User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:28   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Physics Essay for all you physics fans

I'm doing A2 and I have this essay to do although I plan on filling the min. 4 sides with diagrams I thought you great Physics people could help me with this (as i'm too busy on computer coursework)
The essay is on Fields!!!
The 3 fields are: Gravitational, electric and magenetic
(i know the formula and stuff just the theory I could do with some help on

Things ure meant to answer in the essay
  • Using definations of the 3 fields, Gravitational, Electric, Magnetic, state the physical quantity of which each force acts
  • Discuss the similarities and differances between the forces associated with each field
  • Explain how it is know that there must be a differant type of field within the nucleus of an atom (strong nucleur force)

Please help, oh and I dont mind if you want to have a competetion to see who can write the best one!

Thanks
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:30   #2
Dreadnought!

go away

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:37   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
We won't do your homework for you.

Use the power of the internet for what it was intended for, there will be whole websites or sections of websites devoted to what you want to know about - all you have to do is type a few words into a search engine and voila! QED.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:39   #4
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
We have a 1/3 of an acre field at the back of our home in the Yorkshire dales. I used to walk the dogs in it when I was fit and well.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:41   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Serves you right for doing bloody physics.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:46   #6
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I could do that for you. If I had time. Which I don't; because I do my own work.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:47   #7
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
My essay proposal

Gravity makes things heavy. Since things on a carpet have a different weight than things on a solid floor, it is possible to build a carpet based spaceship with no required fuel supply.

Electricity is made of those things that make ballons stick to the ceiling. Electrons seem rather antisocial, even if you shove two in the same space, they won't even share a spin.

Magnetic fields are created by rather confused electric thingies, which are contemplating the theory of relativity.

Because particles with similar electric charge are scared of each other, there must be some strong armed force in the nucleus, keeping the nuclei in a nucleic concentration camp.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:55   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Being the good board citizen that I am, I am going to use this thread to annou8nce the results of this monring's aimless scale use (and thereby circumvent any need to bump):

By resting the scale on a nice piece of metal on the carpet I was able to get my actual weight back.

Now before you start worrying that Newton was right etc. and thinking your spaceship won't fly, just remember to avoid using metal and you should be okay.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:56   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pay me and I'll do it.

Otherwise, bugger off.
Closed Thread