User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Apr 2011, 18:50   #51
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: #operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

But now we're going to hit you back. the bottom line is we're coming for you, and we're trying to limit our exposure in the process.
AHAHAHAHHAAA what a idiot
App didnt even fill up the tag while it was easily possible just to give other alliances a chance to actually win. I think you need to thank me personally just for being awesome, and apprime in general for giving omega a shot at winning
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 19:39   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Post on people.

Just a quick reminder that you need to show a level of justification when going after someone's credibility and intentional unjustified provocation of other users for your own amusement are against the rules. Any repeats will result in a ban from me. If your post isn't here any more, just think of it as a final warning.

Thanks.
Unread 12 Apr 2011, 17:42   #53
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

It saddens me that i get personal attacks from Kenny. Im just commentating and bringing some facts. I think its important to update the community on whats happening and im known to be 1 of the objective posters on this board.

But kenny, do you want a medal now? U have had 2 nights of inc instead of 1, wooooooow. All that pressure must be taking its toll. What would happen if omega got blocked against for several hundred ticks?

You have operations for the reason its open, but u personal attack me on this board coz im open also....

My opinion stays the same. 2 Nights of incs instead of 1, did u never played pa or you always played forumpa? You said yourself you want to NAP ND coz App is such a boogieman even if you have almost double the members. And then u have the nerv to blame other alliances to be shitscared of APP. No1 is scared of app, only omega is. But u underestimate other alliances playing pa, what u think is first getting rid of smalltag apprime so they dont help your competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2011, 18:22   #54
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
It saddens me that i get personal attacks from Kenny. Im just commentating and bringing some facts. I think its important to update the community on whats happening and im known to be 1 of the objective posters on this board.
HAHAHAHA. Oh man, you really are a treat man. I'm still not sure if you actually intend for people to believe the things you say or if, like your fellow HCs, you're just trying to have a laugh, but I hope it's just the latter.

Quote:
You have operations for the reason its open, but u personal attack me on this board coz im open also....
You're 'open'? You lie, you decieve and you intentionally muck up the boards for no real reason. Look at your reputation dude; it's completely red. You've spent an eternity on these boards making a mockery out of politics in this game.

Quote:
My opinion stays the same. 2 Nights of incs instead of 1, did u never played pa or you always played forumpa?
And then you start with personal attacks. You know full well Kenny knows what he's doing. You sit on here and try to stir up shit that doesn't exist for the sole purpose of attempting to make omega look like something it's not. In the process you make yourself look like a mong, your HCs look like children and you insult the few members that stayed with you. Why?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 15:44   #55
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

This channel dead now? Seemed a nice idea but no activity for last 3 days?
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 15:48   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We demand to be entertained!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 15:48   #57
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quite right.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 16:14   #58
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
This channel dead now? Seemed a nice idea but no activity for last 3 days?
In case you're wondering, the officer's channel is about the same (politics wise). There's just not a lot that's changing at the moment, unfortunately. Not just for us, but politics seem to be fairly static, again, which is bad for everyone.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 16:54   #59
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 18:10   #60
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Seems omega just faces the same round as Apprime had last round when playing kinda handicapped. Apprime as awesome as we are managed to barely end it with winning (cause we didnt play to win ofc, never do) so lets see what Omega can do with Kenny leading it!

WILL THEY BE ABLE TO WIN WITHOUT THE GODS LORDN AND SUNTZU?!
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:05   #61
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Some updates for the community:

Omega is asking CT atm for a ceasefire, CT rejected it for obvious reasons. Now it seems Omega is asking APP to help them fight against CT.

why the hell would APP want to help omega???? this is sad

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:12   #62
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

And, by 'it seems', you mean 'the following comment is a blatant lie designed to play CT for the bunch of fools they are, because let's face it - everyone knows they're idiots and will believe anything we say so let's tell them something that sounds almost believable just because we can and it amuses us'.

Or something like that.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:13   #63
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

[18:45] <timpayne> ok
[18:45] <timpayne> its confirmed
[18:45] <timpayne> no block
[18:45] <timpayne> no big attack
[18:45] <timpayne> weekend cease fire?
[18:48] <[DDK]gm> no ty
[18:49] <timpayne> ok
[18:49] <timpayne> well
[18:49]<timpayne> i will approach apprime then
[18:49] <timpayne> and you get our incs instead
[18:50] <[DDK]gm> as i said, from what kenny was saying to people we were getting it anyway
[18:51] <timpayne> well you could have avoided that 100%

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:16   #64
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

kenny: where does your arrogance come from? have u hc'd an alliance for many rounds and got several rounds wins? who the fk are u to call CT fools and idiots

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:17   #65
Cain
Awesome

Calm down pls Kenny, what is bothering you my son? If you need a PR session please pm me on irc and i will see if i can help you a little. As for asking CT a ceasefire.... shame on you! warwarwar and fight for the win.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:21   #66
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*logs*
I never said we didn't speak to CT, I said we didn't come speaking to Apprime.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:24   #67
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
kenny: where does your arrogance come from? have u hc'd an alliance for many rounds and got several rounds wins? who the fk are u to call CT fools and idiots
Since when have you needed to win several rounds of Planetarion in order to comment on anyone's intelligence?

Conspiracy are the latest alliance to be drinking on the Apprime coolade and it's f*cking frustrating as I actually thought they were better than that.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:27   #68
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Since when have you needed to win several rounds of Planetarion in order to comment on anyone's intelligence?

Conspiracy are the latest alliance to be drinking on the Apprime coolade and it's f*cking frustrating as I actually thought they were better than that.
They seem to be beating your alliance tbh, when i check the forums and game every 2 or 3 days i mostly see omega whining. With 'frustrating' you mean you feel a little sad inside you ain't able to beat the mighty propaganda/warmachine that is CT?
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:31   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Honestly, most of what I see on AD these days is Max rambling incoherently.

That said, #62 was a tactical mistake and not just because it's easy to miss the quotes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:32   #70
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

ok so u call CT idiots because they reject ceasefire with a HOSTILE alliance. Then timpayne tells them if they reject he will go to make a deal with app.

so CT are idiots because they reject a ceasfire with omega? they are clearly not idiots because they know if omega asks APP for help the response will be GTFO.

its easy to call others idiots because they dont bow down and say yes master. Seems omega r the idiots...not ct

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:35   #71
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Honestly, most of what I see on AD these days is Max rambling incoherently.

That said, #62 was a tactical mistake and not just because it's easy to miss the quotes.
tnx Pal, call it incoherent or what u want. I am just commentating on whats going on. Because i get accurate info on whats going on i like to share. Dont kill the messenger bro

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 19:41   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.

From what I've been able to discern, I've been led to assume that most of your "accurate info" has come to you in (what I can only assume are daily) hallucinations. Cut down on the pot, dude.

peace out
Unread 16 Apr 2011, 01:17   #73
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

It was probably more in the form of:

ME JIHAD YOU
NO YOU JIHAD THEM
LOOKED PAL CAN WE JIHAD PLEASE
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 23:39   #74
Firebird

lol nice Alki!!
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 00:33   #75
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Seems like alki got it right....

on a sidenote, why are ppl idiots for hitting u instead of watching u run away with the round Kenny?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 11:17   #76
t3k
The Video Guy

When CT started hitting us, we weren't "running away with the round", that's why. When CT started hitting us it came off the back of them gaining 1m score and 3k roids in 1 night whilst we were dancing back and forth with App. They could have outroided us whilst we were busy elsewhere, and not burnt down all their bridges with us in the process.

I said early round the only way the likes of either Apprime or xVx were going to win, was if Omega and CT went to war. And, predictably enough, CT decided that the only way for them to win, was to go to war with Omega. It was idiotic, because if they had just kept up what they were doing, they could have beaten us without the war at their previous rate of growth.

It was all just very shortsighted.
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 14:36   #77
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

WRong kenny, omega had more roids and score then CT and the gap was growing. Now u give ct advice on how to beat omega?

u say ct should have not hitted omega and maybe with a small chance they could outroid omega. Instead what they did is not let omega run away with the round and levelled the playingfield. They brought omega down to #2 and the chances of them winning are clearly bigger then before they attacked omega.

it seems CT strategy worked and wasnt shortsighted after all...

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 14:44   #78
t3k
The Video Guy

No, the lead wasn't growing, it was shrinking. My argument is and was based on stats pulled from the rankings pages available on any merlin clone toolset, and any other accurate data recording ranking system.

And both xvx and Apprime are now in excellent positions to take advantage.

But yeah, keep telling CT what a great job they're doing. The positive feedback will give them all the heart-warming love they need to keep doing exactly what you wanted them to do all along. Wp, Apprime.
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 14:55   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.

The data in question: size and score.
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 18:27   #80
t3k
The Video Guy

For the 48 hours covering Monday 11th and then Tuesday 12th (the morning of which we were landing a handful of attacks on Apprime, the evening of which gm informed me CT were going to start hitting us), Conspiracy gained 4,504 roids and Omega gained 1,172. By way of score, Conspiracy gained 8,467,825 score against Omega's 8,151,257 - which was admittedly less than I first thought, but still shows things going in CT's favour.

Source:

http://fiik.bertends.be/alliance/omega/history/

http://fiik.bertends.be/alliance/conspiracy/history/

And, given that we had just declared war on Apprime and were set to continue in a back-and-forth Omega Fi vs App Anti-Fi def and App Bs against Omega Anti-Bs (which yielded about 1.5k roids for us on the Tuesday, whilst overall App still finished on +67 for the day).

Statistically, the trend was clearly in CT's favour before the war declaration. That's all I'm trying to say.
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 18:30   #81
t3k
The Video Guy

Edit:

You know what, they're probably not idiots - it just annoyed me and I still firmly believe it was unnecessary.
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 18:44   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it seems CT strategy worked and wasnt shortsighted after all...
Although obviously it's a bit of waste responding to any of your "points" it is worth noting that you can only judge if something was short-sighted or not after the round is over.
Unread 19 Apr 2011, 01:09   #83
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Although obviously it's a bit of waste responding to any of your "points" it is worth noting that you can only judge if something was short-sighted or not after the round is over.
i thought you were notified of the new defination of 'winning' in planetarion? You clearly win the round as soon as you overtake whomever is top alliance, even if only for a tick!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2011, 06:56   #84
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
When CT started hitting us, we weren't "running away with the round", that's why. When CT started hitting us it came off the back of them gaining 1m score and 3k roids in 1 night whilst we were dancing back and forth with App. They could have outroided us whilst we were busy elsewhere, and not burnt down all their bridges with us in the process.

I said early round the only way the likes of either Apprime or xVx were going to win, was if Omega and CT went to war. And, predictably enough, CT decided that the only way for them to win, was to go to war with Omega. It was idiotic, because if they had just kept up what they were doing, they could have beaten us without the war at their previous rate of growth.

It was all just very shortsighted.

So I can call you an idiot for doing the same thing r38. Your words not mine. If CT would have left you be and out roided you why would they trust you? ND was NAPPED to you R38 and towards the end you felt it necessary to spew crap out your mouth and attack the alliance that helped you secure victory. So why should CT or anyone in PA have any trust in you?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2011, 11:52   #85
t3k
The Video Guy

The two situations are totally totally different.

Talk about dogs and their bones
Unread 28 Apr 2011, 22:35   #86
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The two situations are totally totally different.

Talk about dogs and their bones
Aye, even worse what you did r38 so why expect something less this round?
Unread 28 Apr 2011, 23:07   #87
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Aye, even worse what you did r38 so why expect something less this round?
Perhaps he thought people would want to play for the betterment of their alliance and not to attempt to "get back" at someone for something that happened three rounds ago? We're all out of high school now.. right?

Kenny's problem is that he sounds too intelligent, scares most of the community which is now largely inhabited by idiots and in turn has everyone turn on him. Instead maybe he should take a page out of MaX's book and dumb everything down so the likes of CT and ND can actually keep up?

Quote:
LooKeD pals, were sry about r38 can we wrk 2gether and beat APP ths rnd? Tnx.

Unread 29 Apr 2011, 16:52   #88
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
Perhaps he thought people would want to play for the betterment of their alliance and not to attempt to "get back" at someone for something that happened three rounds ago? We're all out of high school now.. right?

Kenny's problem is that he sounds too intelligent, scares most of the community which is now largely inhabited by idiots and in turn has everyone turn on him. Instead maybe he should take a page out of MaX's book and dumb everything down so the likes of CT and ND can actually keep up?
Not saying they should get back, I'm asking why trust and help win when CT had their own interests. I'm not even talking about ND, just the fact that Kenny backstabbed back then.

And Kenny sure as h*** doesn't sound intelligent Dunno where you get that from. More like an arrogant muppet at times when things are good, and a cry baby when things are bad.

MaX doesn't sound that dumb either imo, depending how you look at it. One common tactic in pissing people off is acting stupid, and a stupid person can't act that. The ones not reading it and reacting are the dumb ones

Last edited by Buly; 29 Apr 2011 at 17:04.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2011, 21:00   #89
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

kennys problem is he sound too intelligent? lol

tnx bully and tnx nolez.

if only kenny took a page of my book omega would be still in the race nolez

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 3 May 2011, 06:57   #90
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
Yeah I couldnt understand anything you said with kenny's wang in your mouth.

As for being out of high school? You are a moron ... so you are saying we are out of high school (tho the multihunters like to suggest that all of my r/p or fleet names would offend the children that play pa, along with my gal pics) so we should just ignore everyones past? I can see why you think kenny is intelligent.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2011, 11:49   #91
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
if only kenny took a page of my book omega would be still in the race nolez
Why don't you humour the entire PA community?
Unread 3 May 2011, 14:40   #92
nolezy
Class Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Yeah I couldnt understand anything you said with kenny's wang in your mouth.

As for being out of high school? You are a moron ... so you are saying we are out of high school (tho the multihunters like to suggest that all of my r/p or fleet names would offend the children that play pa, along with my gal pics) so we should just ignore everyones past? I can see why you think kenny is intelligent.
I wouldn't expect you to understand why someone is intelligent based on the fact that you appear to have the cognitive and intellectual capabilities of a rock.