User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 15:55   #51
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rounds 1-6

goat..
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 04:13   #52
Spiderman

BRING BACK HOLOROIDS.

The last round I played was 8.

I have been known under many guises between the years of round 1 and 8.

Alas, my original account was deleted.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 18:18   #53
GolfBall
Oooooooomph!!

GolfBall is an unknown quantity at this point

I just came back...noone probably remember mee but i played in the very long round 3, and in round 4. Is Lost_Bob still around? LordNiko? Xthril? The bluetuba fellows who helped so many times? Cowards of Xanadu?

Last edited by GolfBall; 30 Dec 2004 at 18:40.
GolfBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 19:58   #54
Valvalis

Valvalis is an unknown quantity at this point

hello
Valvalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 20:06   #55
CharlieB
Pegasus Rising

CharlieB is an unknown quantity at this point

Boredom
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 23:38   #56
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfBall
I just came back...noone probably remember mee but i played in the very long round 3, and in round 4. Is Lost_Bob still around? LordNiko? Xthril? The bluetuba fellows who helped so many times? Cowards of Xanadu?
sup [Tuba]Golf
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 01:11   #57
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfBall
Niko's around on IRC. Try #falcon.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 01:20   #58
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah, Xanadu had a really cowardish line of attitude going through their PA history
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:26   #59
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Yeah, Xanadu had a really cowardish line of attitude going through their PA history
one fair criticism that could be levelled at Xan is that unlike Fury, they didn't chase lost causes and gave up too easily when under the kosh. Although you did a good job on em in r4, think you demoralised em for a while, though i think they learned.

Infact that's the factor that underlined part of our r6 political strategy :/
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:34   #60
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

During round 4 we showed balls coming from nothing, round 5 we fought against all odds, and knowing we might get creamed pretty easily, and especially during round 6 we, in my opinion, showed off massive attack strenght in the first stage of the round but went down (partially) by being too optimistic and too naive politicaly wise.

Cowards, hell no. Weak political movements, yes maybe. But it was all worth it.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 02:01   #61
lokken
BlueTuba

sounds fair to me
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 11:50   #62
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Still here still miss wearing my [Tuba]Noah02.

Ooooomph

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 14:58   #63
Obique

Obique is an unknown quantity at this point

Joined in R1, left after R4 came back for more R12 onwards

R1 – No Alliance
R2 – No Alliance
R3 – No Alliance
R4 - OoO
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though chequered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat
T.F. Roosevelt
Obique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 16:22   #64
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

you guys need a new hobby
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 19:08   #65
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Go me the unknown goldern oldie... round3 start for me....
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:43   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
During round 4 we showed balls coming from nothing, round 5 we fought against all odds, and knowing we might get creamed pretty easily, and especially during round 6 we, in my opinion, showed off massive attack strenght in the first stage of the round but went down (partially) by being too optimistic and too naive politicaly wise.

Definately. The Fury vs Xanadu War is a legend clash of titans that will remain stamped on PA forever.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 23:01   #67
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 16:06   #68
Nauti

Nauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these parts

Hi
r4: TX/g-ii
r5: TX
r6: ViruS
r7: RaH
r8: RaH
r9 - 9.5: RaH/ BG [Ğragons]
r10: Ğragons
r11: 1up/FAnG
r12: 1up
r13: 1up
r14: BREAK
r15: OWNED WITH VGN
r16: BREAK
r17: BREAK
r18: eXilition - Rank 1: 7:5 Heavenly Divine
[Team.Scared]
Nauti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 16:27   #69
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hi you!
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 02:40   #70
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:

Ace analysys of what the great Xanadu really was

A real mean hardcore Military oriented alliance.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 05:49   #71
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
r3. different nick at the time.
lo mate :P

/me also started in R3. same nick though
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 05:58   #72
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

im still here?

always Ğragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 07:35   #73
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

lo
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 07:43   #74
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Im still here, holding you hand.. Etc.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:53   #75
Deagle

I'm still here. Well not really just popped by to see if i still know anyone here. Hey Lokken \o/
Fav rounds were somewhere around 2-7, they've all merged together now. But I did have plenty of fun times with my clan [NRK] and with the many people I knew from both the NoS/Xan and Fury/vts sides aswell as hundreds from smaller clans. Highlight was the gal finishing 11th with Jung & co in round 6 or 7(at a guess) and my next gal finishing top 25 with QDax & Ni/Tuba types. Also enjoyed rounds 3 &4 when several medium and smaller clans had a cooperation called {M&M} and managed to hold our own fairly well, hey to any of you lot still about.

I still PA and the community, but unfortunately my life's to busy now, I still manage to pop by and visit some tubas & NRKers in IRC to say hi every now and then.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 07:01   #76
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

im still here!!!
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 12:38   #77
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

/me gives g0at a stiff rogering up the rear
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:57   #78
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

indeed still around, but those were the days of my notorious noobhood, where i knew no1 at all;D
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:38   #79
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Not around as per se, just got the jolt newsletter and saw a bit about planetarion and figured I'd visit the site for a bit. But well, might as well post here to say hi.

Hi.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:01   #80
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, after a year of complete inactivity, i find my forum account still here, kool.
I played rounds 3-5, Fx9, cpv, (combined to make Immortal). THought i might get back to playing this time consuming game again,... round 13 already??? jeeezzeee.
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 22:11   #81
Xain

Xain is on a distinguished road

hi goat
Xain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 07:45   #82
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I'm here :P

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 09:11   #83
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

started midway through rd 1 and im still here
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 09:53   #84
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
... round 13 already??? jeeezzeee.
actually 15th round even if you count 9.5 and 10.5 as separate.
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 21:12   #85
Nexus
Famous Xanadu 'traitor'

Nexus is an unknown quantity at this point

hello ladies :>

Look who came by here
----------------------------------------------
R1: Only wanked
R2: 48:5:2 [Virus]
R3: 21:6:4 [Xanadu]
R4: 279:8:6 [Xanadu]
R5: 16:3:9 [Legion]
R6: 10:9:5 [Legion]
R7: 27:23:4 [Legion] <-- till midround when i quit..
-----------------------------------------------
[19:24:32] <Def2K|food> NEXUS YOU ARE MY GOD
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 14:13   #86
Titos

Titos is an unknown quantity at this point

When I got my dial-up conection to my pc...a friend told me about a sci-fi game in beta status, and since I was a sci-fi fan....I had to take a look, and I joined late in the Planetarion's FIRST beta.
When round 1 started, I got a guestion from one in my galaxy, to join in on mIRC...so I did, and then I found out there was somthing called Alliances.....wow....a comunity....from then I have been hooked.
Since I was from Norway and didn't know better, I joined the "best alliance" at that time : Norwegian Legion (NL), I got more and more active...and got the possision as Dc fast.

Round 2. (HC-DC) NL got more and more members, but there was lots of people joining and then leaving, and there was ALOT of alliances at that time.
Now I found out the thing was to stay up all night to get score(only way to be big was night attacks. But since I lived home, it was hard to stay up all nights ;=)

Round 3. (HC-DC) I joined SH (Spacehamsters), my first international alliance ;=)
This periode I moved.

Round 4. (HC-DC) Still member of SH, and I joined Veterans, then I meet Nauti and joined TX then.
This was one of the best rounds. Now Legion was getting at my nervs.

Round 5. Member of SH and TH, getting more and more active, start to stay up at nights too.
Nice round, now I realy HATE Legion :=)

Round 6. (Offiser) I realy need a better alliance, so I joined Virus (ladybug, best hc EVER)
This was the round I learned ALOT, and I owe alot to Virus.

I have played all rounds....will continue playing as long I have internett.
"I am getting to old for this ****"
Round 3 = HC in Space Hamsters
Round 4 = DC in Veterans
Round 5 = BC in TX
Round 6-7 = Officer in Virus
Round 8 = Member in RaH
Roudn 9 = HC in Seraphim/Dragons
Round 10 = DC in Phraktos
Round 11= Member in 1up (was in Fang some weeks)
Round 12-14 = DC in VGN
Round 15 = Member in 1up
Round 15 = Member in 1up / Back to VGN
Round 16 - 23= Mentor/HC in VGN
Titos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 14:17   #87
ThrillSeeker

ThrillSeeker can only hope to improve

Does anyone know if some of the old DTAers are still around? I see TeK posted. But any others still around? Like Bob, Bananana etc
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 16:40   #88
Nauti

Nauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these parts

It took me approx four years to stop playing PA. Not even in the army I quit. I have always "found a way around" to be able playing. All the rounds I played have been fun and I've met alot of sweet mates I even met many of them, even that always tended to be abit weird

I havent really quitted 100%, I'm still open for a new round. But after round 12 I had to take care of several exams and during that session I have got the taste on a life completly without Planetarion. My next exams wont start before June, but hell no, not coming back yet

Good luck to round13 players.
[Team.Scared]
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 03:01   #89
Markie
“The Waterslide Yeti”

Markie can only hope to improve

I played round 2&3 and then came back in round 9.5

Former F-Crew Laziest HC
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 12:52   #90
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Think I left after round 10. Now I'm back. Skipped like 1,5 - 2 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:41   #91
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titos
When I got my dial-up conection to my pc...a friend told me about a sci-fi game in beta status, and since I was a sci-fi fan....I had to take a look, and I joined late in the Planetarion's FIRST beta.
When round 1 started, I got a guestion from one in my galaxy, to join in on mIRC...so I did, and then I found out there was somthing called Alliances.....wow....a comunity....from then I have been hooked.
Since I was from Norway and didn't know better, I joined the "best alliance" at that time : Norwegian Legion (NL), I got more and more active...and got the possision as Dc fast.

Round 2. (HC-DC) NL got more and more members, but there was lots of people joining and then leaving, and there was ALOT of alliances at that time.
Now I found out the thing was to stay up all night to get score(only way to be big was night attacks. But since I lived home, it was hard to stay up all nights ;=)

Round 3. (HC-DC) I joined SH (Spacehamsters), my first international alliance ;=)
This periode I moved.

Round 4. (HC-DC) Still member of SH, and I joined Veterans, then I meet Nauti and joined TX then.
This was one of the best rounds. Now Legion was getting at my nervs.

Round 5. Member of SH and TH, getting more and more active, start to stay up at nights too.
Nice round, now I realy HATE Legion :=)

Round 6. (Offiser) I realy need a better alliance, so I joined Virus (ladybug, best hc EVER)
This was the round I learned ALOT, and I owe alot to Virus.

I have played all rounds....will continue playing as long I have internett.
"I am getting to old for this ****"
You're such a geek :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauti
It took me approx four years to stop playing PA. Not even in the army I quit. I have always "found a way around" to be able playing. All the rounds I played have been fun and I've met alot of sweet mates I even met many of them, even that always tended to be abit weird

I havent really quitted 100%, I'm still open for a new round. But after round 12 I had to take care of several exams and during that session I have got the taste on a life completly without Planetarion. My next exams wont start before June, but hell no, not coming back yet

Good luck to round13 players.
And so are you! :P

Bloody arrogants of 31.3!!!!!
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 17:12   #92
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts

I´m here I´m here!!!

those were the good rounds...

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:50   #93
Nauti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
You're such a geek :P

And so are you! :P

Bloody arrogants of 31.3!!!!!
LOL haha. hmm let me think, I remember you being the one staying up 24/7 round12 watching gal alone with elviz?

Figure out whoz teh tard0

Nice to see you mate :
[Team.Scared]
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 17:44   #94
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - sort of still here

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:57   #95
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Round 3-12 and finally quit ..........hopefully...
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 19:05   #96
Stabber
Big Man

Stabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
Any originals still around?

m000

goat!?!?!?!?!?!?
Stabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 22:26   #97
The Seal
*idle*

The Seal is on a distinguished road

hi
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:57   #98
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSnake
I´m here I´m here!!!

those were the good rounds...
omg WhiteShite
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 23:57   #99
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

hi \o/ and scre[a]m says hello
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 10:13   #100
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
\o/
Quit already, then I can finally finish higher than you and quit myself.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote