User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 03:02   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Finally a real war?

Whats the blocks like?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 06:37   #2
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Finally a real war?

Quality vs Quantity.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 08:29   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Quality vs Quantity.
heh, sid's first semi troll post

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 10:13   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Smart quality players vs a shit loads of quantity in hords and blocks

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 10:42   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher

He says jump, you say how high.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:29   #6
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, sid's first semi troll post
Nah - just strikingly accurate.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:31   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tbh sid even admitted his post was slightly amusing, in the line of "I couldn't resist...". Yet some pple take what sid tells as the only and absolute truth. it's quantity vs quantity (when you compare 1up and friends vs lch and friends).

But since 1up got focussed on, for THEM it's more quality vs quantity. For the rest of the "block", this however is not a valid statement.

Atleast that's how I think about this.

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:37   #8
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

So now we have?
1up + ND
vs.
LCH + HR + ?
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:42   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
So now we have?
1up + ND
vs.
LCH + HR + ?
1up had concerted incoming from angels/hr/lch/vgn/vsn/mistu/insomnia last night. In no way am I saying this is a cooperation.

Just the facts ma'am

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:53   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

You lie ! pure propaganda !

Though one must admit, LCH & peons definitely have it in the bag now, It isn`t as if their military coordination or calculations have ever been scrunitized or a tad silly. With such quality how can they ever manage to lose ?!

you can do it! (if you b&q it.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:53   #11
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Funny. Since Angels didn't attack last night. I would know, i was looking for an attack
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 13:20   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Funny. Since Angels didn't attack last night. I would know, i was looking for an attack
Damn my dirty lying overview then.

Quote:
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:21   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

1up +ND + Sin + ToF + WP vs LCH + HR + Mistu + VgN + VsN is what my impression is...

Someone confirm/deny??

Retired
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:26   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

FFA - Free for all
You own choice where you send your fleet

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:31   #15
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
1up +ND + Sin + ToF + WP vs LCH + HR + Mistu + VgN + VsN is what my impression is...

Someone confirm/deny??
You missed insomnia from the right hand side

Quote:
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 15:03   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Ren to answer that. He arranged the attacks last night. Only one we got anything to do with is HR Tho helping HR clearly means helping any1 that is against 1up

Retired
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 15:54   #17
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Mazz, Angels are small and fluffly, not something you should fear of
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 16:46   #18
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I fear anything with hair on the palms of thier hands ;p

Quote:
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 16:51   #19
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I fear anything with hair on the palms of thier hands ;p
then fear your own hands! ;p
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 17:07   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
tbh - I do scare myself a little :/

Quote:
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 17:22   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Angels is wannabe angel

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 18:04   #22
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
1up had concerted incoming from angels/hr/lch/vgn/vsn/mistu/insomnia last night. In no way am I saying this is a cooperation.

Just the facts ma'am
I would like to say well played to those who finally hurled a BIG number of incs at 1up. It would have been easy to sit back and blame ND for letting 1up run away with the round (By being receiving a LOT of incs from several of the aforementioned alliances, apparently. However, I respect HR a lot as they seem to have dug in and tried to take the war to 1up for a longer period than the others. Just from my PoV though...).

I fully expected LCH to play the AD card once we reached this position; they've pretty much ensured second by bashing ND heavily, whilst 1up got ignored. However, LCH and friends seem to have got stuck in now at the main threat. Well done
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 18:08   #23
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

The phrase 'too little, too late' come to mind.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 19:39   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Angels is wannabe angel
And what exactly do you mean with that if I may ask (if there was some hidden remark behind it)?

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:14   #25
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yea, he does alot with his hands
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 22:56   #26
MonkeyBoy
Trouble

MonkeyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it was time wasn't it?

Though I doubt it's 1up& ND only..

-=REDBULL=-
MonkeyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 22:58   #27
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Angels is wannabe angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
And what exactly do you mean with that if I may ask (if there was some hidden remark behind it)?
He is referring to an old alliance called 'Angel'. I think he was a part of it at some point (at least I remember An^Lucky moaning to me about him anyway).
It was EnTitY's declaration of war on Angel that caused the infamous GLX/ETY war at the end round 5.

No malice behind the remark I think.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:58   #28
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Ren to answer that. He arranged the attacks last night. Only one we got anything to do with is HR Tho helping HR clearly means helping any1 that is against 1up

ooh ooh

blame me!! pretty please!!??!!
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote