Targeting really needs another look
it's really a mess at the moment. There are also some rather big design flaws here and there including:
- zik having FR pods and FR res stealer.
- FR being utterly unplayable offensewise due to targeting.
- CR is pretty much unplayable offensewise due to targeting and inits.
- BS is absolutely useless offensewise.
- Lancer makes no sense with ETD targeting and pod classes.
- DE is pretty useless in both attack and defense.
- FI is utterly useless everywhere (well, massing against CO is an option).
- CO is the ONLY option to play at all (only coverable by Chimera that shoots them for free [unless someone manages to farm some xan CO and even then it's a gamble]) and with these targets, CO is a 1 ship build for 3 races (as no one needs to shoot FR that doesn't shoot CO).
Otherwise... I'm tempted to see what they end up as.