User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 05:28   #51
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Re: 1up The Kingmakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
2 1up 109180 67 3.307.517 221.603.700
awesome tbh.

Idd.

A few more ticks to mine those remarkable roid lead, the 20+ million LCH lead is easy to catch :-)
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 05:35   #52
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Elysium in Rd10 did neither, yet they still "won"
Still angry about that? Get over it, we won

Also you say we did neither, yet we used politics to stop them going to Dragons and hence Dragons winning (Yes, Dragons did plan to take them but they didnt get them )

Jurgen had admitted that he had a plan for them to join Dragons ingame, and they were "using" Elysium to avoid EET fire. It just backfired on him

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 06:44   #53
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Idd.

A few more ticks to mine those remarkable roid lead, the 20+ million LCH lead is easy to catch :-)
Assuming the lead is minable and there's some priority on them, 4k roids produce:

4000*280*24/100 = 268800 value per day.

LCH's current lead is 32 million score.

Assuming only scoregain through mining, it would take 119 days for 1up to catch LCH.

Of course, that's all academic. Ships and roids will inevitably be lost on both sides, as will roids and XP be gained on both sides. Considering 1up's higher average score LCH is actually at an advantage in that they have the opportunity to make some very nice XP gains. It will be fun to see how all this pans out, especially considering we've passed 1k ticks without any clear winner. In fact, I believe that all of the top 4 alliances are still in positions where they could run away with the round.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 08:47   #54
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
If it was 1up/ND versus LCH, LCH would clearly loose.
However, LCH has enlisted some help.
They'd probably 'lose', in that 1up and/or ND would catch up with them, but it would be interesting to see if they'd lose their 35 million lead, or if they'd end up winning by just 10 mil, or just 5 mil, or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Everyone would hit the top alliane if they got any plans of winning or dreams.
And its also natrual for LCH to hit alliances like ND and 1up if they are 2nd and 3rd.
Ofc it's natural for LCH to hit ND/1up, just incase this got misinterpretted, NDers on this thread weren't complaining about being hit. I was making observations about other alliances, and would be even MORE accepting of LCH incs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Being that you are both hitting LCH, are you coordinating your attacks with each other?
From what I've heard, 1up have co-ordinated some attacks with us this round. But they have done so with many other alliances (It wasn't just ND and 1up that took down Mistu now, was it? Or knocked down LCH's 30k or something silly roid lead). As of now, I believe the majority of our attacks, if not all, are ND (Such as the roiding of the top 2 in the same tick. Pld BC! ). Then again, I don't pay much attention
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 10:26   #55
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Even if 1up win, ND will be pleased we didn't help the round stagnate, like a lot of other alliances are doing by concentrating on ND/1up.

Not that ND/1up are allied/napped, we are, however, obviously, both hitting LCH.
I doubt any alliance was busy stagnating the round. If all go for LCH, it's almost obvious 1up or ND will win. Some alliances do not want to help in 1up or ND in the goal to be #1.. Oi, forget, 1up doesn't want #1, so only ND..

Something has changed over the week, if that wasn't been done, the only alliances singed up for the victory would have been 1up or ND. Alliances made a choice, and it's not over yet ofcource, but the alliances hitting 1up/ND now, made the choice to get 1up/nd. With bashing 1up/nd they might go up 1 rank on the alliance list, while bashing LCH, would only help 1up/nd in climbing a rank and never getting themself #1 (If the round continues for years, yes ofcource they can form a block vs 1up/nd, but round will be over before that ever works). Choices choices, but all these choices don't lead to stagnation imho.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 11:12   #56
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Regardless of all talk on AD, you cannot deny that this round has definitely been closer than many of the recent rounds. Whatever happens from this point, 1up have performed their kingmakers role quite well, LCH have have performed admirably standing the some incoming much longer & fighting back better than others who have received some sort of incoming ie: MISTU, who chose to pursue personal 'revenges' once again. VGN have been wonderfully impressive in being able to totally hound a gal or two a night .. (heh) & HR/ND have done as expected to be strong contendors in the top5, performing well politically & strategically well, for their each aims. Angels are crawling up quite well too, ironically enough, alliances such as MISTU didn`t hit them during the time when they were all 72 ticks without alliances heh. That is somewhat puzzling for all alliances bar ones truly involved for the battle to hold the #1 place.

But now, you all enter the latter part of the round (assuming the round is around 1700 ticks again), where XP is actually more important now than ever, and more of your roidcost calculations will be based on xp gains rather than value loss only like before due to the pure focus on score now, where roids will scarce be free (unless your a big cath heh), where the round will more or less be decided. Your choice of targets on a personal & alliance level will determine a lot, your choice in having having a lot of fin centres rather than whoring distorters will finally pay off, those who xp-whored way too early (like myself, but hardly out of choice more out of the fact that I had nothing left other than xp :p) will crawl away as their value will be too little as they won`t have much fleet & roids to continue to xp-whore to gain ranks.

gl kids !
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 12:31   #57
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Even if 1up win, ND will be pleased we didn't help the round stagnate, like a lot of other alliances are doing by concentrating on ND/1up.

Not that ND/1up are allied/napped, we are, however, obviously, both hitting LCH.
Interesting.

Almost a week ago my gal had severe incomings, and we lost a lot of roids. Due my current minion status I have no access to any arbiters/intell DB, so I asked in galchannel what alliance had hit us. When I stated the incomings were probably 1UP, my ND galmate, who lost over 1k roids, said "No it was LCH, 1UP are not allowed to attack us"... Now you'd probably say he's lying, but somehow I feel the truth slipped out his mouth
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 12:46   #58
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Interesting.

Almost a week ago my gal had severe incomings, and we lost a lot of roids. Due my current minion status I have no access to any arbiters/intell DB, so I asked in galchannel what alliance had hit us. When I stated the incomings were probably 1UP, my ND galmate, who lost over 1k roids, said "No it was LCH, 1UP are not allowed to attack us"... Now you'd probably say he's lying, but somehow I feel the truth slipped out his mouth

lol...thats a fairly n00b mistake to make

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 13:15   #59
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Interesting.

And which ND HC is in your gal again?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 13:18   #60
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Let me ask you something.....

If I were to launch a fleet on a big planet that had no hope of getting through but only served to keep the big planets fleet home whilst my ND friends roided his gal mates with the same class of incoming - would that be wrong? Would you consider us "coordinating"? Would you be on here flaming that we're "wtfpwnedNAPPED!!!!111"?

Serious question.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 13:29   #61
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Interesting.

this best propaganda like in earlier days

fun getting back on ad
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 14:24   #62
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

so its all fun when u accuse HR of napping LCH yet when yourselves are accused of this (napping ND) you dont seem to find it quite so amusing...amusing how AD works

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:54   #63
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Ofcourse they won't find it as amusing when the tables have turned

PS: not saying they dont find it amusing anyway..
Ultores
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:01   #64
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Go ND... Be the King.

80 more roids to go and you'll be the 2nd best average roids

I would love to see a 1 and 2 for 1up/ND.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:21   #65
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Played you, making a gimmick account to post a clueless post of promoting LCH, case is that your either LCH or an anti-1up guy, if non-LCH then, your probably some newb who gave up too easy and doesn`t realise LCH are still 30mil+ ahead, If your LCH, then your a moron who doesn`t understand that LCH have got and been having the better hand for a while now. You were wrong on so many occasions in your pathetic flamebait, shame the fact that your lack of balls displayed via using a gimmick account doesn`t deserve a reply with proper argumentation with us dismantling your poorly gathered "facts".
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually it's subjectively tautological in the sense that from barrow's perspective the essential qualification for deserving to win the round is in fact the act of winning the round itself. I'm sure even then he has other qualifications though, such as <insertalliance> not killing everyone else who has a planet in the game and winning the round that way. Or you could still say that while they deserve to win their actions are still not commendable.
-dude.. u guys sound like that guy from the matrix.. hats off!!! intelligent arguments like these keep the interesting kaleidoscope of the ever-fascinating game of planetarion!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:25   #66
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Elysium in Rd10 did neither, yet they still "won"
Don't be mad about losing, get even or die trying.

Oh, wait.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 18:52   #67
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

1up got to crown an alliance.... If it's not ND, which one is it? Or just the random one that wins?

1up tried there best to get interesting fight. So did LCH and more alliances. The one who wins, is the King and Kingmaker. The ones who lost played an interesting round, that's all.... If there where big agreements going on, and f.e. ND won, due 1up's help, yes you could call 1up kingmakers.. But he, nothing going on like that, so what the hell i'm typing?
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 19:24   #68
Frisky

Frisky is an unknown quantity at this point

crap? as usual?
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 20:48   #69
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
And which ND HC is in your gal again?
None, as you undoubtly know. If I'd give more hints I could just as well put my coords in my sig, I'll pass on that for a while

edit:
Ofcourse I asked our own BCs if the attackers were indeed LCH, which they confirmed. And since I believe that galmate was honest, and not corrected by 2 other ND galmates who were active on the galchannel at that moment, that leaves 3 possibilities:
1) ND HC lies against it's own members about the bounds it has.
2) All 3 my galmembers mysteriously misunderstood.
3) There ARE certain ties, eg a NAP, between ND and 1UP

BTW, on that same attack an LCH dude robbed a HR member in my gal of over 800 roids......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Let me ask you something.....

If I were to launch a fleet on a big planet that had no hope of getting through but only served to keep the big planets fleet home whilst my ND friends roided his gal mates with the same class of incoming - would that be wrong? Would you consider us "coordinating"? Would you be on here flaming that we're "wtfpwnedNAPPED!!!!111"?

Serious question.
Depends on the scale I'd say. If some ND guys go on an unoffical attack, and you decide to tag along to cover the big planet in that gal, I'd call that a friends service.

However if it's an attack organised by ND BC's for ND members, an 1UP member participating could mean that ND isn't that strict on forbidding attack participation for non-members, and are just glad that big planet is covered. Leaves the question what ND member leaked the attack to you, 1UP, though This isn't very likely, but I leave you to draw your own conclusions. I bet they differ from mine
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 25 Nov 2004 at 21:10.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 23:11   #70
PIMPEH

PIMPEH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
2 1up 109180 67 3.307.517 221.603.700
awesome tbh.

I do not agree.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 23:15   #71
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interesting.

no offence, but 1ups attitude has always been "we dont need anyones help". why go back on it on a round they had no intension of winning?
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 00:01   #72
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
no offence, but 1ups attitude has always been "we dont need anyones help". why go back on it on a round they had no intension of winning?
Actually; I had to send def to a 1up galmate last round.

OMG 1UP ARE POWERBLOCKING WITH THEIR GALMATES!!1111 KILL THEM LYING SCUMBAGS!111

Perhaps.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 01:11   #73
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
3) There ARE certain ties, eg a NAP, between ND and 1UP
ND and 1up target the same alliances - I think that's fairly obvious by now.

So why would they attack each other as at the current time, when that would be counterproductive?

Funnily enough no one batters an eyelid at the LCH/VsN block, but it's obvious that it exists to me.

It's an ace argument when you ask alliances to defy logic, and indeed gloss over any other similar actions by other alliances. Personally I don't give a toss who's doing what with who - things is the way it is, end of - better have some kind of politics than none.

Infact, as you have a certain point of view I'll suggest a proposition to you. Some alliances in this game want to win to be successful. Others just want to stop others from winning. You tell me who are the more pathetic bunch.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 01:50   #74
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Some alliances in this game want to win to be successful. Others just want to stop others from winning. You tell me who are the more pathetic bunch.

So the alliances who want to win are pathetic? I dont understand this logic. Please explain your "proposition"
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 02:16   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So the alliances who want to win are pathetic? I dont understand this logic. Please explain your "proposition"
No, the opposite.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 03:43   #76
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
ND and 1up target the same alliances - I think that's fairly obvious by now.

So why would they attack each other as at the current time, when that would be counterproductive?

Funnily enough no one batters an eyelid at the LCH/VsN block, but it's obvious that it exists to me.

It's an ace argument when you ask alliances to defy logic, and indeed gloss over any other similar actions by other alliances. Personally I don't give a toss who's doing what with who - things is the way it is, end of - better have some kind of politics than none.
Well, speaking personally, what irks me is that people deny it (and deny it so many times), asking for proof and whatnot. I don't personally bat an eye at the ND/1up cooperation, it's no better or worse than any other alliances. But the repeated denials are just so annoying. It makes me think of FAnG, and when I think of FAnG I get struck by nausea.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 04:29   #77
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how that works.

I just needed to point out that Fyodor picked the blatantly wrong option out of the two that Lok presented - and I would expect nothing less from a Yankees fan.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 05:07   #78
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Something is terribly wrong with me today. Ive been reading things and thinking they mean something 100% the opposite of what they really mean. This is the 5th time ive done it.....

Im glad to hear you are a yankee fan too ;-)
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 05:11   #79
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

I genuinely think LCH v. ND/1up would be a close run thing, though I'd still expect LCH to win.
Oh my.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 05:14   #80
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Something is terribly wrong with me today. Ive been reading things and thinking they mean something 100% the opposite of what they really mean. This is the 5th time ive done it.....

Im glad to hear you are a yankee fan too ;-)

Take that back. Take it back THIS INSTANT.

I support two organizations throughout my years, one is the NewDawn Planetarion Alliance, the other is the 2004 World Champion Boston Red Sox.

Take it back now.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 05:22   #81
Fyodor
Behe

Yeah, I dont like the sox either. It so nice to find another yankee fan in PA. ARe you a jeter fan or do you lean more toward arod?
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 05:24   #82
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

BLASPHEMOUS!

I shall never be associated with the powers of darkness!

(this is on topic, right?)
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 05:26   #83
Fyodor
Behe

Its a good analogy?

Yankees (bunch of superstars)= who?
Red Sox (bunch of gritty guys with a few superstars)= who?
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 08:01   #84
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

LCH is in a far lead, they got 23 members more than 1up, and that gives em a big advantage.
It would only be stupid not to target them, cus they are winning this shit :S

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 08:47   #85
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Talking Re: 1up The Kingmakers

Quote:
Its a good analogy?

Yankees (bunch of superstars)= who?
Red Sox (bunch of gritty guys with a few superstars)= who?
-i was praying to all the gods of the world for the red sox' plane to crash on their way to st. louis.. now i'm just starting to realize how mean that train of thought was... although the 90's was the best time of my life with the 90's music and all, and the yankees winning pennants and world series' all throughout, and that classic sweep of the pathetic piazza and his mets in the 2000 world series.. it broke my heart back in 2001 when they lost to the diamondbacks, 2002 was like "why the goddamn angels?!?!?" then, i literally broke into tears when they lost to the marlins last year... last ALCS, i actually thought of jumping over the delaware memorial, driving back home, still with tears welling in my eyes when they lost to the red sox... these are dark times.. they should overhaul their pitching staff.. keep mike mussina, vazquez, mariano rivera and hernandez in there.. get rid of loaiza, kevin brown, el duque and their pitching coach, acquire either johnson or pedro martinez.. keep posada and everybody else.. and they should be fine next season cant wait!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 26 Nov 2004 at 09:15.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 11:22   #86
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Depends on the scale I'd say. If some ND guys go on an unoffical attack, and you decide to tag along to cover the big planet in that gal, I'd call that a friends service.

However if it's an attack organised by ND BC's for ND members, an 1UP member participating could mean that ND isn't that strict on forbidding attack participation for non-members, and are just glad that big planet is covered. Leaves the question what ND member leaked the attack to you, 1UP, though This isn't very likely, but I leave you to draw your own conclusions. I bet they differ from mine
What if I said it was VGN HC and some of LCH's bigger players?

Quote:
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 13:27   #87
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

General Martok there might be the unrealistic case that somone set up this attack and found out 1 planet wasnt covered for whatever reasons. Now short before launch one of the participants says "i got a galm8 or old m8 who is without a tgt he might be interested" and here we go.

Ive seen alot of times in the past raids getting filled in the end with m8s or galm8s particularly if biggals were hit or if someone was under attack and couldnt make it to launch as his fleet was required at home.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 16:48   #88
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Again.. If you act as kingmakers, there got to be a king. That it is ND who is the King in this story was obvious from tick 1. Don't sell other crap, that it's only cause you want to attack LCH and therefore not attack ND. It's not bad both targetting LCH, but the constant denial of the cooperation is getting a bit pathetic now.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 17:08   #89
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Again.. If you act as kingmakers, there got to be a king. That it is ND who is the King in this story was obvious from tick 1. Don't sell other crap, that it's only cause you want to attack LCH and therefore not attack ND. It's not bad both targetting LCH, but the constant denial of the cooperation is getting a bit pathetic now.
There is no denial of co-operation. We are attacking LCH. We are however, not kings. Not napped, not allied, and certainly not kings from tick 1.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 17:35   #90
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

so 1up and ND are hitting LCH. 1up was from the start going to hit LCH, what i despise is how ND pretend to win this round. They have got their roids by attacking the same targets as 1up. When 1up was targetting Mistu, ND was targetting them too. When 1up decides to target LCH, ND follows.
If there was an alliance that i would love to stop from becoming #1, it would be ND.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 17:47   #91
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

What a complete crock of shit.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 17:54   #92
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
so 1up and ND are hitting LCH. 1up was from the start going to hit LCH, what i despise is how ND pretend to win this round. They have got their roids by attacking the same targets as 1up. When 1up was targetting Mistu, ND was targetting them too. When 1up decides to target LCH, ND follows.
If there was an alliance that i would love to stop from becoming #1, it would be ND.
Get a clue tnx ta.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 18:03   #93
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:

From the attacks ive seen this round (givin i havent seen anything more than mistu/lch incoming) gio's statement is very accurate. Which is why I believe 1up and ND attack together. If it simply "targeting" the same alliances, I say tomato.....
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 18:16   #94
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Actually; I had to send def to a 1up galmate last round.

OMG 1UP ARE POWERBLOCKING WITH THEIR GALMATES!!1111 KILL THEM LYING SCUMBAGS!111

Perhaps.
Gate in serious powerblocking scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 18:19   #95
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So when LCH was enganged against 1up, and ND and HR battled it out, was ND still just following 1up???

Is this the best LCH PR squad can do? Seriously, you guys suck more than Fury PR squad.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 18:25   #96
Gate
;D!

I'd also like to point out one or two things... from my viewpoint.

Earlier in the round, ND were exchaning hits with HR. LCH were running away with the round, 1up pegged them back, MISTU piggied both sides of teh LCH/1up war. During this time, ND/HR were still trading blows.

By this point, MISTU were 10k roids ahead of LCH and with no concerted hits on them from any ally: ND/HR and LCH/1up were hitting each other, VsN still hadn't seemed to have got their act together (And wouldn't have hit anyway with the MVV block and whatnot). Therefore 1up turned on MISTU, afaik with support from several other alliances, and ND joined in with this.

The ND/HR war had died down by this time and didn't really resume after Mistu had suffered badly (16.8k roids taken), there was a slight lull, but LCH were looking to run away with the round, with an insane lead. Some 30k roids or so, and still over 30 mil in score. ND/1up both hitting LCH makes sense to me.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 18:52   #97
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Whom here _honestly_ thinks LCH will win this round? I'll take names down and see whom know their PA end of round.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 20:09   #98
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Its been a long time since an alliance wins 2 rounds in a row .

There's nothing wrong if 1up suddenly decides to win. Only alliance that will win 2 straight for being solo.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 20:31   #99
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i honestly think LCH *could* win the round, depending on politics. however i don't think it's predictable at this stage

-mist
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 21:13   #100
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

SiN for round victory \o/
no but honestly io think 1up can do it unless some other ally will pull their diplo team together enuff to at least disturb sids policies...
cos at moment we simlpy get played in my opinion
Closed Thread