User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Oct 2011, 14:32   #101
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx r44 tag split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
As such, to be passive of each others politics will be completely unavoidable in my opinion.
So xVx aren't the only ones being contradictory at least. I'm sure you meant that there was no way that HCs from the same 'community' could not avoid becoming involved in each others politics, but this is far from what you actually said, Forest.

And you wonder why tools like Kaiba pick your posts to pieces?
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 14:35   #102
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Firstly there is no reason for ( for arguments sakes lets assume Santa is HCing xVx and chimpie is hcing aether) Santa to be in aethers rooms and no reason for chimpie to be in xVx's. To assume they will share a room on a private server is quite a big assumption. As i have previously stated the community chans and the pa chans are different places in the xvx server. They have no reason to share a hc room although until one of us is invited to either room I doubt this thread will go away

However your point regarding the war situation is valid and so yes to that extent the political situation will be joint however its no different to say apprime working with CT for the whole round ( only difference is i doubt aether will stab xvx in the back )
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 15:05   #103
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
But... why will Aet have it's own politics?
I told you that xvx and aet will have seperate hcs. xvx will be involved in politics, aet will also have an hc which could do politics if they need to. Even if they wont take part in anything but galraids they will operate on their owns, this means they will have all command structures needed to do everything they want. xvx is not telling aet what to do and what not. if aet decides they
want to declare attack on 1:1 then they will have a person to sort that. Can't be that hard to understand this...
Quote:
Just to be clear, Aet isn't some training alliance or noob tag, it's experienced players who just don't (or wont) put the time in to playing actively - so why should they be cut any slack? Sure, there's the "intention" (apparently) to add "new" players from the game/community to Aet but this is absolutely no reason to give those guys a break
The xvx tag has certain requirements such as sms/call availability. Some long time members of xvx cant do this any more due to work or other rl issues (like me). Those people will remain part of the xvx community in the "laid back" part. It would be unfair to kick them. Anyone in that tag not happy with it is free to leave it and join other alliances, ever thought of that? You guys moan more about it then they do.. just for the sake of moaning i guess.

Quote:
Here's another question: why do you need the ingame nap if there wont be any cross defense? Seriously, it's a question. I'm not being rhetorical; I'm curious what the reasoning is. Surely you could just collaborate just a little and swap coords and update arbiters accordingly and avoid each other based on that? Given this, what's the main reason for the ingame alliance? A show of support?
We decided to do so because people like GM straight ran to multihunters and complained about this. He said that aet will be our farms and MHs would monitor us.. We will not attack aet. They are part of our community. They are long time members loyal to xvx. So why on earth should we not nap them? Is this really so hard to understand?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 15:13   #104
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
I am for real, if you haven't heard of me then you are probably a nobody.
HAHAHA! High comedy there. You haven't been relevant in years and you remain irrelevant today. neroon is hardly a "nobody", so maybe it's more your irrelevancy than his ignorance.

On a similar note, the amount of bullshit you've spewed in this thread is nothing short of comical. You make a statement, someone counters, then you change your statement and troll them for it.

Quote:
I don't think it is a valid tactic, I think it is underhand and cheating. Alliance maximums are their for a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
I don't care much about your other comments, and I don't think it's a very good idea for xVx, but you're just wrong here. There is an alliance tag limit of 80. There is no alliance member limit. Pretty simple - it's not breaking any rules so therefore is not cheating.
Quote:
Maybe you should take more care in reading then.

I am not wrong because I didn't say it IS cheating.

I said I THINK it is underhand and cheating.

If it was cheating I would be the first to say so.
Absolute gold there. You attempt to insult his reading skills, and then insist that what you think and the reality are two different entities. So, from what I can see, you're either admitting that you're wrong (you think it's cheating, but if it actually was, you'd point it out - therefore it's not actually cheating) or you're inferring that it actually is cheating. Which one is it smart guy?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 15:23   #105
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I told you that xvx and aet will have seperate hcs. xvx will be involved in politics, aet will also have an hc which could do politics if they need to. Even if they wont take part in anything but galraids they will operate on their owns, this means they will have all command structures needed to do everything they want. xvx is not telling aet what to do and what not. if aet decides they want to declare attack on 1:1 then they will have a person to sort that. Can't be that hard to understand this...
I really wish you'd stop using phrases like "It can't be hard to understand" without realising the inherent irony of your comments. Everyone here acknowledges your point about having different individuals for roles within respective tags (without necessarily believing you), but simply stating that we don't believe these individuals will be entirely indifferent to the affairs of each other.

Quote:
The xvx tag has certain requirements such as sms/call availability. Some long time members of xvx cant do this any more due to work or other rl issues (like me). Those people will remain part of the xvx community in the "laid back" part. It would be unfair to kick them. Anyone in that tag not happy with it is free to leave it and join other alliances, ever thought of that? You guys moan more about it then they do.. just for the sake of moaning i guess.
Seriously? Again, without any rhetoric whatsoever, ARE you reading what I'm saying? I have accepted that there are individuals within 5th Element that want/are available to play "actively" and those who don't/aren't able to. Furthermore, I acknowledged that this is the distinction being made between xVx/Aet. I would suggest that you also consider my posting to be 'arguing objectively with the intention of establishing a proposition' rather than 'moaning'.

Quote:
We decided to do so because people like GM straight ran to multihunters and complained about this. He said that aet will be our farms and MHs would monitor us.. We will not attack aet. They are part of our community. They are long time members loyal to xvx. So why on earth should we not nap them? Is this really so hard to understand?
Again with the 'hard to understand' nonsense. The only thing about you that's hard to understand is what it is you're trying to say, and only then because you're incapable of explaining yourself properly. I asked a question about your decision to ally ingame, and your response about gm speaking to MH would have answered that question just fine. It's not hard to understand, but until I get the information I assume you'd rather I didn't try 'guessing' your decisions/motivations; hence 'asking'.
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 15:46   #106
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Its quite funny watching a conversation making the same points . I wonder if the thread was:-

New alliance for r44

Laid back friendly alliance is opening its doors to new members. Then something like "A few of the old community players of xvx have decided to make their own tag separate from the hardcore main tag to gal raid and maybe war a lower tier alliance"

Then onto "we'll NAP our friends in xvx and might occasionally work with them just as ROCK often works with CT and have a friendly relationship"

Would we have the same "arguments" now i use the term argument loosley because the thread has evolved to such a state where everyone says:-

xvx person: we will be two diff tags working independently however we might help each other sometimes
everyone else: your using it to get round tag limits xvx is clearly going for the win
xvx person: nahh aether will be laid back and not involved
everyone else: aether will be xvx farms

rinse and repeat
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 15:49   #107
t3k
The Video Guy

We absolutely would not be having the same kind of discussion had that been the OP, Sebos.

...but it wasn't.

Nor did you make a fair assessment of any of my comments. In fact, not only was it just inaccurate, it was outright incorrect.
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:19   #108
Sebos

It wasnt meant to be an assessment of your comments t3k as we have already seen i am in no way connected to xvx and the kind of answers you need appear to only be available from an xvx representative, I apologise if you regarded my last reply as a direct reply to you. It was more an attempt at a somewhat satirical view of the whole thread and its apparently cyclical nature.

Once again appologies if my post was viewed as a response to yours t3k
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:20   #109
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So xVx aren't the only ones being contradictory at least. I'm sure you meant that there was no way that HCs from the same 'community' could not avoid becoming involved in each others politics, but this is far from what you actually said, Forest.

And you wonder why tools like Kaiba pick your posts to pieces?
yeah my bad lol
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:22   #110
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think Forest yet again is in this mistaken belief that everyone will easily roid Aether.

I think he massively underestimates the skill level in the alliance. Take for example Howling Rain, in most round they have 2-3 players who can achieve top 100 and a maxium of 10-12 that will acheive a top 200 ranking.. out of 60 odd members (the rest being scattered back throughout the 300-400's mainly) but that doesnt mean they are a crap alliance.. it doesnt mean they cant defend and attack successfully night after night. Yes it might be a case that if one of the contending alliances came after them properly then after a few days they would struggle to contain the losses but against alliances at the same level as themselves they can more than hold there own.

I know this because i HCed an alliance that played down in those areas of PA (ranking 7-12). Im not disillusioned enough to think we were amazing or ever played above our station but i think like alliances such as HeX or HR or ROCK or ODDR (of a few rounds ago) or ToF and now DFWTK were a tough nut to crack and can be a pain in the ass to roid sometimes.

Just basically saying just because Aether isnt filled with players aiming to secure top end ranks that doesnt mean it cant compete in PA, infact the community spirit it has will get it 50% there alone
Now your just talking utter bollocks because our 10 man bg made HeX actually quit so imagine if rats or apprime hit the tag for a night or 2 ??? :crymeariver:
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:31   #111
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
Would we have the same "arguments" now i use the term argument loosley because the thread has evolved to such a state where everyone says:-

xvx person: we will be two diff tags working independently however we might help each other sometimes
everyone else: your using it to get round tag limits xvx is clearly going for the win
xvx person: nahh aether will be laid back and not involved
everyone else: aether will be xvx farms

rinse and repeat
I don't think anyone here has said that xVx will go for the win?

Just the thought of xVx going for a win is laughable after the last two rounds when they turned down the possibility of winning to spite others.

I actually think the non-xvx persons posting on this thread are actually showing concern for the aet tag, I for one think it will lead to players quitting.
It has also been stated a few times that we hope we are wrong.

xVx posters here seem to think this is a 'lets moan and whine and beat up on xVx' thread, whereas infact it is more a 'what you are saying and what that would equate to are two different things and are you sure you want to go down this line'?
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:38   #112
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
It wasnt meant to be an assessment of your comments t3k as we have already seen i am in no way connected to xvx and the kind of answers you need appear to only be available from an xvx representative, I apologise if you regarded my last reply as a direct reply to you. It was more an attempt at a somewhat satirical view of the whole thread and its apparently cyclical nature.

Once again appologies if my post was viewed as a response to yours t3k
No worries
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:40   #113
Sebos

@ forest Like i said it was more a tongue in cheek response for the purposes of a quick sum up wasnt supposed to be overly accurate more to make a point which evidently it failed.

If your assessment of the thread is correct then we can all stop posting since its clear this is the route xvx wanna take and it will now be a test of how strong their community is as a whole. But i disagree it will lead to people quitting while clearly not on the same level of quality as apprime( for example) or Ascendancy ( for example) those two mentioned tags havnt quit despite incs of multiple blocks/ alliances/ gang bangs/ whatever you want to call it. I think mostly its down to two factors 1: their quality ( this isnt in doubt and not part of my argument here) and 2: down to their community largely tags/ groups that have been around for a while will stay together because of the community and because of the strength of the community they will keep coming back. If xvx's community is strong enough then i doubt this will lead to a reduction of people playing the game

Last edited by Sebos; 27 Oct 2011 at 16:41. Reason: to avoid miss understanding :p
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 18:27   #114
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice post Sebos.

However, I do see a potential conflict.

I can understand and agree that xVx and Aet have seperate hc. I do not argue this point.

BUT, and it is a big but, these two hc are both from the same xVx community, they will share rooms and will almost certainly share a hc room.

As such, to be passive of each others politics will be completely unavoidable in my opinion. They will have no option but to take each others views into account.

As an extreme, say Aet hc want to do one thing but xVx hc want to do the complete opposite. What will happen then? As an extreme, will they potentially go to war?
I would say no, they wouldn't as this would destroy their community and as such their political views of each will have to be taken into account.

My point is, hc of each alliance won't be able to work alone with no regards to the opposite hc

So even though Santa has come on in his first posts and said both alliances will be napped from tick 1 you have gone to where they are at war?

And what is this about shared channels and watching each other politics?

Any napped alliance will invariably have a joint channel where they can observe each other and work together so why is xVx having this any different?? Im sure CT and ND HC shared a channel last round whilst napped.

I personally think that the point everyone seems to skipping around or reading differently to how its supposed to be is the THEY WILL RUN INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER!!

Im sorry to use these two again but CT and ND nap alot - most rounds infact - that doesnt mean that GM ditactes policy to DZ or vice versa so why will xVx and Aether be any different.

Answering a question i think has been asked quite a few times to my knowledge..

Santa, Chimpie and Coolkat will run xVx (they were the 3 HC last round) and Bazza and TBB will run Aether (Bazza was a BC and im not sure what TBB was)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 18:42   #115
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i think the point is, kaiba, that they said they are napped so they dont hit each other not so they can work together. in this case, they wouldnt need a join channel as they would have nothing to organise betweem themselves.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 18:59   #116
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are taking a big leap from assumed intel sharing to cooperative and organised attacks in super secret joint channels ...

As far as I can tell I am in one channel for one tag, and another joint channel for ALL members of the community to use. There ARE NO JOINT HC CHANNELS. Jesus wept!
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 19:00   #117
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Im sorry to use these two again but CT and ND nap alot - most rounds infact - that doesnt mean that GM ditactes policy to DZ or vice versa so why will xVx and Aether be any different.
That'd be a better point if CT and ND were two branches of the same community/actually got on with each other (tension is usually quite high between them). Also, nobody is saying it'd be a bad thing if xVx/Aet worked together, but as I quoted in a previous post Santa has actually outright stated that the two would "in no way be working together". It's the inconsistency in the story that's lead to objections, not the premise of

Quote:
Santa, Chimpie and Coolkat will run xVx (they were the 3 HC last round) and Bazza and TBB will run Aether (Bazza was a BC and im not sure what TBB was)
Thanks. That question had been asked but not yet answered (as far as I'm aware).

Regardless of whether it's 5th-element's intention to operate the two tags independently of each other, it's unlikely that - given all the connections between the two - they'll remain indifferent to each other's situations. It's not a criticism, it's not a complaint - merely an observation.
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 19:01   #118
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
You guys are taking a big leap from assumed intel sharing to cooperative and organised attacks in super secret joint channels ...

As far as I can tell I am in one channel for one tag, and another joint channel for ALL members of the community to use. There ARE NO JOINT HC CHANNELS. Jesus wept!
I have made no such leap, nor assertions Gary!
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 19:48   #119
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post

Come on, admit it. This is all just a big plot to destroy the universe as we know it!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 19:52   #120
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Kenny i think what Santa meant to say and probably where the confusion has arisen is that xVx and Aet will be napped and possibly share bp slots (i think this is obvious as there are many friends split across both tags) but in case of day to day ALLIANCE gameplay will attempt not to directly interact with each other.

I mean obviously if there is Aet and xVx in the same bp then they will def each other but that is the case for most galaxies in practice.. you look out for each other.

I think statement is just that in events of war Aet will not join xVx's side and vice versa (although Aet shouldnt be in a war as it has been stated they are not looking to war anyone), they are napped to prevent roiding each other ( a sensible practice as it could lead to friction when possibly in rd 45 if tags come back together) and finally just to point out that xVx will be the tag trying to push for ranks and intiate conflict with others and was probably a hope that Aether would be left out of things to concentrate on the round as a seperate entity not posing a threat to anybody
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 20:01   #121
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

No Kai you are wrong. xVx will create some minor issue with Aether and declare war on them. This will be a secret farming to avoid getting on MH radar.
We will also tell AET what to do, where to hit and who to fc. Of course we will not only share intel, but also use some of the laidbacks as spies in other alliances.

Due to our plans we cannot reveal the true HC staff of xVx, that's why you guys didnt get any reply from us. Our HCs have entered stealth mode to confuse you even more.

I'd suggest all those who supposed to be searching for gold and clearly not caring about pa that much (except AD trolling and asking a 2nd asshole into xvx) find out who our hc is by simply joining #xvx on netgamers. pmming an op there might be a good idea... but only for those who really want to know what's going on.

All others please keep on asking questions on this forum and feel free to fire all your suspicions into this topic.

And...

Unread 27 Oct 2011, 22:05   #122
Forest

Quote:
So even though Santa has come on in his first posts and said both alliances will be napped from tick 1 you have gone to where they are at war?
No I haven't. I said it wasn't a possibility as they are effectively the same alliance split into too.
If they were to go to war, it would split xVx so much and possibly be the end of them.

Quote:
And what is this about shared channels and watching each other politics?
HC have channels. The hc of both tags will be in them. Of that I am sure (this is not a critism, its just what happens, unless you are trying to tell me xVx don't have hc channels?)

Quote:
Any napped alliance will invariably have a joint channel where they can observe each other and work together so why is xVx having this any different?? Im sure CT and ND HC shared a channel last round whilst napped.
The last sentence you said there isn't one, now you defend having one in the next sentence?

Quote:
I personally think that the point everyone seems to skipping around or reading differently to how its supposed to be is the THEY WILL RUN INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER!!
But they won't.
They have shared channels. They have shared galaxies. They are napped. Even your own HC have admitted that friends in each tag may prelaunch defence to each other. No doubt, occasionally there will be friends from both tags attacking together too.

This is no way independently. Again, I have no problem with this as such, but please don't try and claim it is something that it is not.

Quote:
The difference is, CT and ND can attack each other. There politics, whilst sometimes have the same ends, are different. Both alliances want to win and will do what is best for their alliance to ensure that they have the best chance. So it is not even close to being the same thing.

Quote:
Answering a question i think has been asked quite a few times to my knowledge..

Glad to see Bazza there, he is a good guy
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 23:46   #123
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I'm not xvx but I can guess whose in which alliance from the 5th community its not the xvx community which people don't understand.

I do beloved there will be seperate hc ill bring to a point players in the 5th community have played in apprime for instance even when xvx existed.

The community plays more then 1 game as its a gaming community it hosts its own games last I checked also.

But I do think if aether got set on xvx would ride in on its white horse of justice just because there both part of the same comunity and friends, although what there trying to state is be nice to them there chilling so we don't have to save them basically so xvx can also do its own thing.

Think I'm right ish there but feel free 5th community to tell me if sections are wrong

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2011, 09:20   #124
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I'm just curious is this an attempt to stay under the radar and avoid incs from ct as there was a lot of bad blood between them last couple of rounds

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2011, 13:31   #125
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I'm just curious is this an attempt to stay under the radar and avoid incs from ct as there was a lot of bad blood between them last couple of rounds
Exactly what I was thinking but on a larger scale. They have 2 30-40 member tags (right? Sais in this post somewhere), which could easily form 1 tag.

This does look like an excellent fence attempt. xVx never been the ones willing to join wars, just sitting on their high horse saying they're against blocks and then not even actively joining the side being blocked against. Only times they have warred is when someone brought it to them.
Unread 28 Oct 2011, 15:08   #126
t3k
The Video Guy

I think the real questions is - who's going to vouch me into xVx?
Unread 28 Oct 2011, 17:51   #127
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
xVx never been the ones willing to join wars, just sitting on their high horse saying they're against blocks and then not even actively joining the side being blocked against. Only times they have warred is when someone brought it to them.
excuse me WHAT? You must have mixed up something.. We are not ND!

And...

Unread 28 Oct 2011, 18:14   #128
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Exactly what I was thinking but on a larger scale. They have 2 30-40 member tags (right? Sais in this post somewhere), which could easily form 1 tag.

This does look like an excellent fence attempt. xVx never been the ones willing to join wars, just sitting on their high horse saying they're against blocks and then not even actively joining the side being blocked against. Only times they have warred is when someone brought it to them.
Please actually read what was written, and will know that:

xVx will still continue be part of the political spectrum.

Aether will aim to focus on galaxy raids, as the player base wants to have fun. Thus unlikely to get involved in politics.

Both tags are independent of each other.

How you take that and turn it into your "fencing" theory is bizzare quite frankly. As for your comments about xVx not warring, we all know ND does not war unless they bring 5 friends with them. Your opinion on xVx doesn't really hold any weight given how your alliance conducts itself.

Please refrain from posting until you know what your on about.
Unread 28 Oct 2011, 23:31   #129
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

What I don't get about this was why the thread was even made in the first place. It didn't need a rocket surgeon to work out that it would turn into a faecal hurricane. I cannot think of any reason why it wouldn't have just been better to get on with it, let the rest of the universe work out what was happening and then deal with the threads that they made...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2011, 14:21   #130
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

i can see why xvx went down the road of splittin up tag

i canīt why both tags shouldnt work together

and i dont get why you (xvx command) even try to make it look like you werent - in the end everyone and their families will accuse you of it anyhow

so a lot of arguing effort for nothing

gl anyhow

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2011, 21:39   #131
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

I don't really have a lot to say about this, I'm indifferent as to the intent of splitting the tag, the desired result and the reality of what will actually be achieved.
And even though I detest xVx with a passion I wont pick all the discrepancies apart, t3k and forest have done a good enough job of that.

But

I would note that for an alliance (xvx) having no say in the running of another alliance (aether) this whole thread is (apparently) xvx members, officers and hc stating exactly what aether will and won't do. how aether will conduct themselves. who aether will ally, what irc channels they will be in, their targets for attack and who aether will defend (xvx in gal and possibly pl to xvx planets out of gal)

Intresting to note that for an ally that thinks and speaks independantly of xvx, its only xvx that seem capable of speaking for them.

Not that I imply anything by that.

p.s.
I apologise if any Aether member has actually spoken here. To be fair it is entirely conceivable that trash like korsan and kaiba would be dumped into the 'less able' wing of 5th element, so if an Aether member has actually spoken on behalf of their alliance in here then I apologise for my ignorance.

Last edited by DarkHeart; 9 Nov 2011 at 21:59.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2011, 22:35   #132
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I almost want to ask you politely to stop grabbing for straws as it seems you've lodged your hand onto your penis blissfully unaware that its not a straw...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 9 Nov 2011 at 22:51.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2011, 23:33   #133
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Im not entirely sure what you wrote means, i guess its a devilishly exquisite way of telling me to stop graspibg at straws with the rather cunning if not confusing use of the word penis.

To clarify ( and despite my detest of xvx)
I noted the fact, i did not accuse of the implications of the fact
I confirmed that my noting of the fact did not imply anything

Just the whole thread is ironic given the authors of the posts (or rather which wing of fifth element the authors are in) when considering the context amd content of the posts, something which seemed noteworthy.

Last edited by DarkHeart; 9 Nov 2011 at 23:38.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2011, 08:28   #134
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it just me or do you regularly have your hand in the pants of little boys?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't accuse you of being a pedophile, I merely noted a fact, I didn't imply anything! I just thought it was ironic.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2011, 12:16   #135
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
I don't really have a lot to say about this, I'm indifferent as to the intent of splitting the tag, the desired result and the reality of what will actually be achieved.
And even though I detest xVx with a passion I wont pick all the discrepancies apart, t3k and forest have done a good enough job of that.

But

I would note that for an alliance (xvx) having no say in the running of another alliance (aether) this whole thread is (apparently) xvx members, officers and hc stating exactly what aether will and won't do. how aether will conduct themselves. who aether will ally, what irc channels they will be in, their targets for attack and who aether will defend (xvx in gal and possibly pl to xvx planets out of gal)

Intresting to note that for an ally that thinks and speaks independantly of xvx, its only xvx that seem capable of speaking for them.

Not that I imply anything by that.

p.s.
I apologise if any Aether member has actually spoken here. To be fair it is entirely conceivable that trash like korsan and kaiba would be dumped into the 'less able' wing of 5th element, so if an Aether member has actually spoken on behalf of their alliance in here then I apologise for my ignorance.

Kai was Aether. He is not anymore, although he is not xVx either. I'm in Aether as well. Both me and Kai was in Aether by choice, not selection.
Unread 10 Nov 2011, 18:30   #136
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Everyone was in each alliance by choice. I didnt hear of anyone getting rejected from xVx inbetween the rounds. I think everybody knows their playing limit and choose according to that. I mean everyone xVx has the ability to play hardcore just maybe not the lifestyle to accomodate it. For the record i chose Aether because i didnt want to play fi/co which is what xVx were doing as an ally strategy, that was the only reason