User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 23:51   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Score with the Internet Girl!

It is a slow day on IRC. Nothing stirs. Everyone is idling. You've run out of forums to post on and you're bored of being absolutely brilliant at the internet. You look outside... there is sun. Should you go outside? Should you venture out of the front door? It's a big step, but... something in you is compelling you to stay. You can sense it.

Suddenly there is a lapse in the silence. You knew it! From out of nowhere, or so it would seem, a girl has entered your IRC channel!

Such a thing has never been seen before!

Chances like this do not come along very often. You realise that you must use up all your internet prowess and world wide web charm to woo this female.

To join:
  • Give your internet nickname
  • You can have a special power but it can't be that you can ban everyone in the channel except you and her (come on guys! godmode isnt cool!)
  • Give your age
  • How often you are online
  • Any other information about your history (such as being an elite sniper until you were crippled from the waist down and forced to spend the rest of your life on the internet)

We still need the girl to join.

I as Games Master will play an op and will mute/ban as I see fit. That is the power I command!

Have fun!