User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 15:01   #51
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: #planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
today i visited planetarion. I read the topic and asked for a further explination of the whole rollback issue.
I was not rude nor insulting in any kinda. Meaple the well educated new mod went off on me and the channel was than moderated after it for quiet a while, because the mods were to tired to reply to questions of the disgrunted customers.
Pld planetarion for this crappy service. A customer who payed doesnt get any further information because your nazi mods must have their powertrips. Now i know why i never visit that crapchannel unless another pa ****up happens and i try to get my act together and gather some info.
as Noodles said, to be a #planetarion op isnt necessarily to be in PaTeam.

For example if the game goes down, people such as myself have no idea what the problem is, and can only contact people on the admin side of the game to try and fix the problem.

2bh, #planetarion ops represent planetarion, but most of us arent involved in the admin side of the game heh

my mate dave wrote tha "stfu" bit in computing when i was gettin jaffa cakes from the café

sowwee!

Last edited by Yam; 14 Oct 2003 at 17:26.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:20   #52
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam
as Noodles said, to be a #planetarion op isnt necessarily to be in PaTeam.
2bh, #planetarion ops represent planetarion, but most of us arent involved in the admin side of the game and so how about a nice cup of stfu.

mmm. tasty.
I obviously failed.
*sigh*

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:23   #53
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam

2bh, #planetarion ops represent planetarion.....and so how about a nice cup of stfu.
Do you not see the problem here?
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:27   #54
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Do you not see the problem here?
I do, hence my above comment.
I tried to stop such attitudes in both PAteam and #planetarion ops, and it seems i've failed on both counts.
Ah well. =/

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:29   #55
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeh i was talking to him not you Mushroom, i know you did a good job when you were around and it seems that your presence is missed greatly .
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:36   #56
Yam
root vegetable.

him is called Yam.

feel free to discuss this issue with me in #planetarion JC, id love to hear from you.

ps. Mushroom is still an op in #planetarion.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:42   #57
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam
him is called Yam.

feel free to discuss this issue with me in #planetarion JC, id love to hear from you.

ps. Mushroom is still an op in #planetarion.

What does he need to discuss?
You represent planetarion and just showed off the piss poor Pacrew / Pateam / staff / support / op attitude to a customer.

Thats what Jc meant, the inappropriate "how about a nice cup of stfu".
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:46   #58
Yam
root vegetable.

which wasnt posted by me.

see edit.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:58   #59
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam
which wasnt posted by me.

see edit.
Unfortunately since they don't know you like i do, that probably sounds like a very weak excuse...

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 18:03   #60
Yam
root vegetable.

if i meant it i would hav left it on but never mind..

this is why i dont use the forums heh

they can believe what they like :¬)

now how about a random banana..
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:51   #61
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Also as an aside:Nice guy your appointing here. What the heck have you ever done to warrent not being a peon other than sit on IRC at silly hours of the day ?
I would like to point out that this is a forum, not #planetarion. What I say here means **** all on IRC.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:52   #62
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Arrogance in its finest
Its not peons its customers. If they dont matter try to moderate an empty channel nuthead.
What about the people there that aren't p(l)aying? Also, see my previous post about this not being IRC.

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:53   #63
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
today i visited planetarion. I read the topic and asked for a further explination of the whole rollback issue.
I was not rude nor insulting in any kinda. Meaple the well educated new mod went off on me and the channel was than moderated after it for quiet a while, because the mods were to tired to reply to questions of the disgrunted customers.
Pld planetarion for this crappy service. A customer who payed doesnt get any further information because your nazi mods must have their powertrips. Now i know why i never visit that crapchannel unless another pa ****up happens and i try to get my act together and gather some info.
Well, it is quite tiring when the answer to all the questions is IN THE ****ING TOPIC. If you bothered to read the first line you saw after joining #planetarion, you would know, and be less likely to piss people off.

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:00   #64
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
Well, it is quite tiring when the answer to all the questions is IN THE ****ING TOPIC. If you bothered to read the first line you saw after joining #planetarion, you would know, and be less likely to piss people off.
That might be true for a good part of the cases, tho my question was not in direction of the topic.

I asked if there would be a notice and a downtime before ticks start to rerun after a possible rollback. (since a couple of times ticks started right again at a not defined timepoint screwing over those who were offline for a few hours without notice).
This question was at no time covered by the topic.
So your statement read the ****ing topic shows either that you didnt understand the question or didnt bother to read it and only read "rollback".

I worst case the answer should have been "dont know m8 thats up to spinner we will try to keep pa updated" and no yelling and venting at someone who asks a legit question.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:01   #65
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Not getting paid isnt an excuse. You dont see mods going around and deleting any thread or user they want just because they've had a bad day.
Go to GD and you shall see.

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:03   #66
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
now you see my point!!!!
sorry for the delay in replying - my NTL connection is experienceing PMT
Yes, forums. not IRC. ****off.

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:07   #67
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam
if i meant it i would hav left it on but never mind..

this is why i dont use the forums heh

they can believe what they like :¬)

now how about a random banana..
You could have edited it out yammycakes <3 <3

Unread 16 Oct 2003, 00:06   #68
Yam
root vegetable.

aw meaps!

i did but too late.

id had already bin quoted, dave did it when i was getting some eatage from downstairs and when i came back it was time to go home !

(Yam was killing time ;¬) )

so i jus did the ol' ctrl alt del and clicked the log out button!

didnt think to check the random ie windows i had open :¬/

my mistake. but i changed it when i checked the thread when i got home!

ps. i poured half a bottle of coke on dave for messin with meh account ;¬)

it had a dead fly in too :¬/