User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread

Unread 19 May 2004, 00:06   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Who is Sevrok

I am aware that a new guy arrived to the block.
If you dont know what i am talking about just go and read this thread: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177499

However some people are questioning the existence of this guy.
If anyone know something about the "great 1mil ships battle in round1"
If anyone know and was in The Wolf Pack under the commandment of sevrok.
If anyone know any bit of info about Sevrok.
If someone is really is the lupin crux alliance.
IF someone Go to the same Boarding School that this guy.
OR if somone know who is under this joke.

Please, Post in here the information.
The person that will help the PA community to discover who is under this mysterious Sevrok, will win a Free membership in one of the top alliance.

So Lets put our bet on who is Sevrok.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:14   #2
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who is Sevrok

here's a clue who sevrok is:
1) i have never been accepted by anyone
2) i got beaten up every day in both primary and secondary school
3) i have never had a kind word said to me in my life
4) every night i cry my slef to sleep wish i was dead
5) i was adicted to cocaine and alcohol at the age of 13 and only managed to quit last year!
6) i'm some one who has never had any one care or even stick up for him
7) i'm some one who just wishes that some one some where could give me a ****ing chance to prove my worth just once, rather than rejecting me from the first time they see me or talk to me!
8) i am the filth that no one wants, i will never be loved or cared about, i will never be anything more than a ****ed up kid with nothing but his life left!
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:17   #3
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
5) i was adicted to cocaine and alcohol at the age of 13 and only managed to quit last year!
7) i'm some one who just wishes that some one some where could give me a ****ing chance to prove my worth just once, rather than rejecting me from the first time they see me or talk to me!
8) i am the filth that no one wants, i will never be loved or cared about, i will never be anything more than a ****ed up kid with nothing but his life left!
What a sad story.

Tell us more about people beating you up, I'm sure there's penty more in store for you.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:19   #4
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
What a sad story.

Tell us more about people beating you up, I'm sure there's penty more in store for you.
**** you!
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:22   #5
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
**** you!
The reincarnation of the internet-tourette-syndrom has arrived
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 May 2004, 04:58   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
The reincarnation of the internet-tourette-syndrom has arrived
I resent that.
Unread 19 May 2004, 02:01   #7
AmunRa
Ra

AmunRa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Post about it on an internet forum.
PAX: [NoS]
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:28   #8
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sevrok, I don't know which part of what you're saying here is true, and I even don't care, but I'm sure you did not only amuse myself but a lot of other people on this boards since your mystical 'return'. And I'd like to thank you for that.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:18   #9
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

reading this can make stones cry.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 29 May 2004, 18:18   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
reading this can make stones cry.
or make people laugh, like me.

*ha ha ha* *ner ner ner*
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:21   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear sevrok

If you are in fact a troll account (which personally I find more likely) then for gods sake give it up it's not funny anymore.

If you are for real, go get some professional therapy, don't make up lies about yourself (either in real life or on the internet), if you want to "be" someone in PA buy a planet, apply to a smaller alliance, be active and prove yourself there and then apply to a better alliance referring to your previous track record.

Yours sincerely,

JonnyBGood
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:25   #12
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Dear sevrok

If you are in fact a troll account (which personally I find more likely) then for gods sake give it up it's not funny anymore.

If you are for real, go get some professional therapy, don't make up lies about yourself (either in real life or on the internet), if you want to "be" someone in PA buy a planet, apply to a smaller alliance, be active and prove yourself there and then apply to a better alliance referring to your previous track record.

Yours sincerely,

JonnyBGood

i am not a troll! i am not lying about my life! and the last time i went for therapy they told me not to go back because there is no way that it would help me!
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:30   #13
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
i am not a troll! i am not lying about my life! and the last time i went for therapy they told me not to go back because there is no way that it would help me!
to say it with a small lyric of eminem "sometimes i cut myself to see how much it bleeds"
if therapies dont help try to change the doctor, the internet isnt the right place for a healing.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 May 2004, 03:30   #14
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Now I know you're lying.
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:58   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
=

you are a troll
Unread 24 May 2004, 19:29   #16
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

Sevrok is my GC (no joke). I think I upset him though.

Message from the Commanders (updated 22 ticks ago)
THE PROTECTION OF THE GALAXY BY LUPINE CRUX IS NOW REMOVED, I WILL NOT STOP MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS ATTACKING ANY OF YOU! this is due to the disrespect shown by which ever minister changed Lupine Crux to Poopine Crux!
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:17   #17
joobles

joobles is an unknown quantity at this point

Poopine Crux. Made me smile!

(Sorry Sevrok)
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:24   #18
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Outh is an unknown quantity at this point

no seriously, talk to us! Tell us about your problems, I'm a professional psychiatrist, i can and will help you!
Round 2 24:13:06 - BlueTubas
Round 3 21:12:13 - BlueTubas
Round 4 65:18:11 - NoS/LuX
Round 5 10:18:20 - Wolfpack
Round 6 36:18:13 - Wolfpack
Round 7 34:18:09 - Fury
Round 8 37:06:08 - Fury
Round 9 14:07:02 - Wolfpack
Round 9,5 19:09:03/23:10:11 - Wolfpack
Round 10 05:05:06 - Wolfpack
Round 10.5 01:10:04 - Wolfpack
Round 11 01:06:09 - Wolfpack

community initiative - join #PA
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:27   #19
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Outh is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure I can help you some, just talk to me. Open up
Round 2 24:13:06 - BlueTubas
Round 3 21:12:13 - BlueTubas
Round 4 65:18:11 - NoS/LuX
Round 5 10:18:20 - Wolfpack
Round 6 36:18:13 - Wolfpack
Round 7 34:18:09 - Fury
Round 8 37:06:08 - Fury
Round 9 14:07:02 - Wolfpack
Round 9,5 19:09:03/23:10:11 - Wolfpack
Round 10 05:05:06 - Wolfpack
Round 10.5 01:10:04 - Wolfpack
Round 11 01:06:09 - Wolfpack

community initiative - join #PA
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:29   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No they didn't send you away, no professional psychologist would say that. And while I do not know whether you lied about your life I am sure you lied about your achievements in PA. Now while this is hardly something worth calling the police over, when you are caught out please admit it.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:48   #21
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

so any bet who is Sevrok? who put up this troll account up?
Unread 19 May 2004, 06:15   #22
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
so any bet who is Sevrok? who put up this troll account up?
It's Kal

He even admitted it, look: [00:41:37] (Kal) it's me

Unread 19 May 2004, 10:49   #23
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
It's Kal

He even admitted it, look: [00:41:37] (Kal) it's me

Sevrok would need to make a lot more typing errors for me to believe he's Kal

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:51   #24
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

i thought KJ at first but he denied it
zakoff was our 2nd guess but he would rather sell his kidneys on ebay

so atm no clue !
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:53   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so atm no clue !
If you even read the content of his posts, you wouldn't accuse me of creating a troll account. Becides his English is way better then mine nway.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 19 May 2004, 09:39   #26
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:

so atm no clue !
I was your second guess?? wtf?

why the hell would i post under another nick, if i wanted to my a complete fool of myself i'd atleast have the dignity to use my own nick. I'd also be a little more imaginative and use my actual experience with this game to atleast come on with some sane fking crap to spam.

I'm rather insulted tbh, i thought you had a little more respect for me.

Sevrok probably is just a n00b, i've seen so many people turn up on the boards and read up for 5mins on past posts or even on the Scouse's planetarion history or something. You could find out enough to be able to spam crap about Fury/Legion and look like a fool. There are always people who want to look and be big infront of a new crowd etc...

cheers

zakoff
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:56   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If he's a troll, then he has crossed a line by trying to play with people's feelings.

So I don't think he is. I feel sorry for him

Maybe I'm just gullible and naive though.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:57   #28
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If he's a troll, then he has crossed a line by trying to play with people's feelings.

So I don't think he is. I feel sorry for him

Maybe I'm just gullible and naive though.
wanna buy zakoffs kidneys ? :P
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 May 2004, 01:30   #29
Dory

Dory is an unknown quantity at this point

if ur story is true servok then awwwwwww poor u
but if not.......i know nothng about him except for the fact that he threatened me during this round, got one of his friends to threaten me as well......but nothing came of either of them....suprise suprise lol
Unread 19 May 2004, 02:14   #30
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

no the worst storry would be Sevrok deleting his account and never ever using that IP... we would never know who is/was Sevrok
Unread 19 May 2004, 17:48   #31
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory
but if not.......i know nothng about him except for the fact that he threatened me during this round, got one of his friends to threaten me as well......but nothing came of either of them....suprise suprise lol

he has friends?

Shock Horror etc
Unread 25 May 2004, 19:23   #32
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory
Threathening on the internet is so...mature

Retired
Unread 19 May 2004, 02:09   #33
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Re: Who is Sevrok

/me contemplates wether this is true or not....

if it is then u shouldnt talk bs about therapists as they get enough stick as it is
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
Unread 19 May 2004, 08:42   #34
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
/me contemplates wether this is true or not....

if it is then u shouldnt talk bs about therapists as they get enough stick as it is

i know therapists get alot of stick! i went to one for about 6 months and no progress was made, and he basically told me that none would ever be made! i'm sorry to say yes it is all true i couldnt lie about something like that as it does affect people's feelings, i am not some cold hearted monster, i have some sense of wrong and right inside me!
Unread 19 May 2004, 03:07   #35
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

I bet $2 on Forest and $5 on Killmark.
Unread 19 May 2004, 08:19   #36
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
I bet $2 on Forest and $5 on Killmark.

Ive been trying to find out who it is. I have my suspicions, as several sources point to 1 guy, btu I odnt ahve to debate it now, so may do later when I get home from work
Unread 19 May 2004, 04:50   #37
Cayl

I have decided that this is a good time and place to petition the Admin to give Sevrok an Avatar for his service to this board.

Aren't you a little curious about what he'd do with it?
Unread 19 May 2004, 05:19   #38
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

heh
Unread 19 May 2004, 08:38   #39
Sevrok

its not kal! i'm me!
Unread 19 May 2004, 09:22   #40
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
its not kal! i'm me!

is it me or does that just make it sound like I am him :/

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 19 May 2004, 09:42   #41
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

i´m sure it´s Tesla
Unread 19 May 2004, 20:37   #42
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
i´m sure it´s Tesla
die kraut =(
Unread 19 May 2004, 09:57   #43
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

the rapidity with which he responds to any post with his name in it is astounding....

id say that cuts the possibles to about half a dozen.
Unread 19 May 2004, 09:58   #44
Cayl

#lupine is now open.

Someone can even register it if the idea catches on
Unread 19 May 2004, 10:17   #45
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I thought Nodnolian was bad .
Unread 19 May 2004, 12:43   #46
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

In one post didn't he make a reference to Fusion (Alliance set up from bitter Ex-Coven HC's) So..I'm guessing SSDraken or Madkiller.

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Unread 19 May 2004, 12:44   #47
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

He spams AD quite a lot. Almost as much as Kjeldoran in his best days.

Hmmm.... Kjeldoran?
Unread 19 May 2004, 12:54   #48
alch
Retired

i bet this is some PR stunt from jolt - paying some money to some bum to come and spam the AD to try and show that AD is full of people and that the game is full and kicking of new players.
Unread 19 May 2004, 13:32   #49
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
i bet this is some PR stunt from jolt - paying some money to some bum to come and spam the AD to try and show that AD is full of people and that the game is full and kicking of new players.
i wish jolt were paying me! infact i must email them about that, it would be really helpfull to pay for stuff like university and rent and diesel and road tax and car insurance!
Unread 19 May 2004, 13:17   #50
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

go go AD!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Closed Thread