User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2012, 01:08   #101
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 47 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
I find it amusing when the members of alliances come out and claim in depth knowledge of politics. When will they realise they know only what their hcs want them to. They don't see the attempts to stop the incs, the pms that get passed to opposing hcs to try to cause friction in the blocks.
This may have been true back when PA was popular, because numbers breed bureaucracy breeds secrecy, but nowadays, everyone knows everyone.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2012, 11:42   #102
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont anything less of Ultores/DFTKW/xVx now that there is clear evidence of them cooperating,
Oi, evidence :|

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 01:53   #103
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you will see MaxMillian saying that there were rumours ....
Man, beliving Max is like falling for april fools
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 04:11   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Well this time it seems like he was right to me, as they have been attacking the same targets for weeks now?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 09:10   #105
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

cba to make another thread.. but..

do you guys think that now could be enough of ganging and start playing for win against each other at last :P ? I guess it should happen pretty soon, as every new tick works against CT on that one, but I have a feeling that some sort of a true hate vs Ult blinds em too much and therefore costs em the win this round as well

constant incs on ult since the start of the round, im surprised that u have been so consistant, Ill give u that.. but every thing should have their limits..

thoughts on hvn vs ct? could it happen? who would win?
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 10:16   #106
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well this time it seems like he was right to me, as they have been attacking the same targets for weeks now?
Then how come they also attack eachother

Only random targets in galraids, but choosing not to heavily target an ally is barely the same as working with them.
I'm certain theres alot more hostile fleets between ult and xvx than there is between haven and ct/nd atleast.

Whats next from you? Ultores is working with ND because they hadnt the capacity or time to get revenge on them?
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards

Last edited by Illusion; 29 Jun 2012 at 10:22.
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 16:13   #107
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
do you guys think that now could be enough of ganging and start playing for win against each other at last :P ?
They are playing for the win. History shows, you give Ult an inch and they will take a mile.

Quote:
I guess it should happen pretty soon, as every new tick works against CT on that one, but I have a feeling that some sort of a true hate vs Ult blinds em too much and therefore costs em the win this round as well
As someone who has been around the pa block a bit, I think this is very inaccurate. I have hated alliances and been in alliances that hate others, such as Exil etc.
I don't think this is the same. I don't hate Ult, and I don't know anyone in CT who does.
I think it is a respect thing. We are hitting Ult still, because they are a threat still. There is nothing more to it than that.

Also, in a universe so small, we prob all have friends in all alliances now.
I have a very healthy banter with some people in Ult, with friends often pm'ing me after their fake makes me pull (lo Benneh!)

Quote:
constant incs on ult since the start of the round, im surprised that u have been so consistant, Ill give u that.. but every thing should have their limits..
I am not surprised, didn't the same thing happen to Apprime one round?

Quote:
thoughts on hvn vs ct? could it happen? who would win?
I don't see anyway it could happen, so who would win is an irrevelance.
In a uni this small, for CT for instance, we are hitting Ult. We get Ult incoming in return, and always get a fair share of xVx and babylons incoming too. Dwktf also can be a pain in the arse. Plus we get all the usual random incoming.
Now, I am not saying they are working together, but I don't see how CT could go to war with Haven, whilst getting all the random incoming and with Ult and co ready to jump on us too. It would be suicide.
The same goes for Haven.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 16:33   #108
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Erm..

Either i dont know anything about pa or u just have to be politically correct on AD, but that last part of ure response kinda determined the winner of this round already to be hvn didnt it?
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 17:13   #109
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I don't see anyway it could happen, so who would win is an irrevelance.
You may not be able to do it now, but if you're making a categorical statement right now that you don't see how a fight between CT and HAvEn could ever happen, then this round is over. If you refuse to go for the win, then what's irrelevant is not who would come out on top in a hypothetical CT vs. hAVeN, but who will come out on top in your very real battle with Ultores, and therefore, the battle itself, too.

(And just to avoid misunderstandings with the less literate participants on AD: note that I'm not saying CT should be fighting HAVen right this very moment.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 17:20   #110
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Erm..

Either i dont know anything about pa or u just have to be politically correct on AD, but that last part of ure response kinda determined the winner of this round already to be hvn didnt it?
Haven are certainly favourites, yes.

That is not what I meant though. What I meant was, we are in identical situations politically which make it very unlikely that one will hit the other
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 17:21   #111
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You may not be able to do it now, but if you're making a categorical statement right now that you don't see how a fight between CT and HAvEn could ever happen, then this round is over. If you refuse to go for the win, then what's irrelevant is not who would come out on top in a hypothetical CT vs. hAVeN, but who will come out on top in your very real battle with Ultores, and therefore, the battle itself, too.

(And just to avoid misunderstandings with the less literate participants on AD: note that I'm not saying CT should be fighting HAVen right this very moment.)
OK that is a fair point.

I do not think it can never happen, but that politics as they stand at this time make it unlikely
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 17:44   #112
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

This is how PA always worked, the stronger side would have a internal roid race to the top, and this round it seems like HaveN will run off as the round winner if there would not be a change in politics, but that is something i could live with.
And to Forest saying he dosnt know anyone in CT who hate Ultores, its clearly he dosnt know my feelings for them.

Unread 29 Jun 2012, 18:36   #113
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Honestly I don't think that haven or Ct will win. Eventually someone will tire of hitting ult. Then they will do what they have done the past 3 rounds and go 4:1 on the top ally(hvn) and stage a huge 400 tick comeback to win it. The only thing right now that i think is a lock is 3:9, baring some really hard bullshitty type plays on there part.
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 20:19   #114
neroon

meh..

lol.. good one
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 22:41   #115
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Honestly I don't think that haven or Ct will win. Eventually someone will tire of hitting ult. Then they will do what they have done the past 3 rounds and go 4:1 on the top ally(hvn) and stage a huge 400 tick comeback to win it. The only thing right now that i think is a lock is 3:9, baring some really hard bullshitty type plays on there part.
Ult cannot be discounted, especially with the number of resets/late sign ups we are seeing to boost them.
Babylons are VERY dangerous in my opinion too.

I would say fav's to win now in this order are:
1) Haven
2) Ultores
3) Babylons
Unread 29 Jun 2012, 23:11   #116
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Babylons
lol
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 00:43   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
lol
well they are pretty tidy now, average roid lead by FAR!
They are streets ahead of everyone else in roids per planet.

Unread 30 Jun 2012, 01:04   #118
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Ult cannot be discounted, especially with the number of resets/late sign ups we are seeing to boost them.

1) Haven
2) Ultores
3) Babylons

I never post on these things ever, but seriously.

Cut
The
Crap.

Most CT planets have rather a lot of res stacked, they have a 36k roid lead over Ultores.

Bored of posts like this that under value hands.

Babylons have a chance but its very doubtful, its just a roidrace between Haven and CT because both are to scared to actually hit each other for fear Ult could cover a 40million + score gap in 400 ticks with half the roids and pretty awful fleets.

If the round continues the way its going (which lets be honest it will, unless Cardis gal closes in on 3.9) then its going to be

CT
Haven
Babylons
xVx
Ult

And CT and haven will have what they wanted with Ultores not winning.

bored of this round now.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 01:07   #119
Inforza
Holland is GVD het HARDST

Inforza is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
1) Haven
2) Ultores
3) Babylons
??
i doubt babylons make it to 3rd..

i think its either
1. haven
2. xvx
3. ct

or
1. ct
2. haven
3. xvx

depending on politics

WP SiN eXilition 1up CT SubH Ascendancy Apprime
Inforza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 04:35   #120
Forest

Thats ok, I was laughed off irc last round when I said Ult would win.
And the other round I played when I said xVx would NOT win.

I will remind you all of this thread at the end of the round too
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 08:51   #121
neroon

its good at least to see that apart from 4 unquestionable wins in a row by Ultores, we have also managed to bring in a new ranking system.

Alliance ranking does not matter anymore, what matters is that Ultores shall be mightilty attacked from pt24 until the end of the round and that they finish as low as possible =)!

I kind of feel honoured tbh keep on going!
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 09:32   #122
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
well they are pretty tidy now, average roid lead by FAR!
They are streets ahead of everyone else in roids per planet.
They are also 45 million behind

But yeah, theyre one of the favourites to win!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 09:34   #123
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

one of the t7 favorites for sure
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 10:41   #124
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inforza View Post
??
i doubt babylons make it to 3rd..

i think its either
1. haven
2. xvx
3. ct

or
1. ct
2. haven
3. xvx

depending on politics
Emp her babylons are huge mkay!
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 13:20   #125
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
I kind of feel honoured tbh keep on going!
You can't be surprised (or upset) that, after so many consecutive wins, the rest of the universe finally decides to stop you winning another.

I'm sure everything will be back to "normal" again next round and you'll be able to start a new winning streak.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 15:02   #126
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
They are also 45 million behind

But yeah, theyre one of the favourites to win!
No, to get 3rd.
idiot

Unread 30 Jun 2012, 15:49   #127
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, to get 3rd.
idiot
Where did he say he expected them to end 3rd?

He listed 3 alliances that he thought could win
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 18:41   #128
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
tbh mate, 9,9 out of 10 things what i say turns out to be true

about BABYLONS being contender or roidfatest. both untrue.

if u count top roid planets of CT HAVEN, we are behind them. our average size is bigger coz we kicked some invalids

our tag is alot smaller and we arent politically activ. the dangerous part is somewhat true. because of our simple view in polotics. we do our thing, not allied to any1, not hostile to any1 but we can do damage to any top alliance that decides to bully us. we will ally their enemy and screw their round. as in we gonna jihad them and kingmake if we want. but we dont see this scenario happening.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 19:41   #129
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

I wondered what CT + HvNs average roids would be if they kicked 30 of their lowest ranked players out so they had the same amount of members as BABYLONS?
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 21:04   #130
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Where did he say he expected them to end 3rd?

He listed 3 alliances that he thought could win
"In this order"?
Id guess it means the one last on the list would be the one he thought had the smallest chance of winning, though it is forest, he might have meant the one last on the list of 3 would be the one that had the biggest chance of winning, i dunno

Unread 30 Jun 2012, 21:30   #131
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
"In this order"?
Id guess it means the one last on the list would be the one he thought had the smallest chance of winning, though it is forest, he might have meant the one last on the list of 3 would be the one that had the biggest chance of winning, i dunno
Whats your point? He listed 3 alliances who he thinks will win, not the 3 alliances he thinks will be 1-3
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 23:10   #132
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

1) Haven
2) Ultores
3) Babylons
funny

your alliance CT is not in favorite order to win i see?

since CT has fkload resource stocked, is part of winning side, is ranked #2...how can it not be in the top 3 favorit to win? how is babylons ranked higher in favorite to win then your ct, when your ct has 30 members more and over 40mil score more, fkload more value, more allies, more everything

so: ct has more score, roids, value, members, resources, naps, alliances BUT is less favorit to win then BABYLONS.

makes sense jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 30 Jun 2012 at 23:16.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2012, 23:39   #133
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont know about you, but Max just made sense on AD.

I'm preparing for the apocalypse.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 06:58   #134
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
funny

your alliance CT is not in favorite order to win i see?

since CT has fkload resource stocked, is part of winning side, is ranked #2...how can it not be in the top 3 favorit to win? how is babylons ranked higher in favorite to win then your ct, when your ct has 30 members more and over 40mil score more, fkload more value, more allies, more everything

so: ct has more score, roids, value, members, resources, naps, alliances BUT is less favorit to win then BABYLONS.

makes sense jo
Because I obv know more about something that will happen at end of round, than you do?
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 08:22   #135
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

because Forest knows how bad CT are at defending

When someone brings the pain and they crashed and burn in some epic homage to NewDawn he will be proved right :P
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 14:40   #136
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Whilst HaveN are out noob roiding, CT is landing on Ultores for minimum roids..

Why? Stop being lame and actually try and compete for #1.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 17:08   #137
Forest

Yes I recall the same being said last round...

'Come on CT, leave Ult and hit FaNG, you can win then. Ult can't win'

Unread 1 Jul 2012, 17:19   #138
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If CT never hit this round's equivalent of fANG, then they certainly won't win. Seems like that's CT's eternal curse, stuck between 2 alliances, one much better, and one slightly better but more passive.

However, you won't hear me say Ultores can't win this round. They've come back from this kind of position before, they can do it again.
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 17:33   #139
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Ultores only won last round because the FAnG/Conspiracy block disbanded unexpectly, not because they stopped giving Ultores incoming.

Sure, Ultores being left alone had an element in their victory, but the main reason behind their victory was because they were able to land attacks.

Anyway, Haven/Conspiracy have too much value for Ultores to land on alone, and considering Ultores no longer has support from her allies and considering HaveN/Conspiracy have a round long NAP agreement, Ultores will be lucky if she finishes third.

But continue to land on Ultores for minimum roids, whilst your allie and main contender, HaveN, roids easier targets and out grows you for #1.

<Ultores> <Clouds_mobile> If by a miracle we win, I'll buy everyone in ult a credit next round (quote me if you like )

That's how much faith I have.. o/
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 18:40   #140
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Ultores only won last round because the FAnG/Conspiracy block disbanded unexpectly, not because they stopped giving Ultores incoming.
And if CT/Haven were to stop hitting ult and hit each other, then that would be the same.
That said, Haven did stop and hit DFWTK last night

Quote:
Sure, Ultores being left alone had an element in their victory, but the main reason behind their victory was because they were able to land attacks.
And you will again if you attacked properly.

Quote:
Anyway, Haven/Conspiracy have too much value for Ultores to land on alone, and considering Ultores no longer has support from her allies and considering HaveN/Conspiracy have a round long NAP agreement, Ultores will be lucky if she finishes third.
I doubt very much it is a round long nap. Neither hc would sign up to that knowing that it might not fit their aims.

Quote:
But continue to land on Ultores for minimum roids, whilst your allie and main contender, HaveN, roids easier targets and out grows you for #1.
We will do what we have to do.

Quote:
<Ultores> <Clouds_mobile> If by a miracle we win, I'll buy everyone in ult a credit next round (quote me if you like )
Could cost you a bit.

Quote:
That's how much faith I have.. o/
I have more faith than you. And plenty of Ult still believe they can win
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 21:42   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Whilst HaveN are out noob roiding, CT is landing on Ultores for minimum roids..

Why? Stop being lame and actually try and compete for #1.
I dont think CT will have a chance to win when HvN gains this much roids every night.
But i dont think it would be right for CT to start focusing on lower alliances when Ultores is still as strong as ever.

Unread 1 Jul 2012, 22:25   #142
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dont think CT will have a chance to win when HvN gains this much roids every night.
But i dont think it would be right for CT to start focusing on lower alliances when Ultores is still as strong as ever.

I think the point your missing BB is that CT shouldnt be playing a round as the largest alliance with the most roids (currently) with the sole intention of not letting Ultores win. If i was a CT member i would be pretty pissed off if i didnt challenge the main round rival at some point (HaveN).

I think now CT have actually got themselves in the same predictiment they do every round tho. Their will be pressure from the members and other allies for them to 'have a go' at HaveN and not allow them to run away with the round. This will mean they will have to let off of Ultores and then Ultores will bite back and farm CT for fun

From my perspective the mistake your HC's repeatedly make is carrying on hit a certain alliance once all the other have stopped and moved on. Your not strong defensively and aggrievating good attacking alliances (Ultores, Apprime and a like) is NEVER A GOOD THING.

This is why your constantly crumble around tick 800-900, i would have thought you would have learnt by now but no you make the same lame moves time and time again

In the spirit of the OP on this thread my revised prediction is:

#1 HaveN
#2 Ultores
#3 xVx
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 22:37   #143
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think the point your missing BB is that CT shouldnt be playing a round as the largest alliance with the most roids (currently) with the sole intention of not letting Ultores win. If i was a CT member i would be pretty pissed off if i didnt challenge the main round rival at some point (HaveN).

I think now CT have actually got themselves in the same predictiment they do every round tho. Their will be pressure from the members and other allies for them to 'have a go' at HaveN and not allow them to run away with the round. This will mean they will have to let off of Ultores and then Ultores will bite back and farm CT for fun

From my perspective the mistake your HC's repeatedly make is carrying on hit a certain alliance once all the other have stopped and moved on. Your not strong defensively and aggrievating good attacking alliances (Ultores, Apprime and a like) is NEVER A GOOD THING.

This is why your constantly crumble around tick 800-900, i would have thought you would have learnt by now but no you make the same lame moves time and time again

In the spirit of the OP on this thread my revised prediction is:

#1 HaveN
#2 Ultores
#3 xVx
Last round they fell for the presure from Ultores, and hit FAnG, now where did that lead them? Should they do the same mistake, twice?

Unread 1 Jul 2012, 23:09   #144
Forest

Butcher I wouldn't waste time on kaiba.

He doesn't understand politics or the game and just resorts to trolling CT both on here and irc as his only means of input into the game.

And he forgets his own history too.
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 23:27   #145
Clouds

Quote:
Strong as ever? Where did you come to that conclusion? Ultores has basically given up.
Unread 1 Jul 2012, 23:58   #146
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Strong as ever? Where did you come to that conclusion? Ultores has basically given up.
Still they keep defending themself pretty well, and last round they had also given up iirc

Unread 2 Jul 2012, 00:16   #147
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Butcher I wouldn't waste time on kaiba.

He doesn't understand politics or the game and just resorts to trolling CT both on here and irc as his only means of input into the game.

And he forgets his own history too.

Actually Forest i think i understand the political mess CT get themselves into every round very well as it repeats time and time again!!

1) You arent good enough to win the round but act like you are

2) You carry on attacking one enemy too long whilst your allies move on singling yourselves out for the payback when it comes

3) Your HC's hold grudges and have warped veiws on their political roles within the round (they believe CT is the centre of the 'universe' when infact it is just the flak shield for Ultores or whoever their main contender is (FaNG and HaveN recently)
Unread 2 Jul 2012, 02:58   #148
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Actually Forest i think i understand the political mess CT get themselves into every round very well as it repeats time and time again!!

1) You arent good enough to win the round but act like you are

2) You carry on attacking one enemy too long whilst your allies move on singling yourselves out for the payback when it comes

3) Your HC's hold grudges and have warped veiws on their political roles within the round (they believe CT is the centre of the 'universe' when infact it is just the flak shield for Ultores or whoever their main contender is (FaNG and HaveN recently)
I think Forest pointed out that he didnt think CT would be able to win this round, even though being up there with HaveN earlier in this post.

Im sure CT as everyone else attacks who ever they think is best to attack.

CT worked with everyone last round, i cant see how you think their HC held grudges against anyone.

Unread 2 Jul 2012, 06:13   #149
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
CT worked with everyone last round

*They worked FOR everyone last round

FaNG used them as a weapon to keep Ultores down early in the round and later on Ultores used them as a weapon to get back at FaNG and win the round.

Oh and they both used them as a farm to get some easy roids
Unread 2 Jul 2012, 07:23   #150
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
*They worked FOR everyone last round

FaNG used them as a weapon to keep Ultores down early in the round and later on Ultores used them as a weapon to get back at FaNG and win the round.

Oh and they both used them as a farm to get some easy roids
Ofc when two parts work together, one of will gain more from the partnership than the other, depending on luck and dedication. FAnG were the greater allie in mye view of the two last round, and HaveN so far this round has proved to be better, whats ur point?