User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:05   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Round 20 Portal Features

Please give your opinions on the following

Spy Reports
Players email in their gossip/info on alliances and we publish the info anonymousy (not sure how well this one will go down due to accusations of bias as well). The other option on this is some kind of "alliance gossip" or propaganda column where reps from alliances can post updates on how their alliance is doing and stuff, however as some people have stated this may only be useful for the larger alliances.

PA Panel
Ok im going to revive this idea by me chairing it, obviously its going to come under heavy critisism due to the logs of the last one not being posted etc. Five panel members, plus a chairperson (me). Players can ask questions via a bot similar to CH_Bot. I think it could be quite a cool thing and plenty of people went for it last time. For those of you who know what newsnight is then that is the general idea behind this, a kind of panel/debate "show" on topics relevant to the game.

Ask the Editor
Players can email in their questions to [email protected] and then i select a few of the questions each week, get the answers and post them up for all to see.

Ok, those are my three main new features. What do you all think?

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:07   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Round 20 Portal Features

Brilliant.
Now how about focusing on the game from now on? Making a better game would sure be spending time more constructively than working on the hillywinkies around the game.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:10   #3
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Brilliant.
Now how about focusing on the game from now on? Making a better game would sure be spending time more constructively than working on the hillywinkies around the game.
Congratulations on once again missing the point that some of the people on PATeam are not coders and are around specifically to work on things other than the game itself, such as the portal and things.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:16   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ah yeah, true. You got me there. The spy thing can be awfully full of nothingness, and awfully prone to the abuse you mentioned. Who will decide which given comments will be published whichnot? Will it be silly on the level of the top alliance interviews last round where you interviewed rock and tof?
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:19   #5
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Yeah the spy reports are probably the most difficult one to get right. Which comments would be published would be decided upon by someone who has signed an NDA (and therefore doesnt have an ally), this will most likely be me i should imagine.

Alliance interviews, i am hoping to have more of these as they always seem to go down well.

The reason i am trying to focus some new features around alliances is because on the portal poll about what things people want to see on the portal, alliances came out on top.

Other suggestions besides whats on here are appretiated too.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:28   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
Yeah the spy reports are probably the most difficult one to get right. Which comments would be published would be decided upon by someone who has signed an NDA (and therefore doesnt have an ally), this will most likely be me i should imagine.

Alliance interviews, i am hoping to have more of these as they always seem to go down well.
We've seen a lot of very biased NDA people, a good example here is some past multihunters, whose PA career after the multihunting tells enough. Let's hope we can keep the spy reports page reasonable, as it's very trashexplosive if the person moderating it does it inept or biased.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:53   #7
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Personally I remember back in the early rounds when we had "PNN - Planetarion News Network" where people could post rumours and gossip about what happened in the universe. I would suggest that certain things like planet coordinates should not be posted in any of the news, but apart from that it is a sound idea for content.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 15:23   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
We've seen a lot of very biased NDA people, a good example here is some past multihunters, whose PA career after the multihunting tells enough. Let's hope we can keep the spy reports page reasonable, as it's very trashexplosive if the person moderating it does it inept or biased.
What? And who are you reffering to with regards to this comment exactly?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 19:17   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Dont worry, we know you suck anyways, biased or not.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 19:33   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Personally I remember back in the early rounds when we had "PNN - Planetarion News Network" where people could post rumours and gossip about what happened in the universe. I would suggest that certain things like planet coordinates should not be posted in any of the news, but apart from that it is a sound idea for content.

I remember this as well...and if I'm not mistaken, it pretty much flopped

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 22:12   #11
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I remember this as well...and if I'm not mistaken, it pretty much flopped
No idea (I havent actually read it), but any form of actively produced content is a good start.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 22:54   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
phil
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 02:41   #13
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

chef, you know youre just a waste of space in pa, noone cares about the portal why on earth do you guys think its important? the site is terrible to look at, btw it was a reson kloppy's version 1 was removed then they failed the passport shit they tried

no go on and do some usefull m8

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 03:10   #14
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
chef, you know youre just a waste of space in pa, noone cares about the portal why on earth do you guys think its important? the site is terrible to look at, btw it was a reson kloppy's version 1 was removed then they failed the passport shit they tried

Yeah, i love you too. Im not even going to waste my breath on defending myself to you to be honest.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 04:06   #15
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Yeah, i love you too. Im not even going to waste my breath on defending myself to you to be honest.
well as long as more ppl quit than start playing pa you guys should spend some time to brainstorm what is wrong is it really the portal? is it the stats? xp? etc...

so any ideas?

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 08:07   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

For some reason, somebody will always attempt to kill a thread about anything on these threads. No wonder nobody even bothers to post anymore..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 12:28   #17
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Dont worry, we know you suck anyways, biased or not.

Very constructive. Remind me, didnt you quit around 10 times? Perhaps thats just attention seeking afterall. But seriously. I do wonder how you manage to have a forum account, after not only posting negative comments on an alliances recruitment thread, but also posting like that.

Quote:

Again, another great copnstructive critisism. I love posts that have no meaning what so ever other then to insult people. What exactly is your prupose in PA Robban? Just to insult peoples ideas and make none of your own? You and kargool are actually like each other a lot.

Quote:
well as long as more ppl quit than start playing pa you guys should spend some time to brainstorm what is wrong is it really the portal? is it the stats? xp? etc...

so any ideas?

And finally this post made me laugh. Have you ever thought people who come to play this game (new or old) Come and read these forums and see idiots like yourself bitching like this. Does that leave a good impression? Of course not. So, as much as everything else you and these crap posts also prevent players from playing this game. Robban, if you cant post somthing which doesnt contain an insult or an imature act then dont post at all? People like Heartless for example show inteligence. You just show imaturity. Learn will you for the love of god.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 7 Jan 2007 at 12:36.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 12:29   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The issue is that all of the ideas for the Planetarion Portal pretty much require actively updated and decent quality content. The game currently does not have the people to make this a viable option. I'd suggest starting off with a more barebone and useful portal, then add content if things become available.

Not start off plans of mass content, various sections and whatnot, only to find out it's either of terrible quality that no one reads, or runs dry after three weeks. Or a combination of the two.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 13:58   #19
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

And how much have you done for PA? The portal is important because it should be the first thing that anyone sees when they find planetarion.com, and there needs to be something that tells them what the game is about and hopefully gives a positive impression of the game and its community. Let's face it, it's not like many people are going to get a positive impression from the forums, with people like you around

Quote:

so any ideas?
This is a stupid suggestion. Game design can only efficiently be carried out by a small group of people. Time spent on the portal is not time wasted; there's no reason to believe that spending that time on game design would produce a better game design.

If an improved portal can bring in even a few more players, that has to be good for the game. An improved portal wouldn't suddenly double the playerbase, but it might help.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 14:39   #20
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

The feature i'd like to see on the portal is the game status. Example:
- Round 2O in progress, Current tick: 50, XXXX ticks remaining
or
- Free Beta Testing Starting in 35 hours, sign up open
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 17:15   #21
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
And how much have you done for PA? The portal is important because it should be the first thing that anyone sees when they find planetarion.com, and there needs to be something that tells them what the game is about and hopefully gives a positive impression of the game and its community. Let's face it, it's not like many people are going to get a positive impression from the forums, with people like you around

and how is the new one any better than the old one? the present one even look more noobish than old freebe games has. and if the portal is an reflection of the game we are in big dodo sorry.

and about me doing stuff? i pay for this crap that shoud be enough i think.

beeing a mongo ideling in #support telling everyone popping by rtfm or pm appoco is helping dudes well hehe cool

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 17:20   #22
Hydrax

Hydrax is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the ideas. But what are your goals with these features? As I see it they are mostly for the current players and do little for getting new players into Planetarion (what should, imo, be Pa-teams #1 priority).

The Spy Reports are a nice idea. You seem to see it as a news thingie, I think it could be used as a sneaky propaganda system. A place where people can "accidentally" leak some information so folks know some alliance is planning something sneaky. Perhaps a nice feature for the game.

The PA Panel and Ask the Editor both seem to be about helping folks out and informing them. Always a good thing if you ask me. I would be worried about running out of things to talk about and ask pretty fast, but from what I gather from your post is that there's enough people interested in it, so why not.

Having said all that I still come back to my first issue: You're putting in a lot of time into improving the game (which is a good thing), but what are you doing to get new people in? Having a kick-ass game is great, but if there's no one to play it then it's pretty useless. Next to that most people that play have alliances and/or have been playing for a while, do they really need a PA-Panel?
I like what Makhil said: Give more information on the portal. Don't hide stuff in long news reports. Leshy also makes a good point: Keep it simple. Having too much on the portal can be an information overload. Next to that it's even more annoying when that information isn't updated.

As for folks that say improve the game: I agree the game could use some improvements, but I think that a lot will improve when there are more players. I mean the game itself has never really been that great, for me it has always been about the folks in my alliance (and on rare occasions my galaxy). The question is: will new features make the game more fun and bring in new players, or will more players make the game more fun?
Hydrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 17:41   #23
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The issue is that all of the ideas for the Planetarion Portal pretty much require actively updated and decent quality content. The game currently does not have the people to make this a viable option. I'd suggest starting off with a more barebone and useful portal, then add content if things become available.

Not start off plans of mass content, various sections and whatnot, only to find out it's either of terrible quality that no one reads, or runs dry after three weeks. Or a combination of the two.
I agree with what you are saying Leshy. What i am trying to do is make the best of what we current have available. Ive got a small team of people who are willing to write content for the portal, what they are producing at the moment is to a fairly good standard however it is few and far between, whatever i can do personally to add to this i am trying to do.

There are things being worked on behind the scenes currently (such as a PA Backstory) which hopefully should bring additional content to the portal without it becoming overwhelming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
The portal is important because it should be the first thing that anyone sees when they find planetarion.com, and there needs to be something that tells them what the game is about and hopefully gives a positive impression of the game and its community.
Exactly, while the current portal does have some issues that need to be worked on it is, none the less, an integral part of getting new players into the game. I know that people dont like the current design (and possibly they are right) but its not going to be there forever. As people will have seen we have plans in place to have a new portal/passport soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
The feature i'd like to see on the portal is the game status. Example:
- Round 2O in progress, Current tick: 50, XXXX ticks remaining
or
- Free Beta Testing Starting in 35 hours, sign up open
This is something which we should be seeing when we have the new passport in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrax
I like the ideas. But what are your goals with these features? As I see it they are mostly for the current players and do little for getting new players into Planetarion (what should, imo, be Pa-teams #1 priority).

The Spy Reports are a nice idea. You seem to see it as a news thingie, I think it could be used as a sneaky propaganda system. A place where people can "accidentally" leak some information so folks know some alliance is planning something sneaky. Perhaps a nice feature for the game.

The PA Panel and Ask the Editor both seem to be about helping folks out and informing them. Always a good thing if you ask me. I would be worried about running out of things to talk about and ask pretty fast, but from what I gather from your post is that there's enough people interested in it, so why not.

Having said all that I still come back to my first issue: You're putting in a lot of time into improving the game (which is a good thing), but what are you doing to get new people in? Having a kick-ass game is great, but if there's no one to play it then it's pretty useless. Next to that most people that play have alliances and/or have been playing for a while, do they really need a PA-Panel?
I like what Makhil said: Give more information on the portal. Don't hide stuff in long news reports. Leshy also makes a good point: Keep it simple. Having too much on the portal can be an information overload. Next to that it's even more annoying when that information isn't updated.

As for folks that say improve the game: I agree the game could use some improvements, but I think that a lot will improve when there are more players. I mean the game itself has never really been that great, for me it has always been about the folks in my alliance (and on rare occasions my galaxy). The question is: will new features make the game more fun and bring in new players, or will more players make the game more fun?
The goal with these new features is to add content to the portal, to make give things that can be regularly updated. I know when i was a new player i enjoyed reading alliance propaganda and the like even if i wasnt involved simply because it made the game have that little extra something.

As far as what the PATeam is doing to get new players into the game, we have an affiliates scheme (which current includes NetGamers and DoM) where we swap advertisements with other services/games to try and bring new players into the game. There is also a "vote for PA" button on the portal under the left menu where you can vote fo Planetarion to go up on a ranking page of similar games (another way of bringing new players in). The PATeam is always looking for ways of advertising the game to new players and we are always open to suggestions of how we can do this. Advertising the game is something which both myself and Kal are responsible for as well as our other duties so feel free to let us know if you do have an idea.

My vision of the portal is to have a hub where old players and new players alike can read quality information which will interest them in the game and add an extra dimension to what we already provide. I have big plans for the portal but unfortunatly these things dont happen overnight, we should see massive improvements when the new portal/passport is brought in. Things specifically like makhil suggested will become part and parcel of the new portal.

I suppose the panel idea is a distraction really, just a little something extra for people to do.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 20:34   #24
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Hello, Babylon 4.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 21:10   #25
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Will an RSS feed be a round 20 feature?

You're running a news site without fairly important news site features!
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 22:37   #26
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

PA gossip FTW!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 23:30   #27
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper
Will an RSS feed be a round 20 feature?

You're running a news site without fairly important news site features!
Hot off the press,

http://www.planetarion.com/rss/rss.xml

Enjoy

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 9 Jan 2007, 00:13   #28
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Can someone, anyone, tell me what useful contributions to PA robban has given?

Thus far I've seen not a great deal more than forum abuse, whining about stats, belittling those who are at the very least trying to make a difference, etc. Definitely worthwhile topics there which deserves to be commended repeatedly.

Honestly robban, I'd be MORE than willing to make up the cash lost to planetarion if you dropped off the face of the community and were never heard from again.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 19:04   #29
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm shocked!

So shocked you can have some rep!
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 19:10   #30
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I never got how rss works :/

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 19:16   #31
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I never got how rss works :/
I dont know how it works either, i just asked someone to go code it

<Chef> recall my fleet?