User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 May 2006, 22:25   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
the da vinci code

It's not worth it.
If you ignore all the media hype and if you are really not that much into this whole relgion stuff you are left with a movie of, at best, medium quality. Tom Hanks doesn't fit in at all (and I can't stand the guy anyway), the story drags on and on and it doesnt really seem to make too much sense logically. I was happy after it was over.
What'S all the media attention about? The book is fiction and so is the movie and even if it would all be true, who really cares? The guy has been dead for 2000 years.