User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:55   #51
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont play pa, visit school more
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:35.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:59   #52
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Dont play pa, visit school more ;(
Is anyone capable of answering a question in a polite manner anymore? I simply asked how they came to the figures - ie what were the total score loss and gain for LDK for the evening?

Now that we have had several "yer fik as pig****!!!!111 me > j00" answer does someone actually wanna give the one I Asked for?

HC's should set a better example Lyrtas, you sound like a 12 year old kid with his stock answer of "I know you are, you said you are so what am I?".

I understand the statement I made about 12M, salvage etc was out of context with the original statement but I couldn't be arsed to edit it as I still wondered what the atual figures for score loss/gain were.

Now do we think it possible for someone to rise above thier mental retardation and actually give me the answer I Was asking for?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:04   #53
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar

mental retardation

there are special schools for your type
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:07   #54
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
there are special schools for your type
And this is evidently the only place people with your lack of mental agility are allowed to write.

It's not hard - it was a question, noithing more. Are you all so twisted that you can't even manage to answer a simple question with some fairly straightforward numbers that I as a peon and lazy fker (cba to read through pilkara) are not privy to?

Forget it, as long as some of your ships were killed thats good enough.

/me off to play golf - have a good one :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:07   #55
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Is anyone capable of answering a question in a polite manner anymore? I simply asked how they came to the figures - ie what were the total score loss and gain for LDK for the evening?

Now that we have had several "yer fik as pig****!!!!111 me > j00" answer does someone actually wanna give the one I Asked for?

HC's should set a better example Lyrtas, you sound like a 12 year old kid with his stock answer of "I know you are, you said you are so what am I?".

I understand the statement I made about 12M, salvage etc was out of context with the original statement but I couldn't be arsed to edit it as I still wondered what the atual figures for score loss/gain were.

Now do we think it possible for someone to rise above thier mental retardation and actually give me the answer I Was asking for?
i think the stats were posted earlier on already...? read that :P

p.s.! always fun to be attacked when you go out:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:09   #56
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
i think the stats were posted earlier on already...? read that :P

p.s.! always fun to be attacked when you go out:P
thank you

an answer, not neccessarily theone I was after but a start

I'll have another browse through the forums, the only figure I've seen bandied about so far is the final total of 12M but I Was just interested to know what the total of loss/gain seperately were.

Quote:
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:23   #57
gadas

gadas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
thank you

an answer, not neccessarily theone I was after but a start

I'll have another browse through the forums, the only figure I've seen bandied about so far is the final total of 12M but I Was just interested to know what the total of loss/gain seperately were.
12mil was taken from ldk arbiter

ldk has 250k roids so you can calculate day growth by yourself
formula to calculate total loss: 12 mil + growth
hope you can manage to calc yourself now

PS: if not ask Storebo for help
gadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:43   #58
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by zerocore
Seems u guys have problems with calcing , let me explain u something:

Growth - Loss = -12M
Loss = 12M + Growth

I hope your brains work well enought to digest what i just wrote...
ZEROCORE the story telller.

You lost 9k roids alone this is about 8-9 mio score. All those battles together show more then a netloss of 3 mil score. Even with your supergrowthrate because you have so many more roids then all alliances attacking you (quiet not true from the stats i have seen and you claiming ldk is only 80-100 planets) you cant catch up on 300+ mio lost score by closures which should be included in your postings. Seeing you claimed only having 80+ members in another post i think today about 10% of your real planets got closed. Scorpio, Nacho, Wishmaster, Shadowsas, meddy, draki, sjor and a couple big ones i only got the names to.
Along with many of their friends and siblings.
That is a sad trend imo and if you go on like this, you will run out of members before any other alliance runs out of fleets

Btw why isnt loki covered ? ;/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:49   #59
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas

saying about 90% of the roids are initiated and each roid generating 25 score per tick that would be per roid 24h*25 score per roid per day. (600)
Assuming that 90% of the roids are initiated leads to a number of 225.000 initated roids. Summing to a total of 135 mio scoregrowth from roids.. The number is abit missleading and is normally abit lower considering 25% of the roids are eroids which only produce half the score unless you build pds. As stocked ressources give only 5% This would lead us rougly to about 100-110 mio score you gain per day. Supstracting the Eoniumcosts for launches i would say your netgain is over the thumb 100 mio Score. The battles dont display you losing only 88 mil score in total and the 10 big planets beeing closed produce no score and will also get deleted so afterall i think you post purely PR.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:54   #60
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
focht, no offence... but stating draki got closed and saying he's ldk makes you look so utterly stupid:/ heck he's been one of our main worries.. as he organised prolly most of the attacks on us... and sjor aint ever been ldk either... you should know better:/
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:56   #61
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
focht, they said that arbiter shows 12mil loss, what the **** do you want from them?
Drvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:08   #62
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
focht, no offence... but stating draki got closed and saying he's ldk makes you look so utterly stupid:/ heck he's been one of our main worries.. as he organised prolly most of the attacks on us... and sjor aint ever been ldk either... you should know better:/
Both defended LDK and were closed as a part of an LDK Bg. If they actually are or not doesnt really matter for the fact that LDK lost about 10 biggish planets last night to closure and quiet more planets in the lower score area. The battle at sliekas and his galm8s place was impossible to calc as half of the defenders were closed each time hehe. So infact i do see a trend there, if one or 2 planets were only accountsharing friends which dont belong to LDK then thats tough****, fact is they defended LDK
@ Drvar im quiet simply stating that their arbiter is afaik wrong or they are making up a pr story if thats more direct for you
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:15   #63
gadas

Quote:
"Supstracting the Eoniumcosts for launches i would say your netgain is over the thumb 100 mio Score. The battles dont display you losing only 88 mil score in total and the 10 big planets beeing closed produce no score and will also get deleted so afterall i think you post purely PR."

Ask Storebo to calc fs 100 + 12 != 88mil it is 112mil
+you should consider salvage gained by defenders and not all
defending planets were LDK but form paralel/cluster etc.
And score loss in arbiter doesn't take into account closed planets as they aren't deleted yet.
Don't make a fool of yourself
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:25   #64
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm... LDK claiming to have only lost 12 mill is sort of wrong. On a Derbios planet in cluster 15 he was about 57 mill when we launched on him with 57mill in metal stored up. When we landed he had spent all of that and was about 68mill. After the 3/4 combat ticks he was back to 55mill. THAT alone is a (roughly) a 13mill drop in score. On top of that he didnt get any roids so it is my opinion that LDK stating that they only lost 12mill all together is wrong since the above sceneario doesnt take any of the defenders into account.

And yes I know, not all defenders where LDK and most likely the majority werent. But there where some that where and they did lose some ships.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:27   #65
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Both defended LDK and were closed as a part of an LDK Bg. If they actually are or not doesnt really matter for the fact that LDK lost about 10 biggish planets last night to closure and quiet more planets in the lower score area. The battle at sliekas and his galm8s place was impossible to calc as half of the defenders were closed each time hehe. So infact i do see a trend there, if one or 2 planets were only accountsharing friends which dont belong to LDK then thats tough****, fact is they defended LDK
@ Drvar im quiet simply stating that their arbiter is afaik wrong or they are making up a pr story if thats more direct for you
thats ****ing horse **** LDK dont have BG's at all thats like saying DTA is an LDK bg cause some of them def me
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:42   #66
gadas

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
Hmm... LDK claiming to have only lost 12 mill is sort of wrong. On a Derbios planet in cluster 15 he was about 57 mill when we launched on him with 57mill in metal stored up. When we landed he had spent all of that and was about 68mill. After the 3/4 combat ticks he was back to 55mill. THAT alone is a (roughly) a 13mill drop in score. On top of that he didnt get any roids so it is my opinion that LDK stating that they only lost 12mill all together is wrong since the above sceneario doesnt take any of the defenders into account.

And yes I know, not all defenders where LDK and most likely the majority werent. But there where some that where and they did lose some ships.
omg
i mean can you get more stupid
I tried my best to give numbers and explian it to make it easy to understand and still you cant get it...

Ok i'll do it in a way wich is understandable to you
LDK score loss shows only 12mil because we .. CHEAT
bots bots wallhack etc
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:50   #67
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
You was last tyime we spoke online. U havent been account swapping ahve u?

mmm

/me wonders
Hehe, Forest maybe you should get your facts Straight, mmm is not LDK, he is Section So therefore he is not an LDK officer ok? Hope that clears that up for you.
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:12   #68
zerocore
drow

zerocore is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
saying about 90% of the roids are initiated and each roid generating 25 score per tick that would be per roid 24h*25 score per roid per day. (600)
Assuming that 90% of the roids are initiated leads to a number of 225.000 initated roids. Summing to a total of 135 mio scoregrowth from roids.. The number is abit missleading and is normally abit lower considering 25% of the roids are eroids which only produce half the score unless you build pds. As stocked ressources give only 5% This would lead us rougly to about 100-110 mio score you gain per day. Supstracting the Eoniumcosts for launches i would say your netgain is over the thumb 100 mio Score. The battles dont display you losing only 88 mil score in total and the 10 big planets beeing closed produce no score and will also get deleted so afterall i think you post purely PR.
I'll say it once: if u don't know how to calc - don't do it!

1. Did u included those 10-15% of resources for minister/GC position?
2. Did u added salvage?
3. You sure that all defenders were LDK members?
4. Closed planets doesn't counts (and not all planets u said are LDK)

P.S. to annoy u a bit more our growth at the time i'm posting is... +17M score

R5 - 19:21:8 - zerocore of syndicate - LDK
R6 - 29:4:1 - Dark Templar of Evil Prime - LDK - #58
R7 - 2:6:2 - Malekith the Witch King of Naggarond - LDK BC
R8 - 26:10:7 - Darksorrow The Demon Hunter of Altar of Elders - LDK BC - #94
R9 - 33:2:1 - Infernal Battlefield of Acheron - "LDK" - #286
R9.5 - 23:9:1 - The Blackguard of Infernal Underdark - LDK HC - #6
R10 - 19:2:9 - BlackGuard of The Dark Armoury - FAnG/LDK BG - #4
zerocore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:15   #69
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
omg
i mean can you get more stupid
I tried my best to give numbers and explian it to make it easy to understand and still you cant get it...

Ok i'll do it in a way wich is understandable to you
LDK score loss shows only 12mil because we .. CHEAT
bots bots wallhack etc
Excuse me but I think you misunderstood my post. I am stating that LDK claiming to ONLY have lost about 12mill is inaccurate since Derbios planet alone lost about 13mill. That is not counting what LDK members that defended lost and on the other planets. I am not presuming to know how much LDK lost, but I know that it was more than 12mill.

Now exactly what is your problem?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:17   #70
zamoda

zamoda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You was last tyime we spoke online. U havent been account swapping ahve u?

mmm

/me wonders

When did i say to you that i was ldk officer?
zamoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:17   #71
gadas

Quote:
Excuse me but I think you misunderstood my post. I am stating that LDK claiming to ONLY have lost about 12mill is inaccurate since Derbios planet alone lost about 13mill. That is not counting what LDK members that defended lost and on the other planets. I am not presuming to know how much LDK lost, but I know that it was more than 12mill.

Now exactly what is your problem?
UNFECKINGBELIEVABLE!!!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:20   #72
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

the PS made laugh out loud

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:22   #73
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
UNFECKINGBELIEVABLE!!!
hehe why doesnt this response suprise me. Seems when reasonable people are trying to have a discussion and 1 party is not willing to answer or comment they revert to .....

PS: my original post was not directed at your post which must have been posted just when i posted mine. But I suppose since it was right after yours you took it as an attack on your post. hehe

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:25   #74
zamoda

gadas,
I love you
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:26   #75
zamoda

Quote:
hehe why doesnt this response suprise me. Seems when reasonable people are trying to have a discussion and 1 party is not willing to answer or comment they revert to .....

PS: my original post was not directed at your post which must have been posted just when i posted mine. But I suppose since it was right after yours you took it as an attack on your post. hehe
Look boy, where did Lrytas mentioned that LDK has lost like a total of 12m score???

that was a net change for alliances since YESTERDAY
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:26   #76
gadas

Quote:
Originally posted by zamoda
gadas,
I love you
I don't you fag
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:30   #77
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally posted by zamoda
Look boy, where did Lrytas mentioned that LDK has lost like a total of 12m score???

that was a net change for alliances since YESTERDAY
Yes I realize that, and I am stating that I have a hard time beliving that. Yes, granted I dont have the LDK memberslist and such and I am not privy to a lot of internal info. But it stands to reason that if Derbios planet lost 13mill alone, that the net change in LDK score has to be greater than 13mill since as far as I am aware LDK did not really attack last night and primarily was defending.

Thats where I am coming from.

Now I am not sure who posted the 12mill fact, too lazy to look it up but I never stated it was lyrtas that did. Also it is possible that I am wrong in that case you are welcome to correct my mistake, but show your reasoning to, coz its possible that you missed some info to.

I would like to continue this discussion but class calls, be back later to read your replies

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:18   #78
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by zerocore
I'll say it once: if u don't know how to calc - don't do it!

1. Did u included those 10-15% of resources for minister/GC position?
2. Did u added salvage?
3. You sure that all defenders were LDK members?
4. Closed planets doesn't counts (and not all planets u said are LDK)

P.S. to annoy u a bit more our growth at the time i'm posting is... +17M score
as not all LDK are ministers or GC the bonus will have only a limited change in 250k roids in total the change would be in my guess about 2-3 % meaning every 4th ldk is a Minister (P.S you dont play pa long do you ? a gc only gets 10% while ministers only get 5% so i dont know why you get somewhere 15%)
That would be for 100 mil score gainning per day about 2-3 mil difference, i dont see how this influences the overall calc.

Why would i need to add salvage, if you were saying the majority of the defenders were not ldk ldk wouldnt get the salvage either so your point 2+3 are contradicting each other. Also many of them were escort planets so im sure they are not in your "arbiter of real members" eventho for the universe the dedicated 3 mio planets with FI only fleets count as LDK even if you denie their existance and say its only dedicated friends who all use the inetcafe and defend and escort in the middle of the night.

closed planets dont count ? thats more ridiculous, seeing 8 of the planets closed are ldk and they have atleast 20-30k roids together which are in your growthcalculation mystically included even if they dont grow as they are closed. 20-30k roids = 10% you made above a fuss about 2-3% of total difference while you now balantly ignore 10% in your calc. It seems you should start to learn to calc. especially if closed planets are deleted = scoreloss then i would say those 8+ planets represent a good portion of score where you dont get salvage for when lost
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:22   #79
gadas

Quote:
as not all LDK are ministers or GC the bonus will have only a limited change in 250k roids in total the change would be in my guess about 2-3 % meaning every 4th ldk is a Minister (P.S you dont play pa long do you ? a gc only gets 10% while ministers only get 5% so i dont know why you get somewhere 15%)
That would be for 100 mil score gainning per day about 2-3 mil difference, i dont see how this influences the overall calc.

Why would i need to add salvage, if you were saying the majority of the defenders were not ldk ldk wouldnt get the salvage either so your point 2+3 are contradicting each other. Also many of them were escort planets so im sure they are not in your "arbiter of real members" eventho for the universe the dedicated 3 mio planets with FI only fleets count as LDK even if you denie their existance and say its only dedicated friends who all use the inetcafe and defend and escort in the middle of the night.

closed planets dont count ? thats more ridiculous, seeing 8 of the planets closed are ldk and they have atleast 20-30k roids together which are in your growthcalculation mystically included even if they dont grow as they are closed. 20-30k roids = 10% you made above a fuss about 2-3% of total difference while you now balantly ignore 10% in your calc. It seems you should start to learn to calc. especially if closed planets are deleted = scoreloss then i would say those 8+ planets represent a good portion of score where you dont get salvage for when lost
i don't see a point in arguiing with you
and i think you are right here we need to learn to calc can you lend Storebo to teach us calcing if not Sonnerbomber (or waht is his nick) will be ok too.
Thanks in advance
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:24   #80
gadas

tw i count only 3 planets from LDK closed yesterday from list wich was provided in this thread. As shadowsas was closed a long time ago.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:40   #81
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
i don't see a point in arguiing with you
and i think you are right here we need to learn to calc can you lend Storebo to teach us calcing if not Sonnerbomber (or waht is his nick) will be ok too.
Thanks in advance
Im sorry neither of them belongs to my alliance so infact you must make your first contact with them yourself, a good tip would be to go into #ToT for that.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:41   #82
zerocore
drow

Quote:

Oh, seems i mistyped ministers/GC bonus income, my fault.
But does your arbiter scans planets? I mean how can arbiter show score loss coz of planet's closure?
And who said that majority of defenders aren't LDK?
Anyway, even if there was only one LDK member, he would get his salvage as all other defenders, so calc it in too please

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:16   #83
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Hehe, Forest maybe you should get your facts Straight, mmm is not LDK, he is Section So therefore he is not an LDK officer ok? Hope that clears that up for you.
Lets see.

LDK are lying cheating scum.
Section were lying cheating scum.

I SEE WHY I GET CONFUSED!

fs
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:53   #84
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by genosse27
free roids at loki
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?groupid=1381997245
Now there is someone who deserves to lose a few roids

As for only 12 million LDK loses over the night, even with their growth that can't possibly be right, defence lost about 120mil score in C15 alone, even with salvage and non-LDK planets defending thats a lot more than 12 mil. Having said that tho, whats the 'official' LDK member count again?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:53   #85
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Lets see.

LDK are lying cheating scum.
Section were lying cheating scum.

I SEE WHY I GET CONFUSED!

fs
don't be a hypocrite... it doesn't suit ya... you're boring me now forest:/
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:26   #86
zerocore
drow

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Now there is someone who deserves to lose a few roids

As for only 12 million LDK loses over the night, even with their growth that can't possibly be right, defence lost about 120mil score in C15 alone, even with salvage and non-LDK planets defending thats a lot more than 12 mil. Having said that tho, whats the 'official' LDK member count again?
I think you have forgot something.
Our saved resources for example (look at the top LDK planets in pilkara).
I don't even know why i'm trying to explain u all this.
Seems it's just useless as you just want to believe in that, in what u want to believe...
Well maybe it's right way to go, maybe it will help you to keep morale of your members hight enought to make another strike. GO LEMMINGS GO! etc.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:36   #87
nORB
Useless_Painkiller

nORB is an unknown quantity at this point
r5 – 29:14:10 Depeche Domain of Useless Garbage (in own time #2 galaxy) (CROSSFARMING - quick way to high ranks)
r6 – 12:24:11 Painkiller of Uninvited Guest (in own time #7 galaxy) (FREEZING HUMAN - no kill no fun)
r7 – 28:9:6 Violator of Hidden Pain (BASHING MONSTER - c28 horror)
r8 – 21:2:4 The dead of night of Pain in the ass (sucking TERRAN - too many powerful sentinels)
r9 – 15:4:8 lamers outside of n00b inside (PIGGYBACKING MASTER - after WEET split)
r9.5 – 40:10:2 Painless_userKiller of Useless_Painkiller ( #8 in the UNIVERSE )
I'm simply LDK member who don't want to occupy any post of having any additional worries
nORB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:41   #88
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by nORB
This post may well make more sense than the entire previous thread!