User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 May 2004, 00:25   #151
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Fury for the matter was allied to alot of alliances including Fang at a time. Regardless of them openly admitting they share accounts in r9.5 , 2 rounds after fury disbanded, other alliance policies were never a debate to play this game and hardly any alliance had a chance to either interrogate another alliance (gamemasters/admins task) nor the ability to police it, we both know it would be called backstabbing,
Yet you fail again to see through your pink colored glasses to accept the fact, fang are known cheaters and openly support cheating within their ranks (4+ closed hc planets) and fang are still desperate to achieve something in a more or less dead game, Noone blackmails you to play this game, just dont confuse leaving something and going for something else for a failure. Fact is the majority of our players wasnt attracted anymore from the game and the command decided to go on towards other challenges.
A very wise step seeing this rounds development, bad gamemechanics and the political madness you guys are enforcing,
you knew I would pay you back for those 80k ghost in round 3!
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:32   #152
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
People make mistakes
The people who did got kicked and the hc that run the alliance stepped down.
the only reason why you quit was cos you are scared.
but it doesnt matter
I can understand
So if you step down youre allowed to stay ? interesting.

Scared of what exactly ? an alliance which so far did not finish a round as the winners or got anywhere close to it ? makes sense....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:35   #153
LB|away

Quote:

Scared of what exactly ? an alliance which so far did not finish a round as the winners or got anywhere close to it ? makes sense....

well as member they could prove theirselfs again.

scared of me ofcourse you nub. now go hide in yer shell before I bite you.

oh and btw. FAnG got very close a few times. tobad internal issue;s broke it apart
some people made very big mistakes which could have ment the end of the alliance. But some very sexy ppl kept the alliance alive and kicking.
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:37   #154
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

so Irvine -closed cheater- isnt in a command position again and LEFF -closed cheater- isnt your respected community head ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:39   #155
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Fury for the matter was allied to alot of alliances including Fang at a time. Regardless of them openly admitting they share accounts in r9.5 , 2 rounds after fury disbanded, other alliance policies were never a debate to play this game and hardly any alliance had a chance to either interrogate another alliance (gamemasters/admins task) nor the ability to police it, we both know it would be called backstabbing,
Yet you fail again to see through your pink colored glasses to accept the fact, fang are known cheaters and openly support cheating within their ranks (4+ closed hc planets) and fang are still desperate to achieve something in a more or less dead game, Noone blackmails you to play this game, just dont confuse leaving something and going for something else for a failure. Fact is the majority of our players wasnt attracted anymore from the game and the command decided to go on towards other challenges.
A very wise step seeing this rounds development, bad gamemechanics and the political madness you guys are enforcing,
"the fact, FAnG are known cheaters" almost sounds like "counterstrikers are fat, ugleh and 13 years old"

If pa is in fact such a shitty game as you describe it, then I wonder why you dont just leave it but waste hours on the boards posting crap to convince a 1k Playerbase with ur hyprocrisy...

Maybe you are the one confusing things here. Replace your often used "facts" with "vague consumptions" "Fury Propaganda" and "unconfirmed rumours" and your statement will appear as what it actually is: a joke

Quote:
so Irvine -closed cheater- isnt in a command position again and LEFF -closed cheater- isnt your respected community head ?
as well as you -closed cheater- and Synthetic Sid -closed cheater- still claim to be leaders of Fury
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:41   #156
LB|away

Quote:
like I said mistakes were made notthing to do about that anymore!

and for everything irvine did for fang not only in the last round
but the rounds when noone stayed just him, keeping the alliance alive.
he deserves his position

leff is not excactly the comunnity leader, he is member of the senate which has notthing to do with planetarion itself. but just fang. he has no responsibility or what so ever in the planetarion part
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:43   #157
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

i doubt that the row of closed cheaters and well known suspects are "assumptions" and im wasting my time out of abit boredom, ill give you that point.
Thank god its not enough boredom to sign up a planet or even invest money into PA because i for one will rather concentrate on my studies and some eve and just amuse myself on the weekend with you guys.
P.S. i pity you if posting takes hours for you, you should maybe have also invested more time in school/uni if your typing or thinking is that slow.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:46   #158
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
as well as you -closed cheater- and Synthetic Sid -closed cheater- still claim to be leaders of Fury
Sadly not true on both claims, your planet was closed, mine never, neither sids.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:47   #159
LB|away

Quote:
i doubt that the row of closed cheaters and well known suspects are "assumptions" and im wasting my time out of abit boredom, ill give you that point.
Thank god its not enough boredom to sign up a planet or even invest money into PA because i for one will rather concentrate on my studies and some eve and just amuse myself on the weekend with you guys.
P.S. i pity you if posting takes hours for you, you should maybe have also invested more time in school/uni if your typing or thinking is that slow.
/me yawns

posting doesnt take hour
so dont worry
just worry about your own studies which will prolly fail. or you could cheat, like in pa.. and win..

Unread 1 May 2004, 00:48   #160
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

considering your OWN military officers last round openly admitted they stole FAnG's idea which eventually led Eclipse to the victory ...

I don't really care about the past. Fact is, you nor your alliance is here as we speak. Eclipse is no more in PA. Eclipse failed (yes they did, for whatever reason you wanna use) to continue in PA.

Ohhh and, if 99% of the eclipse players actually know fang's skills which they saw last round when we were royaly owning Eclipse (at the start), then I'm sure you're that 1% that is always right ....

funny

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:54   #161
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

I didnt know fang had a great idea, a fact is fang didnt finish anything closely to winning.
My former alliance (since i didnt want to get involved into playing ******** due to studies finally reaching a major workload) did not "fail" by deciding to play other games.
You were owning so badly last round, considered all the cheating efford and your end, im happy my alliance didnt try that hard and still finished above you.
Seems we made things right where you failed. 3 closed hc i.e.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:57   #162
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didnt know fang had a great idea, a fact is fang didnt finish anything closely to winning.
My former alliance (since i didnt want to get involved into playing ******** due to studies finally reaching a major workload) did not "fail" by deciding to play other games.
You were owning so badly last round, considered all the cheating efford and your end, im happy my alliance didnt try that hard and still finished above you.
like I said ... failed.

'moved' is such a nice alternative Focht, I must give you that

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 00:58   #163
LB|away

Quote:
apart from the cheating and closing which mostly was you guys pushing the multi hunters in our direction 24/7 cos you wouldnt stand a chance otherwise.

we did own badly
we made your silly block which you created before the round look like a bunch of n00b
not being able to take down 1 alliance

and stop going on about work / studies.... if you are really that busy then dont even bother to post here... its not that you are liked or loved anyways
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:01   #164
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
..maybe I have a real life and dont hit the refresh button every 2 seconds just to read a reply of the important focht on an ugly board with noone else being online then half a dozend idlers?

naaah ofcourse I do Focht ... and yeah, you come to the right conclusion when you are thinking, that I am stupid, just because I am not replying as fast as you would like me to

Quote:
Sadly not true on both claims, your planet was closed, mine never, neither sids.
I actually have no clue whether you cheated or not, like you have no clue whether I did or not. Still you claim the right to state it, so I do the same.
Under no circumstances I will lower myself and discuss the hilarious reasons of my closere and reopening with you, but since this was not an individual problem but happend to us a lot throught the entire round it was one of the main reasons why I agreed to disbanding FAnG.pa in planetarion round 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
apart from the cheating and closing which mostly was you guys pushing the multi hunters in our direction 24/7 cos you wouldnt stand a chance otherwise.

we did own badly
we made your silly block which you created before the round look like a bunch of n00b
not being able to take down 1 alliance

and stop going on about work / studies.... if you are really that busy then dont even bother to post here... its not that you are liked or loved anyways
w0rd !
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:58   #165
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
like I said ... failed.

'moved' is such a nice alternative Focht, I must give you that
So you say Fury, Legion, Xanadu all 'failed' also since they nolonger play this game?

You talk some bollox sometimes KJ. An alliance disbanding between rounds does not equal a failure.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 03:04   #166
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
So you say Fury, Legion, Xanadu all 'failed' also since they nolonger play this game?

You talk some bollox sometimes KJ. An alliance disbanding between rounds does not equal a failure.
Why is failure a bad word by default?

And I don't wish to discuss fury etc, that's all long gone etc. Fact is, Focht aka the big all knowing Eclipse CEO still claims he knows so much more etc. He keeps throwing whatever lies and lame assumptions to fang cause we still play. more then 50% of the former eclipse players probably are still playing PA.

To me Eclipse failed, same when focht claims FAnG sucks, that's hig right to claim so.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 03:10   #167
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Eclipse's 'failure' could be analagous to the failure of the Roman Empire. FAnG's success could be compared to the success of, say, Belgium.

I leave it up to you to work it out.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 03:13   #168
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

And I don't wish to discuss fury etc, that's all long gone etc. Fact is, Focht aka the big all knowing Eclipse CEO still claims he knows so much more etc. He keeps throwing whatever lies and lame assumptions to fang cause we still play. more then 50% of the former eclipse players probably are still playing PA.

To me Eclipse failed, same when focht claims FAnG sucks, that's hig right to claim so.
Because failing is bad?

Regardless, you cant say it applies for Eclipse and no others. Same circumstances. Eclipse didn't want to carry on. I agreed with the decision to disband Eclipse (infact, I wanted it disbanded right after r10 ended). Really, Eclipse were winners for r9 and r10. I hardly count that as failing. We could compare statistic if you wish.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 03:20   #169
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

NO. NO. NO.
Unread 1 May 2004, 06:25   #170
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
Eclipse's 'failure' could be analagous to the failure of the Roman Empire. FAnG's success could be compared to the success of, say, Belgium.

Sure, but since you could just be compared as a province historian who hardly got a clue what happens behind his restricted horizon and not like tacitus himself, you might understand why we wont even bother
Unread 1 May 2004, 08:24   #171
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually, even tha tis unfair though your comparison is nice. Eclipse leaving isnt really analagous to anything other than a group of people playing a game and deciding to stop playing as a group and go thier seperate ways. It is not a failure since no allaince states as one of its goals to remain together for eternity.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 10:45   #172
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Yet Belgium is a country that still exists and the 4th best country to live in, in the entire world (research and grand scale interviews proved that).

While the romian empire is only left to see in the musea ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 10:46   #173
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

If existence determines greatness - then me > you.
Unread 1 May 2004, 10:50   #174
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
If existence determines greatness - then me > you.
lol, based on what?

good one

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 10:54   #175
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

becides that's not even the point Barrow. What's done is DONE. The roman empire only exists in books and games. I've read about it in my history classes and well, it's not like it touched me or anything.

You can all say it's unfair to call Eclipse failing and to desperatly wanna compare them. But on the other hand, you've been posting nothing but pure lies and drivel on AD. Claiming all fangers are cheaters, losers cause they still play, ruining the round ...

If you are entitled to yell that none stop, then I am entitled to think Eclipse failed.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 10:57   #176
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

I've targetted none of my drivel at all FAnG members. I target my drivel at the command. Because of decisions that, in my opinion, hurt both your member base and the game of planetarion.
Unread 1 May 2004, 11:10   #177
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I've targetted none of my drivel at all FAnG members. I target my drivel at the command. Because of decisions that, in my opinion, hurt both your member base and the game of planetarion.
and I have another opinion about it. I'm not officially a command member this round in FAnG but I understand and support allmost every decision they made so far bar 1.
They know I wouldn't want anything more then attacking phraktos and they'll probably will pm me about this and say it's not appropriate to say this on AD.

And read the posts m8, nobody says "the command of FAnG" but pple point at entire FAnG. Even when they point at FMP, then no longer bother saying it and just straightly refer to FAnG

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 12:05   #178
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

i think theres none outside fang who likes fang. fang might win a .5 round but they will never be recognized as a "good" alliance - maybe only by their own members.

winning a .5 round through massive blocking while pa has only 1k planets left wont do anything good for the name. fangs achievemts wil be named by most others ppl as "cheating"

i so would exchange fang directly with fury or legion. fang will ever remembered as cheaters - instead of trying to get a good name they continue the shit.

you could have done something useful this .5 round if you would have broke the massive block, no you didnt. of course its only a small group in fang who does the "evil" things i mentioned above, but they still much more happening in fang.

i dont care if you care about your "name" but i think you ever will be recognized as the thing below the shoe.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 13:34   #179
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

And like Furgion in earlier round we dont care about what other alliances think about our actions.
Every alliance plays to win and every alliance who is currently holding a top spot is getting flamed because others are envious.
Its not possible to be "successful" in rankings and to be loved by the community, no alliance ever was.
You blaming us just because FAnG was a better competition to the ecl/ely block last round then ely was this round to us, just underlines that.

Apart from that hardly any of the alliances which played planetarion will ever being "rememberd"
IF you want to become famous, you have to play quake, Unreal Tournament, WC3 or the big mmorpgs on the web.

FAnG is doing that unlike any other Planetarion alliance.

Even if it might sound arrogant, its very doubtful, that anyone will compare us to some unimportant players in an unimportant browser game. As sad as it is - hardly any of the great achievements of alliances during 10 rounds of pa will ever leave the netgamers network, which indeed is very small...

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 1 May 2004 at 13:41.
Unread 1 May 2004, 13:41   #180
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Furgion did care about PR to the extent it could afford to, and you have all made it clear that you as well care aout your image. Btw, just to clarify, eclipse did not fail. It stopped playing and Fang has not earned the right to hold themselves up to Fury or Legion or even Xanadu. But they have earned the right to to a certain amount of bragging rights atm.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 13:48   #181
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Actually Furgion did care about PR to the extent it could afford to, and you have all made it clear that you as well care aout your image. Btw, just to clarify, eclipse did not fail. It stopped playing and Fang has not earned the right to hold themselves up to Fury or Legion or even Xanadu. But they have earned the right to to a certain amount of bragging rights atm.
sure... Fury can bragg as much they want, as long these boards are open for everyone and not only for users, like in many other games.
Still you wont change anything nor make anyone believe, that eclipse had higher moralic standards then any of the alliances who currently play.
Additionally you seem to care as less about your image as I do, else you wouldnt try to drag it in the mud all the time by joining our flame wars
Unread 1 May 2004, 13:51   #182
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
And like Furgion in earlier round we dont care about what other alliances think about our actions.
Every alliance plays to win and every alliance who is currently holding a top spot is getting flamed because others are envious.
Its not possible to be "successful" in rankings and to be loved by the community, no alliance ever was.
You blaming us just because FAnG was a better competition to the ecl/ely block last round then ely was this round to us, just underlines that.

Apart from that hardly any of the alliances which played planetarion will ever being "rememberd"
IF you want to become famous, you have to play quake, Unreal Tournament, WC3 or the big mmorpgs on the web.

FAnG is doing that unlike any other Planetarion alliance.

Even if it might sound arrogant, its very doubtful, that anyone will compare us to some unimportant players in an unimportant browser game. As sad as it is - hardly any of the great achievements of alliances during 10 rounds of pa will ever leave the netgamers network, which indeed is very small...

i doubt you cannot be famous in any game.....only know by the players who play the game, if its quake, warcraft or planetarion. actually we are talking about planetarion here so its a topic.

fact is that actual players recognize furgions as a good alliance with alot skill and such. its totally different with fang. people always feard furgion because of their skilll not cause of other things.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 1 May 2004, 14:01   #183
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
you see - your denial of everything is so ingrained it's frightening

at no point did I say you were the bigger block, I said you were at the top (ie #1 alliance) and you were causing eclipse all kinds of trouble until eclipse got themselves together.

the situation I was mainly referring to was that Eclipse was under very heavy fire to start with and turned it round through ameasure of skill, dedication, tactis and sodding hard work

I'd try, just for a while, not see see every post mentioning the word FAnG as a flame. I think if you'd bothered to read it properly then you would have seen the subtle compliment on the start fang made to round 10.
wasn't the table turned due to the self destruction of fang....
Unread 1 May 2004, 14:13   #184
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
You really expect a Fury member to admit that ? :eek:

Well, according to Focht "its either history or its not" ..and as you can see, Fury got their own version of every round ... errr.... history that is

From what I saw whith my eyes, we started the round without any allies, later on found some just because Fury created a Block right from the start and have been the #1 alliance until the day we decided to disband.
Unread 1 May 2004, 14:57   #185
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

You seem to forget you were losing the war but that always happens to your selective memory, right leff ?

Your liability went awol the day you praised ely in the meeting for kicking walken and slandered them in your own channels (cheers to fang tv).
You didnt wake up after that and accused all the world for YOUR failings, the disbanding just beeing one of them, seeing alot of your members wanted to play on and were betrayed for a #1 spot they could have tried to defend instead of throwing the towel.
Regardless of that you went on till today to accuse the game, its personal aka multihunters and creators to be biased against fang, just because you cant sort your dirty laundry, namely the cheating scandals.

Fang has done well this round, noone denies that and everyone has his/her own evaluation of how you achieved it, on the otherhand in the length of 12 rounds you have compared to many other alliances achieved nothing. This might hurt your image or maybe its a piece of evidence for your failures but im pretty convinced ull not do as well next round if there is one.

The only thing which is really sad is that you guys had your mouth so full of crap talking about "going solo and saving pa" "antistagnation for the sake of community" and "hunting cheaters so the game is worth it again", all those agendas just came from an underdog digging for popularity because when u are yourself in a position of strength to change all these things you simply fail to live up to your big words in the past.

And in direct analogy to this you can slander Fury, Eclipse, Legion, Xanadu and whoever you want, as much as you want. It wont persuade anyone playing planetarion that your 2nd class alliance achieved anything noteworthy by talking other ppls achievements sour. Just for one time achieve what you envy so much of others.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 1 May 2004 at 18:10.
Unread 1 May 2004, 17:17   #186
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Right, I was getting bored so skipped the last page.

My summary, is therefore that:

FAnG+Fury-FAnG=FAnGpwned+repeatedpwnagebyEETxselectivememory^2dx

The integral of that [FAnGupset+cheating+blocking]x(mistu)x(phraktos)^5

The Binomial expansion of which= 1(FPM)^5+5(FPM)^4(CB) +10 (FPM)^3(CB)^2 + 10 (FPM)^2(CB)^3 + 5 (FPM)(CB)^4 + 1 (CB)^5

Therefore FAnG<average respect and Old Playerbase > current playerbase, differentiation then fails due to the adverse effect of FAnG drastically effecting the negative gradient of the curve.

In summary, hirr > you.

I would also therefore surmise that me=bored, and also that me=leet.

Regards, [ND]Gate
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 22:35   #187
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You seem to forget you were losing the war but that always happens to your selective memory, right leff ?

Your liability went awol the day you praised ely in the meeting for kicking walken and slandered them in your own channels (cheers to fang tv).
You didnt wake up after that and accused all the world for YOUR failings, the disbanding just beeing one of them, seeing alot of your members wanted to play on and were betrayed for a #1 spot they could have tried to defend instead of throwing the towel.
Regardless of that you went on till today to accuse the game, its personal aka multihunters and creators to be biased against fang, just because you cant sort your dirty laundry, namely the cheating scandals.

Fang has done well this round, noone denies that and everyone has his/her own evaluation of how you achieved it, on the otherhand in the length of 12 rounds you have compared to many other alliances achieved nothing. This might hurt your image or maybe its a piece of evidence for your failures but im pretty convinced ull not do as well next round if there is one.

The only thing which is really sad is that you guys had your mouth so full of crap talking about "going solo and saving pa" "antistagnation for the sake of community" and "hunting cheaters so the game is worth it again", all those agendas just came from an underdog digging for popularity because when u are yourself in a position of strength to change all these things you simply fail to live up to your big words in the past.

And in direct analogy to this you can slander Fury, Eclipse, Legion, Xanadu and whoever you want, as much as you want. It wont persuade anyone playing planetarion that your 2nd class alliance achieved anything noteworthy by talking other ppls achievements sour. Just for one time achieve what you envy so much of others.
the only 2nd class around here is you, Focht, Eclipse CEO, AD poster. You don't even play, you never get past 5 arguements which you then repeat in every post, every thread, every time over and over again.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 22:42   #188
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Every living being cares about what happens around him. If he claims differently, he's a liar. So yes, to some extend we care what pple think about FAnG. Some more then others, some more persistent and impulsive then others.
But at every caring, there's a limit. Meaning, i personally do care if pple have negative opinions about my alliance, but not to an extend that it makes my life even the slightest less fun and good.

At no point has FAnG EVER given the indication to wanna be compared to Fury, Legion or Xanadu. We formed when those 3 alliances already established their achievements and none of those 3 alliances are around these days. There is no point to compare us with them.

So Germ m8, don't insinuate that we wanna compare ourselves. You know me well enough that I wouldn't dare myself to that.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 22:49   #189
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

btw, why focussing on FAnG? alliances like the current WP, ND, vision, VGN, phraktos, MISTU, LCH, ... haven't EVER ended a round on top or at the top rankings. Some of those exist longer then FAnG and if I evaluate my own alliance during it's past (which is higly subjective ofc) then the end result isn't too bad:

r7 = winning block, splitted in the end, ended 4th overall with only letting Fury, Virus and Legion before us.
r8 = Fang with adelante making a great start, then with the disbanding and the cheating stuff, it became a black cloud on that round.
r9 = nothing in particular, wasn't fang that round
r10 = outplayed EVERY alliance during the first 50% of the round. Played a VERY good round untill finally getting beaten by a block which was alot larger in numbers. Nonetheless a deserved victory for eclipse (never denied that).

all in all, that's not too bad imo, most alliances I meantionned before can't even claim this.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2004, 23:20   #190
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
btw, why focussing on FAnG? alliances like the current WP, ND, vision, VGN, phraktos, MISTU, LCH, ... haven't EVER ended a round on top or at the top rankings. Some of those exist longer then FAnG and if I evaluate my own alliance during it's past (which is higly subjective ofc) then the end result isn't too bad:

i doubt you cant compare any alliance with vision.

we never tried to win on all costs - you do, you try everything to be on top.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 1 May 2004, 23:35   #191
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i doubt you cant compare any alliance with vision.

Vision has my respect. I think we've had good relations last round and at no point did I (personally) claim Vision isn't decent or anything. That's not something that can be said by you about fang though...

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 May 2004, 00:31   #192
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
which was, in turn, due to the immense amount of pressure Eclipse (I can't speak for anyone else) were putting them under. It's the same old story, put FAnG under the kosh and thier arse completely falls out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leff|pm
You really expect a Fury member to admit that ?
You are, without doubt, the most mind numbingly stupid person I have ever had the misfortune to read a post from. Througout this thread I have drawn attention to the fact FAnG made a great start to round 10 and were giving Eclipse a very hard time. Eclipse turned it round, you were put under pressure, you lost roids, you fell apart. Simple as that. Try having a read of all the words and not just looking at the pictures before you spatter your "proud to be FAnG/Fury sux" infested rubbish all over these forums.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 00:34   #193
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
r10 = outplayed EVERY alliance during the first 50% of the round. Played a VERY good round untill finally getting beaten by a block which was alot larger in numbers. Nonetheless a deserved victory for eclipse ....
Just so I don't have to say it again for all the retards with short memory's and an inability to read anything properly that doesn't say "Proud to be FAnG". I agree 100% with Kjeldoran here and this is the line I have maintained throughout this thread.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 00:41   #194
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator

[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 00:41   #195
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Kj, just to correct you, WP and ND won R6. Kthxbye.
Unread 2 May 2004, 00:50   #196
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

R6 was won by 12:4

p.s. won on moral ofc ... not score/points/roids shit
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 00:53   #197
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
R6 got won by what? 6 alliances? ...

I was in the winning block that round, not something to be proud of.

So no, ND didn't won a single round yet, atleast not one not shared with less then 56 other alliances.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 May 2004, 00:55   #198
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
R6 got won by what? 6 alliances? ...

I was in the winning block that round, not something to be proud of.

So no, ND didn't won a single round yet, atleast not one not shared with less then 56 other alliances.

rgds Kj
It's not something to be proud of indeed , but FoS was an expectable and unavoidable reaction to furgion. You are putting the universe in a similar position and I don't think u even realise that.
ND indeed hasn't won a round alone,u neither btw even after this round.
And we can honestly say we never whored ourselves unlike other alliances.

rgds Riddim,
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)

Last edited by Riddim; 2 May 2004 at 01:02.
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 01:02   #199
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
It's not something to be proud of indeed , but FoS was an expectable and unavoidable reaction to furgion. You are putting the universe in a similar position and I don't think u even realise that.
ND indeed hasn't won a round, we haven't been whores yet either

rgds Riddim,
our block was the unavoidable reaction to the EET block. Sadly Eclipse quit and with private galaxies I'm sure you know how ****ed up it is to drastically change plans when 90% got signed up and added to their respectable galaxies.

The WP joining the ranks is a sad thing, I'll give you that. It's not FAnG that runs this universe, we're only a part in it, as we are a part in FMP. But I'm not gonna try and argumentate (if that's even a word) why imho we didn't **** up the round or anything for PA ... cause it's not like pple will change.

calling us whores ... nice one

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 May 2004, 01:08   #200
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

but you still didnt break the block Kj. So unlike ET in R9, your block win is the lamest of the lame.