User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:54   #351
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Are you joking?

Fury was feared by many in r3 as was the esteemed Legion. I think you may have confused your rounds... or not since even in r4 Fury was feared and thus the mighty powerblocks. If anything I would say Fury wasnt feared as much in r8 due to blunders but in other rounds it commanded respect and admiration along with fear.

After all, Furgion did rule with fear and the systems slipped through our fingers.

Lastly, multihunter? (Im without net access. No info or gossip *cry*)
Even when I was in my ickle n00b alliance back in Round 3 we reguraly defended (succesffully) against Fury. Sure the big mr 200 mil came to rape my 4.5 mil planet while I was asleepin', but that never stopped me from defending again. I'm sure some people feared you, but hell I've had people going "Wow, a MI HC pm's me???" in pm to me, so I'm not quite sure for how much that accounts.

And yes ,multihunter, who's scared now ey? (disclaimer: obviously JUST JOKING (such is the sad state of affairs that I am now accountable for anything I say in an official capacity and might soon have to start using sarc tags or something equally disgusting))
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:58   #352
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
If I wanted an HC galaxy dead, I'd have easily get it outside top 200, yet they never did succeed in that.
That's awfully arrogant of you, no?

Quote:
And calling me Kjel just to provoke me again ain't really contructive to this convo
Sorry. I forgot.

Quote:
Loyalty from the HC towards it's pple, towards it's members. If a political party promises to look after those that voted for them, then abandoning them or letting them lose stuff for other reasons hardly is loyal.
Loyal to me means staying honnest and fair and being there for those that trust you, whom you made promises to and whom you are supposed to help.
I see your point, but we hardly abondoned them. We didn't just go offline one night and not return for a few weeks. We stayed there throughout the war, as active as ever. Our members never showed any signs of being unhappy with the way we handled it, or unhappy with our strategy. I appluad every single member we had then that saw our reasoning and fought for the cause. A lot of members risked Titans over their personal rank and galaxy rank, and they knew their alliance mates were doing the same. Those that didn't were removed. The war at the end of round 7 only helped us prepare for round 8 (Sorry Germ, I'm not having a dig).

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhil
(Im without net access. No info or gossip *cry*)
Hi Zhil. Welcome to the thread.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:02   #353
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
That's awfull arrogant of you, no?
no it's not

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:14   #354
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Btw germ, out of pure interest.
Do you think Scouse and I sync our stories first before posting the boards?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:21   #355
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Germania, in your zealousness you assumed too much. Not once did I imply any of the things you just regurgitated onto my screen. I'm sure you take pride in your willingness to settle for less competent players to expand your memberbase and then spend half a page of time which is now lost forever beating your chest about it, but fact of the matter is that I was merely pointing out that defining Titans emotion towards fury was 'scared' or even 'intimidated' is as incorrect as applying sense to one of your posts.

Titans was neither scared, nor intimidated or even apprehended by fury. We analyzed the situation, weighed the pro's and con's and came up with the most effective strategy. I'm sure you can at least pretend to appreciate that.
Assume? Good lord parra you cant even understand your own writing? Please point out the thing I said that was assumed overzealously. Or are you going to take up Madnrisky's passtime of just making vague accusations with no support and then feeling proud of yourself.

First off, where was I beating my chest about anything? I have discussed Fury very little here. But this statement about less competent players and chest beating just shows you to be so biased you cant see straight.

I means seriously what on earth are you talking about? God your Fury hatred has got your brain so screwed up that 2 rounds after Fury left you still cant discuss anything rationally without making juvinille digs at Fury.

So let me get this straight. You werent scared or intimidated by Fury. So you thought that Titans could take on Fury. With this in mind, you chose to let yourselves be roided and to focus on fleetcatches.

I stand corrected. All along I thought you guys were being smart about things, it turns out you accidentally did the smart thing while trying to be stupid. Seeing that you were outgunned and thus sacrificing roids so you could make morale hits was the smart thing to do.

But now you tell us that wasnt your plan. You actually thought you could take Fury down and that fleetcatches were the way to do it? lol, I guess I have to go readjust my guess of Titans military abilities in rd 7 if this was what your military minds came up with.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:27   #356
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Btw germ, out of pure interest.
Do you think Scouse and I sync our stories first before posting the boards?
Doesnt look like it. I would expect you to be making a little more sense if you discussed what you were going to post with anyone beforehand.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:47   #357
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Para you played PA ?

Just a question because your last posts seem to have missed the whole game.

The obvious missinterpretations.
R4 why did ppl team up against fury ?
R6 why happend the big attackings with Fury and Legion beeing the main actors ?

Why did Fury and Legion win so many rounds if noone feared them by than this would mean ppl were in general dumb (yes you fear the winners atleast you try to beat them next time)

Lets please keep to the real r7 story rather than your fantasy "titans won or were successfull because" campaign.

The facts are:
-the war ended you finished worse than before the war (-)
-Fury finished higher than before the war (+)
-you lost roids (-)
-you killed some ships, nonne knows how much more less or whatever so (+/-)
-Fury was the winning alliance of r7 (+)

I dont see how you can overall get anything but a defeat out of it ? You might have the defiant look and try to support your own (in terms of titans) ego by claiming you still executed your masterplan successfully, just that your masterplan did have no effect on the overall performance and the outcome of the war.
Scouse and you admitted defeat already so why trying to bring up any excuses and addons ?
Fury lost from their own perspective r4 badly and r6 (even with the strong comeback) its a loss aswell. Simply from the fact they were the maintargets and the enemy succeeded while they didnt win the round.
Im not entirely sure what else you have to claim about r7 tbh. Simply you lost the round. period.

Towards MAdrisky, i would be very interested to show where my replys towards r7 were stupid, unlike your first unstructured attempts to "fake" statistics (something you learn in economics 101) ive not seen much argumentative factbased discussions about r7 from you except from prodding on linguistical flaws and pulling down to petty insults.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:58   #358
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice

malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice

malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice malice
Boy am I happy that the stab people in the face over the internet if you want them to die a horrible death hasn't been invented yet.

I've never seen you poor that much anger into any of your posts germ, I'll stop debating now, if you want you can take my refusal to argue your post directly as a sign of whatever you want. But I'll let the thread cool off a bit first if you don't mind.

Focht: You're a bit behind matey (surprise surprise), I'm discussing the motivations of Titans' choice and the feeling associated with that. If you read up a bit you'll see I have no problem saying that Fury won the war, so not sure why you made me read that butchered piece of cattle that you use as a substitute for english.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:44   #359
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
i cannot believe you're all still wittering on about this...

r7 ended a long time ago.. Fury won, but they didn't defeat Titans by any stretch, and from my then neutral viewpoint Titans held their own...

why is there a need for 8 PAGES on this utter tripe?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 23:05   #360
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
don't you people have more constructive things to do?

Hell, beating off is more constructive than this crap.. atleast that has a foreseeable end. You're just arguing into oblivion in a discussion that cannot possibly end because you folks can't stand not to have the last word. give it up already and move onto something more productive =P

r10 perhaps?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 23:58   #361
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
Fury won, but they didn't defeat Titans by any stretch, and from my then neutral viewpoint Titans held their own...
Para maybe thats why ?
ps you are such a cool kid insulting ppl over the internet and beeing soo hard, im sure in your special school the kids fear you or ? get a life para noone gives a damn if he gets insulted by some kids on the internet like you anymore, this was already "old" by r4.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:16   #362
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hah, you send 1 million ships IN TIME (ETA 3) and pulled them at ETA 2. I don't have a newsscan saved but I can tell you we were seriously considering a pull because of those ships.

Also, the roids you took from webangels galaxy, good show, honest. Webangel didn't even TRY to defend them, guess what, that was our tactic, so I don't see any reason to boast about how we let you take those roids.
As amazing as that strategy sounds, by not defending you helped us remove Valy from the top 10 and WA's gal from the top 10. Had you kept all those roids, Titans still may have had a top 10 finisher... but being farmed to nothing didnt exactly do much for the 'traitor' that you had recently recruited. (had Valy stayed top 10, Fury would have been able to use the argument that she only got there because she WAS Fury (wrath) from the start ) But by stating it was some form of tactical genious, and that you didnt 'care', you shot yourself in the foot, and gave another alliance an extra top 10 planet

In regards to my own defence, I cant remember the specifics to be honest, but I beleive I would have sent def in an attempt to scare off attackers (whereas u cnuts would have landed anyway just to kill my fleet) and then recalled in time to prevent my own incoming from landing. But I was pretty sure that I sent my cutlass/vulture fleet to attack Valy, and that both Degrees and my fleet was 1 tick off being able to make Sandsnake, which took out about 4-500 mil in gal fleet available, which by that time his fleet would have been caught.
________
Chrysler Sigma Specifications

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:07.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:29   #363
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
may i add to this to make it a bit more controversial that parra almost killed kile on his own in a suicide attempt?

if it wasn't for me telling empy 'bout it.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:41   #364
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
may i add to this to make it a bit more controversial that parra almost killed kile on his own in a suicide attempt?

if it wasn't for me telling empy 'bout it.
.... and ive attacked him ever since ^_^
________
Silversurfer vaporizer

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 02:47   #365
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fury won, but they didn't defeat Titans by any stretch
to say it the way Scouse would:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

rgds Kj

P.S. HAHAHAHAHA

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 03:43   #366
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Fury won, but they didn't defeat Titans by any stretch, and from my then neutral viewpoint Titans held their own...
If Titans was *that* good, why did they have 1 top 3 planet before the war started, and no one in the top 20 by the end?
________
SILVERSURFER VAPORIZER

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 04:03   #367
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: RaH????

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
It always amazes me when someone who, one would assume, discusses things in rl shows such a strange conception of what a discussion should be online.

No one hijacked the thread m8. The first thread started a discussion, this is where the discussion has gone. That is the nature of discussions. Its not as if the topic wasnt discussed, or any indication that anyone is still interested in discussing the original post.

well i dunno but normal discussions with me always end with something sex or car or something other stupid

but not with a essay lenght of r7 fury vs titans or something familiar. although there are parts that are still very funny to read.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 05:13   #368
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
As amazing as that strategy sounds, by not defending you helped us remove Valy from the top 10 and WA's gal from the top 10. Had you kept all those roids, Titans still may have had a top 10 finisher... but being farmed to nothing didnt exactly do much for the 'traitor' that you had recently recruited. (had Valy stayed top 10, Fury would have been able to use the argument that she only got there because she WAS Fury (wrath) from the start ) But by stating it was some form of tactical genious, and that you didnt 'care', you shot yourself in the foot, and gave another alliance an extra top 10 planet

In regards to my own defence, I cant remember the specifics to be honest, but I beleive I would have sent def in an attempt to scare off attackers (whereas u cnuts would have landed anyway just to kill my fleet) and then recalled in time to prevent my own incoming from landing. But I was pretty sure that I sent my cutlass/vulture fleet to attack Valy, and that both Degrees and my fleet was 1 tick off being able to make Sandsnake, which took out about 4-500 mil in gal fleet available, which by that time his fleet would have been caught.
I doubt we could have kept valy in the top 10, she was rather busy irl at the time (or so she said). In any case she was offline for long periods of times, I think she went on some business trips, not sure. And we made that decision for the entire alliance, Titans has never been an alliance that concentrated on keeping a few top planets/gals but always played for the whole. That's why there were never a lot of top 20 Titan players (R8 rankings will shore more LDK in top 15, but more Titans in top 50/100/250), it requires a certain style of play, and none of our members choose it. Cypher did it in Round 8 and you have no idea about the amount of flack he caught internally because of it. Titans played for the alliance, not for individual galaxies and planets.

And yes, we could have landed, as I said we were 'considering' a pull because of the defense. Point is that you have to pick your battles, not blindly kill anything you see
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 05:50   #369
Kileman
Commander

Quote:

And yes, we could have landed, as I said we were 'considering' a pull because of the defense. Point is that you have to pick your battles, not blindly kill anything you see
Exactly... and the opportunity to cnut the #1 planet wouldnt be a good reason to land?
________
Honda gl1500

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 08:24   #370
Ado

Ado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
to say it the way Scouse would:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

rgds Kj

P.S. HAHAHAHAHA
KJel I fail to see why parras quote was anything to laugh about, parra is very right that fury may have "won" the round in the conventional sense and for that I congratulate them, but they by NO means defeated titans. You make the claim that by removing roids we lost, I could argue the point to the death here since I was involved in the desion of what stratergy to take. Its not a difficult concept and to argue it would be stupid

1) we knew 100% that we couldnt stop fury taking our roids, since they had more numbers and over a prelonged period we would loose them.
2) we "believed" that even though we had less numbers the quality of our member base was both a) better and b) more under our control (active).

Considering both these points we decided to adopt a fleet catching stratergy as the most fun, a strike and pull terrorist approach if you will. We didnt want the hastle of constantly defending roids that were in our minds pointless and wanted to exact revenge by killing fury planets.

You can say what you want here, but the simple fact of the matter is this:-

1) fury won
2) fury took roids
3) Titans did kill a LOT more fleet of fury than fury killed of titans (whether this was fury's choice not to retal is academic, they didnt).

Can we just stop the arguments its like a playground in here with kids arguing over whos new toy is bigger, the facts really are not open to interpretation that much.

Now Germ you seem to give the impression (maybe Im interpreting it wrong here) that fury were totally in control and didnt "fear" titans, didnt care that much. I could paste personal discussions from many fury peeps, yes even ones in top gals, who WOULD NOT attack titans targets for fear of the fleet catches. This DID happen, dont enbarres yourself and the people concerned by contensing this fact and making me paste logs. Our stratergy was sucessfull 1) we had fun, 2) we made fury think twice about hitting titans targets.
Ado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 08:27   #371
Ado

Ado is an unknown quantity at this point
In addition, to be honest I dont give a crap about the whole discussion, I enjoyed the end of the round 100x more than the beggining, I enjoyed being able to actually fight someone, kill someone and not worry about stupid red tape and binding alliance polatics. The fury 'v' titans skirmish allowed PC to once against actually contain some decent war, and not the 1 hour tick version of simplanet that most people believe is space conflict.

Removing the "cheat beating" antics of AD there were LOTS of fury and titans qho enjoyed the fleet catches and countering that went on that week/two so why is it nessesary to spoil it by venting your hormones on AD ? and this isnt just related to Germ.
Ado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 09:33   #372
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
Look at some of the names posting...now reconsider your question...silly boy

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:03   #373
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ado
KJel
It's Kj, but I guess that was meant to provoke me, like all your Titans seem to do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ado
I fail to see why parras quote was anything to laugh about, ...
And that's your and probably some other's opinion. My opinion on the event simply is that Fury beat you down, nothing more nothing less.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:25   #374
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fury won r7. End of.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:40   #375
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough
Quote:
wow, I have no clue nor desire to know who you are but all I know is that your intelligent remarks suit your obvious IQ. (can you say 0 + 0 = ?)

rgds Kj
well,
i understood what he said.
you obviously didnt.

so you better dont judge neither my IQ nor my remarks
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:46   #376
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mordred
well,
i understood what he said.
you obviously didnt.

so you better dont judge neither my IQ nor my remarks
ohh well, you convinced me now ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:55   #377
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
It was the last 'exciting' thing that happened in pa, everything got dull and lame after that.

/me wants Fury back
________
SILVERSURFER VAPORIZER

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:05   #378
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
.... and ive attacked him ever since ^_^
Your planet in r8 was really big wasnt it?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:39   #379
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
i cannot believe you're all still wittering on about this...

r7 ended a long time ago.. Fury won, but they didn't defeat Titans by any stretch, and from my then neutral viewpoint Titans held their own...

why is there a need for 8 PAGES on this utter tripe?
Because idiots like you (and now me) bother replying.

And before anyone bothers: if you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:51   #380
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
And before anyone bothers: if you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.
heh, and if none of both apply, we still got Jester to insult you nway

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:20   #381
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Is Kjeldoran retarded? Additionally, how's Round 10 going?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:27   #382
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Is Kjeldoran retarded? Additionally, how's Round 10 going?
heh, not more or less then you are

becides, who cares nway?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:32   #383
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
Because idiots like you (and now me) bother replying.

And then there's people like me who have read every single one of the 380 replies so far. :(
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:52   #384
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Your planet in r8 was really big wasnt it?
It was big enough to do some damage to me, since we were in the same cluster and he was xan it was quite annoying to say the least. But I usually had ahy/manti send me their beetles in defense. He used to send me fakes as well, so I ended up getting scans on him to check his eonium supply and then calculate how much he should have etc.

He never cought me, tried to suicide on me this last round as well, send a flimsy 1 fighter. And yes, theamion was right, if it hadn't been for him and his huuuge mouth (prolly from taking all those ****s at the same time) I would have pm'd kile 1 minute before the tick and said 'hello'. He'd have run his fleet the 2nd tick and I wouldve gotten 6k roids and kill hella load fleet of him.

But you know theamion, he'd stab a friend in the back for the price of an extra value meal, I still love you though theam, I just don't trust you anymore
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 17:56   #385
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
It was big enough to do some damage to me, since we were in the same cluster and he was xan it was quite annoying to say the least. But I usually had ahy/manti send me their beetles in defense. He used to send me fakes as well, so I ended up getting scans on him to check his eonium supply and then calculate how much he should have etc.

He never cought me, tried to suicide on me this last round as well, send a flimsy 1 fighter. And yes, theamion was right, if it hadn't been for him and his huuuge mouth (prolly from taking all those ****s at the same time) I would have pm'd kile 1 minute before the tick and said 'hello'. He'd have run his fleet the 2nd tick and I wouldve gotten 6k roids and kill hella load fleet of him.

But you know theamion, he'd stab a friend in the back for the price of an extra value meal, I still love you though theam, I just don't trust you anymore
still love you too, would play any game with ya actually, i just didnt want fred to win

actually i wanted kile to win.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 19:31   #386
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I rooted for maddix's galaxy the whole time myself.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:15   #387
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
I rooted for maddix's galaxy the whole time myself.
Me too

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:31   #388
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Me too
Legion won Round 7 \o/
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:16   #389
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Legion won Round 7 \o/
First person to take that seriously will be in to win an extra 3 pages of discussion ^^
________
Silversurfer vaporizer

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:08.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:19   #390
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
hehe I also donated E to the fund every so often when I faked, so it would look more realistic... or id send the rest of my ships out at the same time ;>

Fury had a 'database' of all the hostile xan planets, whom I scanned every tick for e usage... was quite effective for the huge ldk xan fakes etc etc
________
Roor bong

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:01   #391
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Legion won Round 7 \o/
Stupidity won round 7 :-)
In straight sets even. Not a discredit to our gal maddix, but to the rest of the people that were actually pulling the strings and forcing themselves out of the picture. =)
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 00:02   #392
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
"I'm so tired of being misunderstood. There's no finesse in people today, must I explain EVERYTHING? You probably just read it wrong..."

(fk I clicked reply :/)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 00:52   #393
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
First person to take that seriously will be in to win an extra 3 pages of discussion ^^
For the sake of the argument, can I say "LEGION WON r7" ?

I think thats need a banana
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 11:54   #394
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
hehe I also donated E to the fund every so often when I faked, so it would look more realistic... or id send the rest of my ships out at the same time ;>
I newsscanned your mod.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 14:51   #395
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
I newsscanned your mod.
would it not have been easier to just newsscan him as both his donation to the fund and fleet launches show up on the news scan

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 17:07   #396
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Legion did not win Round 7. Because Kileman topped the individual ranks (as a member of Fury) and due to the extreme number of retards pissing on each others' galaxy boots throughout the round (despite being allies, some even within the same alliance as well), the closest claim to an alliance victory falls squarely on the shoulders of every member in allied galaxies.

Actually, it's just easier to say who "didn't win."
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 17:08   #397
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Fury couldnt have gotten anywhere in r7 without Legion same goes other way around. Come on ffs how many peeps came to us wanting to defect from fury in r7 including a few BC's , several giving their officer access to the boards to us , which I am sure fury had the same on our end? Legion had a few defect from Legion to fury as well but the numbers from fury were lots more. Ya fury had a good round but to say they achieved sole victory especially with the galaxies at the top containing Legion and other allies is crazy , because it was those people not fury alone that helped those members and galaxies achieve their ranking.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 03:19   #398
Kileman
Commander

Fury had boards?

crap, guess I wasnt that good at spying on Fury :\
________
Buy Vaporizer

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 04:36   #399
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
Fury couldnt have gotten anywhere in r7 without Legion same goes other way around. Come on ffs how many peeps came to us wanting to defect from fury in r7 including a few BC's , several giving their officer access to the boards to us , which I am sure fury had the same on our end? Legion had a few defect from Legion to fury as well but the numbers from fury were lots more. Ya fury had a good round but to say they achieved sole victory especially with the galaxies at the top containing Legion and other allies is crazy , because it was those people not fury alone that helped those members and galaxies achieve their ranking.
And if 23:23 or 12:13 won, it wouldnt have had anything to do with Legion. If anything, from my perspective, Legion didnt really achieve a huge amount. There military victories were minor, and there top ranking planets werent very frequent. But that was just my biased Fury view, so I cant be completly knowledgable

(and I was grateful for the defence they provided me in the final few weeks, also I have a lot to thank Rah for too).
________
Dr650s

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 12:48   #400
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And if 23:23 or 12:13 won, it wouldnt have had anything to do with Legion. If anything, from my perspective, Legion didnt really achieve a huge amount. There military victories were minor, and there top ranking planets werent very frequent. But that was just my biased Fury view, so I cant be completly knowledgable

(and I was grateful for the defence they provided me in the final few weeks, also I have a lot to thank Rah for too).

Besides from Summy being Legion and top ten, eventhough he was a greedy f00k who probably had jumped in to help Fury instead of Legion heh.

Axis has a valid point though, you were lucky he's such a good boy and didn't want to allow all those fury member to defect.