User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2014, 12:24   #1
OvenVilson

OvenVilson is an unknown quantity at this point
What is your biggest coincidence?

Today I just had the biggest coincidence in my life.

I've always been a [Tomato Ketchup] fan. A month ago, I was bored so I typed in Google "What is Random?" I always wanted to ask that question. In the second tab, I opened [Tomato Ketchup] so I could check out his newest video. And it surprised me how his latest video is about Random...it was a coincidence.

But today...when I was browsing a forum ([censored])....saw a thread, it's about coincidence...hmm....holy f*cking sh*t!!! There's some guy experienced the same coincidence as mine! He also typed in the Google box, also a [Tomato Ketchup] fan and he also surprised when he saw the latest [Tomato Ketchup] video is about RANDOM!

I swear, this cannot be "RANDOM"!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 18 Aug 2014 at 21:15.
OvenVilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2014, 21:18   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What is your biggest coincidence?

I know someone who gets very upset at the misuse of the word "random". Random is something which is hard to define, especially technically.

Also "randomly" modifying what looks to be your subtle advertising to something more randomly amusing.

My biggest coincidence was probably on Saturday afternoon/evening, when I felt hungry twice and had two bags of cookies (one was smarties, one was rolo) and so, due to that coincidence, I ended up eating both bags of cookies.