User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 15:21   #51
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final Top100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
But... during fake nicking stage after u paid for my random account you want me to join SiN

You r0x too mate. You're our uber daddy of the gal! Good playing for a 45 yr. old :P
LOL I didnt want you to join SiN but my initial thing was to join them but after pming cypher I decided he was best to deal with it or was it obi Can't remember now but I had intentions of leaving SiN at begining myself to joi 1up but when i found out there was 6 in gal already i thought i best stay where i was in SiN :/

lol only just noticed you said I was 45 lol I am 24 damnit :P

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 16:20   #52
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

lol yeah, it would have been a major problem with even more 1up lol ;-)

we were one of the primary targets for pretty much everyone for most of the start of the round.

BTW guys sorry I havent been able to get on IRC much the last month or so. Ive had major RL issues and with any luck I should be able to get on more soon in a couple of weeks. with luxk that is,

Satanic Offspring FTW ;-)
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 17:32   #53
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

how did u manage 6 1up in one gal?
i know noah was recruited later in round so was it 1 bp + 2 randoms at start?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 17:57   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I found out there was 6 in gal already
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 17:58   #55
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Doesn't beat my r11 gal. Think it was 7 FAnG in it at one point.. damn crazy
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 18:00   #56
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
at one point my gal had: 4 SiN, 3 ND and 2 NoS(this was before they climbed the fence).
so it was kinda perfect for exi to hit
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 18:05   #57
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Cypher's pack had 3 1up, the pack they landed with had 2 1up and a random landed there (I think).

I was amused at people boggling over EX exiling into strong galaxies after 10-15 attempts but not batting an eye at the happenstance on our side. Sour grapes etc.

Edit: Oh yeah, my gal had 6 IRON. Obviously cheating bastards.

Last edited by Banned; 9 Jun 2005 at 18:38.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 18:18   #58
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

me/cypher/elviz were in 1 pack, and then sk8az and Heartless in another

and then we had a random, sorry but I cant remember your name, im a little drunk atm lol ;-)
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 18:28   #59
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
yes you were unfairly punished, if u look at the rank 7th player he suicided on the last tick for approx 4k roids, whereas his ship loss was not taken into account so he WAS able to jump up from 10th to 7th rather than out of the top10 cos of the ship loss, poor cocteau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
Those are the nossers in top 100 and would had been 4 more if Angels would have not attacked hard in the morning
sorry but u were to dam juicy i had to do something

Last edited by Alki; 9 Jun 2005 at 18:37.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 18:33   #60
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
best gal EVER

Me, you, colt, shev, golden, creature, sjor, acidrain, unknown \o/ ftw!
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 18:41   #61
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
best gal EVER

pfft liars, you all missed me, and you know it!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:01   #62
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
best gal EVER

Though we were main-target from start of round, so it didn't work out that good
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:55   #63
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
...announcing my quitting from PA,

HK
Dammit!

And yes, our R11 gal was unbelieveable.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 01:20   #64
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

6:3 was kinder funny from my pov, i spent between 2/3weeks coordinating BP creation with a number of different allies and most of HR. Making sure we didnt have too many HR in once place, as you do (we avg'ed about 2 HR per BP).

Everything is sorted, prepped and come uni shuffle, avoiding any BPs being mixed together, we would be all set.

I got 3 F#CKING HR BPs in my gal:/

Everyone else was fine and yes, we had to exile some of the HRers:/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 05:44   #65
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
As jerome` had said:

I'm surrounded by 7 newbie 1ups ingal - Morden, elviz , cyphie, Svenn, Noah02, Heartless, Sk8az

:P
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 06:02   #66
Morden
The Face Of Evil

yres but you love it cause your a perve :-)

and seens your the whole girl in the galaxy, you get all the attention ;-)

I use the term "girl" loosely, as you just wear dresses at weekeneds hehe
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:00   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
me/cypher/elviz were in 1 pack, and then sk8az and Heartless in another

and then we had a random, sorry but I cant remember your name, im a little drunk atm lol ;-)
I must say morden that I'm impressed with the way your galaxy handled all those incs. We've given you alot of trouble (I even got banned for it ) but seeing your final ranks and the pple I know in that galaxy, you've done a great job surviving.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 10:44   #68
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

tbh i'd say our gal had most incs in the entire game as evreytime ex or any alliance hit 1up (which happened once or twice i suppose) our gal got a fk load of incs for it dunno why really...
we usually survived atleast 90% tho which i was even quite impressed by cuz we got alot of defence from our non 1upers...

about the 6 people in our gal in 1up... as morden said 1 buddypack of 3... 1 of 2 and 1 random who played as a scanner... but never attacked or never even really logged in and got kicked later... (so enemy never even knew he was 1up thank god :P ) then at a later stage we recruited noah in when it didn't matter anymore and svenn exiled into our gal after several tries

all in all the round was alot of fun and i'd go with this gal any time tbh it was just sad elviz and morden couldn't play fully due to rl
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 11:27   #69
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
yres but you love it cause your a perve :-)

and seens your the whole girl in the galaxy, you get all the attention ;-)

I use the term "girl" loosely, as you just wear dresses at weekeneds hehe
Lies Mistah XP whore and gal funder!

Not because i like Andy Warhol art and Cure's music i already wear dresses!
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 14:31   #70
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

yes i remember feeling proud when i had roided Elviz.

1up in too many going cath shocker !
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 14:46   #71
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
yes i remember feeling proud when i had roided Elviz.

1up in too many going cath shocker !
I remember your gal tried it rather often and failed miserably, most times
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:15   #72
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
yes you were unfairly punished
I disagree

Quote:
if u look at the rank 7th player he suicided on the last tick for approx 4k roids, whereas his ship loss was not taken into account so he WAS able to jump up from 10th to 7th rather than out of the top10 cos of the ship loss
He was unfairly rewarded indeed. The final rankings should just include all battles with XP AND value update.
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:24   #73
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe welll done top 100 peeps.

Kushan
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 17:20   #74
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Wikified. Thanks to Zero/Rikard for cleaning up the list.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 10:58   #75
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
An admittance here that the last tick behaved a little bit abnormal will be fine for my ego :P
yea the same thing happened to me last round...i didn't get xp for my attack the 2nd to last tick. when I stole 900 roids from livewire. wouldve gotten me into top 10 for sure, but hey it didn't.

anyways....I ended 107th this round. 3 exiles and 4 shitty gals. it sukced.

congratz to Keiz.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 11:23   #76
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

59 12:5:15 patrick- -the crabby patty 639 10,207,750 ------ Coffee / ToF

80 2 1:10:2 Tales The Wolf 980 8,702,586 ------- Jackie / ToF
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:15   #77
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

WOAH!!! Top 100 looks pretty 1 sided. :| Looked like a great round though! Grats to all the people that were top 100 last round and reperated!!!! And grats to the peeps top 100 for the first time!!!
Zik turned out to be uber contrary to me earlier belief.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:41   #78
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
best gal EVER

We were doomed as soon as you'd joined And ROCK def sucked
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:59   #79
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
WOAH!!! Top 100 looks pretty 1 sided.
Monolithic block rounds tend to have that effect on the top100.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 14:10   #80
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Well, long time ago. I see some names connected to strange alliances damn people swift for score/roids sooner each round.

Congratz Keizari!
Cypher, not top10? Disappointing!

Good to see a lot of people still have fun in this game... Memories....
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 17:11   #81
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

So why don't you drag your ass back in the game and play properly!
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 18:27   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last reports were that the thought of setting your eyes aflame with lighter fluid and being permanently hungover didn't appeal.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 21:12   #83
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Well, long time ago. I see some names connected to strange alliances damn people swift for score/roids sooner each round.

Congratz Keizari!
Cypher, not top10? Disappointing!

Good to see a lot of people still have fun in this game... Memories....
hehe i know fleetcatches are mean etc :P

go organise a shoot meeting :P ow and some pokerstuff etc
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 22:07   #84
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher

YEAH go do that thunder......
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 00:53   #85
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmm I remember that fleet catch
Just remember seeing like 20 fleets and when a few withdrew we nearly went for an all in gal phone a fon to try get everyone to send everything they had :/
But when we couldnt get hold of cocteau we gave up on that
Damn fleet catchers.

Damn we had a fun round

Unread 18 Jun 2005, 03:06   #86
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter

Oh and well done everyone, mommy I finished top14, my best rank ever in final rankings. My gal finished top10 and I would like to thank them, especially at0mic_c0w, without whom I would be top250 with around 900 roids. Yes I received more defence fleets from my galaxy than my alliance and I am proud for that my gal helped me even when we were under siege by two alliances at the same time.

With best regards and announcing my quitting from PA,

HK
I think i defended you once or twice.

Clearly I rock for helping you finish so high ;p
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 13:27   #87
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

I already organised my first WoW RL meeting I'm getting further away from planetarion every day. Might do a speedround if it's ever come back again. Own your asses, it's not like anyone can say I brag if I say that \0/

Really good to see most had fun this round, and 1up didn't win (right? )
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 13:45   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
I already organised my first WoW RL meeting
Must be a smelly meeting, all you smelling horde "gankers" ... or are you one of the good guys (Alliance)?

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jun 2005, 14:44   #89
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
As jerome` had said:

I'm surrounded by 7 newbie 1ups ingal - Morden, elviz , cyphie, Svenn, Noah02, Heartless, Sk8az

:P
I was only 1up for the last 2 weeks

And Morden wasnt 1up ne more he was just are donation biatch.

p.s didnt we have some n00b 1up scanner to begin with aswell wonder where he went to ;/

Unread 21 Jun 2005, 08:31   #90
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Must be a smelly meeting, all you smelling horde "gankers" ... or are you one of the good guys (Alliance)?
We are the good guys But still it was smelly
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:09   #91
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Grats to all the people that were top 100 last round and reperated!!!!

I finished just outside t100 :/

Bloody honeymoon meant I couldn't spend my resources

I feel dirty.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:12   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I finished just outside t100 :/

Bloody honeymoon meant I couldn't spend my resources

I feel dirty.
Gratz m8, though Chika's congratulations obviously weren't meant towards you (for the reasons you just said yourself)

P.S. blame your wife !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2005, 01:19   #93
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Gratz m8, though Chika's congratulations obviously weren't meant towards you (for the reasons you just said yourself)

P.S. blame your wife !!
when in doubt, blame the wife

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 07:41   #94
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
tbh i'd say our gal had most incs in the entire game as evreytime ex or any alliance hit 1up (which happened once or twice i suppose) our gal got a fk load of incs for it dunno why really...
we usually survived atleast 90% tho which i was even quite impressed by cuz we got alot of defence from our non 1upers...

about the 6 people in our gal in 1up... as morden said 1 buddypack of 3... 1 of 2 and 1 random who played as a scanner... but never attacked or never even really logged in and got kicked later... (so enemy never even knew he was 1up thank god :P ) then at a later stage we recruited noah in when it didn't matter anymore and svenn exiled into our gal after several tries

all in all the round was alot of fun and i'd go with this gal any time tbh it was just sad elviz and morden couldn't play fully due to rl

i think you could count me to your galaxy too, because in the end my fleet was like 90% of the game heading or coming from your gal.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 10:58   #95
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i think you could count me to your galaxy too, because in the end my fleet was like 90% of the game heading or coming from your gal.
That's called "defending your alliance mates (edited for Lokken)" ...

But with your logics, I'd be in the same galaxy as my sweet fellow Angel 'Alki' since my crew more or less worked for him exclusivly (And it's not like Alki's planet had better entertainment then other members ...)

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 24 Jun 2005 at 12:09.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 11:05   #96
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's called "defending your alliancem8's" ...
hehe, i know. just that - as far as i remember - we were more than 5

just shows the heavy amount of incoming fleets on some n00bs like cypher´s gal :P
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 11:55   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
hehe, i know. just that - as far as i remember - we were more than 5

just shows the heavy amount of incoming fleets on some n00bs like cypher´s gal :P
I know ... Angels have visited the famous 15:3 quite alot of times last round (to the extend that I got banned from #krailizec because I was accused for knowing it was morden's galaxy etc ...).

I even capped roids twice in that galaxy and I did a total of 5 attacks last round (so 40% of my roids came from 15:3).

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:06   #98
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'n00bs' 'm8s'

I'd like to remember users this is an english only forum.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 02:58   #99
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
But with your logics, I'd be in the same galaxy as my sweet fellow Angel 'Alki' since my crew more or less worked for him exclusivly (And it's not like Alki's planet had better entertainment then other members ...)
you play for me.
you live for me.
dont question it again bitch

and on another note yes it was quite entertaining and tiring at my planet this round, infact most members deffed me everyday, btu havent u heard i didnt get incs all round
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 10:48   #100
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
I know ... Angels have visited the famous 15:3 quite alot of times last round (to the extend that I got banned from #krailizec because I was accused for knowing it was morden's galaxy etc ...).

I even capped roids twice in that galaxy and I did a total of 5 attacks last round (so 40% of my roids came from 15:3).
yes you probably nicked them of me i seemed to have gained the 2nd most roids and lost the most roids due to being the only big Terran in the village
Damn got my butt kicked virtually every other day and I wasnt even 1up to begin with damnt