User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:07   #1
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Fun!!

Enjoy :-)

Tick 1 http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1771986299

Tick 2 http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=278066357

Last edited by Bashar; 2 Jul 2003 at 02:06.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:07   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
By the way, Defenders are LDK, attackers are...... ummmmm..... everyone else.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:13   #3
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
So I assume you'll be staying for next tick too, given you're enthusiasm to boast?

If I'm reading the scan correctly there's a lot more defenders arriving next tick, than there is attackers.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:24   #4
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
"The target planet is closed and under the protection of the creators. Your scan was cancelled!"

Was trying to scan a planet attacking LDK (probably a counter)...

RAWR!

too bad his ships are still flying towards target though

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:24   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
This night, LDK will enseal victory over round 9.5.

Attackers dont start pulling please
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:25   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
So I assume you'll be staying for next tick too, given you're enthusiasm to boast?

If I'm reading the scan correctly there's a lot more defenders arriving next tick, than there is attackers.
That was boasting??

I am merely pointing out it is a nice report, everyone likes to see big battles. Hence, it is fun.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:31   #7
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar

I am merely pointing out it is a nice report, everyone likes to see big battles. Hence, it is fun.
Was it? Defenders losing 2 million more than the attackers. Attackers having to pull, due to defence.

I'll bet over the following ticks, the sum of attacking score lost will outweigh that of defending score lost.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:33   #8
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
It obviously is a success, looking at the number of Arrows/Vults lost, i *assume* the planet in question once was the owner of the majority of those. Seeing as the purpose of the attack was to kill as much as possible of him, they did that.

edit, are attackers pulling?

Thats like declaring half of them dead, what a luvly move.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:38   #9
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
It obviously is a success, looking at the number of Arrows/Vults lost, i *assume* the planet in question once was the owner of the majority of those. Seeing as the purpose of the attack was to kill as much as possible of him, they did that.
Well in that sense it was. But LDK are hardly a one man army (yes I know, arn't I funny?). I still think overall score loss (and roid loss, in most cases) is a better indicator of battle success.

Quote:
Thats like declaring half of them dead, what a luvly move.
My guess would be more than half.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:20   #10
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
[03:10] *** Sonnenbomber changes topic to ' RECALL FROM 15:6:22!!! THX ALL WHO JOINED THE ATTACK; WE VE DONE OUR JOB VERY WELL - A LOT LDK FLEET IS DEAD AND A LOT OTHER LDK PLANETS GET FLEETCATCHED OR COUNTERED ATM! THX AGAIN! DONT WORRY ABOUT FLEETLOOSES - IT WAS IT WORTH AND A GREAT FUN! '

So, 2 ticks of attack on LDK.

Not a single roid stolen, and your losses were equal to LDK.

I pray to god, that a load of your members forget to pull their fleets next tick, that will be a good battle report

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:25   #11
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Bye bye roid-fleet.
Bye bye attackers the coming ticks.

Funny how attackers never learn, even more funny how many dumb vultures there are out there still launching eta 8.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:38   #12
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
[03:10] *** Sonnenbomber changes topic to ' RECALL FROM 15:6:22!!! THX ALL WHO JOINED THE ATTACK; WE VE DONE OUR JOB VERY WELL - A LOT LDK FLEET IS DEAD AND A LOT OTHER LDK PLANETS GET FLEETCATCHED OR COUNTERED ATM! THX AGAIN! DONT WORRY ABOUT FLEETLOOSES - IT WAS IT WORTH AND A GREAT FUN! '

So, 2 ticks of attack on LDK.

Not a single roid stolen, and your losses were equal to LDK.

I pray to god, that a load of your members forget to pull their fleets next tick, that will be a good battle report

losses were not equal that is a lie contradicting the BR.
tick 1 saw teh defenders lose about 2 mil more whiiel tick 2 was pretty much even, there fore ldk loses more ships than attackers...

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:41   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Event_Horizon
tick 1 saw teh defenders lose about 2 mil more whiiel tick 2 was pretty much even, there fore ldk loses more ships than attackers...
Losses are about equal when you consider salvage, but the job was done, we achieved more than we originally set out to achieve.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:44   #14
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
You seem to forget defenders get 25% of their losses back in salvage.

N e ways, thanks Bashar for the nice BR's.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:44   #15
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Quote:

Tick 1 defenders get about 2,3mill score back in salvage=equal.
Tick 2 defenders get about 2mill score back in salvage=teh winz.
(;

(main objective was still reached though, he lost a shedload of shippies)
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:50   #16
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Defending Your Planet :Salvage

Salvage is a bonus which all defenders at a planet gain. After a battle, wreckage remains floating in orbit around a planet. The defenders each can reclaim 25% of their lost fleet value, and use this towards negating their losses.

http://main.planetarion.com/manual/?...ction=military

Must be a bit hard finding the salvage of your destroyed ships in all the rubble especially with so many fleet involved in the battle but let's give it a go. :eek:
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:01   #17
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
The battlereport from tick 3 should be fun
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:07   #18
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Tick 3: http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1086060254

My my, now that's what I call a success!
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:09   #19
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I'll bet over the following ticks, the sum of attacking score lost will outweigh that of defending score lost.
Without a doubt, in mass recalls there are always attackers who don't recall, so we'll be seeing entire fleets killed and very little (if any) LDK loss over the next 2/3/4 ticks.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:10   #20
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader

hello sugar

(now that's multi-interpretable (sp?))

— Scorpio
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:13   #21
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

You think so sweetie? It's going to be some eventful 17 days that's for sure.

I hope you win Scorp
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:15   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Without a doubt, in mass recalls there are always attackers who don't recall, so we'll be seeing entire fleets killed and very little (if any) LDK loss over the next 2/3/4 ticks.

70% of the attackers didn't recall however. That's a rather heavy dent in whoever's arsenal which was attacking.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:40   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Anyone remember the day's when BCs simply got the job done and didn't brag about it ? Anyone remember when the top alliances respective commands were made of people who would have ripped LDK to shreads given most of the universe supporting them ? Dignity is something a lot of you need to work on keeping, weather your winning or losing at least try and keep your self respect.

LDK 372354 - 0 Alliances with newbie commands.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:58   #24
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Anyone remember the day's when BCs simply got the job done and didn't brag about it ? Anyone remember when the top alliances respective commands were made of people who would have ripped LDK to shreads given most of the universe supporting them ? Dignity is something a lot of you need to work on keeping, weather your winning or losing at least try and keep your self respect.

LDK 372354 - 0 Alliances with newbie commands.

hicks its sad how **** these allinces are
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:14   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
And so, the gap between LDK and everybody else widens...
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:20   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Another failed attack vs LDK, honestly this is just sad.
I loved working with them in r8 and I still respect they're dedication.

People posting crap like how the attackers won this fight are morons ...
LDK is still outplaying the best of the rest.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:28   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
/me fluffles Hicks
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:46   #28
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
A lot of bragging and flaming about one unsucessful attack. There's been other LDK planets under fire though tonight - have they been any better ?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:56   #29
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

I'm countering 2 targets atm...
But they both lost their fleet, so my roidcap om 1k planets is close to 1%

— Scorpio
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:59   #30
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
In the end LDK will lose. There's just too many attackers. Even if a few dosen of them lose their fleets. It's just a matter of time.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:02   #31
Yaroslav
Whooopaa!

Yaroslav can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Anyone remember the day's when BCs simply got the job done and didn't brag about it ?
Always thought that THAT was the main purpose of the game.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:13   #32
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader

Fur the sake of fun and action.. Tick 1 and 2 where good...

But well. In 3th tick... Everything was lost, that was gained in Tick 1 and 2...

Thunder goes up a few ranks.. That's the only good point a see now..
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:08   #33
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
This night, LDK will enseal victory over round 9.5.

Attackers dont start pulling please
I thought it was common knowledge noone could win round 9.5, since it's not a real round.
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:11   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
I thought it was common knowledge noone could win round 9.5, since it's not a real round.

I thought it was common knowledge this will be such an overused excuse vommited at the end of the round by the alliances being owned
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:17   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BDB
hicks its sad how **** these allinces are
Give me back the days when BC's were as hard as nails, stuck to their job, ate gravel and occasionally got a pint at the working man's club if they were lucky

Occaisonally they used something called strategy as well, apparently, whatever that is.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:17   #36
Dreadnought

Bashar you should delete this thread
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:33   #37
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Bashar you should delete this thread
I disagree, it is nice to see a bit of action in the game after so long, I don't remember the last time I saw a combat report. The game was getting boring, this has brought a bit more life back into it. The issue for me is nothing to do with who won or lost, it is the fact that last night was more fun than I have had any other night this round. As such, I have reason to be pleased. I just hope these sort of battles become common again.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:36   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Arent there any descent BC's left??
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:37   #39
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
I disagree, it is nice to see a bit of action in the game after so long, I don't remember the last time I saw a combat report. The game was getting boring, this has brought a bit more life back into it. The issue for me is nothing to do with who won or lost, it is the fact that last night was more fun than I have had any other night this round. As such, I have reason to be pleased. I just hope these sort of battles become common again.
If suiciding eclipse ships gives u kick then so be it......
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:48   #40
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
fwiw, most of the ships dying on tick 3 were not ours. Eclipse's score growth for today is 2.23% (comparing with 2.36% for LDK), so we obviously did not suffer large-scale losses.

Nevertheless, tick 3 is what is commonly referred to as a '****-up'.

The first two ticks were good, fairly even score losses overall, but resulting in the loss of most of the defending planet's CO fleet. It also caused LDK to use up an awful lot of defence, which did leave (albeit quite few) gaps to be exploited by counter-attacks later on.

Tick 3 was simply a failure to recall, which is really the responsibility of the planets involved - most of which were not ours
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:14   #41
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
LDK overally -191 roids this night. Have fun.
________
Honda RA099

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:31.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:18   #42
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
fwiw, most of the ships dying on tick 3 were not ours. Eclipse's score growth for today is 2.23% (comparing with 2.36% for LDK), so we obviously did not suffer large-scale losses.

Nevertheless, tick 3 is what is commonly referred to as a '****-up'.

The first two ticks were good, fairly even score losses overall, but resulting in the loss of most of the defending planet's CO fleet. It also caused LDK to use up an awful lot of defence, which did leave (albeit quite few) gaps to be exploited by counter-attacks later on.

Tick 3 was simply a failure to recall, which is really the responsibility of the planets involved - most of which were not ours

rob u looking at the same attacks i did u got thrue on 3 planet i belive all of them smaller no major attack did any dmage
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:28   #43
Bootlord
Baldy

Bootlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
salvage owns though :P
R4 293:20:2 Rzarector of the 6th Circle [Defcon]
R5 23:13:14 Ephemeron of The unbreakable [Wrath][Defcon]
R6 Cba of pa when i need to graduate [RL]
R7 27:16:25 The addiction and satisfaction of hearing you screaming for mercy [Titans][Defcon]
R8 41:7:3 The storyteller of the last Saga [Titans][Plush][Defcon]
R9 Cba of playing pa [RL]
R9,5 36:5:24 It's just one of Those days [LDK][Kamikaze]
Bootlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:31   #44
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
personally i think sliekas organised this all as he wants #1 planet
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote