User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 09:34   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
So, who's winning?

As an innocent bystander this round. I dont even have a planet yet (true story) I was wondering who was winning?

I have to say im abit impressed with VGN this round, as I wonder who they have taken in to have such a good average score.

Caj's Destiny is also looking strong, but will the alliance handle some targeting?

Meanwhile I see Conspiracy taking a "smart" approach not stressing and not wanting to tag up yet. Is Conspiracy the one alliance to best take advantage of the new cluster etas?

F-Crew is quite high this round so far, but I assume their activity isnt high enough to keep going?

NewDawn looks very weak for now, but we can only assume that they got more members hiding out of tag.

This round got all the signs to be a classic slugfight with no clear leader or clear favourite as of yet as I see it.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 10:08   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I have to say im abit impressed with VGN this round, as I wonder who they have taken in to have such a good average score.
Gôsu and a number of other ex-Angels, I believe.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 10:19   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, that was my guess too infact.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 11:15   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

You might be enlightened about the details of Vengeance if you sought for fat planets in poor galaxies.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 12:32   #5
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
F-Crew is quite high this round so far, but I assume their activity isnt high enough to keep going?
Our activity seems to be better than ever this round and now we are pretty much full we can be a little more picky about who we take in and get rid of those inactives that we just cant help cos we never see. I expect we will fall a couple of ranks but stay within the top 10 at 9th or 10th.

Angels don't seem to exist yet either. Have to say this lack of tagging is annoying but makes sence. With cluster eta been so low and there been only a few clusters you can, assuming you have the activity levels to, run defence through clusters and cluster alliances rather than more traditional alliances. For these handful of alliances there really is little benefit from tagging. They only miss out on using the tax system for scanners. They will struggle later though if they are trying to get those last 10 members in with the recruitment rules limiting them to small planets. (limit is 60 + 10 below half the average score of the top 10 alliances).

The other ally that should rise is Orbit once they get most of the pmonkeys members in just due to sheer numbers. We will have to see how many actually join though.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 12:40   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
The other ally that should rise is Orbit once they get most of the pmonkeys members in just due to sheer numbers. We will have to see how many actually join though.
i hope takeing in chronox's bunch of mercs doesnt backfire on orbit.

Crowly did some amasing work with orbit last round and transformed orbit into a knit group of players who actually get the job done.

no disrespect to PMonkeys, but is orbit takeing them in a good thing to do? its one iam sceptical about

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 13:47   #7
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

I would say it's warranted skepticism, I am not one for unabashed optimism ever, it just doesn't work.

However, I've met the pmonkeys lads, so far they do seem like a good bunch of guys and my job is, ofc, to forge all the members together into one group. I think that it has a fairly decent chance of all melding reasonably well. Personally I think that with the right effort (and damnit there will be effort!) we can snag that 9th position, from f-crew even.

I guess that was a little bit of optimism there, sue me. ;p
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 15:28   #8
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Did Mek call me a merc?

That...WoW toting weirdo!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 16:11   #9
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

What about the likes of Omen and Ascendancy?

Omen have quite a high average score and Asc have quite a few members who we know from previous rounds are very skilled.

Looks interesting so far.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 16:13   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I claim victory of behalf of DTA!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 16:57   #11
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I think the behaviour of Destiny is some of the worst behaviour I have ever seen.
And I have left Destiny in no doubt where I stand on the matter.

Dispicable I would say.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:03   #12
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I think the behaviour of Destiny is some of the worst behaviour I have ever seen.
And I have left Destiny in no doubt where I stand on the matter.

Dispicable I would say.
Perhaps you could elaborate for us not in the know.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:08   #13
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Perhaps you could elaborate for us not in the know.
Someone applied to Destiny. They requested he wait 48 hours for them to make a decision, then sent 4 waves at him.
Then they anti-vouched him and said it was his fault.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:10   #14
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Take THAT Sebos.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:24   #15
Forest

Oh and there is the 'destiny nappe with half the universe and asking for allies' thing, but thats np, maybe they will find tha more of a hindrance than a help
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:26   #16
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

forest, care to elaborate on your claims?

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:26   #17
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Forest is CT?
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:29   #18
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Did Mek call me a merc?

That...WoW toting weirdo!
<3 j00 fusch :P

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:34   #19
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
forest, care to elaborate on your claims?
That has been done in private to the alliances concerned.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:35   #20
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Just want to say it was a mistake on our part and we apologised to the player in question. It was purely a matter of human error in him not getting added to our arby. It was just a matter that we felt he deserved an apology not you forest.

On the matter of anti vouches, they were not anti vouches just with the limited space we have remaining the opinions on whether the HCs though he was the right player to take one of those spots. They were opinions based on the information we had presented where as i though an anti-vouch was when you stop a player from joining an alliance from previous experiances of that player correct me if i am wrong.
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:36   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
That has been done in private to the alliances concerned.
well if its been covered in a private pm to the alliances concerned then dont come on here mouthing off about it then. im not deeply shocked at the lame attempt at propoganda by you tho forest....same shit different round eh? ;D

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:37   #22
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably a matter for a different thread if you wish to take this further as it is not directly related to "who is winning?"
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:39   #23
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowmando
Probably a matter for a different thread if you wish to take this further as it is not directly related to "who is winning?"
idd, seconded.

on topic i think its early days as id like to see those other alliance get their members intag so we can see the true face of the universe

(to forest: if you wish to discuss the propoganda post i made above do it on irc or via pm as i dont want another thread derailing by bitching and fighting...ty)

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:42   #24
Forest

Quote:
Just want to say it was a mistake on our part and we apologised to the player in question. It was purely a matter of human error in him not getting added to our arby. It was just a matter that we felt he deserved an apology not you forest.

On the matter of anti vouches, they were not anti vouches just with the limited space we have remaining the opinions on whether the HCs though he was the right player to take one of those spots. They were opinions based on the information we had presented where as i though an anti-vouch was when you stop a player from joining an alliance from previous experiances of that player correct me if i am wrong.

He was told he was anti-vouched. I was told he was anti-vouched.

You apology, although taken very well by tpb, means nothing really, as you still landed attacks.
If you were really sorry and it was really a mistake, surelya recall would of been in order?
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:45   #25
Forest

Quote:
I would say who is annoying who is directly related to war, the wars that are deciding who is winning and will ultimetly win.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:45   #26
tpb

tpb is a jewel in the roughtpb is a jewel in the roughtpb is a jewel in the rough

I'm the one who applied and got attacked.

Cowmando PMed me and offered an appology.
In my oppinion damn decent of him since I did not expect an appology at all.
Appology is ofcourse accepted.

I'm glad thou that votes against me were not anti vouches.
My bad for asuming it was.
Was afraid I managed to get more enemies then I was aware of.

Anyways to bring this back to topic.

Who is winning?
Well not me ;-)
tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:50   #27
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
sorry, it appears we weren't making the same point afterall.
the main aim of my post was to stress that if he wasnt prepared to spill the beans he shouldnt have mentioned it at all.

care to elaborate with us forest?
Quote:
Oh and there is the 'destiny nappe with half the universe and asking for allies' thing, but thats np, maybe they will find tha more of a hindrance than a help
im particularly interested in this accusation tbh

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:59   #28
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

lol

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:15   #29
YuC

YuC is an unknown quantity at this point

lo Crowly m8, how you doin?
YuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:29   #30
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm afraid to say your current information is incorrect there but if we are/have napped could you please tell me who ? As it would be new to me
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:45   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
What about the likes of Omen and Ascendancy?

Omen have quite a high average score and Asc have quite a few members who we know from previous rounds are very skilled.

Looks interesting so far.
Ascendancy are doing everything in their power to stop jerome from winning. On any level.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:52   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Angels don't seem to exist yet either.
As far as I know they're not playing as a single alliance - most of their ex-members are scattered around in alliances such as Omen and Vengeance.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:57   #33
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

oh gr8. forest found another place to to whine about dest roiding him

starting from god knows how many mails he been sending via PAmail,
and the crying he did via PM and in public channels
and now here

i think you all know what happened.
Dest roided his poor planets with moer waves then he anticipated.

end of story
boo hoo.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:57   #34
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's a bit early isn't it? Take a lesson from ND r19, and NAP the entire universe during the last week of the round. Oh, I guess that didn't work for them, so trying it early doesn't sound so bad...

Anyway... I don't know much about this round politically but I've heard a few things here and there.

It's halarious to see Omen on the rankings and Angels in VgN--during round 19 a huge justification for the creation of Furious-Omen (or Amen, as I like to say) was to create a community that would play Planetarion over several rounds. In fact, that was the justification for the creation of Amen given on both sides. I guess I was correct when I told Amen HC that to build a solid community is best done at the start of a new round. How fitting that they failed miserably in their self-proclaimed ultimate goal after the charade of round 19.

Note to VgN: Don't accept mercs. It's a bad idea. Don't let them operate seperately--ever. That's a vital rule. If you have both ex-Angels and gosu within VgN (which could just be roumors) then that would be irony to me after gosu left Angels, and now cooperation must be essential. Hopefully the Angels aren't in command positions where they can exercise grudges. Oh yeah, don't give Sjor any political positions. I love the guy to death, but he really shouldn't be given political power. As an Angels officer once told me, "he has the political skills of a monkey flinging poo." I'm inclined to agree after the dumbarsery Ive seen him do politically trying to manipulate people.

Conspiracy seem to be keeping a nice low profile, having their members use cluster alliances & galaxies as defence sources for now, and using blocks of 10-members at a time to be added to tag. I'm guessing they've kept scanners (and other officers that need to be intag) and lower-ranked members intag (to encourage growth), and are keeping the higher ranked ones out of tag. They also have a decent intel system. Props, but a few of your spies are listed and have been circulating.

Destiny seem to have gotten off to a nice start. I've heard them refered to as Insomnia^2. They seem to be doing well at the moment--lets see if they can keep it up. They tagged up too early though (if I were them, anyway) and they're a bit lacking on their intel networks (either that, or their spy system is very undetectable, which I doubt--no offense). Oh yeah, stay away from my gal. You guys booked it with CT on the same day.

No insult to any alliances not mentioned here, it just means I'm too lazy to write any more.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:23   #35
Forest

Nice post nitina
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:25   #36
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
oh gr8. forest found another place to to whine about dest roiding him

starting from god knows how many mails he been sending via PAmail,
and the crying he did via PM and in public channels
and now here

i think you all know what happened.
Dest roided his poor planets with moer waves then he anticipated.

end of story
boo hoo.
Actually I havent whined once about me getting attacked. Not one single time.
You may find quotes of me saying getting roided makes no difference this early on.
You may find quote of me laughing at the guy who landed on my 440 roids and took less than 60.
You may even find quotes of me laughing at the guy who landed his 1.5k co onto about 7k of cutlass, and then him being roided down in the retal

But certainly no whining
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:29   #37
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I guess I was correct when I told Amen HC that to build a solid community is best done at the start of a new round. How fitting that they failed miserably in their self-proclaimed ultimate goal after the charade of round 19.
I guess it'd be surprisingly hard to keep the A of the Amen involved when the chief person of the other side goes Ascendancy, the rest bugger off to whom Vision and whom Vengeance. It's nothing I couldn't have predicted either, but it's for different reasons than what you are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitina
Note to VgN: Don't accept mercs. It's a bad idea. Don't let them operate seperately--ever. That's a vital rule. If you have both ex-Angels and gosu within VgN (which could just be roumors) then that would be irony to me after gosu left Angels, and now cooperation must be essential...Sjor any political positions. I love the guy to death, but he really shouldn't be given political power.
Looking at how certain planets attract defences, the exact same may well be happening in Vengeance which caused unrest in Angels last round. Taking a look at the political scheme, and listening to how sides see it, I wouldn't be surprised if Sjor was behind some of the plots being played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i hope takeing in chronox's bunch of mercs doesnt backfire on orbit.
Speaking of it, I'd be more worried about ChronoX backfiring, than the mercs.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:31   #38
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ascendancy: number one cause of disrupted families and dissolution of alliances
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:56   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
As an innocent bystander this round. I dont even have a planet yet (true story) I was wondering who was winning?
You said this last round for the whole round and then used your alliance in the interest of your galaxy without them knowing as they all thought that you didn't have a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
It's a bit early isn't it? Take a lesson from ND r19, and NAP the entire universe during the last week of the round. Oh, I guess that didn't work for them, so trying it early doesn't sound so bad...
NAPing the rest of the universe during the last week of R19 wasn't exactly a bad move IMO, and I don't think that you should be attacking it.
They needed to take you down and grow themselves, NAPing others wouldn't have any negative effects on their growth as they were supposed to be targetting you exclusively, and it would just mean less incs which helped them to defend against incs from you guys.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 21:18   #40
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest
But certainly no whining

or, as i put it,
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest
naaaaaaap..... they naaaaaaaap... wnaaaap
go figgure
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 21:33   #41
Forest

My original statement was done with a smile. Not whining.

Your statement was that I was whining about lost roids, and not once did i mention my roids.
If you care to read my posst you will see I was talking about someone elses planet.

Maybe go read all the posts here, then read your posts. Then you dont need to wonder why you ahve so many neg reps.

Idiot.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 21:48   #42
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Maybe go read all the posts here, then read your posts. Then you dont need to wonder why you ahve so many neg reps.
He has so many neg reps because he insists on being an idiot on GD.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 21:55   #43
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
He has so many neg reps because he insists on being an idiot on GD.
But does he have to do it here as well :/
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 21:58   #44
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You said this last round for the whole round and then used your alliance in the interest of your galaxy without them knowing as they all thought that you didn't have a planet.

Yeah, it was so terrible. Using my own alliance so that the alliance could have their biggest scoregain the entire round. Absolutely terrible
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 22:11   #45
_Kila_
break it down!

I think jer summed it up pretty well at the EORC, the first raid in the last week was profitable, the 2nd was somewhat profitable but the last one didn't do very well at all
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 22:17   #46
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

yer, in fact i have more posreps then negreps. just that people on GD who hump eachother for that thing called posrep had accumulated alot of said rep. And god forbid you disagree with someone once. They will keep negrepping you whenever they can its hilarious really.
(negrep) what would you change... 3 Feb 2007 21:38 i negrep you whenever i can

unsigned ofcourse, but this guy is my return client. Know him pretty deam well.

etc

and i went from 4 green blobs to 3 red ones when i started posting about how stupid it is to have people give rep unsigned... this didnt flow well with rephumpers

and being an ideot online is what i do. you should know that.
also u cannot deny sending those half hatefilled half pleas about some galaxies sending alot of fleets to yours... sure as heck didnt look like a joke tbfh
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 22:25   #47
Forest

Plea?
Are you talking about this round when I simply stated I would be back for my roids? And then I did infact go back for them?
That was just a promise.

I wont be replying tyo you anymore, you clearly have nothing intelligent worth saying and are ruining a perfectly good thread.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 22:32   #48
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i think forest is an idiot for actually believing that red and green blobs give any information about the quality of a post.

back on track: Bög Klubben is winning!

or wait, better ask that question in ~800 ticks when u can really make such an assumption
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 23:00   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
yer, in fact i have more posreps then negreps. just that people on GD who hump eachother for that thing called posrep had accumulated alot of said rep. And god forbid you disagree with someone once. They will keep negrepping you whenever they can its hilarious really.
(negrep) what would you change... 3 Feb 2007 21:38 i negrep you whenever i can

unsigned ofcourse, but this guy is my return client. Know him pretty deam well.

etc

and i went from 4 green blobs to 3 red ones when i started posting about how stupid it is to have people give rep unsigned... this didnt flow well with rephumpers

and being an ideot online is what i do. you should know that.
also u cannot deny sending those half hatefilled half pleas about some galaxies sending alot of fleets to yours... sure as heck didnt look like a joke tbfh
End your life now.

As per the round I think you have to rate CT fairly highly. They appear to have a genuine strategy to their play which you often find lacking in some alliances, many of whom are rated quite highly, pre-round. That said, working from averages, unless they have twenty players in the t40, they're behind Destiny at the minute. Sort of what I'd expect though, I see a lot of pretty good planet managers in Destiny and VGN. Their discipline in a war however is suspect. Omen may have a good mix but whether they literally have enough members I'm not sure about. At this point I've heard various rumours about alliance relations, nothing concrete yet but in previous rounds the rumours I've heard around this time have usually proven to have something to them. From these rumours I'd probably lean towards Destiny but their HC just doesn't really inspire me with confidence. Not that anybodys' really does, bar shoshuro and his one-man-army attempt.
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 23:58   #50
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I think the people that didn't sign up are the true winners.