User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:30   #1
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Block hype again

They say that some things never change. And oh so true of Planetarion.

You know, this is to all you "block hype" mongers, ie, Yeh, SilverSmoke, and anyone else agreeing with them (okay, so noone in their right mind would believe a word Yeh says, but the point is valid).

This is the message....

It doesn't matter one bit if the information you are posting is true or not. More than likely it's NOT true, and more than likely you are WRONG (shock concept to grasp I know). But the rumours YOU spread, the worry YOU create by saying for example Eclipse is blocked with ToT, or Oly is blocked with RaH and Virus or whatever, the fear YOU put in peoples minds are what causes blocks.

HC of alliance C 1: "Hey, did you hear that Alliance A blocked with B?"
HC of alliance C 2: "****, we may be in trouble, let's start talking with Alliance D just in case.

Despite the rumours being false, we now get:

HC of alliance A 1: "**** sake, C is working with D against us"
HC of alliance A 2: "Gah, we're gonna have to sort something with B"

It's a simple concept to grasp, but something you lot have difficulty comprehending.

SHUT THE **** UP

It's YOU that causes most blocks through rumour mongering and scare mongering. Some ****tard tells you something false because he knows you're an AD troll and will rush there to post and get the attention from breaking the news. In the meantime the hype it creates allows the creator to make the block he wants with justification.

STAY OFF AD. SHUT THE HELL UP. DO US ALL A FAVOUR.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:35   #2
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Agreed, 110% on the money.

Winner.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:39   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
pet: would you like to mod ad? :P
i agree with pet.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:41   #4
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Silversmoke for bringing back another of the worst parts of planetarion. Cant you people play one round without spamming the forums with lies in order to get the universe to win the round for you? I mean seriously.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:42   #5
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
soooooo true

nice point petru... always funny to watch though
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 02:14   #6
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to think rumour spreading in your favour was a valid tactic to get people either on your side, or fighting your enemy.

I haven't forumlated my opinion yet given the nature of this round. However, Petru is correct in that rumours and half-truths do occasionally force big decision that affect everyone in PA.

If people truely believe they are telling the truth due to evidence they have seen then I would'nt expect them to stand back and let the blockers win just for the sake of the game, to stop more creation of blocks. Alliance HC's never have, and never will.

No doubt some monkey will accuse Petru (and anyone who replies agreeing) of making this thread as a way of passing off the blocking his own alliance is part of.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 02:23   #7
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Scouse I think there is a place for rumors and half truths. But in this situation the subject is an outright lie.

Lies are certainly valid. So is criticising them. I just hope by now people are intelligent enough to be skeptical of info. I still remember past rounds where people bit hook line and sinker into complete fabrications and were very easily manipulated into playing for the interests of others.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 02:29   #8
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point
It's just like a self-fulfiling prophecy...
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 03:16   #9
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
I'm confused.
Vision has ties with Oly?
Why didn't anyone tell me.
*Shakes fist at HC*

Seriously now, some people are complete morons, why do they try to blatently lie on the forums expecting to get away with it ...
I'll never know
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 03:32   #10
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Petru4tehwin!

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 04:21   #11
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hardly rocket science.

Considering my replies so far to all the block hype threads, I doubt I really need to say I agree.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 04:46   #12
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not convinced that Silversmoke or Yeh actually know any better.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 08:00   #13
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
If there is ever a reason to cooperate then look at the top of the universe, find out who is in charge there and then work together to bring them down. Then say bye bye to each other and give it a fair fight for those top places again.

hAl
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 09:24   #14
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
If there is ever a reason to cooperate then look at the top of the universe, find out who is in charge there and then work together to bring them down. Then say bye bye to each other and give it a fair fight for those top places again.

hAl
it doesnt work like that, and by saying that you show you lack the experience in this sort of deelings.

all that would happen is:

Alliance A is on top.

Alliance B&C work together to take down A.

Alliance B&C are on top and stay allied.

Alliance A&D&E&F&G&* attack B&C then stay allied for a while and wipe out B&C totally, then they kick one alliance at a time resulting in Alliance A winning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any sort of blocking will only cause more blocking to counter it, when Alliance HC's finally get to grips with this and the fact that they dont need every man and his dog in order to win then we might eventually see a block free round.

Tho tbh they'd be better off just banning 90% of the AD posters so they can read but not post, and most post nothing but unproductive bollox.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 09:30   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
No doubt some monkey will accuse Petru (and anyone who replies agreeing) of making this thread as a way of passing off the blocking his own alliance is part of.
of course what else. u saved me some time typing this btw.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:21   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems to me all the 'rumours' started via a Yeh post. Surely that is evidence enough that its total crap?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:52   #17
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Block hype again

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
They say that some things never change. And oh so true of Planetarion.

You know, this is to all you "block hype" mongers, ie, Yeh, SilverSmoke, and anyone else agreeing with them (okay, so noone in their right mind would believe a word Yeh says, but the point is valid).

This is the message....

It doesn't matter one bit if the information you are posting is true or not. More than likely it's NOT true, and more than likely you are WRONG (shock concept to grasp I know). But the rumours YOU spread, the worry YOU create by saying for example Eclipse is blocked with ToT, or Oly is blocked with RaH and Virus or whatever, the fear YOU put in peoples minds are what causes blocks.

HC of alliance C 1: "Hey, did you hear that Alliance A blocked with B?"
HC of alliance C 2: "****, we may be in trouble, let's start talking with Alliance D just in case.

Despite the rumours being false, we now get:

HC of alliance A 1: "**** sake, C is working with D against us"
HC of alliance A 2: "Gah, we're gonna have to sort something with B"

It's a simple concept to grasp, but something you lot have difficulty comprehending.

SHUT THE **** UP

It's YOU that causes most blocks through rumour mongering and scare mongering. Some ****tard tells you something false because he knows you're an AD troll and will rush there to post and get the attention from breaking the news. In the meantime the hype it creates allows the creator to make the block he wants with justification.

Idea is good. But I doubt that any serious HC will believe and act on a post from AD.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 11:36   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Petru you disappoint me, any HC that takes AD serious instead of their own intel isn't worth leading anything.

You'r little theory might be amusing, but any decent alliance, if there is such a thing left, will have their own contacts and intel and know how to make a judgement call on their own.

So you can stop handing out pitchforks and torches now.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 11:50   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Petru you disappoint me, any HC that takes AD serious instead of their own intel isn't worth leading anything.

You'r little theory might be amusing, but any decent alliance, if there is such a thing left, will have their own contacts and intel and know how to make a judgement call on their own.

So you can stop handing out pitchforks and torches now.
I was gonna make a very similar reply to Petru's theory but I noticed Parra surprisingly summed it up for me.

Petru, you're probably right and all but any HC taking those rumours from AD as a true fact are imo not competent enough to lead an alliance.

What annoys me the most though, is that instead of reasoning and proving those pple wrong, most of you look for the more insulting and humiliating tactic.

They don't start this blocking mania just for the sake of it. They probably saw some stuff and they concluded it must have been a block. Now any normal human being would prove he's wrong, you on the other hand go insult him and everyone agreeing.

What are you trying to accomplish? that only those agreeing to your oppinion can post on these forums? well then yes Aryn, get Petru as mod cause then we don't have a DISCUSSION board anymore, cause what's to discuss if only pple agreeing can post?

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:01   #20
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Its surprisingly hard to form effective blocks with random gals.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:02   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Half of you probably are probably a slice short of a loaf like Petru says tbh.

heh
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:40   #22
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Parra and Kjel, although I really do want to agree with you by saying that no credible HC believes the hype from AD........it really really is wishful thinking at it's best

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:08   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Parra and <edit>Kj</edit>, although I really do want to agree with you by saying that no credible HC believes the hype from AD........it really really is wishful thinking at it's best
Maybe you had some really bad experience with the HC's you worked with or maybe you just want to be a doomthinker, dunno ...

But I for one do not base my decisions on AD nor do I believe that any decent HC does.

Guess if you're an optimist then pple claim you're a wishful thinker

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:19   #24
K-W
Bored

Heh, those of you questioning whether stuff posted on AD can have an effect on alliance policy must have a pretty short memory. AD has played a very large role in shaping the attitudes and opinions of HC and alliance membership for a very long time.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:20   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
But I for one do not base my decisions on AD nor do I believe that any decent HC does.
I doubt that any HC takes AD to heart. That doesn't mean that AD doesn't give them food for thought, however.

AD does have its uses, it is not just some idle discussion forum where people speculate.

(Edit: And I agree with Germania's post above, heh)
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:25   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
I doubt that any HC takes AD to heart. That doesn't mean that AD doesn't give them food for thought, however.

AD does have its uses, it is not just some idle discussion forum where people speculate.

(Edit: And I agree with Germania's post above, heh)
I know AD gives us stuff to think about and to discuss, but I know that I don't base any decision based on what's posted on AD.

For instance if AD claims someone is cheating or some alliances are blocking, would any GOOD HC immediatly remove that player or start blocking himself?

He'll probably start to gather more intell and verify whether what's posted is true or not, but in this case you'll base you final decision on what intell and facts you gathered, not on what has been posted on AD.

So I rest my statement, imo a decent HC does not base a decision on stuff posted on AD. He might start thinking about stuff but in the end the decision is based on other facts which hold more truth then a simple AD post.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:35   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Yes, you proved my point. An HC may well consider a decision based on what is posted on AD. As he would with any other piece of information.

That means in some aspect AD DOES have some influence over HC's decisions as with any other source of information. If you are really good at building up stigma/paranoia, AD can effectively become a weapon along with ships.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:44   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Yes, you proved my point. An HC may well consider a decision based on what is posted on AD. As he would with any other piece of information.
heh, you're twisting my words Lokken, I never said that so I hope you're not plain lying here

nway, no a good HC does not base a decision on AD. AD might get him to search for verification or other facts. Once you have those, you'll make a decision.
Ofc is AD says alliance A blocked with B and C and you look for prove and more intell and verify those facts, then yes what is said on AD is true. But then you didn't blindly follow what's been said on AD.

Maybe you get influenced by AD but I know I never have been when it comes to making decisions.

I think you proved I cannot generalize this, so I'll speak from myself as according to you there alot of fooled pple getting manipulated by AD ...

AD is not nor will ever become a weapon against me or whatever decision I take, simply cause I don't get my decisions influenced by AD, UNLESS what's been said is true ofc, but like Petru (whom you ALL agreed to) claimed, 90% of what you say on AD is false, so ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:51   #29
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Maybe you had some really bad experience with the HC's you worked with or maybe you just want to be a doomthinker, dunno ...

Guess if you're an optimist then pple claim you're a wishful thinker

rgds Kj
One word: Virus

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:52   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Then explain those who went along with the lines Deus spouted in r6 then. (I've tried to avoid using this point, but sense I'll have to use it)

And it's not in anyone's interest to lie in AD, as if they get found out it all comes crashing down upon them. Truth has to exist to some degree, in order to maintain some kind of credibility.

Last edited by lokken; 9 Jun 2003 at 13:58.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:58   #31
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Top owned gals
1 13 1 CEREBUS -12.75% -33.67%
4 19 1 [1love] No Way Out [c19] -11.63% -25.46%
5 15 1 [1love] We. r BaB00n -3.82% -23.08%
6 35 1 [1love]Incognito[b35t] 0.77% -18.54%
10 17 1 [17th] Iron Fist [1love] 2.32% -15.06%
11 45 1 [1love]ShatteredParadise[c45] -1.65% -16.94%
13 27 1 [1love] Up and Running [3³] 6.19% -17.36%

7 in first 13 top owned gals are from para 1 where having more than one gal up there gal is already bad day for a para.
Almost all those gals seem to have had multiple waves.
I wonder what alliance is capable of such destruction ALONE.

hAl
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:06   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Then explain those who went along with the lines Deus spouted in r6 then. (I've tried to avoid using this point, but sense I'll have to use it)
what lines did Deus Spout then? plz refresh me there cause I got no clue what yer talkin about

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:24   #33
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Block hype again

Quote:
nothing to add

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:27   #34
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
that p1 hit does look suspicous though
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:17   #35
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I was involved in one attack. It was a coincidence it took place para 1. I don't know about the other 6 attacks though.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:43   #36
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Samething happened in p9 too, so there surely is atleast some sort co operation in attacking with some alliances.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:44   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Samething happened in p9 too, so there surely is atleast some sort co operation in attacking with some alliances.
most intel directorates are working so the weak galaxies will be slaughtered first.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:24   #38
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Top owned gals
1 13 1 CEREBUS -12.75% -33.67%
4 19 1 [1love] No Way Out [c19] -11.63% -25.46%
5 15 1 [1love] We. r BaB00n -3.82% -23.08%
6 35 1 [1love]Incognito[b35t] 0.77% -18.54%
10 17 1 [17th] Iron Fist [1love] 2.32% -15.06%
11 45 1 [1love]ShatteredParadise[c45] -1.65% -16.94%
13 27 1 [1love] Up and Running [3³] 6.19% -17.36%

7 in first 13 top owned gals are from para 1 where having more than one gal up there gal is already bad day for a para.
Almost all those gals seem to have had multiple waves.
I wonder what alliance is capable of such destruction ALONE.

hAl
none, not alone
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:27   #39
hydridia
Stan-hyd

me thinks

me thinks that either dread and his many many accounts are to blame or para 1 had a lot of enemies....

para 1 guys slagging of dread could mean both are to blame
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 10:18   #40
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Maybe all the big mean nasties in para 9 decided they wanted to eat all the sweet and innocent little newbie babies, Fury style?

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:50   #41
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
or the true Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf style:

"No No the 4 alliances working together in 4 paras is not true and planetarion servers are stable, like always!! "
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:02   #42
hydridia
Stan-hyd

as always

as always focht a real conversation ender that one :P
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:09   #43
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
that p1 hit does look suspicous though
I'm sure "Presario" knows more about it, whomever that might be.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote