User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2006, 07:10   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I tried PB out

And it turns out it's just the same UK centric bullshit as here, only worse. I tried to contribute positively to that inane dribble but in a matter of an hour it turned into a flame war. :/ I don't know, I shouted some obsenities as I closed the PB tabs I had open, ducking punches and kicks to the groing as I hurried my way out, and haven't been back to check the fallout.

OK. ok. I will die with this sinking ship that is GD.

Incidentally they spend a lot of time talking about GD.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:18   #2
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: So I tried PB out

Don't post there then if you don't like it.

No one is forcing you to read PB.

Same with Nodrog, he sits there saying "I read PB, it is shit"

Don't ****ing go there then

Edit: And I think you'll mainly find people do mention things about GD as it is where the majority of them post aswell.
Things like "Who is going to the GD Meet" etc

ANd I'll repeat what I said above. No one is asking you to become part of PB/read the forums take part in the activities, so don't go there if it is a waste of time/somewhere you think has nothing to offer you

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:21   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
And it turns out it's just the same UK centric bullshit as here, only worse.
It's not exactly like the internet is short on American dominated forums though is it?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:25   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It's not exactly like the internet is short on American dominated forums though is it?
I have yet to find one of the quality of GD though.

And tbh I don't like Americans very much. I probably don't like anyone though. :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Don't post there then if you don't like it.

No one is forcing you to read PB.

Same with Nodrog, he sits there saying "I read PB, it is shit"

Don't ****ing go there then

Edit: And I think you'll mainly find people do mention things about GD as it is where the majority of them post aswell.
Things like "Who is going to the GD Meet" etc

ANd I'll repeat what I said above. No one is asking you to become part of PB/read the forums take part in the activities, so don't go there if it is a waste of time/somewhere you think has nothing to offer you
I was just trying to be helpful and give a constructive review of your shit forum. Would you censor me? The only three good things about it is 1-X, 1-X, and 1-X. Also iddimmu and weeks. If it weren't for 1-X I doubt there even would be a PB!
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:29   #5
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

For those of you who care s|k is moaning about a thread called

"Disturbing Revelations"

And he was having the piss ripped out of him by a current GD member anyway

Hi Dante

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:30   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you failed miserably in the helpful and the constructive part then guy
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:31   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It has a gambling feature. I used it over the world cup. I even won some things. I'm now a hardcore gambler and have lost all my savings I blame PB!!!!!
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:33   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
For those of you who care s|k is moaning about a thread called

"Disturbing Revelations"

And he was having the piss ripped out of him by a current GD member anyway
Expecting that foreigners would know who UK celebrities are by first name is pretty laughable.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:41   #9
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Expecting that foreigners would know who UK celebrities are by first name is pretty laughable.
That is fair enough.

I agree with you on this one.

But if you're going to take something that is said over the internet in an offensive way then why bother posting at all? On a day to day basis people have the piss taken out of them and just get on with life, they don't run to others and moan about it!

If I could, I'd let you cry on my shoulder but unfortunately for you I live across the sea

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:49   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

Wait that idiot is Dante? Wow, that's like Mr Jekyll and Dr Hyde. Apparently PB is a worse problem than I thought, we must stop this evil before it infects us all.

EDIT: Turns out that idiot is not Dante. (Thank god, my faith was shaken for a second). All calls to arms are hearby revoked, return to your stations. Thank you.

Last edited by s|k; 31 Jul 2006 at 08:58.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 08:52   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Wait that idiot is Dante? Wow, that's like Mr Jerkly and Dr Hyde.
I don't have a PB account.
Quote:
Hi Dante
Hi.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 09:26   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

s|k - your first post "today" on PB was:
Quote:
What a bunch of cockery. Who cares about GD meets.
Nice to know you went over there, picked the thread about the GD meet and then said "I don't care".

Made a couple of worthwhile posts then you didn't know who Boris Johnson was and got upset because Skragg put a hitting his head emoticon there.
Flane war? Punching and kicking? fallout?

Wow, how have you survived on GD so long if you're that touchy?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 09:33   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
And it turns out it's just the same UK centric bullshit as here, only worse. I tried to contribute positively to that inane dribble but in a matter of an hour it turned into a flame war.
I've always liked you, but you're the one who started the flame 'fest' and acted like a twat :/
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 09:39   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Incidentally they spend a lot of time talking about GD.
I hear there's a community get-together every week in a different location in Outer Mongolia to talk about us.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 10:01   #15
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
tbh I don't like Americans very much. I probably don't like anyone though. :0
Looked in a mirror lately?

Maybe Forums are not your thing. Maybe you should just have blogs so you can delete the unwanted comments.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 10:32   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

s|k negrepped my GD Meet Pictures thread with "who cares about your stupid meet anyway tbh". Seems he likes looking at things which he doesn't like! (...what)

PS glad you got back safe and sound in one piece s|k! It's a JUNGLE out there! An INTERNET JUNGLE!
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 10:35   #17
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

PS glad you got back safe and sound in one piece s|k! It's a JUNGLE out there! An INTERNET JUNGLE!
hehe yeah, all those rampant Tom Cat's

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:02   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought it had been about a week.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 14:39   #19
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Angry Grrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
O rly? And how exactly was I able to TELL YOU WERE ****ING FOREIGN from this ever-so-helpful profile?

You got flamed on the internet. Deal with it. Admittedly, my lack of information about the flameee might have caused more offence than what was origionally intended...but I'm not that arsed.
Why you tried to turn this into a cross-board incident I dont have a clue.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:25   #20
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Grrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
O rly? And how exactly was I able to TELL YOU WERE ****ING FOREIGN from this ever-so-helpful profile?
Wow s|ks birthday is only a day before mine
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:38   #21
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

As a kid,I was living in Cyprus during 1977. Very warm and sunny I seem to remember. Not a bad childhood.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:59   #22
Tomkat

I wasn't even a twinkle in my father's eye
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 19:29   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

I am glad Evil Scragg posts more on PB than here.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:59   #24
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Im not going to bother getting into an argument with a man who cant even spell my name right
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:16   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Grrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Wow s|ks birthday is only a day before mine
You and my oldest son have the same birthday though he is quite a bit older.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 05:09   #26
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

sup
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 05:48   #27
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
Im not going to bother getting into an argument with a man who cant even spell my name right
That's rather hypocritical of you.