User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2010, 09:01   #51
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Re: Facebook add-on

I wonder if i can reply here now that it is a reality.
Unread 23 May 2010, 19:35   #52
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Pig's point still stands up though

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2010, 21:23   #53
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I think people haven't understood yet that the main game would just be playable over facebook as well. The same game can be played over www.planetarion.com or in facebook as an application. you don't have to log into facebook to play pa if you dont want to. you can do everything as you are used to from the game's homepage.

Just as a reference take farmville (yes i play that)

You can play that game over facebook or over via its own url. Exactly same content. So there is absolutely no argument for a facebook bann as nothing would change except an increasing number of players.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2010, 02:04   #54
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

For PA to work on FB you need something to do inbetween ticks. People play FB games to have something to do while they are bored. Sending an attack, waiting 7hrs and then check wont be enough to keep people interested.

I m currently playing a game which is alot like PA back in the days ,amount of people, alot of new nubs coming constantly and alot less restrictions than PA these days. I havent played it enough to make up my mind yet, but I will actually make an effort to get used to it and get to like it.
Storebo thinks its alot better than PA, so he cant be all wrong!

I do think, that if PA had invested to get into FB as an app, it would be a great success. Only minor changes would be needed gamewise. Coding I dont know anything about.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote