User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Oct 2006, 08:12   #201
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
yet nothing really happened, elviz & his gal still won
Prove he had something to do with it then. We couldn't at the time. The only proof we had was of Storebo arranging the attack and he was dealt with accordingly.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 08:23   #202
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The attackgroup you organised was an attack group for 2 -two- whole days (mind you I was away that weekend it actually was in action, so I cant verify that it actually did work or happen.).
You have NO idea what the AG was doing, as you had no access to it. For good reason.

Quote:
The attackgroup style was dropped for more preferable target assignment raids and for more effective attacks being made by putting the whole alliance behind the attacks.
Wrong again. It was not dropped for more prefential treatment. It was started at a time when it was needed, and put on stand-by at a time again of my choosing to attack in different ways.

Quote:
We never settled for second best. We did make attempts to contact 1up and Subh in regards to attacking eXilition after fending off the seX band attacking us. The fact that seX put us in the position that we needed to go on the defensive against them was the reason why Omen didnt end up attacking eXilition. We picked plenty of battles round 18, but again, you werent in on any of the decisions and I dont feel like disclosing any of the information since some of the actors in thoose plays are still playing the game.
LOL?

You personally stood in the way of all attempts of us attacking Exi.
I werent infomed of decisions? Again, LOL.
Apart from the fact i was in your HC room, who do you think was contacting alliances and getting basic deals and ideas in place before keiz got involved. I was in constant contact with keiz at all times (he een had to put me in my place a couple fo times because i was doing TOO MUCH).

If it wasnt for you veto'ing every single thing I did, Omen may well of won the round. As I said, I hold you personally responsible for that, your a coward of the worst kind, choosing to back up the 'enemy' before you will back up the players in your alliance for the good of your alliance.

Quote:
You however were kicked for blatantly disobeying a nap and for being a stuck up ass about it. Besides, double daring a HC who has a trackrecord for kicking people who openly challenges him isnt always the best options if you really want to serve what's best for the alliance. However, your planet were so shit that the first time player we took in instead of you was triple your score, so I didnt see any real reason to keep you anyways. You broke the rules, and I think that not kicking you would set an example that if you are high enough in the ranks of the alliance you can get away with anything.
Attacking a planet that is attacking (and being supported by) the enemy, was not breaking the rules.
Yes I knew you would bitch at me (hell it took you all of 12 seconds of me logging on to do that on a daily basis).
My planet was shit yes, but then, pa isnt all about planet sizes, is it?

You kicked me cause my planet was shit and you saw no reason to keep me. After everything i was doing? I think that single statement shows what little knowledge you had on Omen last round. I think it shows your ineffectiveness. And I think it shows why 4 players pm'd me saying they were leaving because they couldnt stand you any more.

At the end of the day, your obstructions in anything I did did more harm to the alliance than me attacking a friendly planet who was being fleet supported by the enemy ever could.

I have a lot of respect for the rest of the Omen HC, and I am sure the feeling is mutual.
And if/when I choose to return to planetarion, it will almost certainly be with Omen.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 09:36   #203
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You have NO idea what the AG was doing, as you had no access to it. For good reason.
I actually said i didnt want to have access. The reason was easy, I had about 30 channels to idle in. the AG's gave me 5 more, so I decided not to.

Quote:
Wrong again. It was not dropped for more prefential treatment. It was started at a time when it was needed, and put on stand-by at a time again of my choosing to attack in different ways.
You are a spindoctor, i'll give you that. You actually think you decided that Omen didnt want to use AG's... I think everyone who have seen you in action before give me the benefit of the doubt when I say that this is not the case.

Quote:
You personally stood in the way of all attempts of us attacking Exi.
I werent infomed of decisions? Again, LOL.
Apart from the fact i was in your HC room, who do you think was contacting alliances and getting basic deals and ideas in place before keiz got involved. I was in constant contact with keiz at all times (he een had to put me in my place a couple fo times because i was doing TOO MUCH).
The doing to much part was for example approaching alliances without HC approval. The offering of a nap to Subh without HC concent etc etc, I can go on and on about how you overstepped your authority, you were brought in as an advisor nothing else, and the quicker you accept the fact, the better for yourself.

Quote:
If it wasnt for you veto'ing every single thing I did, Omen may well of won the round. As I said, I hold you personally responsible for that, your a coward of the worst kind, choosing to back up the 'enemy' before you will back up the players in your alliance for the good of your alliance.
In this case I honestly hope that the community gives me the benefit of the doubt. If anything the people who have worked close to me knows that I have never put anything infront of the alliance. Me vetoing every single thing you did wasnt hard, you hardly did anything at all cept causing us trouble. Infact, I blame you for seX attacking us.

Quote:
Attacking a planet that is attacking (and being supported by) the enemy, was not breaking the rules.
Yes I knew you would bitch at me (hell it took you all of 12 seconds of me logging on to do that on a daily basis).
My planet was shit yes, but then, pa isnt all about planet sizes, is it?
No, I kicked you for disobeying a nap blatantly, after being asked by another officer to pull your attack. Again I must give you credit for your spindoctor abilities. YOUR definition of the rules was sadly not the definition given by the Omen HC. I could start to list everyone who supported me in the decision of kicking you, but I cba, i've spent to much time on this allready.

Quote:
You kicked me cause my planet was shit and you saw no reason to keep me.
Yes. With this I agree wholeheartedly. AND that you broke the rules.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 09:39   #204
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

you two oughta just get a room with a hot tub and have a go
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 09:58   #205
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It appears fom your last 20 odd posts replying to me that you would love to think I am some insignificant being who doesnt know what is going on around him.
I can safely assure you that I am quite aware of who takes what targets, and which targets are 'the best'.
Then I can't understand how you're disagreeing with me.

Elviz etc used to post on the forums who was taking which targets. 9 times out of 10, he and cypher would be teaming up on awesome targets (whether it was good for one or the other - they'd take turns). There'd then be a pecking order of who did well.

In Round 16 I was higher ranked than both of them, and I can only think this is why they consistently gave me crappy targets - as they didn't like me being there seeing as I was relatively new to PE. It led to me leaving the AG in frustration, and just soloing on targets. That's how pissed off I was with it all.

By the way, for someone who hasn't played seriously for what - 5 rounds - I can't see how you'd have your fingers in that many pies. No offence but I can't imagine people PMing you just for shits and giggles to let you know all about the latest inner-goings-on in the PE battlegroup and who picked which targets. If you want to convince the forums you're some sort of omnipotent planetarion being, then go ahead. You rarely prove it though as you hardly ever back up your statements with concrete evidence (or indeed, ANY evidence).
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 10:56   #206
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... Rant against Forest ...
First of all, if we compare the information Forest has during a round on what's going on, on a global and detailed scale, with you then he'd just literally blow you (and most) away.

There was a round where Forest only played a crap planet with the goal to bash those that bashed newer players. I talked alot with Forest during that round and it amazed me how up-to-date he was on literally everything that was happening. So Tomkat or anyone claiming he doesn't know what' was going on is, in my opinion, utter nonsence.

I've had the pleasure to work with Forest in my own alliance (both in FAnG as in Angels) and I can tell that, from my own experience, he's a very demanding person who commits to his goals/promises for 100% and who, if needed, can be a stubborn annoying and sometimes even selfish person towards the command of the alliance. He can't stand to work with pple that aren't up to his standard or his way of dealing things. This is because Forest isn't a person who makes compromises, it's his way or no way at all

I didn't play r18 so I'm not gonna claim anything with regards of what happened with him in Omen, but when it comes to believing his word against yours, Kargool, then my obvious choice has already been made.
If he claims that you settled for #2 then well ... your track record doesn't really help you, now does it?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 11:10   #207
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I think in the past Chika has played pretty much as a mercenary in the sense that while he owes no loyalty to anyone, while he's in an alliance he'll do his job. If he hasn't been happy with how things are going (and that's not necessarily losing), he's just walked. I don't think he's tried to portray himself as anything other than this. Chika does not play in the way that you or I play with loyalty to a specific group of people. What it is, however, is pretty consistent.
Well, I never said Chika didn't do his job when he was with Angels. But every mercenary is egocentric by default, that's what defines him.
Chika knows I appreciate him, but when you recruit Chika, you sadly have to know and accept the fact that he will leavy when a better opportunity for him arizes.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Oct 2006, 11:30   #208
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
There was a round where Forest only played a crap planet with the goal to bash those that bashed newer players. I talked alot with Forest during that round and it amazed me how up-to-date he was on literally everything that was happening.
It's only because you know even less then him, whats making him look up-to-date though

Quote:
Well, I never said Chika didn't do his job when he was with Angels. But every mercenary is egocentric by default, that's what defines him.
Chika knows I appreciate him, but when you recruit Chika, you sadly have to know and accept the fact that he will leavy when a better opportunity for him arizes.
What will this mean for Ascendancy this round!!!

Last edited by Stoom; 11 Oct 2006 at 11:38.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 11:51   #209
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom

Finding a new alliance will be too much effort.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 11:52   #210
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The impression I get from others is that elviz was clever in playing the 1up system and exploiting his alliance mates to benefit him at the same time. People can approve or disapprove of that, I'll be honest and say I disapprove of it.

From that and my observations, I felt that anyone who wanted to be #1 planet or galaxy in 1up would end up competing with elviz and there would only be one winner, simply because he had fingers in so many pies. It got to the stage where from the outside I thought 1up wasn't an alliance that was fair on its members, which I thought I'd never think. Needless to say, the attack by 1up on one of its own galaxies as referred to in this thread came as no surprise, even if it was the kind of insane behaviour Legion used to be famous for.
Well put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kj
stuff about forest
The first thing I remember him doing last round was asking NitinA for eXi arbiter info on his own galaxy, to which NitinA laughed. He then threatened to attack us for the rest of the round or get the information, to which we all laughed.

He's good (bad) at asking people he doesn't know if they'll grant him unreasonable favours. Something that doesn't work very well when you easily give away your only bargaining chip (a threat). It doesn't work very well at all when you've got just your own planet to bargain with.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 12:08   #211
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It's only because you know even less then him, whats making him look up-to-date though

Most likely the end of the world as we know !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Oct 2006, 12:10   #212
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Well put.

The first thing I remember him doing last round was asking NitinA for eXi arbiter info on his own galaxy, to which NitinA laughed. He then threatened to attack us for the rest of the round or get the information, to which we all laughed.

He's good (bad) at asking people he doesn't know if they'll grant him unreasonable favours. Something that doesn't work very well when you easily give away your only bargaining chip (a threat). It doesn't work very well at all when you've got just your own planet to bargain with.
Yea lol, for these kind of things Forest is well known .

But Kargool aint better (if i remember back to round 14).
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 12:21   #213
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well I won't deny that he most of the time was more up-to-date on military details then I was. But this thread isn't about what I know or don't know. I think a fair lot of pple would agree with what I stated about Forest.

I think you can count the number of pple so up-to-date as Forest on 1 hand

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Oct 2006, 12:23   #214
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc

I am quite mistified as to this statement.

I am not sure if I am overstepping the mark, but I will put my point of voew here.

NitinA and myself go back a long way, all the way to R2/3 infact, when he tried to leave RB and take his wing with him. He later admitted he didnt realise how hard it was and apoligised.

Now, at the start of the round, I wanted to find out how many people in my galaxy I knew, I cant stand not knowing.
So I did indeed approach Nitina on this.
I alos reminded him how he owed me one for backstabbing me all those rounds ago, and if he gave me the info, his debt was repaid. (Man, thats a long time to hold a grudge!).

He supplied me with the info on the planets I requested, and the info was correct.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 12:31   #215
Forest

Quote:
I actually said i didnt want to have access. The reason was easy, I had about 30 channels to idle in. the AG's gave me 5 more, so I decided not to.

You are a spindoctor, i'll give you that. You actually think you decided that Omen didnt want to use AG's... I think everyone who have seen you in action before give me the benefit of the doubt when I say that this is not the case.

The doing to much part was for example approaching alliances without HC approval. The offering of a nap to Subh without HC concent etc etc, I can go on and on about how you overstepped your authority, you were brought in as an advisor nothing else, and the quicker you accept the fact, the better for yourself.

In this case I honestly hope that the community gives me the benefit of the doubt. If anything the people who have worked close to me knows that I have never put anything infront of the alliance. Me vetoing every single thing you did wasnt hard, you hardly did anything at all cept causing us trouble. Infact, I blame you for seX attacking us.

No, I kicked you for disobeying a nap blatantly, after being asked by another officer to pull your attack. Again I must give you credit for your spindoctor abilities. YOUR definition of the rules was sadly not the definition given by the Omen HC. I could start to list everyone who supported me in the decision of kicking you, but I cba, i've spent to much time on this allready.

Yes. With this I agree wholeheartedly. AND that you broke the rules.
1) You wouldnt of gotten access, that was already agreed and non-negotiable.
2) I was organising attacks were run. We used ag's and whole alliance attacks intermittenly as was needed.
3) Naps were never offered, again you show you ahve no idea what was happening.
4) If everything I did was trouble, Keiz would of removed me himself. I think the fact I am more than welcome back in Omen quantifies that.
5) It was you who was against attacking Exi, and wouldnt let it happen. We didnt attack Exi. We couldnt win without attacking them. You settled for 2nd. Enough said.
6) I was never asked to pull, because I wast reached until AFTER it had landed. yes I blatently attacked the planet knowing it was napped. Yes, I knew it was napped and told you so.
But I guess, when so called friendly planets are doing that behaviour, someone has to have some balls and act. And I could hardly rely on you, eh.
7) That last one has left me bemused.
You stated I had a shit planet and was therefor useless.
I stated that that single statement showed how out of touch with your alliance (and pa) you are.
You wholeheartedly agreed with me.

Try a little harder, this is just chicken feed
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 13:42   #216
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt play the round where his gal arranged the attack, and I certainly wouldnt be surprised if Elviz was more exploitive that round. It does seem as though he got more so as time went by, and I will probably never forgive him for what he did last round (not that he cares about my forgiveness ) but the round where I was MOing for 1up and Elviz won(16 I guess), he did so because he was by far and away the most active player. I was always a bit uncomfortable with his ambition, but during that round at least Elviz was every bit as valuable to 1up as 1up was to him.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 14:20   #217
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can't have been round 16, because I won that round
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 14:39   #218
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest always runs a top class BG (everyone is involved and everyone takes it in turns to set up the attacks) and like kj said he always seems to be on the ball and in the know (regardless of how big (or small) his planet is.)
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 14:40   #219
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think he means r14, where elviz and his private gal got little to none inc all round :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 15:02   #220
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think he means r14, where elviz and his private gal got little to none inc all round :/
Whatever round it was he got his fair share of incoming.
Maybe he didnt even win that one... dunno, all I know is I was up all night MOing and he was up all night watching his planet/galaxy making my life easier as well as doing AG work and occassional MOing. During that round I appreciated having him as an ally m8.

But I suppose nobody should rely on my memory

And like I said, after last round, I'm hardly an Elviz fan, just wanted to explain that it wasnt like he was constantly screwing over 1up.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 11 Oct 2006 at 15:07.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 16:05   #221
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
**** you, i got lots thanks
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:12   #222
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So leaving the #1 ally (after they had pretty much won the round) when ranked in the top 5 planets to be allianceless (iirc) is a better situation than the one he was in? get a clue please.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:17   #223
Forest

You are a ****ing moronic idiot and your BS is just boring now - Kila

Maybe you could extend on your feelings as to WHY I am wrong in what I am saying?
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:31   #224
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

back on topic (for the first time in 3 pages :P)

can we have our score back?

stop breaking the code :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:35   #225
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can someone explain in laymans how the score system works for alliances?
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 18:13   #226
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

how is FIXING it to how it's meant to be, breaking the code?
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 21:45   #227
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
**** you, i got lots thanks
You were just so easy. On the one night of joint ND/LCH TAing we got you. Unfortunately LCH had quit, ND had not, so you got the incs.

Sorry about that.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 22:00   #228
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
You were just so easy. On the one night of joint ND/LCH TAing we got you. Unfortunately LCH had quit, ND had not, so you got the incs.

Sorry about that.
even then only 2 waves landed, your **** off big one got covered by everyone just sending all ingal ships that were home to def me
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 22:15   #229
jerome

gate get on irc thanks
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 23:13   #230
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
You are a ****ing moronic idiot and your BS is just boring now - Kila

Maybe you could extend on your feelings as to WHY I am wrong in what I am saying?
New round, new reminders.

Reptalk is not allowed and should be taken to pm.
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 07:59   #231
Forest

OK Lokken point taken.

From my point of view though, I wasnt really seeing it as Rep talk, but as an extension to the discussion we are having here.

If someone feels they have a problem with what I am saying, surely the least they could do is tell me why?

I will shut up now and get ready to watch Pompey get owned by the Hammers.
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 09:35   #232
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

This thread made me smile. And at 09.26 thats a good effort.
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 10:27   #233
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
So leaving the #1 ally (after they had pretty much won the round) when ranked in the top 5 planets to be allianceless (iirc) is a better situation than the one he was in? get a clue please.
Funny, while Chika told me in a board pm yesterday that I had a fair point and that he more or less agreed to what I wrote ...

also, I can only (and HAVE only) judge him on his rounds when he played in my alliance. Frankly I don't care how he behaved elsewhere.
And from my experience, anything I claimed about him, he agreed on and I don't see what was wrong about it either.

Maybe you get a clue, or talk to Chika, before you make a fool of yourself here, trying to have a go at me.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:04   #234
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Funny, while Chika told me in a board pm yesterday that I had a fair point and that he more or less agreed to what I wrote ...

also, I can only (and HAVE only) judge him on his rounds when he played in my alliance. Frankly I don't care how he behaved elsewhere.
And from my experience, anything I claimed about him, he agreed on and I don't see what was wrong about it either.

Maybe you get a clue, or talk to Chika, before you make a fool of yourself here, trying to have a go at me.
To be fair to Kila, I did agree with your points KJ. Then you made a post after that which stated that I left when I had something better. Which I think is false, but out of respect for trying to keep the thread on topic, I just let it go. Plus, Kila made an excellent point, which is in fact true that countered your post already. So there was no need for me to compound it.

To try to swing back on topic. I think elviz is a very special PA player. Angels wants to win. What better way is there to accomplish that, than recruiting the 2 time round winner-I-Got-Closed-Because-I-am-a-Cheat lovable guy named elviz
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:15   #235
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

That plan's all well and good unless they have to fight a war or something.
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:38   #236
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
To be fair to Kila, I did agree with your points KJ. Then you made a post after that which stated that I left when I had something better. Which I think is false, but out of respect for trying to keep the thread on topic, I just let it go. Plus, Kila made an excellent point, which is in fact true that countered your post already. So there was no need for me to compound it.

To try to swing back on topic. I think elviz is a very special PA player. Angels wants to win. What better way is there to accomplish that, than recruiting the 2 time round winner-I-Got-Closed-Because-I-am-a-Cheat lovable guy named elviz
Chika, my opinion on your playing style is entirely based on the rounds when you played in either FAnG or Angels. In reference to that, my statement is correct. I can't judge you on your actions in another alliance, I think that's pretty obvious.

Also Kila telling me to get a clue just because he doesn't agree with me is rubbish. He didn't know how you played and behaved in Angels, I did. So his comments on that I consider pointless.

Also I did not make a single post refering to you after we had our conversation in PM, I believe.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Oct 2006, 06:13   #237
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
even then only 2 waves landed, your **** off big one got covered by everyone just sending all ingal ships that were home to def me

.. Who bloody arranged the def of that 2 extra waves that luckily pulled, where everyone including you already gave up covering them.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 06:16   #238
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Its absurd how chika and elviz is being compared. I mean, even in the honour and loyalty department - elviz wins by quite a margin! Let alone other areas.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 09:10   #239
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
Its absurd how chika and elviz is being compared. I mean, even in the honour and loyalty department - elviz wins by quite a margin! Let alone other areas.
loyalty and honour?
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 10:32   #240
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
.. Who bloody arranged the def of that 2 extra waves that luckily pulled, where everyone including you already gave up covering them.
yeah you

You sent everything you had to me... You need to be on irc sometime
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 11:15   #241
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
For the benefit of other users who didn't spot it in your sig:

The PolarBear Militia
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 12:14   #242
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Definitely incorrect. We got our fair share of incoming early round, but fended it off nicely with cross gal defending. And then we just outgrew everyone, meaning noone dared to attack us in the end.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 12:41   #243
jerome

sure some incoming but surely not a fair share, the rest of us had to deal with 1up hitting within our own gals as well
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:05   #244
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ironic that "coc" is a portion of your name.
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:18   #245
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Ironic that "coc" is a portion of your name.
Also ironic that "ik" is a part of your name. The dutch speaking community will understand what I mean

still luv ya though, m8

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:30   #246
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Also ironic that "ik" is a part of your name. The dutch speaking community will understand what I mean

still luv ya though, m8
Ironic that jel is a part of your name :|
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:42   #247
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Ironic that jel is a part of your name :|
I'll have to wait a few more hours before I can neg rep you for this
Also I didn't get the joke ... mine was actually funny if you understand the dutch language

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:47   #248
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
I'll have to wait a few more hours before I can neg rep you for this
Also I didn't get the joke ... mine was actually funny if you understand the dutch language
1. I'm dutch so I understand, and translated jokes are never funny :s. 2. jel for jell as in yelling but no clue etc.
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:53   #249
Chika

Quote:

still luv ya though, m8
sigh. seems like you are forcing it m8. There isn't much I can say to retort, as you have not done anything stupid in PA for a while.
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 14:09   #250
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1. I'm dutch so I understand, and translated jokes are never funny :s. 2. jel for jell as in yelling but no clue etc.
hehe, mmmk ...

Yelling I might be doing, but believe me, I know Chika better then most pple know him as I had the "pleasure" to work with him for 2-3 rounds in my alliance.

FA Gaming community