User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 23:19   #1
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Clusters

I miss the extra dimension. Working on a C alliance. Getting to know some new people etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 23:38   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Now you have up to 20 clusters of people you can reach with a lower eta to talk to!
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 09:19   #3
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
That means we've gotta idle in 20 "cluster" channels if your in cluster11 due to cluster1 not getting the bonus to cluster12 etc...

joy
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 10:11   #4
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Now you have up to 20 clusters of people you can reach with a lower eta to talk to!
Only if you are in the middle of the clusters. The people that are now in c1 or c19 only have 10 clusters with lower eta.

And there is no reason to make an alliance with the 10 closest clusters as the other clusters will have different "low eta targets" from you
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 10:50   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
I miss clusters too

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:07   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mmmm, it did make the game more boring at the beginning.

And the replacement, this for-every-10-clusters-you-gain-1-hour-eta isn't fair on everyone.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 13:45   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Hurragutten
Only if you are in the middle of the clusters. The people that are now in c1 or c19 only have 10 clusters with lower eta.
1. I said "up to" 20 clusters, not 20 clusters total.

Quote:
And there is no reason to make an alliance with the 10 closest clusters as the other clusters will have different "low eta targets" from you
2. The entire post was sarcastic. Sorry if you didn't notice.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:49   #8
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't miss clusters at all. Especially the LDK Xans in-cluster

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:43   #9
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss clusters/parallels.

Made the game more interesting to me :\
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:28   #10
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss clusters, but I haven't actually been in a decent cluster alliance since R5.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 22:34   #11
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
1. I said "up to" 20 clusters, not 20 clusters total.

2. The entire post was sarcastic. Sorry if you didn't notice.
1. Yes, agreed
2. And what makes it sarcastic?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 22:51   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

2. And what makes it sarcastic?

Because it isn't a bunch of low eta clusters you can communicate with.
It is just that the ones further away have a higher ETA. The ones near you are still sucky, just don't suck as much.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 22:58   #13
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Narziss is an unknown quantity at this point
ffs......EVERYONE is talking about this cluster-crap.....wanna have my parallels back
Round 9: [ROCK-HBC]
Round 9.5: [ROCK]/[Wolfpack]
Round 10: [=***=]-> my last round

IRC-Channels: #Pack #Rock #TSU #Planetarion #Ministry
Narziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 01:40   #14
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Narziss
ffs......EVERYONE is talking about this cluster-crap.....wanna have my parallels back
**** parallels Clusters > *
They should have kept a few more things the same as previous rounds. Maybe it would have gotten them 100-200 extra players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote