User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 22 Jan 2014, 13:18   #1
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Round 56 shipsstats

My suggestion from R56 shipsstats can be found at;

http://beta.planetarion.com/manual.pl?page=stats

The efficiencies aren't done, the targetting/inits saw some changes this morning and shouldn't change to much from what they are now.

Would love feedback on any changes you feel are warranted, and please give reasons for why.

One note, yes I know the xan fi looks very good, their effs won't be too great so they shouldn't be overpowered.
Unread 22 Jan 2014, 14:28   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

I feel like all races have decent options available, so it's a decent start. At least all races can fire at all classes, so that puts these stats in the top percentile already...

As Ter, I'd probably go Harpy + De, to ensure no one will roid you after tick 700. War Frigate or Pegasus + Syren + Bs is another option, but being unable to defend against Fi and Co is annoying from an alliance perspective. Phoenix could do it, but the high init makes me uncomfortable.

As Cat, start with a pure Co XP fest, then move to dual classing Co/Cr + Scorpion after TT-4 and some HCT. Cr rushing looks viable as ever as well.

Xan is a little odd. In theory there's the Fr fort play, but you need 2 additional ships to close all holes. Unless you're going for Siege early on (always painful for Xan), both of those ships will be in the Fi roiding fleet. Basically whatever you do you'll end up with 2 roiding fleets, which isn't very forty. Works well offensively, though.

Zik has 2 options. Sair or Pillager + De or Cutlass + Buccaneer + Cr. You could also go completely nuts and run with a Fi/Co fleet with some stolen Cat Co and Xan Fi. Add Buccaneer and you only need to build 3 ships to fully cover all classes. Horrific without Cat Co support, pray your Sairs never steal anything, and you'll get plenty of incs, though.

Etd Fr has the same issue as Xan Fr. Forty but not quite forty enough to be worth it, except this time you don't even get a second roiding fleet out of it. Lancer + Paladin + BS looks more solid, in my opinion. Beyond that there's some nice possible steals into Co and De where there's plenty of flak available, which allows clever faking for those who are able.

Fr, De and Fr/De forting all look good as an ally strat, as does Xan/Cat (with some Ziks who want to try some Fi/Co stealing). The high ETA of Cr/Bs is always problematic, but Ter/Cat/Zik dual classing seems viable.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2014, 18:59   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

So a set of stats is presented early, and noone has opinions on them?
Unread 27 Jan 2014, 20:57   #4
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I will have a proper look at the weekend I think
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2014, 22:15   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Just came to my attention I'll have a look at them and comment accordingly makes a bit harder to read when ship classes arent in order but Im not critising.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 08:52   #6
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

You should fix efficiencies so its possible to proper analyze them

Until that happens all I can say is that etd is awful.

Last edited by Plaguuu; 28 Jan 2014 at 09:13.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 09:31   #7
isildurx

I'm not finishing of efficiencies until people think that the inits/targettings are alright

And I 100% disagree that etd is bad.

I'm sorry about shipclasses not being in order, have nagged appoco to sort em. They used to be in order, but something mustve happened.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 11:59   #8
isildurx

Shiporder fixed now.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 13:21   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Seem to be very defensive stats still reasonable.

I hate cath when the defense ships fire before the attack ships.
Spider > beetle and scorpion > roach/tula etc.

Too many 1 fleet stoppers on attacks and will force team ups to cover the weaknesses.

As they stand i would play ter de + harpy or xan Fi with wraith and spectre.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 17:07   #10
isildurx

There are some good defships but I feel like theyve been spread around mainly outside of roidclasses.
Every attackfleet can attack at least 2 races, and there are big opportunities for faking.

I'm more than willing to listen to ships you feel need to be altered
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 17:43   #11
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I'm not finishing of efficiencies until people think that the inits/targettings are alright

And I 100% disagree that etd is bad.

I'm sorry about shipclasses not being in order, have nagged appoco to sort em. They used to be in order, but something mustve happened.
Well its kinda hard to agree with inits when you dont know what stats the ship have, if a ship has awful init that can be perfectly fine if the efficiency is good vice versa.

As for etd sucking. Its only target(without teamup) for attacks is itself?
Best use for attack is probably supporting xan fr with rangers in attack.
Guardian basicly adds nothing to a bs combo(dragon preinits tycoon, and the 3/7 init on guardian/wyvern is basicly the same as none of their targets is in the range between that but wyv is a kill ship so guess whats the best)
While it the race that is the most suitable targets for the most races.

Cat I barely looked at as its hopeless to do a guessing game on what efficiencies the ships will have. I dont see a reason why you cant put in efficiencies to atleast somewhat where they will be. It's not like you cant tweak it again later.

And yeah its gonna get pretty defensive set with this many ships.

Last edited by Plaguuu; 28 Jan 2014 at 17:49.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 18:08   #12
isildurx

Many ships doesn't necessrily mean defensive stats, you can't build every ship.

As for etd FR it can hit xan and etd, and if teamed with xan it can also hit Zik and Cat. If it steal

Guardian helps stun specs f.ex
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 19:26   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Well its kinda hard to agree with inits when you dont know what stats the ship have, if a ship has awful init that can be perfectly fine if the efficiency is good vice versa.
90% of the strengh of a ship is determined by class, targetting, type and init. Effs, when not ridiculous, only fill in the last 10%. So use your brain and pretend they're reasonable and everything will be fine.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 23:09   #14
Plaguuu

well if theese are close to reasonable then spider is so strong vs beetle and the fact that all races got hulls 1 anti fico will make beetle unbuildable for offense.
While viper is super strong, will spider be nerfed and viper nerfed or is it big offset to balance eachother out? I dont know

Roach got same effs vs roidfleet de as roidfleet fr even tho its t2 is this intentional I have no idea or should I assume t2 freeze will be at 60% of t1 as sometimes freeze stats have infact had close effs on t1 and t2.
This can give big results in how the stats turn out.

And efficiency means 10%? Bullsh.. It can mean everything and nothing depending on what they are set to. And even if it was only 10% why not just do them last 10% so we could better know what we are working with.
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 23:10   #15
isildurx

Dont look at effs yet, look at inits and targetting. You always do effs last, there's no point in doing all the effs now, only for me to change the init of a ship or add a new ship completely changing the dynamics of a race.

It should be hard to figure out effs. Out of roidclass ships have better eff than ships in roidclass. Ships with later inits will have better effs than ships with early inits.
Unread 29 Jan 2014, 05:55   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
And efficiency means 10%? Bullsh.. It can mean everything and nothing depending on what they are set to. And even if it was only 10% why not just do them last 10% so we could better know what we are working with.
Yes it can. But if they're reasonable, they won't. And you don't want to do them right away, because even though they only make a small difference, doing them costs just as much work as inits and targetting. 10% of the impact, 50% of the work.
Unread 29 Jan 2014, 18:13   #17
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Dont look at effs yet, look at inits and targetting. You always do effs last, there's no point in doing all the effs now, only for me to change the init of a ship or add a new ship completely changing the dynamics of a race.

It should be hard to figure out effs. Out of roidclass ships have better eff than ships in roidclass. Ships with later inits will have better effs than ships with early inits.
This logic is totally against what i would look for in stats. That is one key way to make defensive sets.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2014, 19:54   #18
isildurx

Well if the ships out-of-roidclass is WORSE than the ships in a roidclass... who the hell would build them? Every ship has to have an advantage that makes it worth buying.
Unread 29 Jan 2014, 20:26   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Welcome to the joys of making shipstats, you aren't going to please the majority of players. Personally I would make the stats more offensive as the current set of stats would suit the fort players more than noobs.
Unread 29 Jan 2014, 21:20   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I'm inclined to agree, but don't really have any suggestions how to. :/
Unread 29 Jan 2014, 21:24   #21
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Would need to cull a few ships off the stats page If that is the direction that Isildurx wants to go I can make some suggestions
Unread 30 Jan 2014, 09:22   #22
isildurx

The problem is that culling ships means that perhaps stats become a bit more offensive but it means fewer options and less diversifiation. Everyone spamming one roidclass each is boring.
Unread 31 Jan 2014, 20:19   #23
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Would need to cull a few ships off the stats page If that is the direction that Isildurx wants to go I can make some suggestions
Can you please point out specific ships that make this set too defensive?
Unread 31 Jan 2014, 22:39   #24
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Can you please point out specific ships that make this set too defensive?
Suggestions I would make to make it less defensive/more offensive.

Terran...
Bin the war frigate
Wyvern targets de only.

Cath...
Beetle init to 1
Roach init to 1
Tula init to 1

Xan...
Bomber t1 CR only.
Spectre init to 8 t1 BS only
Broadsword add t2 BS

Zik...
Pillager to init 7

Etd...
Devastator t2 FR
Investor emp Init 2
Tycoon to emp Init 2

Last edited by Paisley; 31 Jan 2014 at 23:02.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2014, 23:25   #25
isildurx

SO with your changes;

- nothing stops xan fi
- the spider is useless
- xan fr is pretty much useless on its own
- etd pretty much becomes cath v2.0 with 5 emp ships

Making etd stronger defensively, I don't see how those changes you propose make these stats any more attacking. Yes the zik cr is improved, but the fr class is weakened. The one big offensive change is that xan fi can now roid everything.
-
Unread 31 Jan 2014, 23:30   #26
isildurx

The way I see it, if these stats need to be made more offensive then the primary class to improve is DE.
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 00:09   #27
isildurx

Might change Tarantula init to 1 and Guardian and Roach init to 2
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 16:01   #28
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
SO with your changes;

- nothing stops xan fi
- the spider is useless
- xan fr is pretty much useless on its own
- etd pretty much becomes cath v2.0 with 5 emp ships

Making etd stronger defensively, I don't see how those changes you propose make these stats any more attacking. Yes the zik cr is improved, but the fr class is weakened. The one big offensive change is that xan fi can now roid everything.
-
- Xan have more of an anti bs and cr weakness to compensate for their fi fleet.
- Means more beetles prod and makes xan fi planets easier to roid and cath co stronger.
- had taken into account of this via the strengthen fi fleet.
- Etd has the ability to steal kill type frigates and Battleships and would make etd interesting.

The BS/CR roiding options would be improved and xan frig can still roid a ter bs/de planet.

As the stats stand the only real options for alliances are xan Fi, Fr or De
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 16:18   #29
isildurx

I disagree completely with your claim that xan fi, fr and de are the only viable alliance options. And if xan fi are already one of the few alliance options, why would your strengthen it by removing the one killship that is good vs em?
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 16:54   #30
isildurx

UPDATE

The Guardian and Roach are now init 2, previously init 3.
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 18:01   #31
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Its your go with the stats so good luck
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 18:06   #32
isildurx

I change my stats when I get argument I agree with, but I don't agree with your logic whatsoever.
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 19:57   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I change my stats when I get argument I agree with, but I don't agree with your logic whatsoever.
The logic is to make the stats more noob friendly rather than suiting fort players.
Unread 1 Feb 2014, 20:24   #34
isildurx

That's the problem though, the changes you want to make doesn't really make forting* any harder. And I would beg to differ, in my opinion stats where it's easy to fort(i.e hard to be attacked) are more noob friendly. Being easily roided is hardly noob friendly, they are the ones who have the hardest time finding defence.

* I'm not even sure if forting even happens anymore? Every race has to build 4 or 5 ships minimum, it's not like any planet can just spam three different ships in the same class.
Unread 3 Feb 2014, 15:29   #35
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Im not saying they are bad stats just defensive.
Unread 3 Feb 2014, 16:36   #36
isildurx

I respect that, and I think you're partly right, but the suggestion you've come up with(and the suggetions I've tought of) don't remdy that.
Unread 3 Feb 2014, 17:11   #37
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
That's the problem though, the changes you want to make doesn't really make forting* any harder. And I would beg to differ, in my opinion stats where it's easy to fort(i.e hard to be attacked) are more noob friendly. Being easily roided is hardly noob friendly, they are the ones who have the hardest time finding defence.

* I'm not even sure if forting even happens anymore? Every race has to build 4 or 5 ships minimum, it's not like any planet can just spam three different ships in the same class.
Forting still happends, and defensive stats = noob hostile. Offensive stats = noob hostile.

There are no NOOB FRIENDLY stats what so ever.

Defensive sets means nubs are the ones bleeding only, offensive stats means everyone has a good chanse to bleed. Offensive is a lot more noob friendly, as the nubs can have a chanse of landing succesful attacks, unlike on defensive sets.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2014, 17:25   #38
isildurx

Give me some examples of galaxies who's forted i recent rounds please.
Getting people to exile in and having huge value does NOT necessarily constitute forting btw

As for attacking stas, I agree that offensiv stats are enjoyable, but only to an extent. I think everyone having the same ships and just spamming these are boring. That's one of the elements my stats have, the possibility to choose different strategies than everyone else. My stats aren't very offensive, but they're certainly more offensive than the stats this round.

If you want a very offensiv race where you cap a lot of roids then just go xan fi or cat co in my stats, if you want to be more defensively solid then try zik/ter/etd.
Unread 5 Feb 2014, 15:50   #39
isildurx

I'm toying with the idea of giving cath a third podclass(DE) and a DE->FICO EMP ship. It would probably have init 3, and Defenders change its init to 2.

Thoughts?

Obviously this would strengthen the DE class a lot, so might have to reduce some efficiencies. It would make the stats more offensive at least.
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 12:36   #40
Fruntxas

Fruntxas is an unknown quantity at this point

Scarab shouldn't be the only non-EMP ship on Cath.
3rd pod class is unrealistic imo.

Why is zik the only class with no CO T1?

Having the possibility to build 3 ships and defend against everything is one of the reasons why the "defensive" word is coming up.
Fruntxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 20:25   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I would suggest giving the 3rd pod class a miss
Unread 9 Feb 2014, 09:14   #42
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

the number of ships itselfs scares the hell out of me allready,
and the first thought coming to my mind is "how will i be able to land solo past tick 400!?"
i know you want to allow diversity, which i think is a good thing, as yes it is boring to just everyone build the same 3 ships, however
i dont think you will do anything else with this set, then frustrate a lot of players cause they simply cant land for roids.

I am not sure if a set with that many ships works at all, but i´d try with a 100% Single-Targetting Version if i was you and if i wanted to have that many diffrent ships

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2014, 16:40   #43
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Its exactly why i called them defensive stats.
Unread 9 Feb 2014, 22:18   #44
isildurx

As usual you guys keep making claims without any form of coherent arguments in then.
Why is a third podclass for cath bad. Any reason beyond "cat having the most oods is unfair".
And just because there are a lot of ships doesnt mean that the stats are defensive and soloing is impossible the last half of round. Every fleet has at least two targs it can solo all round long.
Unread 9 Feb 2014, 22:21   #45
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruntxas View Post
Scarab shouldn't be the only non-EMP ship on Cath.
3rd pod class is unrealistic imo.

Why is zik the only class with no CO T1?

Having the possibility to build 3 ships and defend against everything is one of the reasons why the "defensive" word is coming up.
It is possible to only build three ships and target everything, but they Would be spread over all three metaclasses and leave you with a terrible fleet both offensively and defensively, few, if any, planets will do this.
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 02:12   #46
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
As usual you guys keep making claims without any form of coherent arguments in then.
Why is a third podclass for cath bad. Any reason beyond "cat having the most oods is unfair".
And just because there are a lot of ships doesnt mean that the stats are defensive and soloing is impossible the last half of round. Every fleet has at least two targs it can solo all round long.
Im just going to let the alliance strategy decisions speak for themselves.
I.E. they wont touch bs/cr
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 07:53   #47
isildurx

Because..... each bs fleet being able to solo three races isn't enough?
Cath can hit every race, ziks can hit only two races but have the possibility of stealing itself a great cr fleet.

How would you improve the cr/bs fleets then?
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 10:47   #48
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I understand the need to make "offensive" stats however i find that these are defensive late game stats also, im not loving zik as a race, with the lack of steal ships.

Fi/Co Looks like the all xan alliance might actually be worthwhile with no effective counter without EMP, Co Fi teamups will be hard to stop with spiders low init.

Fr/De will be strong early round and super weak towards the end when xans get some nice value in banshee fleets.

Cr/Bs certainly the worst solo'ing potential and apart from having 4 ships that out init BS it's not the worst setup cr however is the worst unless you full emp the defenders you're losing value most likely before theres any damage to be done

Suggestion: nerf xan boost cr
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 12:07   #49
isildurx

How is war frigate not an effective counter?
Every race has a co->fi ship, should be plenty of opportunity to find allydef vs xan fi.

Totally agree with DE becoming weak later in the round, that's why I proposed giving cath a DE class pod and a DE->FI/CO.

I'm not averse to changing xans anti CR/BS ships, the spectre might be too good. I'll take a look at it. You got any suggestions?

Two possibilities;
Perhaps make Bomber init 9, Pillager init 8 and/or Wyvern init 6 and Spec init 7.

I'm kind of hesitant to make that second change because it would mean FR/DE gets totally stopped by Wyvs ingal.
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 13:54   #50
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
im not loving zik as a race, with the lack of steal ships.
This is intentional, so that the odds of ziks ruining their fleets by stealing useless out-of-roidclass ships is lower. ZIks do have stealships that target every single class though.