User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2018, 23:24   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: ALLY Round 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Unlike you I don’t profess to know everything about PA, I thought rd48 was my last, would appear I even “played” rd50...(should have checked planet history I guess &#128580

Still don’t recall FAnG winning so shows how much attention I was paying...
Its okey, i dont blame you for having bad memory.
Its the attitude you, and Assman in this case is showing. "Im right and your wrong" when infact your memory is starting to suffer over all these rounds.

Appology accepted. You can now take off the clown costume and go back and join the party again.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 07:10   #52
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Oh ive noticed you sticky your square head into the forums a number of times, going on about drivel on how stuff used to be 10 years back. But your infact correct that i did maybe see you utter one word 30+ rounds ago in FAnG R45, in FAnG(the alliance I HCed to victory since history means so much to you), but uttering a word was the only thing you did that round. Your name was not mentioned for the entirety of the round and you did no work WHAT SO EVER.
Oh Butcher... out of interest do you even read your replies before you post them? I mean.. this took you what 2/3 days to reply to me in that time you couldn't even put together one single case against my post. I mean why are you even talking about fang in round 45? What relevance does this have to me? I wasn't even in Fang in round 45? So.. no wonder you didn't see me say much or contribute if I WASNT EVEN IN THE ALLIANCE YOU IDIOT! I mean.. how hard is it? Read my signature it cleary states 'Retired: R45' heck its even there in black and white for you and yet you still got it wrong! lol If you bothered to read the reply I made to you I was a HC when i was in Fang.. and it wasn't round 45! So where the heck did you even pluck that number/round from and whats that got to do with anything? I know it didn't have anything to do with your line 'the alliance i HCed to victory' as Fang didn't win the round in round 45..so again.. whats this got to do with anything i said? Maybe.. instead of posting replies with 0 relevance or 0 facts you might want to go back into that little cave you own.

Quote:
I dont want to see your brag list of whatever greatness you claim to have accomplished in any round prior to R47, as it has nothing to do with what i posted: "I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds".
You are how ever free to post a new thread about the great achievements of the great Assman somewhere else.
Ok.. so you want to see my 'brag list' after round R47? Sure why not. If this then shuts you up as its within your '30 round' mark im more then happy to respond (see when I do it, i actually research my facts properly Butcher... you should try it some time! Also doesn't take me 2/3 days!) So.. lets do some maths. This round is 78. So 78 minus 30 = 48. Well done Butcher your 1 round off your insult with 47 but nice try. Anyway as i was saying you challenged me to prove my relevance in the last 30 rounds so here we are. In rounds 58 and 59 (yes back to back) do you know which alliance actually won those rounds? p3nguins did. And yes i hear you cry.. I was one of the original founders of p3nguins and was still HCing in p3nguins during those 2 rounds we won back to back. So... OMG does this mean i was actually relevant within your 30 rounds time frame? Maybe this might finally stop you from posting like a moron. According to your logic, you only have to be part of the HC team when the alliance wins to, what was it you said again? oh right.. 'lead it to victory'

Remind me though, according to your logic to matter in this game you actually have to either finish top 10 or win a round. So how many rounds have you actually won in your fantastic career? I must of forgot the fact you can put in loads of hard work within your alliance, DCing or BCing, recruitment, Paying for credits, scanning, doing politics... oh wait no the great Butcher has spoken! You must finish in the top ranks to matter within this game. Again... do you actually bother to read your posts back before you post? As you come across as a complete moron. Even other people on this thread are shooting holes in your replies.. and your answer back to them? Ah yes of course.. you just insult them and tell them to stop replying. Very mature of you.. its like arguing with a 4 year old.

Quote:
Its true that alliances like ND rarely give away their coord list if you ask, god knows why as it will be public the day afterwards anyways.
When the last 30 rounds did you go around asking other alliances for coord list after shuffle?
During this period ive been HC of FAnG, ODDR, ROCK and RainbowS, wierdly i have NO memory of you comming to me with this request? Why?
Why the heck would i come and ask you for a coords list? Believe me.. if i knew you were HCing an alliance id stay way away. See.. this is what i also dont understand Butcher. Shall i teach you on how to post? In one paragraph you tell me you can just go ask a HC for their coords list and they shall happily give it to you. Then on another part of your post you reference to how easy it is to gain intel via J scans and doing PROPER INTEL WORK so which is it? Do you do the lazy approach of asking the HC or do you do actual intel work? As im confused. I speak about the old ways (ie working for real intel and not every HC will just give it away) you tell me im wrong.. then tell me i can easily gain coords without asking HC for intel anyway... see YOUR POSTS MAKE NO SENSE! You contradict your own words!

Quote:
oh and ps, CLOWN, since your reply was so clowny that i had tears of laughter streaming down my face i thought it atleast would be common curtesy to try read it 3-4 times and reply in the least offensive matter possibole

You should rather stick to replying to stuff you have some kinda in field experince on, as this game develops each year in terms of how people interact and work together. The Fury leader slept with their coord list under his pillow r3, but i sincerly doubt Avenger or GM does the same thing today.
What? lol Since my reply was so clowny it had you in tears of laughter. Again.. how old are you? No.. it takes you so long to reply because your 1 brain cell cant compute fast enough. And even when it does.. you then reply to me with complete utter drivel! You bring up rounds which have 0 relivence to me or this argument we are currently having. You ignore the questions i pose to you about the fact we have rowed every round on these forums and you still are trying to deny you know who i am (again.. a complete moron) Also, you contradict yourself. So even your own posts dont actually make any points what so ever. You try to teach me how the new game mechanics apparently work, then reference back to the old ways WITHIN THE SAME POST! lol Butcher bless you... maybe you should take 4 days this time to read my reply and then you might actually come up with some better material?

Lets face it Butcher your only known in this game for being a forum troll. And a bad one at that. Your claim to fame isnt becuase you HCed any alliance to victory. Its also not that you have actually won any rounds in PA history. Its the fact you come to these forums day in and day out and post either very bad propaganda (ie you havent a clue ironicly whats going on within the game you claim i know nothing about) or, you reply to posts like a child. Either telling them to be quiet (becuase they are proving you wrong and you dont like it or cant come up with an actual reply to them) or posting just complete drivel.

And yes.. i do apologise to the rest of this thread as i did say i wouldn't actually reply to Butcher but i couldn't resist.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 14 Aug 2018 at 07:19.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 07:32   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Oh Butcher... out of interest do you even read your replies before you post them? I mean.. this took you what 2/3 days to reply to me in that time you couldn't even put together one single case against my post. I mean why are you even talking about fang in round 45? What relevance does this have to me? I wasn't even in Fang in round 45? So.. no wonder you didn't see me say much or contribute if I WASNT EVEN IN THE ALLIANCE YOU IDIOT! I mean.. how hard is it? Read my signature it cleary states 'Retired: R45' heck its even there in black and white for you and yet you still got it wrong! lol If you bothered to read the reply I made to you I was a HC when i was in Fang.. and it wasn't round 45! So where the heck did you even pluck that number/round from and whats that got to do with anything?
I mean, you a retard, we all know this.
Why would i bother reading you signature as its most likely as inteligent as the person who wrote it?
As i said the ONLY time i remember you uttering a singel word was R45, when you in fact were in FAnG, or hanging around in teh FAnG channels, and having a planet in FAnG.
If your not gonna stop with your stupid trolling id have to start reporting your posts very soon.

For history reference look here:
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=45 search for your nick there
If you claim thats not you, i can always dig up some old logs from that round.
THAT ROUND WAS THE ONLY TIME I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, wich was my whole point.

Unread 14 Aug 2018, 08:39   #54
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I mean, you a retard, we all know this.
Why would i bother reading you signature as its most likely as inteligent as the person who wrote it?
As i said the ONLY time i remember you uttering a singel word was R45, when you in fact were in FAnG, or hanging around in teh FAnG channels, and having a planet in FAnG.
If your not gonna stop with your stupid trolling id have to start reporting your posts very soon.

For history reference look here:
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=45 search for your nick there
If you claim thats not you, i can always dig up some old logs from that round.
THAT ROUND WAS THE ONLY TIME I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, wich was my whole point.
Feel free to go and find the logs. As I said I didn’t play round 45 so who ever that is using my nick is indeed fake and I’d love to read the logs to see who’s impersonating me. I certainly don’t use planet and ruler names which show “_____________” so yes sorry to burst your bubble but that wasn’t even me.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 09:05   #55
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
This is what i mean..... if you dont remember anything stuff, please dont post.
Yeah, 1 out of those 5 people listede were infact HCs, but the majoirty was NOT.
Lewis wasnt even in FAnG that round for christ sake, your even worse than the other tools, and they actualy got an good excuse for being old as dirt and starting to lose their memory.
Everyone I mentioned, apart from Irvine, was in Fang that round, and indeed a HC, IRVINE was asked to join the following round by Lewis, who was the one that restarted fang in the first place that round, stop being a retard, you were not there that round I was, I know who my hc team was
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 09:08   #56
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Feel free to go and find the logs. As I said I didn’t play round 45 so who ever that is using my nick is indeed fake and I’d love to read the logs to see who’s impersonating me. I certainly don’t use planet and ruler names which show “_____________” so yes sorry to burst your bubble but that wasn’t even me.
Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45

Even your silly siggy seems to partly disagree with you.
Please log in to your account, go to history ->
It will say something like this
Roundname User ID Roids XP Value Score Rank Last Tick
Round 45 - Outer Rim x x x x x x 1177

Unless your one of those players that has multiple accounts....

But hey, you might be correct, someone impossed to be you, that could be. The assman jokes was certainly one lf the things i do remember about you, and its from that round.

Unread 14 Aug 2018, 09:11   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Everyone I mentioned, apart from Irvine, was in Fang that round, and indeed a HC, IRVINE was asked to join the following round by Lewis, who was the one that restarted fang in the first place that round, stop being a retard, you were not there that round I was, I know who my hc team was
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=73
Search for: Lewis
Search for: BloodyButch3r

Why would you argue over hard evidence?
I was even the one who was running the tech there, and i know who had what access to the bot.

ill give you a while to appologize for your stupidty, or ill report you to the moderators for trolling.

Unread 14 Aug 2018, 11:53   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can present arguments without calling people retards or threatening to call daddy.

Just present your facts/arguments and move on.
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 19:15   #59
Vip3r

Vip3r is on a distinguished road

How do i delete this thread?

You guys.....
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2018, 03:36   #60
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Why, its entertaining Not like theres too much talk in here.
Unread 17 Aug 2018, 05:23   #61
Vip3r

We could take about VGN being ****ing pussy again, round after round. Making big blocks, napping everyone.
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Unread 17 Aug 2018, 06:30   #62
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Btw, the remark 'i led 《alliance》to victory' means shit. In the end the members lead an alliance to victory. You can try to lead all you want, but its the members that do the hard work. And tbh, your conduct in the past, bb, leads me to believe thta the win of the alliance that round, which was not FAnG, period, was despite you co-leading it, not thanks to.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2018, 22:29   #63
Spammer

Spammer has a spectacular aura aboutSpammer has a spectacular aura about

i do recall fang winning a round tho cant remember which one a guess 46ish -49 dont quote me but only won because they formed a uni block on ultores early on couldn't tell you who hcd tho.
Spammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2018, 02:03   #64
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

round 46 fang got 2nd
round 49 sexy pirates won which was a form of fang but not fang

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2018, 07:19   #65
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Any round Fang won would have been down to the legwork of Irvine or Shaz probably. I would go as far to day they won despite having BB instead of because of BB
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2018, 20:11   #66
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh Butcher... out of interest do you even read your replies before you post them? I mean.. this took you what 2/3 days to reply to me in that time you couldn't even put together one single case against my post. I mean why are you even talking about fang in round 45? What relevance does this have to me? I wasn't even in Fang in round 45? So.. no wonder you didn't see me say much or contribute if I WASNT EVEN IN THE ALLIANCE YOU IDIOT! I mean.. how hard is it? Read my signature it cleary states 'Retired: R45' heck its even there in black and white for you and yet you still got it wrong! lol If you bothered to read the reply I made to you I was a HC when i was in Fang.. and it wasn't round 45! So where the heck did you even pluck that number/round from and whats that got to do with anything? I know it didn't have anything to do with your line 'the alliance i HCed to victory' as Fang didn't win the round in round 45..so again.. whats this got to do with anything i said? Maybe.. instead of posting replies with 0 relevance or 0 facts you might want to go back into that little cave you own.

Ok.. so you want to see my 'brag list' after round R47? Sure why not. If this then shuts you up as its within your '30 round' mark im more then happy to respond (see when I do it, i actually research my facts properly Butcher... you should try it some time! Also doesn't take me 2/3 days!) So.. lets do some maths. This round is 78. So 78 minus 30 = 48. Well done Butcher your 1 round off your insult with 47 but nice try. Anyway as i was saying you challenged me to prove my relevance in the last 30 rounds so here we are. In rounds 58 and 59 (yes back to back) do you know which alliance actually won those rounds? p3nguins did. And yes i hear you cry.. I was one of the original founders of p3nguins and was still HCing in p3nguins during those 2 rounds we won back to back. So... OMG does this mean i was actually relevant within your 30 rounds time frame? Maybe this might finally stop you from posting like a moron. According to your logic, you only have to be part of the HC team when the alliance wins to, what was it you said again? oh right.. 'lead it to victory'

Remind me though, according to your logic to matter in this game you actually have to either finish top 10 or win a round. So how many rounds have you actually won in your fantastic career? I must of forgot the fact you can put in loads of hard work within your alliance, DCing or BCing, recruitment, Paying for credits, scanning, doing politics... oh wait no the great Butcher has spoken! You must finish in the top ranks to matter within this game. Again... do you actually bother to read your posts back before you post? As you come across as a complete moron. Even other people on this thread are shooting holes in your replies.. and your answer back to them? Ah yes of course.. you just insult them and tell them to stop replying. Very mature of you.. its like arguing with a 4 year old.

Why the heck would i come and ask you for a coords list? Believe me.. if i knew you were HCing an alliance id stay way away. See.. this is what i also dont understand Butcher. Shall i teach you on how to post? In one paragraph you tell me you can just go ask a HC for their coords list and they shall happily give it to you. Then on another part of your post you reference to how easy it is to gain intel via J scans and doing PROPER INTEL WORK so which is it? Do you do the lazy approach of asking the HC or do you do actual intel work? As im confused. I speak about the old ways (ie working for real intel and not every HC will just give it away) you tell me im wrong.. then tell me i can easily gain coords without asking HC for intel anyway... see YOUR POSTS MAKE NO SENSE! You contradict your own words!

What? lol Since my reply was so clowny it had you in tears of laughter. Again.. how old are you? No.. it takes you so long to reply because your 1 brain cell cant compute fast enough. And even when it does.. you then reply to me with complete utter drivel! You bring up rounds which have 0 relivence to me or this argument we are currently having. You ignore the questions i pose to you about the fact we have rowed every round on these forums and you still are trying to deny you know who i am (again.. a complete moron) Also, you contradict yourself. So even your own posts dont actually make any points what so ever. You try to teach me how the new game mechanics apparently work, then reference back to the old ways WITHIN THE SAME POST! lol Butcher bless you... maybe you should take 4 days this time to read my reply and then you might actually come up with some better material?

Lets face it Butcher your only known in this game for being a forum troll. And a bad one at that. Your claim to fame isnt becuase you HCed any alliance to victory. Its also not that you have actually won any rounds in PA history. Its the fact you come to these forums day in and day out and post either very bad propaganda (ie you havent a clue ironicly whats going on within the game you claim i know nothing about) or, you reply to posts like a child. Either telling them to be quiet (becuase they are proving you wrong and you dont like it or cant come up with an actual reply to them) or posting just complete drivel.

And yes.. i do apologise to the rest of this thread as i did say i wouldn't actually reply to Butcher but i couldn't resist.
I would like to congratulate you on your length
Unread 25 Aug 2018, 13:29   #67
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
round 46 fang got 2nd
round 49 sexy pirates won which was a form of fang but not fang
Thanks for proving me right, butcher was wrong.
Unread 25 Aug 2018, 15:27   #68
Vip3r

Loool vgn
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Unread 25 Aug 2018, 16:01   #69
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thanks for proving me right, butcher was wrong.
Irvine used my De fleet for def every night that round.
Txted and called every 1 - 2 ticks to launch or recall.
Had one of the biggest Drake fleets that round, if not biggest.
And honestly don't remember anything remarkable from butch3r that round.
Think I do recall he trying to make some deals behind HCs back...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2018, 02:47   #70
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Well that's obvious TheoDD, he is a useless hc and never lead fang to anything lol
Unread 28 Aug 2018, 18:49   #71
Vip3r

Quote:
Well that's obvious TheoDD, he is a useless hc and never lead fang to anything lol
LOOL Adapt, u are the one to talk. I remember u as HQ of Heresy, wait, u thought u where hq. :roll eyes:

Sry adapt, but you are not the one to talk about leading, as u are a shitty "leader" and your nick is a joke, one thing u can't do is.... adapt.

And Butch3r is a drama queen

Feels so good to write this
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81

Last edited by Vip3r; 28 Aug 2018 at 18:55.
Unread 29 Aug 2018, 11:32   #72
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Vip3r, heresy was successful and I done the job I needed to do, recruitment and attacks, I was demoted mid round, by specciee for sorting out a nap, as he was in charge of politics, and was for a number of rounds after, and he sucked at it, I was then shocked that he had demoted me and promoted kaiba, look how that turned out?

I then proceeded to leave heresy as I didn't want to work with specciee, what he failed to remember was I recruited 40 of the 60 players in our first round, and I was upset by his actions, so I simply caused no drama, left the alliance and went elsewhere.

You have to understand that I had many complaints about kaiba even being in the alliance by the players, Bastet was the only one to leave, but a lot were not happy, but I wanted to give him a chance to play as a normal player with no power, when kaiba has power in an alliance its a fail, and that's been proven many times.

I am not a good hc, and I won't ever claim to be, i also wont be doing it again, so I agree with you there.

Anyway, I will leave this here for you to reply in any way you'd like but you have to understand some of the things you were told by the heresy HCs about me (specciee), are/were over exaggerated and the full story was never really told.
Unread 15 Sep 2018, 12:43   #73
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3r View Post
Who's is playing?

Heresey and HR merged?

Who will win?

Let the drama begin....
I predict Ultores will win
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 06:34   #74
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

What makes u think there wont be a thread of carnage backstabb?
Unread 19 Sep 2018, 22:29   #75
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
1. Ult
2. Ironborn
3. Carnage
4. DLR
5. Otters
6. Norse
7. CT
8. ND
9. HR / Heresy
10. Stellar

Value round, sleepy blockwars, Kaiba to make a new alliance, Zwan to get deleted for cheating, CBA to emoquit, Demort to spread false rumours and Forest to sulkily lie about someone cheating all round.
Except for #9 having 15% more roids than #4, #5, and #8 combined, not too bad.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 03:53   #76
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

tbh having 1-3 in the correct order and basically nailing the playing out of the round is quite remarkable. Well done, Luke.

I laughed at the zwan cheating bit.. as if we'd see any repercussions for that lot

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote