User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 May 2012, 07:57   #151
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Try reading all the words before you spew this kind of retarded nonsense all over it.

No, I've said something completely different than that, twice now. Here's the third time, suitably emphasized, though I seriously doubt if it'll get through your reinforced concrete skull, no matter how often I say it: I think Ultores will win.

But hey, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "I CAN'T HEAR YOU". I still don't quite understand why you're wasting your time arguing with someone who (for once, and accidentally, I'm sure!) has the same opinion as you, but be my guest.

Contradicted by your own intel. Words cannot describe how amused I am right now.

Keep at it, BB, I'm sure you'll win out in the end! Never give up, never surrender!
lol i know you said that you _THINK_ ultores will win.
I just want you to say that you know Ultores will win, and that be, winning by a mile!

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:58   #152
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am not a ****ing prophet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 08:00   #153
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
It doesn't have to be right no. But when 2 alliances intel are about the same (76 roids difference) it suggests it is pretty much spot on.
You know, i havnt counted all the top50 planets, and im not sure the intel added in bot is right, what ever you say/claim/blablabla, you are still winning arnt you? and you allied the whole univers allready :S
Its not that i dont think you deserve it or anything, but what is getting me going is that you claim you aint winning by a country mile! We all know this is BS.

Unread 7 May 2012, 08:01   #154
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I am not a ****ing prophet.
Well you dont have to be a prophet, but given the current situation, counting roids/score/stock etc etc etc, and looking on alliance relation, you cannot be wrong when you claim Ultores is winning.
How hard can it be saying it?

Unread 7 May 2012, 08:03   #155
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You know, i havnt counted all the top50 planets, and im not sure the intel added in bot is right, what ever you say/claim/blablabla, you are still winning arnt you? and you allied the whole univers allready :S
Its not that i dont think you deserve it or anything, but what is getting me going is that you claim you aint winning by a country mile! We all know this is BS.
what is your definition of a country mile?
the facts have said that the win will be within 3mil as it stands currently, and it is possible for any to win.
my definition of a country mile is like 20mil+ so 3mil is a close one as far as previous rounds have gone
Unread 7 May 2012, 08:04   #156
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Okay, so somehow both Ult and Fang intel are wrong, yet the numbers they both have for the t50 are the same? come on
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 08:04   #157
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
yeah.. everyone should just stop hittin fang and grant em the victory instead, which is totally undeserved :P good one

i know its bitter to have incomings in a war game, but deal with it.. u had ure chance to secure the win for most of the round - u had ure allies under ure command for gangin ultores for most of the round, u had possibilities to secure ure win, yet u failed.. now deal with it, dont just go out there and cry and whine about ppl hittin ure fatties..

next time, try to do ure politics smarter and actually try to be better ureselves.. u had ALOT of time to whore value and prepare for this, yet u failed..

Ultores will have a very tough time to win this, as its going to be so close in the end, but i really hope we can manage it.. since ure the most least deserving alliance for the win atm :P
Im not saying that anyone should stop hitting anyone, im not trying to brainwash anyone to doing anything neither, like the Ultores trolls have been doing all round.
Im not bitter neither, why would i be? Ive lost almost every round ive played so far, im used to it
CT should continue hitting FAnG for all i care, but they should not be saying that they do that because they want to win, because if they wanted to win they wouldve been hitting the one who is currently, give the situation today, number #1 when tick stops.

Unread 7 May 2012, 08:06   #158
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Okay, so somehow both Ult and Fang intel are wrong, yet the numbers they both have for the t50 are the same? come on
I said that even using your numbers, Ultores is winning?
What you trying to get out now?

Unread 7 May 2012, 08:07   #159
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
I said that even using your numbers, Ultores is winning?
What you trying to get out now?
It was a reply to your first statement, that you weren't sure if it was right.
Unread 7 May 2012, 08:11   #160
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
It was a reply to your first statement, that you weren't sure if it was right.
Im not sure, cus i dont got access to your DB, and im not sure cus i havnt spent all that much time counting it correctly roids by roid, what ever is correct, my number, your number, mz numbers , Ultores is still winning, there is no denying it.

Unread 7 May 2012, 08:14   #161
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well you dont have to be a prophet, but given the current situation, counting roids/score/stock etc etc etc, and looking on alliance relation, you cannot be wrong when you claim Ultores is winning.
How hard can it be saying it?
I try to avoid pretending my opinions and predictions are facts when they are nothing of the sort.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 7 May 2012, 08:19   #162
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I try to avoid pretending my opinions and predictions are facts when they are nothing of the sort.
Well, i dont need to pretend anything realy, neither do you, i think this is universal facts
I cant see how anyone can predict anything else than ultores winning by millions

Unread 7 May 2012, 09:26   #163
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Im not saying that anyone should stop hitting anyone, im not trying to brainwash anyone to doing anything neither, like the Ultores trolls have been doing all round.
Im not bitter neither, why would i be? Ive lost almost every round ive played so far, im used to it
CT should continue hitting FAnG for all i care, but they should not be saying that they do that because they want to win, because if they wanted to win they wouldve been hitting the one who is currently, give the situation today, number #1 when tick stops.
well ure more than slightly annoyed and bitter about it.. im sure everyone can tell :P

also, nothing is settled atm in terms of winner.. fang is leading atm when u go to rankings and the rest is yet to be determined with the last 100 ticks..

also, please get over the fact that CT started to att u after u had backstabbed em :P
Unread 7 May 2012, 09:28   #164
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
well ure more than slightly annoyed and bitter about it.. im sure everyone can tell :P

also, nothing is settled atm in terms of winner.. fang is leading atm when u go to rankings and the rest is yet to be determined with the last 100 ticks..

also, please get over the fact that CT started to att u after u had backstabbed em :P
What i am slightly annoyed by is the fact that some people try to lie about the fact that how it is today, without Ult losing any roids, theyve won.
The fact that you claim that nothing is over, and that FAnG is leading just show how much you are paying attention to what has been proven in this thread.
Yeah, i know CT attacks FAnG because they were backstabbed, and not because they want to win. This is what ive been saying all along. Thank you for making this clear once again.

Unread 7 May 2012, 09:51   #165
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

its ovbious that CT cant win this nemore, unless they have 10+ ppl both from fang and ultores that drop tag before ticks end.. or they hack some ressies to them or whatever.. that ship has sailed already..

when they started to hit u, the story was whole lot different though.. u were still going away with this win and why the fck not should they have not hit u :P ? they did the right thing and i guess its continueing as u still have roids to be taken and u were kinda asking for it neways with ure shit moves..

now if we come back to the top1 position.. nothing is settled yet.. i have read this thread and there are facts and figures all around the place.. but this is all theoretic.. u cant take into account idiots like me crashing 900k value, etc.. this all means that we have 100 more ticks to find out who wins this..

its gonna be close, but in no way its settled or in no way ult has run away with it..

btw.. if ult wins this round, then this is by far the best one we`ve had so far, since its just impossible to win from a position where our poor members have been most of the round :P
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:08   #166
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
its ovbious that CT cant win this nemore, unless they have 10+ ppl both from fang and ultores that drop tag before ticks end.. or they hack some ressies to them or whatever.. that ship has sailed already..

when they started to hit u, the story was whole lot different though.. u were still going away with this win and why the fck not should they have not hit u :P ? they did the right thing and i guess its continueing as u still have roids to be taken and u were kinda asking for it neways with ure shit moves..

now if we come back to the top1 position.. nothing is settled yet.. i have read this thread and there are facts and figures all around the place.. but this is all theoretic.. u cant take into account idiots like me crashing 900k value, etc.. this all means that we have 100 more ticks to find out who wins this..

its gonna be close, but in no way its settled or in no way ult has run away with it..

btw.. if ult wins this round, then this is by far the best one we`ve had so far, since its just impossible to win from a position where our poor members have been most of the round :P
FAnG Deserve this because we backstabbed CT? Who backstabbed who exactly? because im fairly certain CT started this backstabbing nonsense, please correct me if im wrong about that, you seem to have a very short memory. CT pissed their pants when ultores threatened to turn their block on CT rather than FAnG, I was glad of having an ally we could count on like CT at the beginning of the round, but who needs friends like those? Hats off to ND and TGV for being trustworthy. Especially to ND, who we destroyed last round, I am surprised they stuck with us throughout. And btw, if it was for 'special friendships' like those enjoyed by Ultores/xVx, it wouldnt force other allies to block up in the first place.

Ultores will win this round, not because they are the best players, but because they are the best at manipulating other alliances into doing whats best for Ultores. I cant actually believe a round which began with CT being determined to keep a foot on your neck from the very beginning has ended with them gifting you the win, you cant say they havent, because there is nothing fang can do now as we are grounded due to your block hitting us every night. Congratulations!

Unfortunately I wont be here next round as Ill be living in a jungle, but Im looking forward to coming back the round after and hopefully having a less politically influenced war with Ultores
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:16   #167
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
And btw, if it was for 'special friendships' like those enjoyed by Ultores/xVx, it wouldnt force other allies to block up in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Congrats.

Eksero, add xVx to that, we hit a couple ult forts pretty hard repeatedly.
You were saying?
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:21   #168
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You were saying?
So this round is an exception to the norm then? I returned to PA 3 rounds ago, and you have been close with them each of those rounds. As well as DFWTK in fact. You seem to have a lot of friends for an ally who sports the best players, maybe its all an illusion!
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:30   #169
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
So this round is an exception to the norm then? I returned to PA 3 rounds ago, and you have been close with them each of those rounds. As well as DFWTK in fact. You seem to have a lot of friends for an ally who sports the best players, maybe its all an illusion!
You just said that was the reason for you guys blocking, so if this round was an 'exception to the norm' then that obviously wasn't the reason for your blocking

You also said in your last post we don't have the best players, but now we do?
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:43   #170
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

The presumption that your going to have your usual friends backing you up, leads other allies wanting to challenge you to also seek friends, thats the point i was making, regardless if xvx were with you or not this round.

I think the points I was making about ultores players were both the same, I just said them differently in both posts, apologies if you cant follow that, sarcasm is hard to read I guess. Not that Ultores doesnt have good players, Im sure they do, but Id like the chance to test that some time 1 on 1 with FAnG, im sure we would give you a run for your money
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:48   #171
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
The presumption that your going to have your usual friends backing you up, leads other allies wanting to challenge you to also seek friends, thats the point i was making, regardless if xvx were with you or not this round.

I think the points I was making about ultores players were both the same, I just said them differently in both posts, apologies if you cant follow that, sarcasm is hard to read I guess. Not that Ultores doesnt have good players, Im sure they do, but Id like the chance to test that some time 1 on 1 with FAnG, im sure we would give you a run for your money
You could have had your chance, you just chose not to at the start of the round.
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:50   #172
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
You could have had your chance, you just chose not to at the start of the round.
No, thats not true, as has been shown in previous rounds, if you fight ultores, you fight their 'special friends' too, and those who are scared/tricked into fighting for them also (CT)...
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:56   #173
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why would anyone, FAnG/CT/ND/Apprime or who ever go into the round, not seeking to NAP someone to keep the pace with Ultores? FAnG did this mistake last round, going in to the round, thinking that they would take it as it came, then noticing Ultores allready had blocked up the univers preround.

Unread 7 May 2012, 10:59   #174
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Why would anyone, FAnG/CT/ND/Apprime or who ever go into the round, not seeking to NAP someone to keep the pace with Ultores? FAnG did this mistake last round, going in to the round, thinking that they would take it as it came, then noticing Ultores allready had blocked up the univers preround.
I don't see how being nap'd to someone is blocking up?

We didn't attack together with xvx in the first part of the round last round, much like you are nap'd to DLR right now but aren't and haven't been attacking with them.
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:11   #175
neroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
FAnG Deserve this because we backstabbed CT? Who backstabbed who exactly? because im fairly certain CT started this backstabbing nonsense, please correct me if im wrong about that, you seem to have a very short memory. CT pissed their pants when ultores threatened to turn their block on CT rather than FAnG, I was glad of having an ally we could count on like CT at the beginning of the round, but who needs friends like those? Hats off to ND and TGV for being trustworthy. Especially to ND, who we destroyed last round, I am surprised they stuck with us throughout. And btw, if it was for 'special friendships' like those enjoyed by Ultores/xVx, it wouldnt force other allies to block up in the first place.

Ultores will win this round, not because they are the best players, but because they are the best at manipulating other alliances into doing whats best for Ultores. I cant actually believe a round which began with CT being determined to keep a foot on your neck from the very beginning has ended with them gifting you the win, you cant say they havent, because there is nothing fang can do now as we are grounded due to your block hitting us every night. Congratulations!

Unfortunately I wont be here next round as Ill be living in a jungle, but Im looking forward to coming back the round after and hopefully having a less politically influenced war with Ultores
u guys blocked and ganged up basicly on pt0, while there were no relations between ult and others set.. ganging up was due to knowing that u dont have what it takes to go vs us 1 on 1 and thats the real story.. dont start with some BS about the need to gang up since we had xx number of allies.. xvx has been friendly towards us and vice versa, but we have also shared quite some hostile periods..

ALSO, usually one of the block sides have been consisted of ND/CT/something else.. which also kinda leaves just a little number of other alliances in planetarion to side with, when it comes to war, hence xvx has indeed been more on the same side with us than with CT/ND.

If ultores wins this round, then its half a miracle and really shows how poorly Fang played their cards.

Ultores does have the best players; I remain true to my saying this round, that there is no other alliance around these times, which would have continued playing actively after having a round like Ultores has had so far.. (yes i could even refer to the fact that Fang was basicly put to their knees with a 4 nights period of incomings)

Once more, ultores has been gifted nothing.. We have been under heavy fire since the start of the round and by the biggest combined forces of planetarion this round. With having the PL back, the incs were quite massive.. Alot of the att/def covering has been done by our members, not some designated ministers or officers or whatever.. tell me more about anyone giving us the win for nothing :P

get over the bitterness and stop the BS..

personal opinion is that ult has won even if they cant overtake Fang nemore.
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:24   #176
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't see how being nap'd to someone is blocking up?

We didn't attack together with xvx in the first part of the round last round, much like you are nap'd to DLR right now but aren't and haven't been attacking with them.
i know your bored but why you even entertain this retards fantasies / thoughts is beyond me eksero
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:27   #177
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

In previous rounds you have had relations set up with xvx pre-round. It would be fair to expect the same from you in following rounds

Im just a peon, im not sure what CTs exact plan for keeping you guys pinned down was, but you can hardly blame them for trying considering PA seems to have become a 1 horse race. FAnG seems to be getting the blame for this block, purely because we came out on top.

To say that fang were brought to their knees by 4 nights of incoming , the same would be true of every other ally being attacked by 7 other allies, (without another ally adding to our def pool, like xvx /ultores last round...)
I seem to remember Ultores begging for a ceasefire in the easter holidays due to morale issues...

From my experience so far from returning to PA, there seem to be only a small number of allies capable of defending themselves well, against multiple alliances, mainly just FAnG and Ultores, even at the moment we are holding up well against the 4 allies hitting us nightly, losing 3/4k roids nightly is respectable. I cant help but feel ripped off by this, Im sorry if that seems bitter
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:29   #178
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee
i know your bored but why you even entertain this retards fantasies / thoughts is beyond me eksero
I need something to entertain me when i'm at work!
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:31   #179
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
FAnG Deserve this because we backstabbed CT? Who backstabbed who exactly? because im fairly certain CT started this backstabbing nonsense, please correct me if im wrong about that,.... <snip>
Consider yourself corrected - again.
If FAnG hadn't broken the agreement then CT would still be attacking Ult and the "race" would have been between CT and FAnG - and we know how that would have turned out from our relative performances in the early part of the round.
However, FAnG HC did break their word and now CT is doing its best to make sure they pay for their treachery.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:34   #180
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
In previous rounds you have had relations set up with xvx pre-round. It would be fair to expect the same from you in following rounds
Being friendly with an alliance and avoiding eachother is in no way the same as actively co-operating in attacks/def like you are making it out to be. We never did that in the start of any round, we did however have avoidance agreements with eachother, what's wrong with that?
Unread 7 May 2012, 11:35   #181
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Consider yourself corrected - again.
If FAnG hadn't broken the agreement then CT would still be attacking Ult and the "race" would have been between CT and FAnG - and we know how that would have turned out from our relative performances in the early part of the round.
However, FAnG HC did break their word and now CT is doing its best to make sure they pay for their treachery.
Archas, I understand why you guys believe we broke our word, we did, yes, but you seem to have a very short memory, in that FAnG would have been happy to nap CT and keep our word on that till the end of the round, UNTIL, you turned on us. I get why you are angry at us, but you seem to be completely blanking out the fact you turned your back on us first..

Ultores have played both FAnG and CT off against each other, and its worked, we were too busy fighting each other to notice them sneaking back into the driving seat, well played Ultores, you sneaky rats
Unread 7 May 2012, 12:03   #182
Mzyxptlk
mz.

As far as I can tell, Ultores has had little to do with this CT/fANG drama, other than being lucky enough to profit from it. Correct me if I'm wrong, though!
Unread 7 May 2012, 12:13   #183
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As far as I can tell, Ultores has had little to do with this CT/fANG drama, other than being lucky enough to profit from it. Correct me if I'm wrong, though!
stay tuned Bloody-Butch3r will explain how and why you are wrong.
Unread 7 May 2012, 12:22   #184
neroon

<3 blue
Unread 7 May 2012, 12:43   #185
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Im pretty sure its the FAnG/CT HCs that decides what political moves they are gonna do, but IIRC Ultores came to FAnG asking for a NAP, FAnG declined, because they didnt want to backstab CT, and then Ultores went to CT HC, saying that FAnG were planning to backstabb them and had been asking for a NAP.
So your both right and wrong.

Unread 7 May 2012, 12:49   #186
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ult threatened to shift attacks from FAnG to CT, unless CT turned on FAnG. Thus CT turned on FAnG (too early, surely for CT's sake, and probably for FAnG's sake too).

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 12:55   #187
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Archas, I understand why you guys believe we broke our word, we did, yes, but you seem to have a very short memory, in that FAnG would have been happy to nap CT and keep our word on that till the end of the round, UNTIL, you turned on us. I get why you are angry at us, but you seem to be completely blanking out the fact you turned your back on us first..
Our first NAP was never agreed to be for the whole round and it was terminated in line with the terms and conditions. Our second NAP (after CT took the lead) WAS supposed to be until the end of the round (I'm led to believe that was at FAnG's request) and had a 48 hour termination clause (although why that was thought necessary I don't know). Either way, FAnG broke it.

There is nothing wrong with my memory.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:08   #188
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Our first NAP was never agreed to be for the whole round and it was terminated in line with the terms and conditions. Our second NAP (after CT took the lead) WAS supposed to be until the end of the round (I'm led to believe that was at FAnG's request) and had a 48 hour termination clause (although why that was thought necessary I don't know). Either way, FAnG broke it.

There is nothing wrong with my memory.
Just because you followed procedure doesn't change the fact you turned your back on FAnG when they were under fire. When you turn on a friend in need you can't honestly expect that friend not to turn on you when you are in need.

Unread 7 May 2012, 13:14   #189
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Im just a peon, im not sure what CTs exact plan for keeping you guys pinned down was, but you can hardly blame them for trying considering PA seems to have become a 1 horse race. FAnG seems to be getting the blame for this block, purely because we came out on top.
You wouldnt think it was weird that FAnG is getting the blame if you pay'd attention to B-Butch3rs posts! When this round started i had respect for FAnG (hell i even liked them last round because they werent blocking like CT, they proved they could do shit on theyr own) and after FAnG started blocking (NOTE:co-attacking NOT avoiding) i still had alot more respect for FAnG than CT (because CT imo has been the definition of blocking since even before the Ult tag was created). But i lost all my respect for FAnG after i noticed B-Butch3rs (FAnG PR Officer or something) madness on the forums and the FAnG HCs obviously dont do anything about it.
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:18   #190
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
You wouldnt think it was weird that FAnG is getting the blame if you pay'd attention to B-Butch3rs posts! When this round started i had respect for FAnG (hell i even liked them last round because they werent blocking like CT, they proved they could do shit on theyr own) and after FAnG started blocking (NOTE:co-attacking NOT avoiding) i still had alot more respect for FAnG than CT (because CT imo has been the definition of blocking since even before the Ult tag was created). But i lost all my respect for FAnG after i noticed B-Butch3rs (FAnG PR Officer or something) madness on the forums and the FAnG HCs obviously dont do anything about it.
You call it madness, i call it personal views.
Though seeing ur a part of Ultores, im pretty sure its no point trying to explain anything to you, as your clearly prolly as clueless/biased/evil as the rest of the gang

Unread 7 May 2012, 13:28   #191
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
B-Butch3r is entitled to his opinion, as is everyone else, Im fairly sure when the HC do actually come and read AD they slap him and tell him to stop trolling (See his signature for an example )

He has been saying Ultores will win this round, if certain things happen, and those 'predictions' have come to light, I dont see what the problem is to be honest.

FAnG are a good ally, which I enjoy being part of, the propaganda on here gets out of hand it has to be said, and that can wind people up. Id liked to have gone out on a high and won this round, and its frustrating watching it slip away, and frustrating that Ultores will win another round. It has been a good fight though, and much better than last round, or any round Ive played since returning to PA.
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:30   #192
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Just because you followed procedure doesn't change the fact you turned your back on FAnG when they were under fire. When you turn on a friend in need you can't honestly expect that friend not to turn on you when you are in need.
We dropped our NAP with FAnG when Ult was "down" and FAnG was in #1 spot and building up a big lead. After a few days you were genuinely "in need" and we entered into a new (and supposedly permanent) NAP. You broke that one, although we weren't "in need" at that time either.

I don't seem to be able to get the message across here. I'm not trying to say that NAPs shouldn't be broken. They should - and that's why they (should) always set out the conditions under which they can be terminated. My beef with FAnG is that they broke their word - not that they terminated a NAP.
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:34   #193
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We dropped our NAP with FAnG when Ult was "down" and FAnG was in #1 spot and building up a big lead. After a few days you were genuinely "in need" and we entered into a new (and supposedly permanent) NAP. You broke that one, although we weren't "in need" at that time either.

I don't seem to be able to get the message across here. I'm not trying to say that NAPs shouldn't be broken. They should - and that's why they (should) always set out the conditions under which they can be terminated. My beef with FAnG is that they broke their word - not that they terminated a NAP.
No, by the time CT dropped the NAP CT was in the lead iirc.

Unread 7 May 2012, 13:36   #194
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
It has been a good fight though, and much better than last round, or any round Ive played since returning to PA.
Agreed. This has been an enjoyable and interesting round - especially when compared with the last one.
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:38   #195
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
No, by the time CT dropped the NAP CT was in the lead iirc.
I have to say that I thought that we only took the lead after the NAP was dropped but I'm not certain of that. Anyone care to provide the evidence?
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:39   #196
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:

Archas, you broke your nap with FAnG at the same time as CT took the top spot...FAnGs lead was already put on hold due to us getting incs, and CT being inc free...

You stabbed us in the back when we needed allies the most, and when it counted most. You can paint it as honorable as you like going for the top spot (which you already had), but in reality, your HC took the opportunity to go for some easy roids, at least thats how it looked to me, as a member of fang. Irvine was under the impression, as far as im aware, that CT wanted a round long nap. But returned from work to find CT had changed their plans due to pressure from ultores, I cant respect that at all, it makes you appear very weak, especially since the same nap was offered to Fang and was turned down due to loyalty to CT..
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:43   #197
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

To say that fang were brought to their knees by 4 nights of incoming , the same would be true of every other ally being attacked by 7 other allies, (without another ally adding to our def pool, like xvx /ultores last round...)
I seem to remember Ultores begging for a ceasefire in the easter holidays due to morale issues...
There is a slight difference in both battles there. Ultores were hit at the start of round till tick 400 pretty much constantly, they werent able to build up value whilst yourselves and CT sped ahead getting huge fleets and taking a commanding lead.

When teh tables turned and you got incommings you had much larger relative def pool that Ultores had and yet you still bled the same amount if not more roids.

I will say what i said earlier in this round, i have massive respect for the machine like qualities of Irvine but he cannot DC everything. Ultores morale and ability to keep going was bolstered because everyone dced their own stuff or died. It softened the blow when they lost roids as they could see the bigger picture, rather than in FaNG where i would imagine its more of a morale sap to log in in the morning and see you havent been saved. I would imagine that can make people bitter towards defending.

Now to B-Butcher... we know you have 'special' needs and require things to be spelled out for you BUT as Mz (who is completely neutral in this), eksero and others have repeatedly said to you... WHEN ALL THE CURRENT STOCKPILES ARE SPENT THEN FANG WILL STILL BE #1!! WHEN ALL THE EXTRA ULTORES MINES HAVE PRODUCED ALL THE RESOURCES AND THE TICKER STOPS FANG WILL STILL BE #1!! Ultores NEEDS to take more roids and xp from FaNG to overtake them so without that they will lose and you will win. It is never a forgone conclusion what will happen and there isnt enough ticks left for anybody to win by a 'country mile'. It will be a few million at best and most likely go down to the last 12-15 ticks. If FaNG stays strong you can win this... but as i said earlier in this your defensive setup isn't good for prolonged incommings so we will see.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:44   #198
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
I have to say that I thought that we only took the lead after the NAP was dropped but I'm not certain of that. Anyone care to provide the evidence?
you overtook FAnG during the cooldown period.

Unread 7 May 2012, 13:50   #199
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
There is a slight difference in both battles there. Ultores were hit at the start of round till tick 400 pretty much constantly, they werent able to build up value whilst yourselves and CT sped ahead getting huge fleets and taking a commanding lead.

When teh tables turned and you got incommings you had much larger relative def pool that Ultores had and yet you still bled the same amount if not more roids.

I will say what i said earlier in this round, i have massive respect for the machine like qualities of Irvine but he cannot DC everything. Ultores morale and ability to keep going was bolstered because everyone dced their own stuff or died. It softened the blow when they lost roids as they could see the bigger picture, rather than in FaNG where i would imagine its more of a morale sap to log in in the morning and see you havent been saved. I would imagine that can make people bitter towards defending.

Now to B-Butcher... we know you have 'special' needs and require things to be spelled out for you BUT as Mz (who is completely neutral in this), eksero and others have repeatedly said to you... WHEN ALL THE CURRENT STOCKPILES ARE SPENT THEN FANG WILL STILL BE #1!! WHEN ALL THE EXTRA ULTORES MINES HAVE PRODUCED ALL THE RESOURCES AND THE TICKER STOPS FANG WILL STILL BE #1!! Ultores NEEDS to take more roids and xp from FaNG to overtake them so without that they will lose and you will win. It is never a forgone conclusion what will happen and there isnt enough ticks left for anybody to win by a 'country mile'. It will be a few million at best and most likely go down to the last 12-15 ticks. If FaNG stays strong you can win this... but as i said earlier in this your defensive setup isn't good for prolonged incommings so we will see.
Have you even been paying attention to anything in here?
As eksero said the roid advantage in the top50 Ultores vs the top50 FAnG is 15k, i counted it to be more than that when i had a short look at it, prior to tonights land, as i see once again FAnG has lost roids for another night.
That saying, that alone will prod up to 10 million in score, depending on bonus etc etc etc etc.
And when Ultores block + CT keep hitting FAnG like theyve done the last couple of days, that will just add to the landslide victory Ultores will obtain.
If you look at the univers page atm, you will see that FAnG is bellow 4 million ahead of Ultores.
The fact that i say mz must be in cohort with Ultores is because he cant say that Ultores has allready won, given the current state, much like you.
Please stay away from replying if you dont know anything at all.

Unread 7 May 2012, 13:54   #200
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I disagree, Ultores bled more (relatively at least). Also in those 4 days, FAnG had more incs (in absolute numbers). Ult had FAnG/CT/ND/TGV(/App/xVx)( app never hit the same nights as ND in the first week, xVx never coordinated with the block). FAnG had Ult/App/xVx/DFWTK/HR(/CT) (CT only was involved in the attacks for 3 days)