User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 15:33   #1
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road
Change access options in alliances to NOT support spying so much!!

Okay simple thing: There is NO option in alliances page to change the access for members for just Outgoing fleets. You either see nothing or everything.
That means you either have a big disadvantage for defence if you dont let members see fleets to prevent spying, or you have a big disadvantage with spies, because they can just simply tell the exact amount of ships in a fleet, making fakes pointless (distorter and inc scan too btw.)

Just so you know what has happened: I was attacking pommeh, who had all his beetle out, he didnt get defence for my fighter, but instead built the exact amount of beetle to stop my fleet. He couldnt have know what was in it: "Wave Amplifier 15", i have 40 distorters..
I have changed fleet names regularly and havent landed the last ~30 ticks. I didnt send a fake and I didnt send real, I sent a completely random number of fighters. He neither covered vs fake, nor vs real fleet, but vs the exact amount of fighter i am sending. I checked calc, if i jsut send around 5k more, not everything would have been freezed. he ofc had enough resources to completely cover my inc anyway, even if it was real, thats not the point here. Point is P3ng have inferno spies, and we cannot do anything against it, due to limited alliance page access options.. I know Spying is a common thing, but it shouldnt be made so easy, at least it is like cheating and being atraitor and a liar to all you allymates that even def you. There should be a little more effort needed to be able to spy and a little less effort needed to find that leaks... Not vice versa as it is now..

So Pa Team, simple thing. Game at the moment has cheating enabled. Its like you play Counterstrike and someone has a wallhack, you either leave or ban that player. In Pa wallhacking is allowed, Pa team doesnt do anything against it, and with those limited alliance access options, we dont have the possibilty to kick him from alliance, because we cant find out who he/she is, thus you allow cheating and leave us no choice but to leave the game.. Which is what im doing now. No point in further wasting time if cheating is legal here. This is not a rage quit, but a common sense quit. And I wont come back until you have fixed this.. Bye
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote