User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:54   #51
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I can name two from PA's golden period that were a little slack when it came to removing cheats, Legion and Fury.

Now get off your high horse before I have to knock you off it.
Last time you played PA was?

Heh, your welcome to try any time any place - when you know what the hell you are talking about, unfortunatly you are 2.5 rounds out of date.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:44   #52
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix

Heh, your welcome to try any time any place - when you know what the hell you are talking about, unfortunatly you are 2.5 rounds out of date.
The last time I played PA and cared? Round 3.

But, you have a selective memory, just like every single one of you retards who are still play. The fact you're still having the same pointless arguments 3 rounds down the line is a joke.

Also, I may be behind the times, but at least I have a single solitary ****ing clue about what I'm talking about, something that you have never possesed.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:13   #53
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
well,

this turns out to be a nice, constructive discussion :P

grow up and use your time in a better way

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:40   #54
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice
Quote:
I can name two from PA's golden period that were a little slack when it came to removing cheats, Legion and Fury.

Now get off your high horse before I have to knock you off it.
Touché
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 07:51   #55
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

Oh come off it. His point is just as valid as everyone who's crying LDK. Yes, Fury and Legion are 'gone'. But that doesn't mean they are suddenly absolved of their 'crimes'. Of course, it means a lot less, and it doesn't mean that ex-Legion/Fury players can't have opinions. But you can't just say that he's behind the times so he should shut up. I mean, what would cheating accusations against LDK be without their shady reputation?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 17:45   #56
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Perhaps you should admit that you're an alliance and just become an 'Alliance' and stop trying to use other alliances as a means of getting defence?

It seems pretty obvious to me that your members care more for Ðragons than their various alliances, and that they only actually have those alliances to get defence.
It is not my business what alliances do with their members who are part of some battlegroup. The only reason we still have "dual-memberships" is because we wanted to chill r9.5 and knowing that some people want to play serious we told it is OK from our part that they also have their own alliances.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Biusa and many other Wolfpack members did that last round .

And still denied that they didnt care much about their alliance.
Interesting point of view, really. I promised Rabbagast that I (and my galaxy 19:3) would play 100% for WP/Ely - And we did and stayed loyal. I ran 3 battlegroups in Wolfpack with Gorgoroth and also organized a target or two for Ðragons with lizardking and Gorgoroth, every night. We had 6 WP/Ely guys through-out the round, of course we soaked a lot of Wolfpack def. You should check some background info before telling some Ðragons about their motives of being WP. One day I can enlighten you a bit on IRC.

Quote:
Easiest thing would be for other alliances to deny their members Ðragons membership, make them choose.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Olrik

about gor: thx filling me in about his case and yes gor puts alot into the game (hed even beat up allied command members irl if he could :P)
Heh, and that has nothing to do with the game - just that some people are very annoying and have no manners etc.
It's very easy to say this and that on IRC behind some nick, come say it face-to-face.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:44   #57
XeroX

XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
That was my point.

Battlegroup's don't have High Command.
oh?
I was Plush r8 (a titans BG), we had HC's and BC's just like in any alliance...when a BG gets big, someone needs to take control of it (pretty logical, eh?)

Common now honey - bring it on, bring it on
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 20:06   #58
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
We can have anykinda command structure we like.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:37   #59
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
We can have anykinda command structure we like.
And I can log into as many accounts as I'd like. You can't flaunt your power/independance without people reacting.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:09   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
no. we'll take the elevator/stairs and collect any valuable properties those fang'ers possessed
roflmao

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:15   #61
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by XeroX
oh?
I was Plush r8 (a titans BG), we had HC's and BC's just like in any alliance...when a BG gets big, someone needs to take control of it (pretty logical, eh?)
Plush HC did all the main BC work. Plush BC's did smaller, not so vital attacks. People give themselves titles for authority over other levels. HC over BC, BC over member etc. If a BG has a HC that isn't a BC with a fancy title, then they are an alliance.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 00:40   #62
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Plush HC did all the main BC work. Plush BC's did smaller, not so vital attacks. People give themselves titles for authority over other levels. HC over BC, BC over member etc. If a BG has a HC that isn't a BC with a fancy title, then they are an alliance.
Didn't you just answer your own challenge as to why Dragons had HC?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:05   #63
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
Didn't you just answer your own challenge as to why Dragons had HC?
It was hardly a challenge. My point was that Dragons are more of an alliance than any other BG has been in the past. The fact that Dragons have HC and Plush have/had HC bared little importance. The fact that he felt the need to advertise the fact that he was HC of Dragons (A "BG"), on a public board, was important.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:26   #64
Banned
Banned

Quote:
It was hardly a challenge. My point was that Dragons are more of an alliance than any other BG has been in the past. The fact that Dragons have HC and Plush have/had HC bared little importance. The fact that he felt the need to advertise the fact that he was HC of Dragons (A "BG"), on a public board, was important.
I'm HC of Banned.

Now that I've advertized it, does this make Banned more of an alliance than any BG previously?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:30   #65
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
The last time I played PA and cared? Round 3.

But, you have a selective memory, just like every single one of you retards who are still play. The fact you're still having the same pointless arguments 3 rounds down the line is a joke.

Also, I may be behind the times, but at least I have a single solitary ****ing clue about what I'm talking about, something that you have never possesed.
Quote:
Oh come off it. His point is just as valid as everyone who's crying LDK. Yes, Fury and Legion are 'gone'. But that doesn't mean they are suddenly absolved of their 'crimes'. Of course, it means a lot less, and it doesn't mean that ex-Legion/Fury players can't have opinions. But you can't just say that he's behind the times so he should shut up. I mean, what would cheating accusations against LDK be without their shady reputation?
I was refering to current alliances. Who cares about past alliances than no longer exist, except bitter old ***** like yourselves?

Therefore Rids, maybe get a '****ing clue' about current PA instead of PA from 4+ rounds ago. The only thing you've ever had a '****ing clue' about is how to insult people and talk about yourself. Trying to have a go at me about how I play PA now is laughable as you have no '****ing clue'

If you are trying to suggest that cos I was once in Legion that I act now as they did back then you are talking crap. For one thing I was never HC with the authority to kick members.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 01:42   #66
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm HC of Banned.

Now that I've advertized it, does this make Banned more of an alliance than any BG previously?
You are still banned :(
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:10   #67
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
I'm HC of Banned.

No, it makes you an idiot.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:28   #68
Banned
Banned

Quote:
No, it makes you an idiot.
Cheer up assmaggot, I do actually understand what you're trying to say. I was ironicising over your point.

In my opinion lizardking calling himself HC of Dragons doesn't mean a whole lot. It says more about him than Dragons. It does say that he probably cares more about Dragons than any other BG or alliance, but it's much more interesting whether normal members do or not. My BG this round had an unallied BC in part because most of the alliance players had other things to do for their alliance. This is, imho, the right way to run a BG (that is, as an attack group to complement alliances). It is quite clear that a lot of BG members these days are using their alliances as a guarantee rather than their main playing base. A lot of HCs are to blame for this (not the least yourself). With the rise of one-hit wonder alliances (or rather, with the fall of the long standing alliances), members have less reason to invest heavily in their alliances, and more reason to throw in their lot with their friends in informal groups. They then gain the benefit of alliance tech on the one hand, and a more dedicated core on the other. As cypher said in the other thread, LDK deviate from this trend.

Other alliances simply aren't strong enough to hold control over their members. It's not just an issue of BGs taking over, it's an issue of alliances slipping. Look at what happened to nos when they forced their people to choose between BG and alliance. All but one member chose Plush over nos (I dunno stats for other BGs). Alliances are afraid of losing their position in the center and are allowing their members long leashes in hopes of them returning when the going gets tough.

For this round, however, I'm pretty sure a good part of the reason alliances are 'slipping' is because they simply want to take a break. It was meant as an 'in-between' round, and many alliances decided that it'd be a good time to play 'for fun' rather than 'to stay up 20 hours a day refreshing overview.fcg'.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 11:33   #69
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
I was ironicising over your point.
You were 'trolling'.

Quote:
In my opinion lizardking calling himself HC of Dragons doesn't mean a whole lot. It says more about him than Dragons. It does say that he probably cares more about Dragons than any other BG or alliance, but it's much more interesting whether normal members do or not. My BG this round had an unallied BC in part because most of the alliance players had other things to do for their alliance. This is, imho, the right way to run a BG (that is, as an attack group to complement alliances). It is quite clear that a lot of BG members these days are using their alliances as a guarantee rather than their main playing base. A lot of HCs are to blame for this (not the least yourself). With the rise of one-hit wonder alliances (or rather, with the fall of the long standing alliances), members have less reason to invest heavily in their alliances, and more reason to throw in their lot with their friends in informal groups. They then gain the benefit of alliance tech on the one hand, and a more dedicated core on the other. As cypher said in the other thread, LDK deviate from this trend.

Other alliances simply aren't strong enough to hold control over their members. It's not just an issue of BGs taking over, it's an issue of alliances slipping. Look at what happened to nos when they forced their people to choose between BG and alliance. All but one member chose Plush over nos (I dunno stats for other BGs). Alliances are afraid of losing their position in the center and are allowing their members long leashes in hopes of them returning when the going gets tough.

For this round, however, I'm pretty sure a good part of the reason alliances are 'slipping' is because they simply want to take a break. It was meant as an 'in-between' round, and many alliances decided that it'd be a good time to play 'for fun' rather than 'to stay up 20 hours a day refreshing overview.fcg'.
That's better. A genuine un-twatish reply.

I've already said in another thread, that alliances can be to blame for current BG's using them, but next round that should all stop, given the limitations of alliances defending and perhaps attacking together. It will be harder to cooperate with people outside of your alliance.

I agree with you about what happened this round, with BG's doing most attacking and alliances doing very little. The alliance command wanted a rest, leaving the door open for the BG's to become more important to their members.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:38   #70
Banned
Banned

Quote:
You were 'trolling'.

That's better. A genuine un-twatish reply.
How do you know that I don't honestly feel you made an idiot out of yourself and just rambled on like that to placate your ego?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:55   #71
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
To me it seems that BGs are simply a re-evolution of alliances. There is a striking resemblence between alliances as they were in round 2, and BGs as they were in R8.
Now two rounds on BGs have followed the same evolutionary path as R2 alliances have, and are at the same level as fullgrown alliances or getting there.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 02:51   #72
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by XeroX
oh?
Actually, it was more or less ppl who had the motivation to setup some of the attacks we did or attempted to do that had the ops in the channel. Apart from myself, and one or two other persons who handled ppl maitenance within the group. Hardly "HC" though.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 07:52   #73
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
I was refering to current alliances. Who cares about past alliances than no longer exist, except bitter old ***** like yourselves?

Therefore Rids, maybe get a '****ing clue' about current PA instead of PA from 4+ rounds ago. The only thing you've ever had a '****ing clue' about is how to insult people and talk about yourself. Trying to have a go at me about how I play PA now is laughable as you have no '****ing clue'

If you are trying to suggest that cos I was once in Legion that I act now as they did back then you are talking crap. For one thing I was never HC with the authority to kick members.
You were refering to current alliances, who are made up of a great deal of members from alliances that no longer exist. Alliances from the past that didnt really encourage a very tough policy on cheating, well, there own cheating, at least.

PA hasnt changed much, battlegroups are on the rise, but its still a case of the losing side being a bunch of whinging bastards, crying that the guys who are beating them are nothing but a bunch of cheats, and trying to interfere in said alliances internal politics.

The rest of your useless gibbering I'll try to avoid responding to, despite the fact I love a good flamewar, I dont see the point in having some faceless 100lb kid like yourself gob off at me in a typical teenage fashion.

Have a nice day.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 08:18   #74
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
You were refering to current alliances, who are made up of a great deal of members from alliances that no longer exist. Alliances from the past that didnt really encourage a very tough policy on cheating, well, there own cheating, at least.
Alliance policies are governed by their HC.

Sounds like you think that because Player A was once a member of Alliance B who didn't kick Player C for cheating that condemns the whole of Alliance D who Player A is now a part of as a group that don't kick cheats??

Quote:
PA hasnt changed much, battlegroups are on the rise, but its still a case of the losing side being a bunch of whinging bastards, crying that the guys who are beating them are nothing but a bunch of cheats, and trying to interfere in said alliances internal politics.
Some of the people who still play have changed their attitudes, the people who run alliances have changed, therefore alliances attitudes have changed. How many of the alliance HC around these days do you even know, let alone have heard of and therefore feel you have the right to judge?

Quote:
The rest of your useless gibbering I'll try to avoid responding to, despite the fact I love a good flamewar, I dont see the point in having some faceless 100lb kid like yourself gob off at me in a typical teenage fashion.

Have a nice day.
If you don't have any arguement against the points I make just say so, no need to resort to petty insults. Don't pretend to know me.

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:12   #75
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Generally when an alliance kicks someone they don't readmitted back into said alliance. At least that's what I thought.
oh!
but its okey for eclipse to recruit former cheaters?

you answer him to rescue yourself and dig yourself even further down.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 22:28   #76
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
oh!
but its okey for eclipse to recruit former cheaters?

you answer him to rescue yourself and dig yourself even further down.
What?

What I said is true, generally if someone breaks the rules of an alliance they get kicked out said alliance - but in this game, called Planetarion incase you have trouble reading or remembering that, said ex-members then get recruited quite quickly. It happened when people were kicked from Fury or Legion, other alliances pounced on them to get 'quality' members.

Your comment is null and void since I was saying that when I kick someone from Eclipse, they don't get readmitted into Eclipse. When I recruited (for Wrath and Eclipse), the issue of cheating generally doesnt come up, but for alliance rep sake you generally don't accept known cheats. Of course, they could counter that with their use especially if they play legit and realize what it will cost them to cheat again. It's not all black and white, I'm sure nearly everyone has cheated at somepoint Mr Farmbat and to exclude someone who doesnt have an alliance for a crime from a past round can be niave - it all depends on the severity.

For example. I wouldn't say no to Lokken or Rampage into Eclipse, who tolerated account swapping within our galaxy during r5. I already stated many many times that I have cheated myself in past rounds, but I can fully attest to the fact I never did cheat personally after I was made a Fury command member.
(I knew of account swapping within my galaxy during r5 but I did not partake in it in trading my own account over. I was far too busy with Wrath to care about such trivial things. I can't even name my entire r5 Galaxy nowadays.) Burn me at the stake if you wish for past crimes, but I now take responsibility into my own hands and try to remove cheats from my alliance.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 01:07   #77
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
What?

What I said is true, generally if someone breaks the rules of an alliance they get kicked out said alliance - but in this game, called Planetarion incase you have trouble reading or remembering that, said ex-members then get recruited quite quickly. It happened when people were kicked from Fury or Legion, other alliances pounced on them to get 'quality' members.

Your comment is null and void since I was saying that when I kick someone from Eclipse, they don't get readmitted into Eclipse. When I recruited (for Wrath and Eclipse), the issue of cheating generally doesnt come up, but for alliance rep sake you generally don't accept known cheats. Of course, they could counter that with their use especially if they play legit and realize what it will cost them to cheat again. It's not all black and white, I'm sure nearly everyone has cheated at somepoint Mr Farmbat and to exclude someone who doesnt have an alliance for a crime from a past round can be niave - it all depends on the severity.

For example. I wouldn't say no to Lokken or Rampage into Eclipse, who tolerated account swapping within our galaxy during r5. I already stated many many times that I have cheated myself in past rounds, but I can fully attest to the fact I never did cheat personally after I was made a Fury command member.
(I knew of account swapping within my galaxy during r5 but I did not partake in it in trading my own account over. I was far too busy with Wrath to care about such trivial things. I can't even name my entire r5 Galaxy nowadays.) Burn me at the stake if you wish for past crimes, but I now take responsibility into my own hands and try to remove cheats from my alliance.
kk but i ment when eclipse was formed they recruited many ppl with "skelletons in theire closets" so that ******master or what he was called had an good point.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 17:15   #78
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Logbat, shut up, or I will post something here... some r6 stuff *hint hint*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote