User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2009, 01:11   #301
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about
Re: Interesting change in politics

Clearly leaving Asc had given you more time to troll AD JBG!
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 06:49   #302
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

sharing a link which is going around for most atm, but some might not yet have it...

http://pastebin.com/m321dce81

A block war this round, been some time since last one?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 07:24   #303
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

2 vs 5, hardly much of a block war. Euphoria deserves a cookie for manipulating so many into doing their dirty work for them.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 07:27   #304
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

Interesting that Asc see App as a big threat because of BS, obviously there is a huge advantage having the only BS alliance as an ally, you can slack a lot on anti CR/BS in favor of more FI/CO but considering how good pirates are against ETD BS I didnt expect Asc to see it as a problem.

Broadsword are obviously good against Pirates but I don't think Apprime are ready to shift to heavy Broadsword fleets to hit Ascendancy whether Ascendancy join them or not.
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 07:58   #305
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
2 vs 5, hardly much of a block war. Euphoria deserves a cookie for manipulating so many into doing their dirty work for them.
Vision are with you guys also though.
And when u take quality into the equation here, I d join your block if I was in a neutral ally and was forced to join

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 09:52   #306
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

If I was making a serious post I'd have countered his actual point.
It took me until this morning to realise I'd been had ;(
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 10:19   #307
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah, the cornerstones to any accurate scientific investigation offering firmly grounded predictions.
People have won thousands and thousands of pounds on bets that relied on flimsier reasoning than Gate has used in this case.

Yep its a gamble, but I wouldn't bet against it.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 10:44   #308
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
got to love posts such as this.. nice job Turtle :d

fyi, euphoria does its own dirty job
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:06   #309
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

A cookie for the best original names for each side

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:29   #310
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
And when u take quality into the equation here, I d join your block if I was in a neutral ally and was forced to join
Yeah somehow I seriously doubt vision are with Ascendancy. I'd still join the Asc/App side though as well. Mainly due to the implied Alcoholics Anonymous block but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone
The enemy to go for will be Subh as they will, according to our estimation, fold easiest under pressure.
I don't really think subh need any pressure to start folding to be honest
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:33   #311
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Vision aren't "with" us, that is, we don't actively cooperate with them. We don't hit each other though, that much is true.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:39   #312
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That actually is pretty much good enough in the current climate when you consider that the other block consists of nearly everyone else actively playing the game.

For the record the other side is ND/subh/CT/dlr/euphoria? Cardi once told me ODDR were involved as well but who knows!
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:40   #313
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Since your in a sharing mood wishmaster , care to share with us who arranged the ship farming on a subh member by someone in your gal ?

-Rommel
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:45   #314
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

ODDR are involved jbg. Although I cant see subh being part of the block for much longer
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:56   #315
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Vision aren't "with" us, that is, we don't actively cooperate with them. We don't hit each other though, that much is true.
might b mistaken tho ive seen a few retals/hits/FCs co-oped by vsn/app/asc :d

pretty active ones
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:01   #316
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

ODDR are actually fighting vs p3nguins, but thanks for playing!

For the record they did hit with us for a couple of nights but if you want to include them in our block for that we'll have to add Vision and p3nguins to yours!

Realistically it's DLR/Euph/ND/CT/Subh vs App/Asc or DENCS vs AA (do I get a cookie for those very original names?)
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:04   #317
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
That actually is pretty much good enough in the current climate when you consider that the other block consists of nearly everyone else actively playing the game.

For the record the other side is ND/subh/CT/dlr/euphoria? Cardi once told me ODDR were involved as well but who knows!
not hard when you get incoming from one side all the time, then you kinda get pushed in to the other direction.

The only ally that hasn't hit us that much is app, but they have other things to worry about.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:05   #318
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
ODDR are actually fighting vs p3nguins, but thanks for playing!

For the record they did hit with us for a couple of nights but if you want to include them in our block for that we'll have to add Vision and p3nguins to yours!

Realistically it's DLR/Euph/ND/CT/Subh vs App/Asc or DENCS vs AA (do I get a cookie for those very original names?)

it's more likely penguins + a shitload of vision on some nights, but it's a wargame, anything else would be boring
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:09   #319
Wishmaster
LDK

I ve heard that f-crew are with apprime asc vision also.
so that makes it VAAF?
Against OSCNED ? someone find a good name !

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:17   #320
Donar

Quote:
I ve heard that f-crew are with apprime asc vision also.
so that makes it VAAF?
Against OSCNED ? someone find a good name !
need to leave out the o mate, we aren't involved that much with the block, we have a friendly understanding of not attacking eachother but that's it.

and two nights of attacks we helped out, we are currently committed on other fronts.

so your second name becomes even more weird DENSC
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:22   #321
Wishmaster
LDK

damn, kinda need an O or so there for any hope of a good name?!

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:29   #322
JonnyBGood
Banned

DENSC (pronounced dense) seems a fairly good blockname to me.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 12:42   #323
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Apprime/Ascendancy take their block recruiting to a whole other level...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDqxmY41VY
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 13:13   #324
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Apprime/Ascendancy take their block recruiting to a whole other level...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDqxmY41VY
omg!
so this means that Asc and Apprime made a preround block?!

pre PA block even.

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 13:20   #325
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post

pretty active ones
This is true
We fleetcatch together, as its only way to manage to land fleetcatches these days unless its on unallied planets / bad alliances :/
and its a great way to feed our many zik's with ships

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 13:26   #326
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

this blocks been in the works for 20 years and goddammit its been worth it

i think we should be called the Prime Asc block \o/
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 13:29   #327
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post

pretty active ones
From what I can tell, there are only Ascendancy and Apprime in the joint attack channel. That doesn't mean individual members can't decide to work together though.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 14:39   #328
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd like to point out that yet again today the top 2 bashed planets on sandmans are subh. This has gone beyond epic and is approaching r30 levels of "I'm not really down with recalling to be honest".
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 14:49   #329
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Have we reached the "if hude is defending they land " level yet ?

-Rommel
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:19   #330
Wishmaster
LDK

its all rather sad to and yet kinda funny.
Not sure if I should cry, laugh or emocut myself.

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:22   #331
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Have we reached the "if hude is defending they land " level yet ?
They crashed only 5k illu on hude mission.
His lucky charm is fading
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:32   #332
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They donated some good score to me though!

Also, AAAHH!

Ascendancy and Apprime Holding Hands.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:34   #333
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Will subh last the rd ? And what affect will this have on keeping 1:2 in the race for top gal

-Rommel
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:38   #334
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
its all rather sad to and yet kinda funny.
Not sure if I should cry, laugh or emocut myself.
If I was you I'd worry about having being transported back in time to r30.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:48   #335
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

We should change our alliance name to subhirr
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 15:56   #336
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
They donated some good score to me though!

Also, AAAHH!

Ascendancy and Apprime Holding Hands.
I approve! adopting the best name of a BG ever to fail at PA!

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 16:00   #337
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Will subh last the rd ? And what affect will this have on keeping 1:2 in the race for top gal
Subh wont disband. Think most of those who will leave have left also now. Should take a 2nd and breath, and see what its aims are for the round. How to sort things, and stop total disaster ( more so than what already the case )
I cant see this having any massive affect on gal win?
its basicly only me whos Subh in 1:2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
If I was you I'd worry about having being transported back in time to r30.
its even worse now, isnt it? Atleast untill the past 1-2 weeks of the round where I had already stopped careing since I saw asc would win regardless. And had no desire to help those who had ****ed me over earlier in the round

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 16:17   #338
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

TBH this all happened because we didn't follow with our (errr, my) masterplan, which was to kill Asc first :P
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 16:25   #339
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So let me get this straight, Euph/ND/Subh/DLR/CT (CENDS, pronounced you know how) or SENCS (for the salvage), attacks 3 1.
At the same time Subh gets some minor incs.
End result: negative score for subh, some emoing in subh and losing 2 members, crashing on 3 1.
Crashing of Euph on Valle, overall sense of victory in our camp.

GO TEAM.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 16:27   #340
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
So let me get this straight, Euph/ND/Subh/DLR/CT (CENDS, pronounced you know how) or SENCS (for the salvage), attacks 3 1.
At the same time Subh gets some minor incs.
End result: negative score for subh, some emoing in subh and losing 2 members, crashing on 3 1.
Crashing of Euph on Valle, overall sense of victory in our camp.

GO TEAM.
the loss of roids and value comes from crashes.
the 2 people quiting ( 1 left - 1 kicked ) had nothing to do with the incs or the attacks there today tbh.
Do see why u feel the night was a victory for ur side though.

( glad u guys let dlr roid alki. thanks <3 )

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 16:32   #341
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think everyone's glad alki get roided to be honest. Now if only we could get jer to sign back up, get to 3k roids and then get roided to bits the world would be as it should.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 16:40   #342
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
the loss of roids and value comes from crashes.
the 2 people quiting ( 1 left - 1 kicked ) had nothing to do with the incs or the attacks there today tbh.
Do see why u feel the night was a victory for ur side though.

( glad u guys let dlr roid alki. thanks <3 )

What about Blakcarahghg or however you spell that and all those peacekeepers staring into the void?

Sad thing is is that we miscalced the first wave on alki, that one was actually covered.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 17:46   #343
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
We should change our alliance name to subhirr
Atleast hirr crashes are planned and full of quality. So including hirr in subh name is disgraceful!
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 17:58   #344
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Atleast hirr crashes are planned and full of quality. So including hirr in subh name is disgraceful!
Personally i don't see any quality in crashing, nor do i see whats the point of planning a crash, so ...

I guess this is not subh's round. We could have won though, the politics were not against us, we just shot ourselves in the foot by crashing sooo much. I wish i could say it's a pity we won't win and that it's an interesting round, but it's actually quite boring and i really don't care if we win or end dead last. I think we will survive the round with a committed core, and we'll see what happens next round.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 18:07   #345
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Well, there is an easy way out of a lot of focussed incomings Gio.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 18:16   #346
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

hirr didnt crash they did lemming runs normally on whoever had been the shitest that round if i remember correctly

-Rommel
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 20:05   #347
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I guess this is not subh's round. We could have won though
I'm sorry, but mass crashing is always a quality issue, never "well, I guess we just got unlucky". Under normal, non-FC circumstances, keeping your fleet alive is pretty much the easiest thing to do in PA. If you can't even manage that, you'll never be in the running for #1, not even close.
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 20:17   #348
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'm sorry, but mass crashing is always a quality issue, never "well, I guess we just got unlucky". Under normal, non-FC circumstances, keeping your fleet alive is pretty much the easiest thing to do in PA. If you can't even manage that, you'll never be in the running for #1, not even close.
qft

think most in subh hate me now tbh, cause I yell at the crashers, while the others say we should teach them how to not crash.

:facepalm:

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 20:23   #349
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

Quote:
qft

think most in subh hate me now tbh, cause I yell at the crashers, while the others say we should teach them how to not crash.

:facepalm:
You usualy teach it before crashing, not after
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 20:29   #350
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looking at it from an entirely outside perspective, subh's profile on sandmans suggests that in terms of making an impression on this round, they're dead. They've been stagnant since PT 500, and it's days like this that are just an accumulation of what's happened before.

If they care about their long term future, they'd do well to pull out of this conflict, kick out all the people who crashed and getting cheap roids wherever they can find them.