User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Feb 2008, 16:04   #1
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
t10 Predictions

Just wondering if anyone had any predictions for who the t10 are gonna be tomorrow? Anyone actually think elviz isnt gonna win? Heres my list anyway:-

1st elviz
2nd Byrney
3rd Wishmaster
4th Smasher
5th Bigbad
6th Xcel
7th Mystic
8th Ronin
9th Doompit
10th D3coy

Edit: Changed 10th place as voodoo keeps crashing :<

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~

Last edited by LukeyLove; 28 Feb 2008 at 16:09.
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 16:22   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: t10 Predictions

Byrney!? I'd like to know how you managed to get up there, you can't even put on your own socks

When does the game end?
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 16:45   #3
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Byrney!? I'd like to know how you managed to get up there, you can't even put on your own socks

When does the game end?
He's a def whore. Round Ends Friday 29th February.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 17:16   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

wishmaster will finish higher than elviz, its just that he hasnt accepted the fact of him winning.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 17:18   #5
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Turtle will finish t10 ofc
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 17:27   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Surely this is a thread for PD not AD?
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 18:32   #7
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, someone move it :< Ive only ever really been on AD so sometimes i forget it isnt the place for all things planetarion!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 20:40   #8
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

1) hude after a spectacular 3 fleet xp roiding of smasher, bigbad and byrney

be prepared!
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 20:47   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Elviz is winning for sure, who cares about the rest, dont wanna give the defdrains the joy of being recognised afterall.
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:09   #10
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Elviz is winning for sure, who cares about the rest, dont wanna give the defdrains the joy of being recognised afterall.
let me guess. you are one of the 90% of asc that thinks that because of the simple reason that they are playing with the "special" kids they are actually bright?

i am very sorry (actually not) to burst your bubble, but you are as retarded as a schoolbus full of Chronox's offspring.

go fish for a clue, then drown in the puddle of shit you got it from since it will still most likely be wrong. (the clue that is, i'm sure nobody will have anything against you drowning in shit)
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:29   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Let me guess, your one of the people who think they are gonna end t10?
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:30   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
let me guess. you are one of the 90% of asc that thinks that because of the simple reason that they are playing with the "special" kids they are actually bright?
Just 90%? We're doing something wrong
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:31   #13
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

i am very sorry (actually not) to burst your bubble, but you are as retarded as a schoolbus full of Chronox's offspring.

go fish for a clue, then drown in the puddle of shit you got it from since it will still most likely be wrong. (the clue that is, i'm sure nobody will have anything against you drowning in shit)
voodoo you needs some pussy to cheer up m8

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:38   #14
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

if i was aiming for t10 shitildurx i most likely wouldn't have knowingly crashed 2 days before round end.

today's lesson: assumption is the mother of all ****-ups.
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:42   #15
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I'm interested.

Elviz has spent a lot of his time roiding F-Crew, TGV, Subh & Hidden Agenda according to my news scans. I'm looking forwards to seeing who's managed to get there whilst fighting the bigger boys.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:44   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why did you knowingly crash 2 days before the round ends voodoo?
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:46   #17
isildurx

Its much of the same story every round isnt it, to hit the top you have to 'play the game' either by having alot of def availeble, napping the hardest opponents or simply staying away from all manner of trouble(as i assume elviz has done according to you Gatw). Simply 'playing well' doesnt even get you close to the top.

And id hardly say many top planets 'fight the big boys' unless you 'big boys' is a synonym for fat gals.
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:48   #18
voodoo
a pain

xan fr sucked so bad lately, i pulled 100 attacks before landing this one , because of 100k-ish bombers deffing.
about time xan did what it was supposed to, damage. (may it be both sides, lol)

anyway, gal win was what we were aiming for, also kind of a sure thing, so we could afford some fun and games.
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:52   #19
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
if i was aiming for t10 shitildurx i most likely wouldn't have knowingly crashed 2 days before round end.

Are you saying you could have finished top10, but you decided to finish just below instead? Ok, let me explain something to you...LOWER NUMBER BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO RANKS, OK?
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:53   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the way we've homogenised all initiatives into one. It's not so bad in a gal raid or something when a lot of def slots get used up anyways but it makes soloing as a high value planet fairly gay.
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 23:06   #21
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the way we've homogenised all initiatives into one. It's not so bad in a gal raid or something when a lot of def slots get used up anyways but it makes soloing as a high value planet fairly gay.
The problem is that t2 and t3 drop off in efficiancy so steeply, otherwise you could cover a lot more ground with the same ships(f.ex. drakes wouldn't be nearly as useless). Secondly because defence is nigh on impossible for most people, the game has become about forcing the defender to run. If you can't fake it or force a run, the roids are quite possibly going to be too costly considering how short a period of time you are likely to be able to hold on to them. Also the stats have been built for teaming up to the extent that it's forcing people to team up(the issue of not being able to take losses re-inforces this).

By making the game ultra-aggressive it's become harder to attack solo, since you simply can't compete. The idea of having a token amount of ships against a given type of incoming used to be absurd, now it's about as much as the non-defwhore can do to avoid incomings. And worse yet, it bloody works! Argh.
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 23:26   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:

Today's lesson: Crashing your fleet 2 days before the round ends is the mother of all ****ups.

Even the lemmings waited to the last day you idiot.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 00:47   #23
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I quite like the current stats setup. But some attack fleets truly suck.

Xand FR, terran DE, xand FI f'r'instance.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 00:51   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd honestly say terran de is the worst solo attack fleet in living memory. Everyone bar cath has a zero loss kill defship against you (3 of 4 being t1) and cath emps you with 4 ****ing ships.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 01:00   #25
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

I hate finding a target for my terran DE. It's like a woman trying to find the right pair of shoes to wear.

And Sun_Tzu: It's hardly like anyone who has an opinion worth noting is still fascinated with planet ranks at this stage in the game.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 01:32   #26
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
He's a def whore. Round Ends Friday 29th February.
Yeah Oh well, we can't all do it as well as elviz
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 03:31   #27
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
Yeah Oh well, we can't all do it as well as elviz
Don't get down on yourself Byrney! If you haven't heard he's the greatest of all time.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 05:41   #28
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
And Sun_Tzu: It's hardly like anyone who has an opinion worth noting is still fascinated with planet ranks at this stage in the game.
OMG, the bandwagon jumped on me? I've only been arguing that point for the better part of a decade now!

In other news, thanks for the roids.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 05:44   #29
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hate finding a target for my terran DE. It's like a woman trying to find the right pair of shoes to wear.
everyone keeps saying this, fake fs
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 06:55   #30
isildurx

DE fake sucks

Chims as fake is great though
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 06:57   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

The de fake as bs on xans with fr out is pretty good. The point does remain that you should have a legitimate option to send your de as de at if we're going to call it an attack fleet though.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 07:33   #32
isildurx

Only useful thing with terran de this round was hiding pegs in prod waiting for some hopeless co guys to come along.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 11:05   #33
s7n
7ish

s7n is an unknown quantity at this point

I've also come to realize how truly bad the xan offensive has been this round, I've just been playing inactively, but I've been attacking these last few weeks and I cant barely find any targets were I won't lose my whole fleet...
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 11:11   #34
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7n
I've also come to realize how truly bad the xan offensive has been this round, I've just been playing inactively, but I've been attacking these last few weeks and I cant barely find any targets were I won't lose my whole fleet...
Provided you go shadow heavy, I've found plenty of hittable etd and zik. Some xands are also doable, as are fr-based caths, but caths don't have any roids anyway.

And spectre heavy lets you roid terrans.

It's difficult to hit much bigger targets, but my main issue with xand FR is the ease with which they are stopped. Your target will have a lot of anti FR, and there's a seemingly endless number of bombers floating around. That, and Urwins always grounded a lot of etd CO fleets for defence too, which was really annoying.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 11:49   #35
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

terran fr/de is only useful when you send them in stupid amounts of number other than that yeah, they're really not cool
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 11:58   #36
isildurx

Late round xan attackfleets tend to be pretty useless yeah unless your low value and can get xp. Thats why you dont send out other fleets than fakes the last days meaning you can risk landing on the irritating 0 ships xan fleets.
Oh and imo xan fr\de fleets have been ****** irritating this round, almost every time ive gotten roided this round its by fr\de so they cant be all bad.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 13:32   #37
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
That, and Urwins always grounded a lot of etd CO fleets for defence too, which was really annoying.
We never grounded fleets for defence.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 13:50   #38
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
We never grounded ships full stop until the last day for our last attack.

P.S: Isildrux - I dunno if i'll end t10 or not, but I've sent more defence fleets out than I've received from Urwins this round. That said being a big terran I got alot less incs than other people, so stop assuming stuff.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 13:55   #39
isildurx

To every generalisation there is exceptions

And i was more critical of the certain planets that recieved 52 friendly fleets over two(~) ticks to save around 2kroids. Doesnt seem too bright.

Last edited by isildurx; 29 Feb 2008 at 14:00.
isildurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 14:50   #40
Gate
;D!

Quote:
And i was more critical of the certain planets that recieved 52 friendly fleets over two(~) ticks to save around 2kroids. Doesnt seem too bright.
I don't know what this is in reference too, but there are possible reasons.

Like, for example, being at war and 70 attack fleets being on those 2 waves.

As for the urwins comment; hey seemed to have a lot of members that didn't attack with their CO. which was really frustrating for me personally, and the times we put big fr on big urwin planets too.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 15:03   #41
isildurx

Surely those 52 fleets could have saved more roids elsewhere.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 15:09   #42
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I don't know what this is in reference too, but there are possible reasons.

Like, for example, being at war and 70 attack fleets being on those 2 waves.

As for the urwins comment; hey seemed to have a lot of members that didn't attack with their CO. which was really frustrating for me personally, and the times we put big fr on big urwin planets too.
Probably a combination of someone not picking a target, or friends keeping their vendors home at the request of a friend.

In the end its difficult to draw a proper picture of how an alliance works from the outside, I seriously began to wonder if ND was prioritising defence against me during the 2nd half of the round, I just always seemed to get deffed, but im sure like your perception that urwins was grounding co fleets this was just drawing the wrong conclusions from the data on hand.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 15:22   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Surely those 52 fleets could have saved more roids elsewhere.
This is a point I was thinking about, and it also ties in a lot with what turtle just said there. In my opinion the maximum efficiency in defending your roids is to keep them in places where they won't be lost back. I assume you're talking about xVx deffing smasher here and yeah 52 def fleets over 2 waves to save 1800 roids probably could have been more used more efficiently elsewhere that night. However a round of PA isn't played over one night. It's played over an entire round. If those 52 def fleets kept those 1800 roids at an xvx planet for an entire round they might well have been worthwhile. Similarly with what turtle says I'd view it as a worthwhile idea to def versus the high value, high defpoint, high galaxy enemy planets in order to ensure that they don't gain roids that my alliance will have to expend correspondingly more effort in getting back. That said I have my doubts those considerations entered anyone's heads at the time.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 17:02   #44
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan..._id=1468408682

What about him? He's not technically in your tag so it doesn't count, right?

Edit: and from Turtle "or friends keeping their vendors home at the request of a friend."
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 17:16   #45
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan..._id=1468408682

Edit: and from Turtle "or friends keeping their vendors home at the request of a friend."
Stop your whining, support planets allowed this round remember?
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 17:32   #46
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Stop your whining, support planets allowed this round remember?
I really think you whining about my whining is more whining than my initial whining was. But yes I remember (never forgot).
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 17:35   #47
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:

Friends helping friends is hardly grounding fleets, as the other party is free to say "no way."

As for that scan, as far as i know, he crashed his fleet and rebuilt to def. So what? Better then quitting the game.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 19:51   #48
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

This thread should be one massive party celebrating wishmaster finishing top3!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 00:20   #49
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

More like a huge wtf thread asking how he only managed 3rd when he only lost ~100 roids.

Amirite?
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 00:30   #50
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

no you aren't!

You would be if wish was at all half decent at pa, but considering he's really shit, it should be a glorification thread regardless of his roidloss count
newt is offline   Reply With Quote