User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Aug 2006, 11:30   #1
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts
Muslim hypocrism

Why are Muslims so angry versus the killing of Muslims by Jews? Do you know the casualty rate of the Hezbollah versus Israel?
Probably something in the thousands. That's bad.
But why arent Muslims protesting versus the 100 thousand casualties in Darfur where lighter skin Muslims kill black Muslims. That's a slaughter 100 times worse. But do you hear Muslims about that?
Do you hear them about the killings between Muslims in Iraq (sji-itsh vs sjoeiets don't know how to write it).
In total that's around a million deads. But no they just cry about isreal trying to defend themself.

Hezbollah is respected by most nations left wing politic's even though they are open about there true goals. Wipe the earth clean of every jew.

They just follow Khaibar (also the name of a Hezbollah missile)
Khaibar is the story of the prophet Mohammed who signed peace with a Jewish town. But later he didn't like it and slaughtered them all. To purify Arabia from the Jews and Christians.

The worst thing about this is: the world opinion.
The Russians can kill and pillage in tsjetsjenie and china can kill in Tibet.
But a jew cant kill a muslim who attacks them while hiding in a school.

Hypocrism ftw.
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 11:37   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Muslim hypocrism

Whoever told you life should be fair?

And why in god's name did you believe him?

Oh and you might want to extrapolate your arguments a bit more before it gets taken to pieces.

Oh and you shouldn't ask questions as form of an argument, ask the questions and then answer them too, it might all get a bit longwinded but in the end it composes a better argument.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 12:40   #3
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
Hezbollah is respected by most nations left wing politic's even though they are open about there true goals. Wipe the earth clean of every jew.
Do you have any reliable source for that?
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 13:27   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But why arent Muslims protesting versus the 100 thousand casualties in Darfur where lighter skin Muslims kill black Muslims.
There have been numerous protests against the Sudanese actions in Darfur, and some of these have been attended by Muslims (in, fact I believe the London protests earlier in the year were organised by Muslims). So your entire premise is incorrect from the start.

If your question is why do more people protest against Israeli actions than the actions in Darfur, well there's lots of reasons. The Middle East has a much higher international profile than sub-Saharan Africa (for various reasons) and so people are much more likely to be aware of Lebanon than Darfur. In addition, "Muslims" generally are going to be more annoyed about someone else killing "them" than they are about killing each other. This might be seen as an irrational attidue but it's fairly common (compare the amount of media coverage given go 'racial stabbings' in Europe versus the amount of coverage given (usually) to when someone stabs someone of their own ethnicity).

While I abhor hypocrisy, I don't agree that being selective in your focus is necessarily hypocrisy. I am not equally interested in every single part of the world, and given the scale of the world this is unsurprising. I am more interested in a bomb in London than I am a bomb in Tokyo, not because I care less about Japanese people but I live in London and so that's where my focus is. I am more interested in Cape Town than I am in Nairobi because I have been to the former and have relatives there. And so on. This does not make me hypocritical, it makes me human.

Quote:
Hezbollah is respected by most nations left wing politic's
What are you basing this on? And what do you mean by "respected". I certainly have no great love for Hezbelloah and I don't know many leftists who do. But I might respect them as a resistance movement, on a strategic level.
Quote:
The Russians can kill and pillage in tsjetsjenie and china can kill in Tibet. But a jew cant kill a muslim who attacks them while hiding in a school.
This is emotive nonsense.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 8 Aug 2006 at 13:38.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 13:36   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am surprised you even took your time Dante.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 13:38   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I am surprised you even took your time Dante.
It's either this or I tackle some long overdue data entry.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 13:46   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am posting here while I should be making a nice omelet and then go grocery shopping.

Time killing activities. On the plus side I have in the previous few days planned my entire school year. I am now waiting for the actual rosters so I can plan all that which means that if everything goes according to plan and my lovely GF helps me a bit during the dull and unintresting phases (hello ADD) then I might have a bachelors degree in business science around this time next year combined with a propedeuse of business information technology.

After that I'll see if I do a master or not ...
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 14:15   #8
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

See the probelm i have is that i do have strong views about this, admitadely not the same as "the foundation"

Also when you said

The Russians can kill and pillage in tsjetsjenie and china can kill in Tibet. But a jew cant kill a muslim who attacks them while hiding in a school.

frankly that is nonsense and its morally and ethically unacceptable for anyone to have "a right to kill anyone" . your information needs to be backed up by facts and figures as what you say otherwise is non-sensicle.

I know i dont post on GD and is mainly because unlike the vast majorety of you guys, i cant write ( articulate) myself as well as you can, i posted on one topic and got neg repped to hell as what i said was taken out of context. So Thefoundation please read this:

GD is completly different to PD or AD you have to be able to write correctly and clearly which i cant do yet it does take practise it seems :/. Take this post for example im sure, well i hope anyway that we are taking your post out of context and you mean something different otherwise you have just managed to insult the jews and the muslims for no apparant reason by using unproved information

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 14:19   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

You are a quick learner aestuos.

Note: Know thyself before trying to know others ...
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 15:24   #10
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

basically, tension in the middle east = high gas prices.
________
ECIGARETTES

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:58.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 03:05   #11
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
basically, tension in the middle east = high gas prices.
In my opinion the oil companies use any excuse to raise gas prices and their profits.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 07:26   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
In my opinion the oil companies use any excuse to raise gas prices and their profits.
Oil companies are political scapegoats for demagogues and populist idiots. Trading determines the price of crude oil, not big fat executives with cowboy hats on their heads and a horseshoe up their ass.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 07:57   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I never heard Putin or Zemin say that you can't kill a Muslim
Just don't use excessive force, when oil states are involved

Besides, i bet half the world already agreed on the invasion of Libanon up front
since the worlds opinion can make or break Israel
Just look at the panic caused when they 'accidently' bombed an UN base
They have to play by every rule to keep on everyone's good side

As long as Israel stays in line no Muslim hypocrisy can ever touch them
Infact, they don't have to worry about Muslim hypocrisy at all
Because all it does is seperating the Muslims from the rest of the world
which in turn, will get them shot
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 10:42   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Besides, i bet half the world already agreed on the invasion of Libanon up front since the worlds opinion can make or break Israel
Israel (like Al Qaida) couldn't care less what the world thinks about them and if you count the US as half of the world, then get your damn eyes open.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 11:09   #15
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

Israel and America have been long time allies and what with the war on terror, countries that speak out against Israel are going to be branded as terrorist sympathisers.

But yeah, as Nadar says, Israel couldn't give a shit about world opinion. At the end of the day they're just going to claim that they're defending their country. Even if countries do speak out against Israel's actions, who's actually going to DO anything?

No one.
________
Club Royal Condo Wong Amat

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:58.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 11:49   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why are Muslims so angry versus the killing of Muslims by Jews? Do you know the casualty rate of the Hezbollah versus Israel?
Probably something in the thousands. That's bad.
When i last heard the casualty rate it was 40 something dead and a few hundred wounded for Israel and in Lebanon it was nearly 1000 dead and many thousand more wounded (that is in this conflict alone...if we are talking about overall suffering im fairly certain Israel has inflicted higher casualty rates on Muslims through its overagressive zero tolerance on Terrorism.

Quote:
But why arent Muslims protesting versus the 100 thousand casualties in Darfur where lighter skin Muslims kill black Muslims. That's a slaughter 100 times worse. But do you hear Muslims about that?
Yes. The whole world has condemned it but much like Rwanda noone really gives a shit about africa because its backward and has no real resources we need. Hence the lack of news coverage etc etc.
[/quote]

Quote:
Do you hear them about the killings between Muslims in Iraq (sji-itsh vs sjoeiets don't know how to write it).
Sunni and Sh'iite are both Muslim yes but its somewhat akin to Protestant Vs Catholic from my understanding. One believe they are direct decendents from the profit Mohammed and the others believe they are representative of his teachings as opposed to being 'blood'....although im sure a Muslim on these forums can reiterate this better. There has been killing between these peoples for centuries...as i understand it before traditional nation states were even developed. From the very founding of Islam. As such its 'always been a problem'.

And if you look further than 20cm infront of you im fairly sure you could find about a million writings on the split and the outcry of Muslims on both sides.

Quote:
In total that's around a million deads. But no they just cry about isreal trying to defend themself.
Defending itself....loooools. Sum up decades of agression, hatred, war etc in a single sentence. Go read up on the Israel/Middle East conflict to understand why exactly Islam is fairly pissed off at Israel. Whilst the original 'we will drive thme into the sea' does seem awfully hateful the acts of Israeli agression have done them no favours whatsoever. Its not as simple as Good vs Evil. Black and white. If you have some kind of bizarre 'starwars' view of the world where Israel is Luke Skywalker battling The evil Emperor Islam then you are so misguided

Quote:

No. Its not to wipe the earth clean of every Jew. Its to drive Israel into the sea because Britain and America took Muslim holy land, seperated it from the other states which incidently it carved up too, and gave it to the Jews because Hitler killed a shit load of them during WW2. As such they dont see Israel as a valid state. They see them as invaders on THEIR territory which they have held for thousands of years. Wouldnt you be pissed if two people you didnt even know said 'oh btw this guy you disagree with on a religious and spiritual level will be sharing your bed from now on. have fun!'

Whilst admittedly its ****ing stupid to continually say 'we will drive them into the sea' (and its been tried a fair few times and failed now) there is a certain bizarre reasoning behind it. Not that I agree but there you go.

Quote:

They just follow Khaibar (also the name of a Hezbollah missile)
Khaibar is the story of the prophet Mohammed who signed peace with a Jewish town. But later he didn't like it and slaughtered them all. To purify Arabia from the Jews and Christians.

The worst thing about this is: the world opinion.
The Russians can kill and pillage in tsjetsjenie and china can kill in Tibet.
But a jew cant kill a muslim who attacks them while hiding in a school.

Hypocrism ftw.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooools.
[SIZE=-1]I did a quick google for both to 'see what i could find' on the subjects of Tibet and Chechnya and bizarrely enough found millions of pages about both. The international community has condemned Russian actions in Chechnya time and time again. Its one of the major sticking points during talks over the past decades between the US and Russia.

As for China and Tibet. Theres been a 'free tibet' movement for as long as i can remember. The world condemned Chinas move into Tibet but theres nothing you can do short of attacking China to remove them.

Lets look at your 'black and white' view of
Quote:
[/SIZE] But a jew cant kill a muslim who attacks them while hiding in a school.
What if that Muslims family had been held captive by Israel for over 30 years. What if that Muslims family had been killed by an Israeli airstrike over a refugee camp.

What if the Muslim had seen his farmland destoyed by a big ****ing wall built to 'secure' Israeli borders.

What if the Muslim felt he was living in an occupied land and was forced into becoming a 'second class' citizen where just because of his religion he was forced to stop at multiple checkpoints every day and scrutinised by said jews.

What if the Muslim was backed by international law when he says that Israel shouldnt even be in Gaza or the west bank or southern lebanon...

See where im coming from here?
Its not a case of ****ing black and white. The reason he hides in a school is because he cant wage a ****ing war like israel can. He cant climb into an American made F16 Fighter and bomb the shit out of Israel because they just murdered 10 of his close friends and family...yet Israel can do this.

Its called guerilla warfare. Its been happening for centuries. The west has sponsered it for a ****ing millenia so why are you all pissed about it now? Its how small groups of people attack large nationstates. Its how the Soviets were forced out of Afghanistan. (oh btw we loved the taliban back then too) to name but one incident where 'Terrorism' has forced a change.

What the West and most people are saying is not 'we love terrorists'. Its the fact that Israeli foreign policy has created a situation in which Terrorism can thrive. Thats what everyones pissed off about. Its Israels own fault that they are bombarded by Muslims who take up the cause to destroy them. They inflict so much pain on Muslims (especially in Palestine) that it creates a situation in which Terrorism is bound to flourish (and has).

This 'tit for tat' approach to dealing with problems has created a ****ing mess. I dont support Terrorism. Tbh i hate the fact some ****er sits in a school and uses civilians as his shield but just because i dont like it doesnt mean i dont understand the theory behind why hes doing it. Even if it is misguided his only recourse is to do what hes doing. If he believes strongly enough and there is no chance of a political route then the only way in which he takes up arms against those who he hates is to become a guerilla/terrorist fighter. If you remove the reasons he does it then you remove Terrorism.

Its because of the situation created by Israel and its continued occupation of land it really shouldnt be on thats created a lot of this mess (land taken during wartime and then not handed back). The hardline approach from both sides has just created a backlash that both are now suffering and will continue to suffer for years to come.

The middle east is never going to fix itself and its always going to be one side attacking another side purely because neither side can see a way in which to resolve the differences peacefully and neither side can back down because of their 'beliefs' and ideals.

Your post has just taken this conflict and looked at the past 4 weeks and youve decided from what youve seen on the news at Hizbollah is bad and Israel is good. That Muslims are silly and hypocrytical.

The irony is that both sides are. Look into history before you start 'judging' whats going on presently. Theres deep rooted reasons both sides are acting the way they are. You cant just wash away decades of conflict and go 'lol i think terrorism hizbollah are bad guys and Israel is the shining light and force in the middle east.'

Quote:
Hypocrism ftw.
Dont you mean

Quote:

Stupidity ftw.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 12:01   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I never heard Putin or Zemin say that you can't kill a Muslim
Just don't use excessive force, when oil states are involved

Besides, i bet half the world already agreed on the invasion of Libanon up front
since the worlds opinion can make or break Israel
Just look at the panic caused when they 'accidently' bombed an UN base
They have to play by every rule to keep on everyone's good side

As long as Israel stays in line no Muslim hypocrisy can ever touch them
Infact, they don't have to worry about Muslim hypocrisy at all

The United States has vetoed so many resolutions aimed at telling Israel to stop doing what its doing.

Torture i believe was the latest one although i may be wrong. The world does tend to condemn Israel but It has backing from the West (most notably America) due to its interests in the Middle East and the 'American-Jewish' connection that everyone harps on about all the time. I dont think they have to keep on anyones good side except Americas...
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 12:03   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Israel and America have been long time allies and what with the war on terror, countries that speak out against Israel are going to be branded as terrorist sympathisers.

But yeah, as Nadar says, Israel couldn't give a shit about world opinion. At the end of the day they're just going to claim that they're defending their country. Even if countries do speak out against Israel's actions, who's actually going to DO anything?

No one.
Some people did this back in the 70s

Im fairly certain Israel has been attacked before this too multiple times but as of late noone has done much except shout a lot at them or support forces below state level (i.e. terrorism)
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 12:11   #19
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

i see ill take the time to give a better quality. My apologies for the hasty written starting post. I'm getting my Notepad, to make a good reply on most of your counter arguments.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 12:29   #20
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Some people did this back in the 70s

Im fairly certain Israel has been attacked before this too multiple times but as of late noone has done much except shout a lot at them or support forces below state level (i.e. terrorism)
Well the Suez Crisis had trade implications for Britain and France, so intervention was "necessary" for them. Many of the Arab-Israel conflicts had foreign involvement due to the cold war. The USSR and the USA et al could fight each other indirectly, much like they did in Angola.
________
xHotMilf4Ux live

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:59.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 13:09   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
1967 has a seven in it, I'll give you that, but I don't think it counts as part of the seventies.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 13:35   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I wish hypocrism was a word.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 13:35   #23
Thefoundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
Do you have any reliable source for that?
Yes the latest anti war demonstration in the Netherlands. The dutch labor party was there,The socialists, and the green party. There also where a lot of Hezbollah flags and Khaibar signs.
If you meant the wiping of the earth part, just go and see interviews with people of the Hezbollah party. Even the political side of Hezbollah is very open about there stand of view on Jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
There have been numerous protests against the Sudanese actions in Darfur, and some of these have been attended by Muslims (in, fact I believe the London protests earlier in the year were organised by Muslims). So your entire premise is incorrect from the start.

If your question is why do more people protest against Israeli actions than the actions in Darfur, well there's lots of reasons. The Middle East has a much higher international profile than sub-Saharan Africa (for various reasons) and so people are much more likely to be aware of Lebanon than Darfur. In addition, "Muslims" generally are going to be more annoyed about someone else killing "them" than they are about killing each other. This might be seen as an irrational attidue but it's fairly common (compare the amount of media coverage given go 'racial stabbings' in Europe versus the amount of coverage given (usually) to when someone stabs someone of their own ethnicity).
Yes i know there where a few demonstrations, but not as many as versus isreal. I agree on your comment about the racial killings. Its only western nature to follow drama like that. Not even Muslim nature, we as the western world like to be entertained. Movie's and TV series are full with this sick sense of irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What are you basing this on? And what do you mean by "respected". I certainly have no great love for Hezbollah and I don't know many leftists who do. But I might respect them as a resistance movement, on a strategic level.
This is emotive nonsense.
We live in a society where politicians want votes. In the Netherlands we have a fairly large Muslim community who don't vote. Left wingers try to get these votes. But they forget there actually showing themselves with the worst kind of current fascists. Many people forget that the kidnappings was the start of the war. Many people forget that Hezbollah is the owner of a lot of cocaine cartels in Colombia.
And most of you neglect my Khaibar argument. You people tried to rip my argumentation apart. Go and read in the Koran about Khaibar, Google it. Go for it.

Also we need to see this conflict on a political level, What happens if a country supports israel? Muslims will see that country as a enemy. What happens if they kinda support Hezbollah and tell israel to stop? Well they don't got thousands of pissed Muslims, and israel wont stop cause some nation tells them to do so. Nations are afraid of muslims.

Finally on my emotive nonsense, is true, there all equally awfull. (the nations) The problem is that china and russia dont show pictures of dead baby's. Yes again, western mentality being exploited by Hezbollah, we don't care about things untill we get a sad picture of it. We are careless and ignorant.

Honestly can your cry your grief?
offcourse you can,
Can you cry your grief infront of an entire press team? NO

http://http://webzoom.freewebs.com/idf/MAIN/pal-cries-for-the-cameras.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
GD is completly different to PD or AD you have to be able to write correctly and clearly which i cant do yet it does take practise it seems :/. Take this post for example im sure, well i hope anyway that we are taking your post out of context and you mean something different otherwise you have just managed to insult the jews and the muslims for no apparant reason by using unproved information
Ah well a few redblobs dont kill you, (or do they )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
so true

Quote:
As long as Israel stays in line no Muslim hypocrisy can ever touch them Infact, they don't have to worry about Muslim hypocrisy at all
I must honestly say its the other way around. There afraid of muslims extremism, because there the higher educated "good citizen" who allready live in the west. And out of the unknowing he will carry a bomb. (Note this is not ment as a generalisation of higher educated muslims) Its just the fact most of the suiciders where higher educated. And this also explains the fear of some nations. (there allready living in there country)

And now the best reply i have read here:
Quote:
through its overagressive zero tolerance on Terrorism.
Your the israeli prime minister, your people are kidnapped. What to do? strike back hard, or watch your people getting there heads cut off on aljazera? (the tv station). But i understand your argumentation, but the past is the past. Neither nations have evidence that they can fully claim the land. Lets look at the future? maybe live peacefull together? lets look at the younger generation:
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/idf/MAIN/2enfants.jpg
Dont think peace will come, with the new generation, lets hope generations further will take the oppertunity to end this.

Quote:
Yes. The whole world has condemned it but much like Rwanda noone really gives a shit about africa because its backward and has no real resources we need. Hence the lack of news coverage etc etc.
Ok i will change my opnion to world hypocrism.

Quote:
And if you look further than 20cm infront of you im fairly sure you could find about a million writings on the split and the outcry of Muslims on both sides.
Ok. But these mainly come from forgein muslims, put them both in a nation, and it will end. forgein muslims will have something in common (both minority;s) If 1 is a majority, you'll just need 1 hate teller, 1 spark, and the thing goes up in flames.

Quote:
Defending itself....loooools. Sum up decades of agression, hatred, war etc in a single sentence. Go read up on the Israel/Middle East conflict to understand why exactly Islam is fairly pissed off at Israel. Whilst the original 'we will drive thme into the sea' does seem awfully hateful the acts of Israeli agression have done them no favours whatsoever. Its not as simple as Good vs Evil. Black and white. If you have some kind of bizarre 'starwars' view of the world where Israel is Luke Skywalker battling The evil Emperor Islam then you are so misguided
Quote:
PALESTINA WILL BE FREE FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA!!
See here your comment, + a comment on a local forum from a muslim.

Quote:
No. Its not to wipe the earth clean of every Jew.
hate is a vague thing, see my earlier remarks about the Hezbollah political party member.

Quote:
I did a quick google for both to 'see what i could find' on the subjects of Tibet and Chechnya and bizarrely enough found millions of pages about both. The international community has condemned Russian actions in Chechnya time and time again. Its one of the major sticking points during talks over the past decades between the US and Russia.
Google is a joke, i'm talking about real news, national tv from muslim country's to BBC and CNN, from news papers to books.

Now sum up facts about killings from israel, im not the one ignoring thousends of deads just because the religion of the killer.

Quote:
Its called guerilla warfare.
Now why where the israeli bombing revuge camps?

simple but clear:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/idf/MAIN/sotrue.gif

But you where saying that allready

Quote:
Your post has just taken this conflict and looked at the past 4 weeks and youve decided from what youve seen on the news at Hizbollah is bad and Israel is good. That Muslims are silly and hypocrytical.
No news, my intentions where to proof muslims, westerns and leftwing politisians are hypocrytical. Whatever the reason: Looking at the religion of the killer, fear for muslims, or because they just want some extra votes.

My intentions where never to proof that muslims are bad, i actually read the Koran, and think the islam is one of the most mis interperted religion.

i have filled my post with pro-isrealI crap, just to make my points clear. But thats guerilla warfar, (The use of the media). Im not here to proclaim the word of the good jews of israel, as i know what they did. But neither can claim land. And i think a shared nation is the best. sadly the reward for suicide bombs is very high.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 13:44   #24
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
My head hurts from reading your post. Please learn how to use "their", "they're", "there", "were", "where" and "hypocrisy".

Oh and your wrong their.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 13:57   #25
Thefoundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
My head hurts from reading your post. Please learn how to use "their", "they're", "there", "were", "where" and "hypocrisy".

Oh and your wrong their.
Now listen here, you little wanker who read, the "owning the internet thread" from a few weeks ago. Not every one speaks english as a native, I learned to speak it. BUT TYPING CORRECTLY is HARD with DYSLEXIA.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:10   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am amazed you spelled dsylxia correct.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:36   #27
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Now listen here, you little wanker who read, the "owning the internet thread" from a few weeks ago. Not every one speaks english as a native, I learned to speak it. BUT TYPING CORRECTLY is HARD with DYSLEXIA.
I'm portuguese. I live in Belgium.

The sky is blue.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:44   #28
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Quote:
Thefoundation: Its just the fact most of the suiciders where higher educated. And this also explains the fear of some nations. (there allready living in there country)
Actually the majority of suicide bombers are young and gullible and can be convinced that there are a 1000 virgins waiting for them after hey detonate themselves in a crowded market in Israel... Yes, granted there have been "higher educated" suicide bombers, but the majority are not.

I'm sick of people defending Israel, why do you believe Israel is so much better than everyone that we need to close our eyes whenever they **** up. Illegal occupation of Palestine. Pale-who? Rapes in refugee camps? So what. Targetting civilians? No biggie. Hold thousands of prisoners. Oh well.

Quote:
Your the israeli prime minister, your people are kidnapped. What to do? strike back hard, or watch your people getting there heads cut off on aljazera? (the tv station).
Quote:
But i understand your argumentation, but the past is the past. Neither nations have evidence that they can fully claim the land. Lets look at the future? maybe live peacefull together?
Yeah I?m the Israeli PM, maybe instead of bombing the shit out of Lebanon and killing hundreds of civilians I could use the prisoners I hold to exchange for my soldiers...

You say the past is the past, lol lol lol. It?s all about the ****ing past, everything is about the past. This is not a new conflict, this has been waging for the last 60 years (way back if you want to talk about the Jews getting kicked out by the Romans etc..). I have Palestinian relatives who still have the documentation to their houses in Israel, but cannot go back because they were kicked out and not allowed to return. That sounds like they do have a claim to land. You are one seriously ignorant fool for saying that neither has claim to land.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:46   #29
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Quote:
Maybe you and neptis arcos can start a club...
________
Live sex webshows

Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:33   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Yes i know there where a few demonstrations, but not as many as versus isreal.
You originally asked why there was no muslim protests about Darfur. You now say that you know there were muslims who protested against Darfur? Showing such blatant dishonesty will not get you far here I'm afraid.
Quote:
Its only western nature to follow drama like that. Not even Muslim nature, we as the western world like to be entertained. Movie's and TV series are full with this sick sense of irony.
It's got nothing to do with Western nature.
Quote:
Many people forget that Hezbollah is the owner of a lot of cocaine cartels in Colombia.
This is not a playground. If you want to make allegations about their involvement in the Cocaine trade then please provide proper links. In any case, why would I be bothered in their involvement in the drugs trade?
Quote:
And most of you neglect my Khaibar argument.
Becuase it was stupid and irrelevant.
Quote:
Nations are afraid of muslims.
Which nations? Is the United States (chief ally of Israel) afraid?
Quote:
Yes again, western mentality being exploited by Hezbollah, we don't care about things untill we get a sad picture of it. We are careless and ignorant.
Again, this is nonsense. You do not speak for "the west" (such as it is) and neither do I. Generalising about what hundreds of millions of people care about is unhelpful.

Overall, yours is a terrible post. I accept that English is not your first language and this is fine. What is not fine is the fact you're clearly over-excited and posting what is essentially rubbish. Try to calm down and think about what you are saying otherwise you will repeat your current mistakes. Post specific quotes from accredited sources, build an argument on specific points - don't just rely on what everyone knows, or rumours or anything like that.

Don't imagine many people here have any great love of Islam. I certainly do not. But that is not particularly important here.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 16:32   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:

Your the israeli prime minister, your people are kidnapped. What to do? strike back hard, or watch your people getting there heads cut off on aljazera? (the tv station). But i understand your argumentation, but the past is the past. Neither nations have evidence that they can fully claim the land. Lets look at the future? maybe live peacefull together? lets look at the younger generation:
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/idf/MAIN/2enfants.jpg
Dont think peace will come, with the new generation, lets hope generations further will take the oppertunity to end this.

The reason they were kidnapped is because Israel holds thousands of Lebanese and Muslims captive. The kidnappings as i understand it were to secure the release of these captive muslims in a 'let them go and we let yours go' type affair. The past is not 'just the past'.

"Those who forget the past will be condemned to relive it in the future" etc.

History is the single most important reason why Israel is universally hated in the Middle East. You cant wipe away its actions in the hope that everyone will forget what hapened and they can all live happily ever after. Peace isnt an option whilst both sides still have no recourse to solving the problem of Palestine or Israeli/Arab agression.

Quote:
Ok i will change my opnion to world hypocrism.
Thats life. The M.E. conflict is in the lime light right now because America / UK has thousands of troops stationed in Iraq fighting a war and because Israel is a western ally. The sudan/China/Russia do feature in the news but its rare because that conflict is not one which concerns us directly. Id imagine if you went to Russia youd see news about Chechnya everyday.

Quote:
Ok. But these mainly come from forgein muslims, put them both in a nation, and it will end. forgein muslims will have something in common (both minority;s) If 1 is a majority, you'll just need 1 hate teller, 1 spark, and the thing goes up in flames.
They arnt just from foreign muslims. In so much as you are referring to 'those outside iraq' as foreign? Their internal struggle is very much akin to Catholics vs Protestants in Northern Ireland and is covered in a simliar fashion by Muslims as we cover it here in Britain (christian country etc)

Quote:
See here your comment, + a comment on a local forum from a muslim.
One comment on a forum doesnt represent the views of all muslims. Plus the stated objectives are to remove Israel from the map because it occupies Muslim holy land and should never have been allowed in the first place. Plus its continued agression towards Arab states etc and open hostility towards the Palestinian people are all 'root causes' for these claims of the destruction of Israel. As i said before...i think its a stupid thing to claim but its not rooted in current events.

Quote:
Google is a joke, i'm talking about real news, national tv from muslim country's to BBC and CNN, from news papers to books.
I addressed this earlier. If you look at news sites and type in 'Tibet' or 'Chechnya' there is plenty of news stories about these places and the issues facing the people there. Infact i can remember so many G8 summits which have dealt with Russian involvement in Chechnya and US/UK condemnation of Russian actions in the region etc.

Quote:
Now sum up facts about killings from israel, im not the one ignoring thousends of deads just because the religion of the killer.
Im not entirely sure what this means so i cant really address it...

Quote:

Now why where the israeli bombing revuge camps?

simple but clear:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/idf/MAIN/sotrue.gif

That picture is so biased it made me cry
A better picture would be an arab in civilian clothing shooting at an american made Apache helicopter with a rubber band gun whilst the Apache reigns fire down from its gattling cannon and fires rockets.

Quote:
But you where saying that allready

No news, my intentions where to proof muslims, westerns and leftwing politisians are hypocrytical. Whatever the reason: Looking at the religion of the killer, fear for muslims, or because they just want some extra votes.
Politicans are hypocrytical but thats life. Its how the world works and will always work. However the Israeli conflict is spun whichever way and that because of our ties to Israel and its strategic importance for the Americans in the Middle East (as well as cultural ties). Israel is just as hypocrytical when it talks about 'say no to terrorism' because it conducts what many have pointed out as terrorist activities. Read the book 'rogue states' by noam chomsky its an interesting read.

Quote:
My intentions where never to proof that muslims are bad, i actually read the Koran, and think the islam is one of the most mis interperted religion.

Muslims arnt bad. Noone is bad and noone is good. Its just a mishmash of differences and beliefs that drive people to kill eachother.

Quote:
i have filled my post with pro-isrealI crap, just to make my points clear. But thats guerilla warfar, (The use of the media). Im not here to proclaim the word of the good jews of israel, as i know what they did. But neither can claim land. And i think a shared nation is the best. sadly the reward for suicide bombs is very high.

Im not entirely sure what you mean here so again ill refrain from addressing it...
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 16:38   #32
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Actually the majority of suicide bombers are young and gullible and can be convinced that there are a 1000 virgins waiting for them after hey detonate themselves in a crowded market in Israel... Yes, granted there have been "higher educated" suicide bombers, but the majority are not.
Oh dear... when you say 'most' i doubt you have much in the way of backup. Dont make such sweeping statements. The bombers who have done the most damage are oddly enough usually highly educated. Most muslims to get to the state of sacrificing themselves for their cause HAVE to be educated.

To martyr yourself for a belief youd have to be pretty ****ing clued up on 'what your belief actually means' and why you were doing it.

Quote:

I'm sick of people defending Israel, why do you believe Israel is so much better than everyone that we need to close our eyes whenever they **** up. Illegal occupation of Palestine. Pale-who? Rapes in refugee camps? So what. Targetting civilians? No biggie. Hold thousands of prisoners. Oh well.
Dont over simplify the problem.
Israel is just as bad but then blowing yourself up on a bus in the middle of a city isnt exactly 'acetastic' in terms of morality.
You also forgot bulldozing houses and soldiers occupying peoples homes whilst sending them to the basement for days at a time whilst they use it as a base of operations to find 'terrorists' inside refugee or palestinian settlements (I have a friend who travels to Palestine a lot with Amnesty and some of the stories are truly horrific )
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 16:40   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
1967 has a seven in it, I'll give you that, but I don't think it counts as part of the seventies.

my excuse is that it was a typo....
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 17:31   #34
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
T Id imagine if you went to Russia youd see news about Chechnya everyday.
For your information; you won't (atleast in Moscow).. they're still run by the government for all practical purposes.
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 01:01   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

my excuse is that it was a typo....
I'm listening to some sixenties music right now, as it happens. From nineteen fifty seventeen and everything.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote