User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 22:25   #1
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
[Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

For the last couple of days whenever I had a moment to think about Planetarion, I have been wondering why Playing Planetarion has become such a majorly exhausting and overly time consuming and frustrating game. I think I found the answer for me. Because I don't know however if people would agree with my 'answer' I would like to discuss it in here;

"removing prelaunch, or limiting it severerly making prelaunch only available for lets say +2 ticks, will give people more sleep, a healthier real life and will mean better night activity for alliances and thus more defense, as people are bound to have to come online to launch anyways. Also, it will reward those who do bother to come online (and not just launch when they go to sleep and set it +2), because they have better chances to actually land attacks, as most defense will be launched early evenings as well"

I admit a rather lengthy statement to discuss, but I wanted to give it a shot anyways.

I say 'fk prelaunch'. Whose with me?