I got an email to say you had posted in this thread
Unread 6 Feb 2013, 10:17   #27
Aryn
Happy

sword and idi
Unread 6 Feb 2013, 11:46   #28
sword

Quote:
sword and idi
I love getting emails when a reply is left - how are you Aryn? If I recall correctly several years ago you were looking for work and lap dancing was suggested, did this ever take off
Unread 6 Feb 2013, 19:42   #29
Aryn
Happy

oh yes. as it turns out there's tons of guys who like big butts! so i became a lap dancer for a few years. but then i got bored and went back to my old job.
i don't get emails when people post. i wonder if i turned that feature off.. or what email i used.. hmm.
Unread 6 Feb 2013, 19:53   #30
sword

Quote:
oh yes. as it turns out there's tons of guys who like big butts! so i became a lap dancer for a few years. but then i got bored and went back to my old job.
i don't get emails when people post. i wonder if i turned that feature off.. or what email i used.. hmm.
Look it worked again, I got another email \0/

Nothing wrong with big butts, last thing you want is some scrawny wench shoving bones in your face!
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 01:31   #31
skiddy
wild one

Sword <3

We've had a positive / relative resurgence in the forum thanks to this thread!
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 19:31   #32
sword

Hello skiddy, yes a flutter of life in GD, I resisted the urge to create a thread about hundreds of schoolgirls getting washed up on a beach covered in slime (turns out it was seagulls).

But on a serious note the game (Planetarion) doesn't seem to be in the best of health which is a shame, I could troll around on Facebook pretending to be a Greek Waiter but I don't think the wife would approve
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 19:58   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword View Post
hundreds of schoolgirls getting washed up on a beach covered in slime
A Japanese porn movie is already in the making.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 22:43   #34
sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
A Japanese porn movie is already in the making.
I'm going to dedicate the rest of my Internet life to making you happy.

Where shall we start?
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 23:37   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I knew, I'd tell you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 23:47   #36
sword

Just saying this is cool my thing pings when I get an email so I know you replied \0/
Unread 9 Feb 2013, 07:41   #37
Aryn
Happy

*ping*
Unread 19 Feb 2013, 23:05   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I got an e-mail every time someone replied on GD, I'd sure be... getting e-mail every other week, I guess.

Hello sword! Also, hello Aryn, skiddy, idimmu and others. Always good to see everyone still be alive and hope you're all continuing to do well.
Unread 20 Feb 2013, 06:58   #39
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Leshy, Batman! \o/

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2013, 22:21   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heya Cochese! How's it going?
Unread 26 Mar 2013, 22:50   #41
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Hey, long time since I been around this place..
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 13:47   #42
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

ooh look, people Well I remember the people posting in this thread, anyway.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 19:53   #43
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

sup?
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 15:43   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

all's good. you?

Unread 28 Apr 2013, 18:18   #45
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hi.
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 04:18   #46
skiddy
wild one

Yay! It's my favorite Manic's fan!
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 14:42   #47
Radical Edward

It's getting dangerously lively in here! two posts since I last posted

Unread 1 May 2013, 21:38   #48
skiddy
wild one

We could totally resurrect this forum.

I wonder how the current administration would feel about GD returning to it's former glory...
Unread 2 May 2013, 07:39   #49
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

sup
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2013, 12:13   #50
Radical Edward

with much wailing and gnashing of teeth I suspect, skiddy!