User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 25 Dec 2012, 13:21   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
I like this...

In the last week 2 sensible suggestions/additions to the game have been made on here and the pa team have responded and added these to the game.

Is this the legacy of the CH announcement regarding our owners? If so then I like this.

Not every idea is good but it's nice to see amendments being made already to the game

I would suggest that anyone who had a good idea (which didn't involve a massive redesign or overhaul of the game) should re suggest their idea... It seems someone is finally listening
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2012, 17:27   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I like this...

What CH announcement regarding the owners? Sorry, I've been a little out of the loop.
Unread 25 Dec 2012, 18:08   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I think appocomaster put it on the portal.

Basically they won't sell or close the game but have given it to the playerbase to change (via the pa team). Basically within reason appocomaster can sort pa out now without having to get confirmation from the powers that be
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2012, 21:27   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the infos.