User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Dec 2009, 01:00   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Not everyone has the luxury of a support planet and has to make do with the standard gal/ally mates def ships. Nor having to result to multi-ing.

As I am sure that some would argue that this would reduce some folks gameplay options... periodically you can be immune from cov ops by having suffient alert you cant be immune from out of tag defense (unless the support planet isnt in cluster and you are attacking with fi/co and didnt predict your prelaunch)

I am sure you dont like being roided but you dont want to prevent any attacks. thats part of the game
I really don't understand how you're not getting this. It's like saying the game is unfair because someone else is bigger than you, or has better gal mates or a better alliance. If it's possible in the game it's part of the game, as you acknowledge. If the starting conditions are the same and the rules are obeyed the game is fair by definition. This is not a matter of opinion, it's what the word means.