User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 09:17   #151
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
Pffft. (etc)

PIAAAAAAAA, god woman, you're more ellusive than me lately

And lol was just thinking the other day about that phonecall "Erm sention is hitting singu", i just realised howmuch that phonecall must have cost us both hehe, weren't we abroad on hols or something?

Now wake up on IRC, we got lots to chat i'd imagine and i'm back at work, so plenty of time for that
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 09:27   #152
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point
is it possible to be as elusive as you aviendha ???

someone get me a working cgi irc type thingie I need to be able to chat at work !
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 10:36   #153
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Silly bugger, just announce yourself as the new networkadmin and sort your mirc-connection

(i heard that works... *cough*)
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 11:15   #154
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ******master
Also, Sention roiding Singularity was the single best thing of round 7. A close second would've been Consortium if we'd actually been given a chance to fight. While I was impressed by the action taken by Legion command to 'regain' control, it would have been a damn cool fight. I'm still pretty sure that Fury would've won. But then I'm a bit delusional.
Fury (RaH + FAnG maybe?) vs Legion ViruS Titans LDK g-ii templar icantevenrememberwhoelse

as strong as Fury was, they would have been beaten worse then i and the rest of VOM did in round 9

thats a numbers game for ya, huh ?
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 16:33   #155
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
Fury (RaH + FAnG maybe?) vs Legion ViruS Titans LDK g-ii templar icantevenrememberwhoelse

as strong as Fury was, they would have been beaten worse then i and the rest of VOM did in round 9

rofl, tbh Fury RaH FAnG vs Legion ViruS Titans and you wouldn't have had the slightest chance at all. Then again, I doubt anyone would oppose against that heh

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 16:43   #156
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
rofl, tbh Fury RaH FAnG vs Legion ViruS Titans and you wouldn't have had the slightest chance at all. Then again, I doubt anyone would oppose against that heh

rgds Kj
What the hell are you thinking, don't you think that Round 8 proved that Titans/LDK was more than a match for Fury/Fang, also think that Legion might just be able to 'handle' RaH. Fact of the matter is that Virus, Legion, Titans and LDK would have killed Fury/Fang/Rah over and over again. I'm quite sure even germania would have to agree on that one, quite simply its a numbers/quality game, and it gets won by Titans/Legion/LDK/Virus every time.

And if you seriously believe fang did anything well except for throwing all their n00bs to defend a few big planets, don't take my word for it, simply look at round 8.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:05   #157
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
What the hell are you thinking, don't you think that Round 8 proved that Titans/LDK was more than a match for Fury/Fang, also think that Legion might just be able to 'handle' RaH. Fact of the matter is that Virus, Legion, Titans and LDK would have killed Fury/Fang/Rah over and over again. I'm quite sure even germania would have to agree on that one, quite simply its a numbers/quality game, and it gets won by Titans/Legion/LDK/Virus every time.

And if you seriously believe fang did anything well except for throwing all their n00bs to defend a few big planets, don't take my word for it, simply look at round 8.
hahaha, figured one of you would answer.

first one, try to READ, would really help. I said tits, legion and VIRUS --> see, I didn't use the word LDK at all.

secondly, r8 proved **** and you know that. It was a different round, different allies and all. In no way could you compare r7 with r8.

Even your own alliance was stronger then it was in r7, others were the other way around.

And FAnG did more then tits did r7 (edited that), then again this is an endless discussion and we both know we won't agree on the same things so ....

btw, maybe you should have a chat with some Fury execs from R7 about what Fury thought about FAnG and tits, you'd be surprised.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:15   #158
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

maybe one day your ego would realize that Tits r7 never was anything near impressive or strong or anything. I know it would hurt your ego too much to ever admit that

so keep on ignoring me

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:16   #159
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

That looks very interesting in theory, but Fury hadn't played their political cards yet when those lines were 'drawn'. My belief that the Fury side could have won comes from knowing what Legion had and believing that the obvious Fury side was already a good underdog before they'd drawn on their reserves. Also, counting g-ii and templar is a bit pathetic.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:20   #160
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
get a clue Kjeldoran please
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:22   #161
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
get a clue Kjeldoran please
heh, coming from you I think I'm gonna wet my pants now

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:32   #162
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

btw parracida, I'd gladly keep a poll about it and see what the general opinion would be

fang,fury,rah

vs

tits,virus,legion

NO LDK --> that was just added by parracida

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:02   #163
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Kjel, darling, were you really an officer / HC of an alliance in round 7? Since, last time I checked, LDK was with Consortium and was allied to Titans, in fact, they helped us in the war against fury during round 7 anyway.

So, you can 'make up' scenarios as much as you want, but LDK is and always was a part of it.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:03   #164
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
maybe one day your ego would realize that Tits r7 never was anything near impressive or strong or anything. I know it would hurt your ego too much to ever admit that
Name one difference between Titans R8 and Titans R7, they are one and the same.

And you know what, I know you won't take my word for it, so I'll just ask you to take a look at the facts and take Round 8 as an example.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:43   #165
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha1975
PIAAAAAAAA, god woman, you're more ellusive than me lately :)
I know! Working on it tho ;]
Quote:

And lol was just thinking the other day about that phonecall "Erm sention is hitting singu", i just realised howmuch that phonecall must have cost us both hehe, weren't we abroad on hols or something? :)
You were in Spain, I phoned your Belgian cellphone, so yep, I presume it did cost us a fortune, hehe. Was worth it tho, the meeting I had with Virus later was priceless... :p
Quote:

Now wake up on IRC, we got lots to chat i'd imagine and i'm back at work, so plenty of time for that :D
Been working all day :\ Vacation over Im afraid, came home on friday. Now Im at my folks house, all cooked and overdone by the heat. Will pop by when I eventually get back to my own chilly livingroom again :]

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:43   #166
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And FAnG did more then tits did r7 (edited that), then again this is an endless discussion and we both know we won't agree on the same things so ....

btw, maybe you should have a chat with some Fury execs from R7 about what Fury thought about FAnG and tits, you'd be surprised.
I'm sorry, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:54   #167
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

rgds Kj
Why is it that Kj always posts the absolute FUNNYIST **** on the forums ...
man, thanks
AAHAHAHAHA
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:02   #168
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

rgds Kj

God damn, I bet this was embarassing to read the day after you got drunk huh?
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:16   #169
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

heh, I find this overly amuzing. Every tits feels soo attacked right now, can't be that you're insecure about a ****y round 7 and a win of r8 that ended earlier?

Nah, that can't be it, I'm sure about that.

The more tits that insult me here, the more it tells me I'm right all along. I mean, you even had to ban me from your channel ...

And even your reactions say it all. the main arguement that you use to convince tits was worth something, is the big "HAHAHA"

idd, that's all you were during round 7, a big HAHAHA.

rgds Kj

(but I guess the fact that you banned me would work well to make yourself believe you're right, doesn't it )

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:25   #170
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
heh, I find this overly amuzing. Every tits feels soo attacked right now, can't be that you're insecure about a ****y round 7 and a win of r8 that ended earlier?

Nah, that can't be it, I'm sure about that.

The more tits that insult me here, the more it tells me I'm right all along. I mean, you even had to ban me from your channel ...

And even your reactions say it all. the main arguement that you use to convince tits was worth something, is the big "HAHAHA"

idd, that's all you were during round 7, a big HAHAHA.

rgds Kj

(but I guess the fact that you banned me would work well to make yourself believe you're right, doesn't it )
I simply laughed at you, dear boy. Perhaps you should consider your own motives for posting before having a go at everyone elses.

And I didn't ban you from any channel, I assume you're talking about Parra, but he's probably in the right, as all you ever do is PM people on IRC whenever they say anything against FAnG on here.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:29   #171
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

And I didn't ban you from any channel, I assume you're talking about Parra, but he's probably in the right, as all you ever do is PM people on IRC whenever they say anything against FAnG on here.
true, I did that alot, there's no secret there, but you know what, lately I don't let it get there anymore

Infact I oddly enjoy all this and half a year ago I'd probably have pm'd pple and asked why they insulted me, but I don't do that anymore.

and yes, I guess banning someone just because they don't adore the tits god status is a valid reason

rgds Kj

(btw, can I still pm you about none PA related stuff or will you ignore me like Parra?)

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:38   #172
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
banning someone just because they don't adore the tits god status is a valid reason
I know nothing about that, I ain't been on IRC all weekend.

Quote:
btw, can I still pm you about none PA related stuff
Ofc.

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:49   #173
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
and yes, I guess banning someone just because they don't adore the tits god status is a valid reason

(btw, can I still pm you about none PA related stuff or will you ignore me like Parra?)
1) I banned you because you are an idiot.
2) I put you on ignore 2 seconds after that because I knew I could expect a whingy pm.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 20:06   #174
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1) I banned you because you are an idiot.
2) I put you on ignore 2 seconds after that because I knew I could expect a whingy pm.
let me counter those, since we're being childish nway parra

1) to me that looks like a desperate attempt to hide the insecureness that must run through you and you followers because I sure must have hit something sensentive, or maybe even the truth?
Fact is you're running away from a discussion which to me proves enough. And the fact that you use the arguements that I'm an idiot (lol, that's a new thing) only makes it funny aswell.

2) heh, not there didn't follow a whining pm, the only thing I said in PM was the simple and yet proven fact that you plainly lie on AD. Considering I never even spoke about LDK, you managed to claim I did and thus simply lied

so yes, your banning and ignoring were both justified. Sadly you couldn't ban me from AD so I guess you'll have to keep reading it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 20:18   #175
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Sadly you couldn't ban me from AD so I guess you'll have to keep reading it
Can't I??

Damn, I really can't :/
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 20:29   #176
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Can't I??

Damn, I really can't :/
ya you scared me there with all those blank lines .... phew

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 20:55   #177
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah that was nice, needed a good laugh

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 20:56   #178
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
let me counter those, since we're being childish nway parra

1) blah blah blah
Or maybe they just don't like you.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 21:23   #179
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
Or maybe they just don't like you.
heh jester, tell me something new

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 21:28   #180
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:

rgds Kj
fury rah fang vs legion virus titans i think would have been close to a fair fight (though i do believe LTV would have won, maybe im biased:P)

BUT, consicortum wasnt that. it was legion virus titans AND ldk g-ii templar and others. say what you want about g-ii templar and others, but while the evenstrenthed LVT was keeping FRF busy with ships, LDK g-ii templar and others would ahve done the damage perhaps.

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:55   #181
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
fury rah fang vs legion virus titans i think would have been close to a fair fight (though i do believe LTV would have won, maybe im biased:P)

BUT, consicortum wasnt that. it was legion virus titans AND ldk g-ii templar and others. say what you want about g-ii templar and others, but while the evenstrenthed LVT was keeping FRF busy with ships, LDK g-ii templar and others would ahve done the damage perhaps.
with all those alliances, i do think Fang\Furby\RaH would have lost.

But that is all in the past, and to hard to determine now.

And besides, i think the side that was the least bored and most active would have pulled through.

Who that was i have nfi.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 23:00   #182
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I simply laughed at you, dear boy. Perhaps you should consider your own motives for posting before having a go at everyone elses.

That's why I stopped using the F word
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:17   #183
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
This is an EXTREMELY silly discussion. Because, as we all found out consortium wasnt what it presented itself as. Also, you have mixed gals, which none of you have accounted for. Any war between anyone in that block would have been an extremely complex affair of fighting galaxy m8s, winning galaxies over etc. I dunno how anyone in thier right mind can pretend to predict what would have happened.

But on a very simplistic, hypothetical level.

Lets look at what happened instead. Fury walked over titans.(though for some strange reason some titans actually argue this point) Fang held off Legion and Virus for a while and managed to damage them and give them a pretty good fight.

Now if we put Legion/Virus/Titans together against Fury/Fang/Rah, I seems to me that, so to speak the force Fury had to spare would have tipped the scales in fangs favor. THough this is a bad way to analyze war.

Now adding the remnants of wenx to the equation doesnt change much. Most of wenx was completely inactive. LDK only mattered insofar as they could just send all thier planets on fleetcatch missions and be an annoyance. No one else among the crushed alliances could harness fleets like LDK could, I dont see how you could think they would have any effect on the war.

As far as round 8, it has no relevance. We are talking about a completely different situation. Now, with mixed gals and everything, I have no f'n clue who would have won consortium. But if it was just based on alliances strength and ability, Fury/Fang/Rah would have won a tough war as far as I can tell.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 12 Aug 2003 at 00:53.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:23   #184
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Rumad initially started the movement, but the thing is as soon as he'd post a thread he'd paste it into all the fang channels and everyone would reply 'rock on rumad' 'PROUD TO BE TEH FANG0R' or 'hahah /me fluffles rumad'. So it was 3-5 dedicated people leading it, but everyone was following quite happily.
Lies, I thought it was stupid.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:51   #185
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
i will do a Zhil and write a RaH history tommrow
cant be arsed atm drinking etc
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:57   #186
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I have no f'n clue who would have won consortium. But if it was just based on alliances strength and ability, Fury/Fang/Rah would have won a tough war.
i dunno. would be hard to say. it would be a tough war indeed.

but i think LVT woulda had the numbers game. and lets face it, rah and fang were both relativly new, though so was titans, but Legion and ViruS were both by then experienced and powerful.

a war like that definatly would have been VERY interesting though

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:59   #187
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
plz name me 5 FAnG pple that INITIALLY started thread about proud to be FAnG. I'll be surprised if you could give me 3. Fact is, a few did, rest took a hit at it and started doin it aswell.

I even recall you starting such threads. I do know my members more then you do and I DO know that is weren't more then 2-4 pple that did it.

So yes, the cases are identical and yes every ****ing tits command jumped the bandwagon and yes your behavior in the end reflects to your alliance.

Don't be surprised if pple do to you the same damn thing you've been doin aswell.

rgds Kj

i got 4

Rumad
Hinch
Acidrain
Leff
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:59   #188
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:

but i think LVT woulda had the numbers game. and lets face it, rah and fang were both relativly new, though so was titans, but Legion and ViruS were both by then experienced and powerful.

Bad Virus intel

lo Aaranaf m8
Herman Goering
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 01:03   #189
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

experienced and powerful? Experiance yes, but powerful has nothing to do with past rounds. What Legion and Virus did in rounds before has little bearing. THe most you could possibly do is look at rd 6, which of course shows us nothing. I cant see how what an allaince did 2 or more rounds before can be considered evidence of thier potential. Withing the round Fang proved that they were a strong military power. And for the annoying proud to be fang stuff, they were excited. Whereas Legion was largely falling apart, soon to disband, and virus was suffering from some old allainces syndrome itself, Fang was new and that helped them.

I dont remember the numbers, but I dont think the numbers advantage was that large that it would grant victory. Virus and LEgion had a much larger numbers advantage over fang in thier war and fang wasnt overwhelmed. The numbers eventually did overcome, but Fury would have made that numbers advantage less of a factor.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 01:12   #190
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I dont remember the numbers, but I dont think the numbers advantage was that large that it would grant victory. Virus and LEgion had a much larger numbers advantage over fang in thier war and fang wasnt overwhelmed. The numbers eventually did overcome, but Fury would have made that numbers advantage less of a factor.
im speakin to good ol LENIN in pm right now

<[ViruS]Aaranaf> 1 vs 1 i always felt we could take rah (lets not get into the debate though, as i undersatdnably know you will disgree)
<LENIN|OUT> no i agree you had a **** load of flack members
<[ViruS]Aaranaf> yeah
<LENIN|OUT> we had 50 members
<[ViruS]Aaranaf> we had 250 members including infection
<LENIN|OUT> good members they may be but in the begining we had 50 strong core
<LENIN|OUT> virus had at least 3X that

thats a HUGE difference. now if RaH was the same size as ViruS but with same memberskil averages or whatever, things coulda been a different story. by a resonable logic, virus could tie up RaH fleets 5x over. so in logic that cancels rah out perhaps, so its some ViruS ships/legion/titans vs Fang/fury? i dunno - makes sense in my mind

========================
O' Canada!

Last edited by Aaranaf; 12 Aug 2003 at 01:17.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:18   #191
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

The History of RaH by the grumpy old man

from Petrus post
Totally wrong.

The primary founder of RaH, Aviendha, with myself, LENIN, Volcano, Dawn in tow were all ex-Legion. Avie and myself were both Legion HC in r4, Volcano was VeA command having come up through the Dominion ranks (which Avie and myself were also HC of), Dawn was VeA command and LENIN was a VeA member further progressing to Legion member. (Can't remember if you had a rank in VeA r4 Ian, correct me if I'm wrong).

EDIT - the second half of our founding command was primarily Deus, following PiaZava in (cue future membership of Rob, Jester, Aga, Sqrl, Laze (super techy god \o/)) and a whole host of ex-Deus members.

no i dident hold any rank in VEA most of my legion rnd most people who were legion will rember me from sitting in help with jung dicussing linux and helping the regular pe0ns

commonly referd to as "teck ****" with out an offical rank

RaH started out of the ashes of late rnd 6 bored with the contant red tape and over egoed and under maned allaiances RaHs foudations were set from the channel witch only the orignal founders are aware of long conversations were talked about over cased of Julipler and various other belgian beers found in Avies house during this period the idears of a new way of alliance running were formed integrity intelegence and morality formed the base of the Famley bread alliance flack wings and mass recruitment wernt out way

orignaly sat around the table in belgium were myself and petru and Avie with Volcano and Pia idleing around in the channel with us so the idear was born the friends bring in there friends under a hush hush pollicy of you dont know and you dont talk about it the alliance was born

my self petru and Torz sat in on the creation of FaNG as lockhead was intrested in working with RaH but KJ wernt to thrilled with RaH [ i have the log ]

latter on Lord-Niko and Krush joined and the alliance as we know today as RaH was created this brought in an influx of members to our happy famely very few people knew of RaH at this stage and words were going around the intel comunity of goings on with a new alliance very few actualy knew what it exactly was petru had chats with Sid and Germania about relations between RaH and Fury it came about that RaH would be allied to Fury in rnd 7 witch was questioable to some as many said as this was not for what RaH was founded for but RaH managed to hold up and survive evan tho both me and petru agree that it perhaps could have been other ways but rnd 7 was a good fun round was filled with political scandal every week [ lo Sention and Singu ] me petru avie Ashknight Deadmeat were sitting at a pizza place in ghent and suddenly the phone goes off and Pia is on the other end telling us that Sention launched at Singu and what is our reponce to this

belive petrus responce was "good for him"

rnd 7 brought many intresting twists i was the only non Fury to attend a fury meet in rnd 7

and things like the consortium twists and the legion dislike of RaH in the begining "especialy me" but by the middle of the round my self and Pia had talks with Fred and alltho no agreement came of it we were on friendly terms with legion [ also have log ]
we had an agreement with Titans and the only real alliance who disliked us by the near end of the rnd was Virus over the Singu isue

i wont go in to the details of the final agreements of Fang and Titans removal from the block as i will just have KJ and Parra haveing a royal shouting about it

in responce to germnia the exact words from cryptic and sid were to me at the fury "you can stay RaH is furys loyaist ally" sure Focht or Zhil or Via or wolfbabe or Wardog or Cryptic or the sheep list goes on wont mind confirming my attendance at the fury meet end of rnd 7 [have photos]

rnd 8 brought to RaH a round of turmoil after talking with Sid at the fury meet and Cryptics retirement from PA the new trend of "going Solo" dawned on PA the new wave of anti blocking came though PA and RaH and Nos led the pack in staying away from blocking alltho my self and certain fury commanders kept up a talking relationship lo Sid , KillGhost , Via alliance policy drove RaH and Fury apart and also RaH was going though changes my health was not good and Petru and Avie were bussy moveing house and i ended up spending hours and hours in to the early hours of the morning keeping the alliance going sleeping about 4 hours a day until mid round whare Volcano stepted in and the rest HC thought i needed a rest as i was becoming rather ill from lack of sleep and over working after a while i decided not to resume my postion as RaH HC as i needed some real life witch i hadden had in quite a while i kept my planet and idled around and kept my intel ring running passing intel to the rest of the HC when things came up but i mostly stayed in the shaddows and kept and eye on things from a distance RaH dident do to badly in rnd 8 alltho over the mass blocking witch RaH was frequently aposed to allone was the hard path to take and we took the punishment of walking the solo path

rnd 9 brought the same Solo atitude for RaH with my self firmly placed in retirement Maddix was brought in as the new HC he was the golden boy of the rnd 8 bcing and did a good job of it and was destined for good things all around and he managed to work well with the rest of the HC staff RaH became more about the way you played and who you played with more than the rank and reason behind the game you brough in your friends RaH never wanted top scoreing fleet hoging ego manicas its not what the alliance was based to do. RaHs rnd 9 became more of an intresting exerise for the new command staff than an all out offensive

rnd 9.5 was a medicoure cheating filled round for all any alliance claiming they dont have 1 cheater is lieing mass cheating went on for all and 9.5 was the amuseing image of PA once past witch RaH performed as expected

sure a current HC will fill you in on the politics of rnd 10 as its not my place to say RaHs doing and not doing in the futcher

one thing i can say about RaH is it does exactly what it says on the tin Reduco ad Honore [excuse my spellings ]

i had the best times of my PA life in rah from my abusive **** begining in rnd 1 to my evil intel doings in rnd 3 though 9 i have never been as honored to run something that is a true comunity the people i created RaH with i have met in rl i know what they sound like and i know how they think [apart from Volc] he is still ever elusive to meh these people are my friends beeing retired reminded me that your nothing with out your friends and i do regret the day i retired as i miss the private server convos and the RaH meet Pissups

LENIN RaH HC and Founder Retired

NO FLAMEING ETC
im watching you germania
Herman Goering
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:29   #192
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The History of RaH by the grumpy old man

Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
from Petrus post

...communist propaghanda ...

Hey LENIN, stop in sometime for some vodka and partying
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:29   #193
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
im speakin to good ol LENIN in pm right now

<[ViruS]Aaranaf> 1 vs 1 i always felt we could take rah (lets not get into the debate though, as i undersatdnably know you will disgree)
<LENIN|OUT> no i agree you had a **** load of flack members
<[ViruS]Aaranaf> yeah
<LENIN|OUT> we had 50 members
<[ViruS]Aaranaf> we had 250 members including infection
<LENIN|OUT> good members they may be but in the begining we had 50 strong core
<LENIN|OUT> virus had at least 3X that

thats a HUGE difference. now if RaH was the same size as ViruS but with same memberskil averages or whatever, things coulda been a different story. by a resonable logic, virus could tie up RaH fleets 5x over. so in logic that cancels rah out perhaps, so its some ViruS ships/legion/titans vs Fang/fury? i dunno - makes sense in my mind

btw in my refrance to this we had a strong core to the RaH alliance Virus had a crap load of flack of lesser quality but as the old russian saying goes

"Quantity has a Quality all its own "

no matter how good the RaH core was Virus had 5 guys for ever 1 we had to throw at us they may have been smaller planets but it would tie up RaHs ablity to attack and deffend by the law of averdiges some had to lose roids no matter what deffence came
Herman Goering

Last edited by BLACK_OPPS; 12 Aug 2003 at 02:38.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:30   #194
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Re: Re: The History of RaH by the grumpy old man

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
Hey LENIN, stop in sometime for some vodka and partying

you leave my prity communist properganda alone thx ta

aye bring vodka
Herman Goering
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:32   #195
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
RaH and Virus should have gone to war in r7
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:33   #196
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

you know that was never a possiblity with out damageing fury and they wernt going to have that now
Herman Goering
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:47   #197
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Wars are fun
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:54   #198
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:
you wouldnt believe how many night there were where the guns were locked and loaded (on both sides im sure) only to be called off

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:58   #199
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you wouldnt believe how many night there were where the guns were locked and loaded (on both sides im sure) only to be called off
yep, all of us were sooooo ready, then *poof*
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 03:55   #200
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:

if only ya had put a lesh on viper then none of this would have happend lol

he annoyed more people than a fat man who cant get his ass thought a door one
Herman Goering

Last edited by BLACK_OPPS; 12 Aug 2003 at 04:10.