User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2010, 15:24   #51
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Round EVA

TRUTH
Not always so, but this round is so stuck its definitely true atm.
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 15:34   #52
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba View Post
its funny how you big boys of big alli's talk strategy and all you do is attacking small planets . Planets twice the size team up to be sure they get their 40 roids lol , its disgusting and thats why i quit this game after about 30 rounds . it becomes more silly every round .
In round 36 Apprime shared your boredom and went hunting for alliances,galaxies,top planets. Result was a massive gangup against Apprime for playing outside the box and target people who deserved incs. Enjoy your retirement, the game is not going to change for the better until the game is dead.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 15:44   #53
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
In round 36 Apprime shared your boredom and went hunting for alliances,galaxies,top planets. Result was a massive gangup against Apprime for playing outside the box and target people who deserved incs. Enjoy your retirement, the game is not going to change for the better until the game is dead.
That's certainly one version of history...
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:05   #54
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba View Post
its funny how you big boys of big alli's talk strategy and all you do is attacking small planets . Planets twice the size team up to be sure they get their 40 roids lol , its disgusting and thats why i quit this game after about 30 rounds . it becomes more silly every round .
Thats because it has bcome harder to gain roids but easier to keep them imo. People organise large waves to gain only 40 roids because solo they are unlikely to land and if you get 40 roids a day and manage to keep them you are probably looking at a top 50 rank finish I expect.
Don't think you can necessarily pin the blame on on the large allies as they are only doing it out of necessity to maximise their chances of lands.
I can understand your frustrations as it really does make the split between the top tier allies even larger from those lower down. If this was not the case i'm sure the metagame could/would be more interesting with more people able to affect the outcome rather than a grouping of 3/4 allies dictating the politics of the round

(there were a few skirmishes further down the rankings this round that seemed interesting, wish I had more information on those and how they came about and what happened there)
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:25   #55
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
/me stands by her ND and CT are shit alliances stance, which she has taken for years now and its served her well.
How many times will they settle for 2nd before they decide 'hey, for once in our long history, we wont be shit'.
I wonder who Won r24? and r25?
also have a wild guess who won r20?
And after your rants about xVx and r31 I think you have a brass neck to comment about settling for #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
The Osiris in my gal certainly got plenty of ND waves..
Im not seeing much of a pattern there, let alone a rationale.
Im sure your app gal m8s got their fair share of roid loss aswell not as if they were left alone.

-Edit you're next
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:30   #56
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I wonder who Won r24? and r25?
also have a wild guess who won r20?
So, 13 rounds ago.. ND did something? Ever since i came back at r29.. All ive seen of ND's proud history is that they have a round where they could win but decide to be shit, then for afew rounds they fall back in the rankings as they rebuilding their shitness in order to ruin another round of PA. Its a never ending cycle of shit.

Quote:
And after your rants about xVx and r31 I think you have a brass neck to comment about settling for #2
There was no real choice xVX could of made which evened the Universe. They could of stayed with the BG's and finished Asc off or they could switch to Asc and finish the BG's off. Either way, there was going to be stagnation.. one way with xVx finishing top by alot, the other roid racing with Asc.

Unless, you're going to argue that ND is no where near capable of fighting NFI and that NFI are vastly superior to ND where it'd just be a slaughter for ND.. I dont really see your point.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:40   #57
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Thats because it has bcome harder to gain roids but easier to keep them imo. People organise large waves to gain only 40 roids because solo they are unlikely to land and if you get 40 roids a day and manage to keep them you are probably looking at a top 50 rank finish I expect.
Actually, you've got it all rather backwards. Since it's relatively hard to keep roids and the rounds are so short, you have to arrange relatively larger teamups and hit easier targets to ensure a steady income of roids which are likely to pay themselves back. By being more aggressive, the game has actually become more about bashing than ever before.

Ah the joys of unintended consequences.
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:54   #58
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

You should have gone with "unforseen consequences".
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 02:38   #59
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

<yoink> (how did linkie not make this joke yet)

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 15 Sep 2010 at 02:45. Reason: he did
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 10:52   #60
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

There was no real choice xVX could of made which evened the Universe. They could of stayed with the BG's and finished Asc off or they could switch to Asc and finish the BG's off. Either way, there was going to be stagnation.. one way with xVx finishing top by alot, the other roid racing with Asc.
That's horsesh**t. xVx political move then was just to get a certain gal to #1, nothing else. And plenty could've happened in the uni after Asc went down.

You have nothing to say to ND at all seeing which alliances you've been in.
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 11:04   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So I heard the NFI/ND nap is ending soon.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 14:24   #62
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So I heard the NFI/ND nap is ending soon.
and the NFI/ASC/APP/etc nap started

always Ğragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 15:15   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not Ascendancy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 08:36   #64
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Not Ascendancy.
ive heard these rumours....i think it was a joke

always Ğragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2010, 15:29   #65
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
That's horsesh**t. xVx political move then was just to get a certain gal to #1, nothing else. And plenty could've happened in the uni after Asc went down.

You have nothing to say to ND at all seeing which alliances you've been in.
What else could of happend? Asc and xVx were the only two alliances playing with a full-ish tag? no-one else was anywhere near them. If Asc went down, xVx had won.

My alliances?
Rock - Played in Rock the round where we allied Denial against the universe.
Omen - Went to war pre-round with Asc.
xVx - Joined as their was no real alternative that round as i didnt want to join a BG.
Apprime - Played for a round but started to become idle and bored of PA.
Vision - Was now a completly casual player and Vision was my home.
Osiris - naturally moved over when Vision disbanded.

I dont really see whats wrong with my alliance history?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote