User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 2 Oct 2016, 22:18   #1
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
Alternate shipstats

Since paisley's set was the only set up for consideration, i felt it would be prudent to have a backup option. So while paisley finnished his set, i prepared a backed option for this or a future round. Can't hurt to have one

http://speedgame.planetarion.com/man...rn=82541934986

Currently i'm just looking for some feedback on this set
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 08:54   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alternate shipstats

Looks pretty good. Xan Fi, Zik Cr and Ter Bs look a bit too strong for my liking, and the De fleets (especially Etd) a bit weak. I figure the De/Cr/Bs fleets could be fixed in one fell swoop by making Etd De a bit stronger. As for Xan Fi, maybe a slight reduction in Phantom A/C?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 09:39   #3
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Looks pretty good. Xan Fi, Zik Cr and Ter Bs look a bit too strong for my liking, and the De fleets (especially Etd) a bit weak. I figure the De/Cr/Bs fleets could be fixed in one fell swoop by making Etd De a bit stronger. As for Xan Fi, maybe a slight reduction in Phantom A/C?
Xan Fi: It's weaker than it looks. phoenix/vindicator do pretty well and the ghost is very strong. Run the calcs. If you still feel it's strong, i can improve the phoenix a little more.

De fleets: De is indeed a little weaker because it's the only class that targets 4 ships = more forty. Ter De is ok i think. About Etd De you are right. I also felt it was somewhat weak. That's why the ranger got an amor boost. I can see about boosting the Etd armor a bit more. Don't wanna up the dmg anymore.

Ter Bs: I'm mostly unhappy about the Shadow's performance. But don't see a way to fix that. Cat bs is somewhat weaker though because of the ranger prefiring the roach and de only being targetted as a t2 by the tarantula. that's why i left the ter bs values a little higher. maybe up the syren effs and etd cr effs a bit?

Zik Cr: it does well vs de, but vs bs it has no chance. maybe up the bomber a bit to make de based def a bit better?
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 11:13   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did run the calcs. Here's the outcomes, with fleets on the left hitting fleets on the right:

Code:
v Roids > ? Ter De      Ter Bs      Cat Co      Cat Bs      Xan Fi      Xan Fr      Zik Fr      Zik Cr      Etd De      Etd Cr
Ter De      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Ter Bs      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Immune
Cat Co      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable
Cat Bs      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Xan Fi      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Xan Fr      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable
Zik Fr      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable
Zik Cr      Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Etd De      Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Etd Cr      Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
ie, Ter De cannot roid Ter Bs, but can roid Cat Bs. Attackers in my calcs hit downwards, at planets with 70% of their own value.

Fi: I don't think Phoenix is the ship to improve, to be honest. With Ter already fairly strong, I'd be more inclined to improve other races' anti-Fi. I'm looking at Vindicator, and maybe Thief.

De: The fortiness of De had crossed my mind at some point, but I'd forgotten it by the time I wrote my post. You're right, I think Ter De is fine, and Ranger is already pretty efficient, even against notorious anti-EMP fleets like Ter Bs. However, Co and Fr are in a good spot right now, neither too weak nor too strong. Improving Etd De by making it stronger against those Co and/or Fr doesn't solve the problem, just moves it. Not really sure what to do.

Cr/Bs: Bomber doesn't exist, I assume you mean Spectre? Both Xan fleets build it, so there'll be quite a bit of it around. I think part of the problem with Ter Bs is mostly in its defensive strength, as they naturally tend towards building the forty De ships for defense. I figure the strength of Ter Bs is closely tied to the weakness of Cr. And since both those fleets use good init against De and bad init against Bs, teamups can't save Cr. This is perhaps the only place where I'd be inclined to change inits, allowing the Zik fleet to do well against Bs (using a good init kill ship, ensuring they don't steal into Bs) and Etd against De (using their EMP ship).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 Oct 2016 at 11:20.
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 11:15   #5
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Do you consider this set ofensive, defensive or something in the middle?
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 11:31   #6
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Do you consider this set ofensive, defensive or something in the middle?
I would say between offensive and the middle. Paisley's set is defi more offensive than this one
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 12:05   #7
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Quote:
Fi: I don't think Phoenix is the ship to improve, to be honest. With Ter already fairly strong, I'd be more inclined to improve other races' anti-Fi. I'm looking at Vindicator, and maybe Thief.
Vindicator is already quite strong if you ask me. I can try the thief if it doesn't impact the realtionship with the corsair too much. Corsair is already rather weak vs zik fr.

Battle calcs i used to balance the loss ratio's (assuming planet get's some defence): http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...5pca7wogahxwtx

Quote:
De: The fortiness of De had crossed my mind at some point, but I'd forgotten it by the time I wrote my post. You're right, I think Ter De is fine, and Ranger is already pretty efficient, even against notorious anti-EMP fleets like Ter Bs. However, Co and Fr are in a good spot right now, neither too weak nor too strong. Improving Etd De by making it stronger against those Co and/or Fr doesn't solve the problem, just moves it. Not really sure what to do.
Only thing i can see is improve the ranger armor a little more. Will make sure that the emp ships don't die that fast giving it a bit more longevity in battle while not impacting the co/fr relationship

Quote:
Cr/Bs: Bomber doesn't exist, I assume you mean Spectre? Both Xan fleets build it, so there'll be quite a bit of it around. I think part of the problem with Ter Bs is mostly in its defensive strength, as they naturally tend towards building the forty De ships for defense. I figure the strength of Ter Bs is closely tied to the weakness of Cr. And since both those fleets use good init against De and bad init against Bs, teamups can't save Cr. This is perhaps the only place where I'd be inclined to change inits, allowing the Zik fleet to do well against Bs (using a good init kill ship, ensuring they don't steal into Bs) and Etd against De (using their EMP ship).
I like this idea, thanks
I'll have to play with the steal effs a lil to ensure that it still does ok vs ter de, but shouldn't be an issue
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 18:03   #8
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Tbh, im ok with any stats...

If paisley stats comes, im just going to have a nice troll round!

Last edited by Joseph; 3 Oct 2016 at 21:49.
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 19:15   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

im not going to slate these stats if the players want more of the same boring stats round in round out... have fun
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 19:47   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine with Paisley's stats.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 23:47   #11
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

The feeling I get is the same from previous rounds. The best strat seems to go scanner. But I think alliance fleet is more responsible for that expectation than stats.
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 23:55   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

These stats are middle-of-the-road (boring?) but balanced. Paisley's stats are interesting (weird?) but unbalanced.

Personally, I don't think the stats have much impact on whether a round is enjoyable or not. Given that, I prefer balance.
Unread 4 Oct 2016, 09:13   #13
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I like the idea of playing Paisley's stats but I really never enjoyed defending.
Unread 4 Oct 2016, 15:59   #14
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Quote:
The revenant now does ok vs xan fi. Mostly cause of a change to make etd stronger (see point below)

Quote:
I made etd a bit stronger by having the revenant fire t2 on de. does alot less dmg now vs etd, while doing the same dmg to ter. should make it more playable.

downside is that the change to the revenant forced me to redo fi/co ac/dc. fi seems to do alot of dmg now, but so do the anti fi ships. should even out, just looks messy

Quote:
this change wasn't as simple as i had expected. i managed to turn around the cr targetting. but was foced to change the spectre to a bs ship to not mess up the balance between zik & xan

hope the changes improve the set. it feels a bit better balanced to me than before
Unread 4 Oct 2016, 22:10   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.

All but 2 of my calcs have the same land/recall outcome as before.

The first difference is that Zik Cr can no longer roid Ter De, but still can't roid Ter Bs. The calc vs Bs looks good if you assume Ter will pick Syren as anti-Bs, but Drake is actually the better ship. Both options are out-inited by both Bs fleets, anyway, but the Drake has the additional bonus of being really good against Zik Cr. That means Ter Bs is still only vulnerable to Cat, itself and Xan Fi. Another downside is that Xan now needs Siege before they get anti-Cr.

I don't think the impact the change had not Zik Cr vs Ter De was bad, though. Ter De was one of the weaker fleets, and this has made them nicely balanced.

What would happen if Syren was just way better against Bs? Like init 7, maybe even 6? It'd make Ter Bs immune to itself, while Ter De would have to stick with Drake. That in turn makes Ter Bs vulnerable to Zik Cr. It would also make Cat Bs even better against Ter Bs because they can fire at Syren with T1.

The second difference is that Xan Fi can now roid Xan Fi. This is probably because of the change in Effs, because switching Revenant anti-Fi from T2 to T1 obviously can't make the calc worse for defenders. Beyond that, you're right, the new Fi effs look weirdly high, but all other calcs come out the same way as they did before.

Overall, I don't think the change made Xan Fi weaker. Maybe raising the Banshee's Cost and ERes by 10% might do the trick? Or 5% on both Xan Fi? That might flip the calc for Xan Fr attacking Xan Fi from a recall to a land.
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 04:26   #16
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Xan fi was always able to roid xan fi (assuming they don't build ghost which i personally would since it owns). but if they descide not to build the ghost, they atleast now have a fighting chance vs fi. Xan fi still can't roid xan fr. overall i think xan fi looks good, raising the cost might actually make it too weak.

The syren is a little weaker than i like atm yes. Maybe a small nerf upwards so more people will build it. the biggest advantage of the syren is that usually less anti cr ships are produced than anti de ships making it easier to defend with it. But not too much or ter bs will be weaker. Atm ter de outperforms ter bs already slightly in effs.

Biggest advantages of the changes are the cr teamup is stronger & the overall eff balance looks better (which sadly isn't visible in your overview since it doesn't mention degree's of vulnerable)

Last edited by Jintao; 5 Oct 2016 at 04:37.
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 05:42   #17
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The beta is a terrible test of stats. Shitty people, fast ticks, it simply doesn't work.

I "played" for a while after this last reset. Xan vs Xan is messy as usual, but with only two planets (both Xan) its pretty hard to take anything away from the results. Whore Banshees and hang tough, or whore Ghosts and swap roids. Myself and one other Terran planet started at the reset. I sent three fleets, no combat, nothing.

Add another Xan planent and the lone Cath. EMP % still wins despite the late start, but it has to.

1 vs 1 it seems ok. I burned my bonuses before tick start and went Corp. Considering the other Xan I had to deal with, I built ships based on their value rather than the Cath catching up. That player went FR, and I played through with building Banshee. Lots of them died, and we played roid-swap.

It would have been good to have a Terran in the mix, but I think these stats are overall hugely offensive. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Proper alliances will likely fort Terran with some Cath support.
Xan vs Terran roidswap round, unless I'm mistaken.

Oh, and as the MOTD says, it isn't a speedgame. Thanks for taking notice of that kids.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 07:54   #18
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I'd test paisleys stat as they're highly offencive. To see how allyfleet does in a round with em
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 14:41   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
I'd test paisleys stat as they're highly offencive. To see how allyfleet does in a round with em
Please.... Stop thinking allie fleet will be nullified with retard stats

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 15:31   #20
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
The beta is a terrible test of stats. Shitty people, fast ticks, it simply doesn't work.
Sounds like you're in the wrong thread. This thread is about the stats on the speedgame server.
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 16:13   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post
which sadly isn't visible in your overview since it doesn't mention degree's of vulnerable
I have more detailed information, but it's a lot of hassle to condense it into a form that's suitable for mass-consumption. The immune/vulnerable summary is simply 'given these 2 fleets, would the one ever bother attacking the other?'. Here's the next level of output, and it's already a ridiculous amount of scrolling:

Code:
* Ter De
** Ter De vs Ter De
   Ter De ( -46422) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -34808) = Recall
   Ter De ( -46422) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Wyvern          ( -34808) = Recall
   Ter De   is immune     to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Ter Bs
   Ter De (-140148) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          (  -9986) = Recall
   Ter De (-140148) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Wyvern          (  -9527) = Recall
   Ter Bs is immune     to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Cat Co
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Viper           ( -91376) = Land
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Viper           (-114170) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Cat Bs
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula       ( -37977) = Land
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Tarantula       ( -37891) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Xan Fi
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
   Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Xan Fr
   Ter De ( -18731) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          (-119526) = Land
   Ter De ( -72913) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Shadow          (-125028) = Recall
   Xan Fr   is immune     to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Zik Fr
   Ter De (-114607) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer       ( -73786) = Recall
   Ter De (-114607) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Buccaneer       ( -75589) = Recall
   Zik Fr is immune     to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Zik Cr
   Ter De (-126502) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Pirate          ( -70990) = Recall
   Ter De (-177431) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Pirate          ( -61547) = Recall
   Zik Cr  is immune     to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Etd De
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Guardian        ( -69991) = Land
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Guardian        ( -69991) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Etd Cr
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Guardian        ( -33246) = Land
   Ter De (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Guardian        ( -29200) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Ter De!

* Ter Bs
** Ter Bs vs Ter De
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake           ( -90871) = Land
   Ter Bs ( -32864) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Drake           (-113573) = Land
   Ter De   is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Ter Bs
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake           ( -46666) = Land
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Drake           ( -93339) = Land
   Ter Bs is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Cat Co
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Cat Bs
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Xan Fi
   Ter Bs ( -44914) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Wraith          ( -26007) = Recall
   Ter Bs ( -44914) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Wraith          ( -26007) = Recall
   Xan Fi  is immune     to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Xan Fr
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          (-144769) = Land
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Shadow          (-279988) = Land
   Xan Fr   is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Zik Fr
   Ter Bs (-176625) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer       (-109464) = Recall
   Ter Bs (-176625) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Buccaneer       (-146347) = Recall
   Zik Fr is immune     to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Zik Cr
   Ter Bs (-102174) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Rogue           ( -33322) = Recall
   Ter Bs (-102174) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Rogue           ( -33263) = Recall
   Zik Cr  is immune     to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Etd De
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -91268) = Land
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Ranger          ( -77681) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Etd Cr
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -34996) = Land
   Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Tycoon          ( -30626) = Recall
   Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger+Tycoon   ( -59564) = Recall
   Ter Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Ranger          (-104535) = Land
   Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Tycoon          ( -48903) = Recall
   Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Ranger+Tycoon   (-145001) = Recall
   Etd Cr is immune     to Ter Bs!

* Cat Co
** Cat Co vs Ter De
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co ( -51223) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Pegasus         ( +10244) = Recall
   Ter De   is immune     to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Ter Bs
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Pegasus         (     +0) = Land
   Ter Bs is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Cat Co
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Spider          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Spider          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Cat Bs
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Spider          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Xan Fi
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Banshee         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Banshee         (     +0) = Land
   Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Xan Fr
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Banshee         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Banshee         (     +0) = Land
   Xan Fr   is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Zik Fr
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Cutlass         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Cutlass         (     +0) = Land
   Zik Fr is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Zik Cr
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Cutlass         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Cutlass         (     +0) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Etd De
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Recluse         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co ( -46703) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Recluse         (  +9340) = Recall
   Etd De  is immune     to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Etd Cr
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Recluse         (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Recluse         (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Cat Co!

* Cat Bs
** Cat Bs vs Ter De
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (  -3481) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Drake           (   +696) = Land
   Ter De   is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Ter Bs
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Ter Bs is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Cat Co
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Cat Bs
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Xan Fi
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Wraith          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Wraith          (     +0) = Land
   Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Xan Fr
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Shadow          (     +0) = Land
   Xan Fr   is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Zik Fr
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer       (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs ( -18100) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Buccaneer       (  +3620) = Recall
   Zik Fr is immune     to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Zik Cr
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Rogue           (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Rogue           (     +0) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Etd De
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Etd Cr
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Tycoon          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger+Tycoon   (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Tycoon          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Ranger+Tycoon   (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

* Xan Fi
** Xan Fi vs Ter De
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Phoenix         ( -70002) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Phoenix         ( -70002) = Land
   Ter De   is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Ter Bs
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Phoenix         ( -46676) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Phoenix         ( -46676) = Land
   Ter Bs is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Cat Co
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Beetle          ( -54033) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Beetle          ( -54292) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Cat Bs
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Beetle          ( -46675) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Beetle          ( -46675) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Xan Fi
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
   Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Xan Fr
   Xan Fi (-220373) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Ghost           ( -65680) = Recall
   Xan Fi (-220373) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Ghost           ( -54185) = Recall
   Xan Fr   is immune     to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Zik Fr
   Xan Fi (  -5720) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Thief           (-125230) = Land
   Xan Fi (-148066) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Thief           ( -63133) = Recall
   Zik Fr is immune     to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Zik Cr
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Thief           ( -35000) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Thief           ( -35000) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Etd De
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Vindicator      ( -70001) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Vindicator      ( -70001) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Etd Cr
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Vindicator      ( -35000) = Land
   Xan Fi (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Vindicator      ( -35000) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

* Xan Fr
** Xan Fr vs Ter De
   Xan Fr (-162871) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus         ( -54784) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-112581) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -47467) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-274842) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  ( -40190) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-162871) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Pegasus         ( -53300) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-112581) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Wyvern          ( -47467) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-274842) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  ( -39758) = Recall
   Ter De   is immune     to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Ter Bs
   Xan Fr ( -41816) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus         ( -38308) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-339792) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -27916) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-380800) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (  -9239) = Recall
   Xan Fr ( -41816) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Pegasus         ( -84975) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-339792) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Wyvern          ( -26789) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-380800) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (  -8281) = Recall
   Ter Bs is immune     to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Cat Co
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Cat Bs
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Roach           (-103333) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider+Roach    (-139240) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Roach           (-133863) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Spider+Roach    (-139103) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Xan Fi
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Phantom         ( -91335) = Land
   Xan Fr ( -56637) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Phantom         (-177563) = Recall
   Xan Fi  is immune     to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Xan Fr
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Phantom         ( -46668) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Phantom         ( -93336) = Land
   Xan Fr   is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Zik Fr
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair         ( -46668) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper         ( -46664) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair+Clipper ( -93332) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Corsair         ( -93335) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Clipper         ( -46664) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Corsair+Clipper (-139999) = Land
   Zik Fr is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Zik Cr
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper         ( -70000) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Clipper         ( -70000) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Etd De
   Xan Fr ( -85365) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Recluse         ( -83631) = Recall
   Xan Fr (-120282) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Recluse         ( -87727) = Recall
   Etd De  is immune     to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Etd Cr
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Recluse         ( -69997) = Land
   Xan Fr (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Recluse         (-104994) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

* Zik Fr
** Zik Fr vs Ter De
   Zik Fr ( -62994) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus         ( -87338) = Recall
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -69984) = Land
   Zik Fr ( -98164) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-104621) = Recall
   Zik Fr ( -88850) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Pegasus         ( -80476) = Recall
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Wyvern          ( -69984) = Land
   Zik Fr (-112213) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-100890) = Recall
   Ter De   is immune     to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Ter Bs
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus         ( -46672) = Land
   Zik Fr ( -80261) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          (-137106) = Recall
   Zik Fr (-116184) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-129921) = Recall
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Pegasus         ( -93339) = Land
   Zik Fr (-128555) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Wyvern          (-125698) = Recall
   Zik Fr (-164468) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-118540) = Recall
   Ter Bs is immune     to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Cat Co
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Cat Bs
   Zik Fr (     +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Roach           (-103333) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider+Roach    (-136188) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Roach           (-125011) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Spider+Roach    (-136039) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Xan Fi
   Zik Fr (-146389) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Phantom         ( -62056) = Recall
   Zik Fr ( -78573) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Phantom         (-154802) = Recall
   Xan Fi  is immune     to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Xan Fr
   Zik Fr ( -74788) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Phantom         ( -31709) = Recall
   Zik Fr ( -74782) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Phantom         ( -78377) = Recall
   Xan Fr   is immune     to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Zik Fr
   Zik Fr (     +5) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair         ( -46668) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper         ( -46664) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +5) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair+Clipper ( -93332) = Land
   Zik Fr (    +10) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Corsair         ( -93335) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Clipper         ( -46664) = Land
   Zik Fr (    +10) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Corsair+Clipper (-139999) = Land
   Zik Fr is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Zik Cr
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper         ( -70000) = Land
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Clipper         ( -70000) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Etd De
   Zik Fr ( -81755) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Recluse         ( -74989) = Recall
   Zik Fr (-108973) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Recluse         ( -79596) = Recall
   Etd De  is immune     to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Etd Cr
   Zik Fr (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Recluse         ( -69997) = Land
   Zik Fr (  -4313) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Recluse         ( -99302) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

* Zik Cr
** Zik Cr vs Ter De
   Zik Cr (-113198) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake           ( -68230) = Recall
   Zik Cr (-113182) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Drake           (-169279) = Recall
   Ter De   is immune     to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Ter Bs
   Zik Cr ( -58103) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake           ( -35042) = Recall
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Dragon          ( -63345) = Land
   Zik Cr ( -58103) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake+Dragon    ( -98388) = Recall
   Zik Cr ( -58103) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Drake           ( -81714) = Recall
   Zik Cr ( -52346) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Dragon          ( -77109) = Recall
   Zik Cr (-110452) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Drake+Dragon    (-158823) = Recall
   Ter Bs is immune     to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Cat Co
   Zik Cr (    +19) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
   Zik Cr (    +19) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Cat Bs
   Zik Cr (    +22) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula       ( -25862) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +8) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab+Tarantula( -30229) = Land
   Zik Cr (    +22) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Tarantula       ( -25815) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +8) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Scarab+Tarantula( -30184) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Xan Fi
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Spectre         ( -34992) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Spectre         ( -34992) = Land
   Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Xan Fr
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Spectre         ( -46656) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Spectre         ( -46656) = Land
   Xan Fr   is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Zik Fr
   Zik Cr (    +13) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper         ( -46664) = Land
   Zik Cr (    +13) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Clipper         ( -46664) = Land
   Zik Fr is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Zik Cr
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper         ( -70000) = Land
   Zik Cr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Clipper         ( -70000) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Etd De
   Zik Cr (    +22) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -91268) = Land
   Zik Cr (    +24) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Ranger          (-169320) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Etd Cr
   Zik Cr (     +7) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -34996) = Land
   Zik Cr (    +30) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Ranger          (-104994) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

* Etd De
** Etd De vs Ter De
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          (     +0) = Land
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Wyvern          (     +0) = Land
   Ter De   is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Ter Bs
   Etd De (  -1760) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          (   +352) = Land
   Etd De ( -34359) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Wyvern          (  +6871) = Recall
   Ter Bs is immune     to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Cat Co
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Viper           ( -91376) = Land
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Viper           (-127933) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Cat Bs
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula       (     +0) = Land
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Tarantula       (     +0) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Xan Fi
   Etd De ( -70998) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Revenant        ( -55797) = Recall
   Etd De ( -70998) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Revenant        ( -55797) = Recall
   Xan Fi  is immune     to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Xan Fr
   Etd De (-130413) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          ( -92024) = Recall
   Etd De (-130413) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Shadow          (-107675) = Recall
   Xan Fr   is immune     to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Zik Fr
   Etd De (-118262) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer       ( -91501) = Recall
   Etd De (-118262) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Buccaneer       ( -93647) = Recall
   Zik Fr is immune     to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Zik Cr
   Etd De ( -23859) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Pirate          (  +4817) = Recall
   Etd De (-114663) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Pirate          ( +22981) = Recall
   Zik Cr  is immune     to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Etd De
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Guardian        (     +0) = Land
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Guardian        (     +0) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Etd Cr
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Guardian        (     +0) = Land
   Etd De (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Guardian        (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Etd De!

* Etd Cr
** Etd Cr vs Ter De
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Ter De defending with   flakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Ter De   is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Ter Bs
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Dragon          ( -48212) = Recall
   Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake+Dragon    ( -48212) = Recall
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Drake           (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Dragon          ( -53429) = Recall
   Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with   flakked Drake+Dragon    ( -53429) = Recall
   Ter Bs is immune     to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Cat Co
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Co defending with   flakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Cat Co  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Cat Bs
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula       ( -29291) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab+Tarantula( -29291) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Scarab          (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Tarantula       ( -29224) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with   flakked Scarab+Tarantula( -29224) = Land
   Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Xan Fi
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Spectre         ( -34992) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with   flakked Spectre         ( -34992) = Land
   Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Xan Fr
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Spectre         ( -46656) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with   flakked Spectre         ( -46656) = Land
   Xan Fr   is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Zik Fr
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper         (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with   flakked Clipper         (     +0) = Land
   Zik Fr is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Zik Cr
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper         (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with   flakked Clipper         (     +0) = Land
   Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Etd De
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Etd De defending with   flakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Etd De  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Etd Cr
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr (     +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with   flakked Ranger          (     +0) = Land
   Etd Cr is vulnerable to Etd Cr!
I also have a bcalc for each of those 256 battles, but that's really too much data to post. :P
Unread 7 Oct 2016, 03:33   #22
Jintao
The evil stats guy

1 last change to this set:

Syren: Improved the ship. It's now a bit more efficient than the drake. Plus generally speaking the ratio of de/Cr firing ships is close to 2/1 than 1/1. So here the syren can gain an advantage aswell.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 00:07   #23
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Ok since the current round is comming to an end i descided to have a new look at the set. I ended up making the following changes:

Nerfed Xan Fi further
Small nerf to Xan Fr
Fix a small init mistake: Tycoon & spectre init +1 (Thanks for pointing it out sandvold)
Spectre/tycoon were improved to compensate for the init changes

Think the set is done now. Any last suggestions/comments on it?
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 00:48   #24
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

Raise xan fi E/r a little please, 190% eff is gross
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 12:22   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Please Nerf xan until they are completely unplayable. Thanks.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 22:36   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Ran them through mzCalc:

Code:
Roids:        Ter De        Ter Ba        Cat Co        Cat Ba        Xan Fi        Xan Fr        Zik Fr        Zik Cr        Etd De        Etd Cr
Ter De    Imm( 3.79)    Imm(14.33)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 4.67)    Imm( 9.49)    Imm(15.71)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)
Ter Ba   Vuln( 0.47)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 3.76)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm(14.68)    Imm( 9.11)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 6.71)
Cat Co    Imm( 6.94)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 6.33)   Vuln( 0.00)
Cat Ba   Vuln( 0.47)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 2.45)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)
Xan Fi   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm(20.28)    Imm(14.59)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)
Xan Fr    Imm(26.75)    Imm(40.33)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 1.10)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 9.89)   Vuln( 0.00)
Zik Fr    Imm( 9.04)    Imm(13.54)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm(12.73)    Imm( 6.47)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 8.96)   Vuln( 0.00)
Zik Cr    Imm( 9.48)    Imm( 8.01)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)
Etd De   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 4.68)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 5.80)    Imm(10.70)    Imm( 9.62)    Imm(15.62)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)
Etd Cr   Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 6.30)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)   Vuln( 0.00)
The vulnerability score is new since v1.1.0 (released just now). They are an indication of how immune the defender is. When above 1.0, the higher the score, the more immune the target is. When below 1.0, the lower the score, the harder such an inc is to cover by defenders.

(Implementation detail: vulnerability score = [actual attacker losses] / [the maximum the attacker may lose before mzCalc decides the attack is not launchable]. For example, 3.00 means the attacker loses 3 times more than is acceptable, while 0.00 means the attacker loses nothing. Scores for attackers against Cat are of course always 0.00, I haven't yet figured out a good way to quantify vulnerability to EMP.)

Code:
Fleet   Attack  Defense
Ter De       5        4
Ter Bs       7        4
Cat Co       8        0
Cat Ba       8        0
Xan Fi       7        4
Xan Fr       5        4
Zik Fr       6        5
Zik Cr       7        3
Etd De       4        3
Etd Cr       9        0
Attack score is number of fleets that are vulnerable to this fleet, defense score is number of attackers this fleet is immune to. EMP fleets getting a 0 defense score is a quirk that I haven't figured out how to fix yet.

Changes since the last set I ran are minimal. No vulnerable/immune switches, and only very minor differences in the vulnerability scores.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Dec 2016 at 22:55.