User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2007, 19:03   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
State of play

Ok so I havent followed anything other than check out sandmans every few days.

How many days left?
Which top 10 alliances are working with who.
Who has been at war already?
Who is still at war?

Cheers
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 19:07   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: State of play

Define war.

If you reckon a war is what I'd call a war, there's none. According to accurate intelligence, Wolfpack is there on top of things with anywhere from 80 to even 120 planets (depending on whom you ask, but it's fairly reliable said there's more than what meets the eye). Below, lacklustre Conspiracy, Angels with their scandals, and a bore group of miscellanelous alliances. Some halfwitted and almost serious attempts have been bunged at the large ranks of Wolfpack, but nothing very serious. I guess this comes down from Conspiracy and Angels, with talks of at least NewDawn being in the Wolfpack sled. I'm out of date since a while too, though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:41   #3
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Your not just out of date Tietäjä you are ill-informed, mis-guided, and don’t have a clue in general........ So why post such drivel..........Only child?
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:17   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Care to explain on which point I'm uninformed? It's definately not Wolfpack membercounts or Angels and Conspiracy, if it's something it's the latest political swings.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:21   #5
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ascendancy won, as usual. Wolfpack made a decent second place.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:26   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The ad war asc won hands down, the real pa round WP won hands down.

A rather uninteresting round politically.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:44   #7
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The ad war asc won hands down, the real pa round WP won hands down.

A rather uninteresting round politically.

yeah and tgv lost as usual

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:53   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
yeah and tgv lost as usual
gee, i think i will have to go and preform a harakiri now, robban attempted to make a dig at me. Im honestly hurt.
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:09   #9
BADA

Quote:
According to accurate intelligence, Wolfpack is there on top of things with anywhere from 80 to even 120 planets (depending on whom you ask, but it's fairly reliable said there's more than what meets the eye).
Prove it. I mean actualy PUBLISH what you suspect with back up of what he means. Take to MH etc and ill be the first to support any case where it can be proven.

Quote:
**Spin***lacklustre Conspiracy
Because the allainces around steped up their game maybe?

Quote:
Angels with their scandals
Shock Horror!! But loads of respect to Angels this rnd TBH showed balls IMO

Quote:
Some halfwitted and almost serious attempts have been bunged at the large ranks of Wolfpack
I never knew Tietäjä was WP DC?

Quote:
NewDawn being in the Wolfpack sled
I think CT did all the work them selves there reading AD

Quote:
I'm out of date since a while too, though.
I think that covers "ill-informed, mis-guided, and don’t have a clue in general"

Spinning what you read on AD is an art form i have to give you that.

Its the general drivel posted by the same old 'Usual Suspects' that think they have a clue. Hanging on to their so called glittering PA past and egotistical power they think they have within the game.

First to shout from the rooftops but never back it up. Easy to shout and mock from the sidelines................. etc etc etc

Rant over

PS:I have never had a clue !!!
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:41   #10
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

looks like keiza stepped on bada's little toes

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 00:18   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
reading AD

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 05:05   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Prove it. I mean actualy PUBLISH what you suspect with back up of what he means. Take to MH etc and ill be the first to support any case where it can be proven.
I have given all the details to the multihunters. Because of case-sensitive issues, I will not go into extents of publishing all the variety of logfiles I have, as it'd obviously be harmful to the sources. The multihunters have these, too, though.

It's hardly "surprising", that there's no actions from that side, though.

Quote:
I never knew Tietäjä was WP DC?
No, but what would you know. Up until a week ago or so, I was in charge of the intelligence of a certain battlegroup, and for it that of Angels.

Quote:
I think that covers "ill-informed, mis-guided, and don’t have a clue in general"
At least it covers your idiocy.

Quote:
First to shout from the rooftops but never back it up. Easy to shout and mock from the sidelines................. etc etc etc
Roger that. Feel free to contact me on IRC for a list of Wolfpack member nicks and coordinates that ranges up above 80, and lacks f.ex m0shy. These coordinates and nicknames are from a fairly 100% accurate source.

Quote:
PS:I have never had a clue !!!

I see that, too. And now that we've succumbed down to the level of personal insults and drivel (and the moderators seem to have okay'ed it), let me join. No, I'm not the only child, I'm a younger brother. Feel free to analyze it, just keep your ass from bouncing off the walls.

Just out of interest, what's your excuse for being a retard then? Perhaps you wish you were an only child? Did your brother **** you in the ass when you were five? Your father forced you to give him rimjobs every other week? Your mother liked pissing on you? Even your family dog felt you're there just to be ****ed around with?
Unread 24 May 2007, 06:13   #13
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Keizari wins with a TKO in round two
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 07:08   #14
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I have given all the details to the multihunters. Because of case-sensitive issues, I will not go into extents of publishing all the variety of logfiles I have, as it'd obviously be harmful to the sources. The multihunters have these, too, though.

It's hardly "surprising", that there's no actions from that side, though..
yes, because the MH's have blatently been sitting on their arses all round, tell me, how many Angels planets was it that were closed again?

Quote:
No, but what would you know. Up until a week ago or so, I was in charge of the intelligence of a certain battlegroup, and for it that of Angels.
maybe if you spent less time drooling over your keyboard at wp's '120' planets then you'd have made an attempt that was more than 'halfwitted'.

Quote:
Roger that. Feel free to contact me on IRC for a list of Wolfpack member nicks and coordinates that ranges up above 80, and lacks f.ex m0shy. These coordinates and nicknames are from a fairly 100% accurate source.
i could do with a good laugh, and a 'fairly 100% accurate source' ? you don't sound to sure of it to me.

Quote:
Just out of interest, what's your excuse for being a retard then? Perhaps you wish you were an only child? Did your brother **** you in the ass when you were five? Your father forced you to give him rimjobs every other week? Your mother liked pissing on you? Even your family dog felt you're there just to be ****ed around with?

I take it you ran out of anything vaguely constructive to say and decided to descend into immaturity.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 07:23   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
yes, because the MH's have blatently been sitting on their arses all round, tell me, how many Angels planets was it that were closed again?

Well, if you shot a flock of sparrows with a sawed off shotgun, you're bound to hit somebody.
Unread 24 May 2007, 08:44   #16
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Simple message to this is. Pack are now growing considerable since I beleive CT and Angels have stopped planet targetting them. Maybe they are now settling for trying to get second place?

Amusingly though i see a lot of people claiming Ascend are winning the round on the forums (their own members) Both of those alliances (pack and Asc) are growing considerably in roids. But ive got a question here. Asc claims Pack could of been easy to defeat. Why dont Asc hit pack and show everyone else how 'easy' it is?

I would love to see a battle between these 2 for amusement. Instead of seeing them claim how people have failed on the forums, maybe they should show us how its done..

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 09:46   #17
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Because Ascendancy don't assert rules or things over their members except the 'don't be shit' one. What it would really take is a bunch of guys to make a growing movement to attack WP but that isn't in their favour right now except I'm sure on the last 2 days or somesuch.

That's my guess, prolly wrong but *shrugs* .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 09:49   #18
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You amuse me greatly Willzzz. First off, I have a question for you; got a planet? If you had you might be better informed and less likely to troll ignorantly.

As for Angels/CT, they are napped and are indeed roid racing for second, though I don't know if either cares about the rank. I doubt it really. More important for both seems to be to flagship their top planet to #1. This is now all but impossible for CT and the race is down to Kileman and Fenix. Best of luck Kile.

Anyone who claims Asc are winning the round must be illiterate. We are in 4th place and despite Chika's tongue in cheek references to 15+ rounds ago I doubt any of us are in any doubt regarding this reality. I notice you didn't quote anyone saying that Wolfpack would be easy to defeat. Perhaps in your reply you might quote such a person so that we can laugh at him together. Assuming you can't find such a quote you may wish to apologise for being a trolling moron. Again.

What *was* said many times is that Asc wished to co-operate with CT and Angels to attack WP some weeks ago. We never made a secret of this and, infact, I even said as much to m0shy recently in a chat I had with him regarding a seperate matter. The reason this co-operation never happened, in my opinion, was down to a lack of belief or political will on the part of CT and Angels HC. A common fault with alliance HC's these days and perhaps Ascendancy could have been proactive in our approach. But the reality is our alliance is not set up in that fashion. All that being said I do feel Angels played a good round *overall* especially considering the blow dealt by the early closures of sharetanzu and friends. CT were fairly abysmal from start to finish and I doubt you'll find many of their HC's denying that. I'm lead to believe they are planning major restructuring for next round.

I hope that's rectified any mistakes you may have made out of ignorance and that you'll research a little more carefully in future before making grandiose claims that have not one grain of truth.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 09:53   #19
BADA

Quote:
will not go into extents of publishing all the variety of logfiles I have, as it'd obviously be harmful to the sources
So your proof is log files? No wonder MH did nothing. News reports Battle reports proving beyond a doubt your point is real INTEL. This can be published for all to see if MH dont take you case up and you 100% sure you are correct. Takings logs becuase Mr X and Mr Y said so is an action not expected from a seasoned player.

Quote:
No, but what would you know. Up until a week ago or so, I was in charge of the intelligence of a certain battlegroup, and for it that of Angels
MMM Seeing as i have been in the DC and BC Officer group for WP all round i would say i am more informed than you on this matter. What your INTEL didn't tell you that?

Quote:
These coordinates and nicknames are from a fairly 100% accurate source.
Fairly 100%: As in not 100%
Accurate source: As in the information is from one person

Standerd INTEL Operations?

Quote:
I see that, too. And now that we've succumbed down to the level of personal insults and drivel (and the moderators seem to have okay'ed it), let me join. No, I'm not the only child, I'm a younger brother. Feel free to analyze it, just keep your ass from bouncing off the walls.

That is a quality insult. 100% accurate as well. At least your intel is right in some areas.

My reference to calling you an only child wasn't an insult, it was an observation that you love the attention of posting things on AD which have no substance. And then sit back and recieve the attention as an only child would from his parents.

This is an observation and not an insult .........

The term drivel i used is 100% correct defined below for your information.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...ition&ct=title

Quote:
At least it covers your idiocy.
Ditto
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:02   #20
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Because Ascendancy don't assert rules or things over their members except the 'don't be shit' one. What it would really take is a bunch of guys to make a growing movement to attack WP but that isn't in their favour right now except I'm sure on the last 2 days or somesuch.

That's my guess, prolly wrong but *shrugs* .
The first part of your post is actually a fairly astute summation of life within Ascendancy. If you had carried on logically from this however you would have concluded that unless WP hit us (our Top Galaxies) there is almost no chance we would hit them, in the last 2 days or otherwise. I can't see what the point would be for either side to be honest. WP have secured the round win and share the likely top galaxy with Asc (1:9).They have no-one in a position to claim top planet. My experience from the rounds I have won in 1up suggests to me that the round will now be idled out with galraiding and members trying to improve personal rank and such. Like yourself however, I can only guess as to WP's true intentions.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:02   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
You amuse me greatly Willzzz. First off, I have a question for you; got a planet? If you had you might be better informed and less likely to troll ignorantly.

As for Angels/CT, they are napped and are indeed roid racing for second, though I don't know if either cares about the rank. I doubt it really. More important for both seems to be to flagship their top planet to #1. This is now all but impossible for CT and the race is down to Kileman and Fenix. Best of luck Kile.

Anyone who claims Asc are winning the round must be illiterate. We are in 4th place and despite Chika's tongue in cheek references to 15+ rounds ago I doubt any of us are in any doubt regarding this reality. I notice you didn't quote anyone saying that Wolfpack would be easy to defeat. Perhaps in your reply you might quote such a person so that we can laugh at him together. Assuming you can't find such a quote you may wish to apologise for being a trolling moron. Again.

What *was* said many times is that Asc wished to co-operate with CT and Angels to attack WP some weeks ago. We never made a secret of this and, infact, I even said as much to m0shy recently in a chat I had with him regarding a seperate matter. The reason this co-operation never happened, in my opinion, was down to a lack of belief or political will on the part of CT and Angels HC. A common fault with alliance HC's these days and perhaps Ascendancy could have been proactive in our approach. But the reality is our alliance is not set up in that fashion. All that being said I do feel Angels played a good round *overall* especially considering the blow dealt by the early closures of sharetanzu and friends. CT were fairly abysmal from start to finish and I doubt you'll find many of their HC's denying that. I'm lead to believe they are planning major restructuring for next round.

I hope that's rectified any mistakes you may have made out of ignorance and that you'll research a little more carefully in future before making grandiose claims that have not one grain of truth.

Actually a lot of what Willz usally posts on AD makes a lot of sense. I notice the last 3 posts he made in another thread were quite inteligent, although this one i agree with is a bit shamless of him.

But lets face it Achiles if we were speaking about trolls on the forums, we dont have to look much further then your own alliance now do we (virtually all round) But to clarify a few things on your post regarding asc wanting to hit Pack alongside Angels and CT. When? I do recall the one time where we attacked togther. I was told by Game that your alliance would be happy to hit only the one pack gal. I wouldnt call that helpung us full force would you? I do also recall recently Asc tried to planet target Angels but we heard about this and attacked you guys on the same nite, which then lead to a pm the next day from yourselves asking me if we wish not to continue doing another nite where we p target each other.

But yes your correct the early closures did screw up our round. At the time we had just taken second by a 2-3 mil score lead over CT and were climbing. But once we removed the planet closures we of course dropped around 10 mil score behind CT again. I appriciate the respect for once shown toward Angels in your speech.

But Willz does have a point when he speaks about Asc on the forums. Just thought id add that note.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:33   #22
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The first part of your post is actually a fairly astute summation of life within Ascendancy. If you had carried on logically from this however you would have concluded that unless WP hit us (our Top Galaxies) there is almost no chance we would hit them, in the last 2 days or otherwise. I can't see what the point would be for either side to be honest. WP have secured the round win and share the likely top galaxy with Asc (1:9).They have no-one in a position to claim top planet. My experience from the rounds I have won in 1up suggests to me that the round will now be idled out with galraiding and members trying to improve personal rank and such. Like yourself however, I can only guess as to WP's true intentions.
Of course if WP were targetting your members/controlled gals you would retaliate, that part in my mind is clear and not surprising. My saying that it would take a group of ascend members to support attacking WP was if Ascendancy did what Wilzzz was saying and 'leading the way' by attacking WP when none are doing so, even though WP aren't targetting Ascendancy now.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:36   #23
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

To answer your question. Do i have a planet? Answer to that is no. I dont have a planet. Question now is, many people within this round have planets, does that make them good at intel and seeing what is actually taking place? No it doesnt. You dont have to have a planet to see what is taking place within a round im afraid Achiles. Thats quite laughable you would sujest that actually. Was as amusing as seeing how many people claimed i needed a planet last round to gather intel, although within the first 2 weeks i had all of the top 10 alliance coords listings without a planet. Its called oppening your eyes and been aware tbh. Plus doesnt hurt to have a lot of old friends in many alliances that will provide you with information.

Now regarding the point i made origonaly. Forgive me, at this late stage i dont have time to go through every thread which asc members have posted on. So ill return home later and produce 'evidence' and quotes as you requested. In which 3 of your members have even crtisised CT and Angels, claiming their military is virtually none existant for not making much of an impact against Pack. Also where they have openly commented on how easily it should of been with these 2 taking on pack to take them down. Which was what i was trying to describe in my first post. Forgive me for not making that a lot clearer.

Amusingly though i see Assman has made it public the only time Asc offered to 'help' Angels attack pack was where they only hit one pack heavy gal? I also ask maybe you could provide me the quotes from your members (not yourself) as to where they openly offered to help Angels and CT against pack on these forums? I must of missed that obviously. Besides. I now have to go, either way Pack have of course won this round. And your right maybe Angels or CT dont really care about second place.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:44   #24
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I don't give a **** what anyone says. Ascendancy won the round. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Anyone who claims otherwise is a jackass in denial. Any ascendancy member who claims otherwise can pm me when I end my 4 day #ascendancy boycott(they made me send 3 fleets defence last night)
Generally, I am going to force my opinion on the masses, particularly when there is an inkling of truth to what I put out.
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:15   #25
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Yus, Ascendancy clearleh rocks! :<

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:18   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
I was told by Game
Mistake one.
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:31   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The answer to this thread is that Ascendancy are not winning planetarion as it currently stands. Under the old way where you basically looked up intel and worked out who was dominating, Ascendancy would be winning in a VtS type manner (although I don't want to compare us to VtS) because in those days, numbers and total score didn't count necessarily. This is what I suspect Chika is referring to in the other thread. But in this round Ascendancy are not winning, because score and score alone is the only true comparator. He's talking in now defunct terms.

Today has been interesting to say the least regarding my observations of the political will of some people. I've seen WP and CT planets launching in cooperation on attacks (although to a quite limited and certainly not official level) which I can't say is particularly helpful if you want to have a round that's competitive. It appears to be some kind of 'Ameth' battlegrouping or whatever, there seems to be a lot of fleets called 'ameth' this round. There is certainly some suspect discipline out there.

I certainly suspect Wolfpack have more members than is in the tag, having quickly browsed through Munin and looked Wolfpack's score (which show we've missed some of their members) and while there may not be planets breaking any rules, they could be planets who attack with them to make their attacks more efficient. So sheer weight of numbers could be (and not is, I can only make a deduction, not assert facts here) a factor. But these could all be irrelevant. Angels and CT had the opportunity to make this round something that wasn't a roid race and passed it up. And I think that is a shame, because Wolfpack are certainly not a 1up or an Exilition, politics would have certainly played a part and we'd have had a proper conflict and a far more satisfactory conclusion to this round.

Last edited by lokken; 24 May 2007 at 11:43.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:41   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
(...) 3 of your members have even crtisised CT and Angels, claiming their military is virtually none existant for not making much of an impact against Pack. Also where they have openly commented on how easily it should of been with these 2 taking on pack to take them down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Asc claims Pack could of been easy to defeat. Why dont Asc hit pack and show everyone else how 'easy' it is?
See the difference here?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:47   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
I have never, nowhere, denied that Angels planets have been closed. I acknowledge it, and the multihunters have conducted their actions based on evidence they possess, which I have no clue about. I respect their actions as they are, and I repeat, I have never denied this, or cried/whined about it - Angels planets going closed.

Quote:
maybe if you spent less time drooling over your keyboard at wp's '120' planets then you'd have made an attempt that was more than 'halfwitted'.
The figure 120 comes from Conspiracy intel. I would predict 85 (including scanners) would be a more specific number. This is why I wrote "depending on whom you ask, but it's fairly reliable said there's more than what meets the eye", in case you failed to read.

Quote:
i could do with a good laugh, and a 'fairly 100% accurate source' ? you don't sound to sure of it to me.
I have no need to comment on my sources here. The details come from a source as reliable as any, bar perhaps a very selected high command members of Wolfpack.

Quote:
I take it you ran out of anything vaguely constructive to say and decided to descend into immaturity.
No, I take it I only replied to BADA's comments. You might want to look up for his post and see that was merely a direct reply to his talks, on the same line as his. I found it appropriate to need to talk on his level to make him get the clue. Taking into account your remarks about my "drooling", it seems a lot lower quality of discussion is needed with you, too.

Quote:
So your proof is log files? No wonder MH did nothing. News reports Battle reports proving beyond a doubt your point is real INTEL. This can be published for all to see if MH dont take you case up and you 100% sure you are correct. Takings logs becuase Mr X and Mr Y said so is an action not expected from a seasoned player.
No, my proof is log files, a very large mission database based on jumpgate probes, news scans, and galaxy statuses. Battle reports, of course, have nothing to do with nothing, do they now? As a seasoned player, you are probably aware that coordinates, nicknames, and mission data backed up with logfiles from influential alliance members are very convincing evidence at least. The exact details of the case are more complicated, and frankly, I've delivered my evidence to the multihunters, but as my databases aren't valid "evidence" to them, and I'm not interested enough, I won't be news scanning dozens and dozens of planets just for the hell of it.

As it's unlikely to result in anything, bar rules changes for next round. I'd like to remind of a similar setup during round 17 with 1up.

Quote:
My reference to calling you an only child wasn't an insult, it was an observation that you love the attention of posting things on AD which have no substance. And then sit back and recieve the attention as an only child would from his parents.

This is an observation and not an insult .........
Oh please, now, what does speculating my family background have to do with anything, except for making the note that you really have nothing intelligent to say? Now that you're on to psychoanalysis, why don't you go analyze why you are so eager to post here, yourself? I'd like to hear that one too, and I bet the informative content to the forum readers at large would be close to overwhelming.

Quote:
MMM Seeing as i have been in the DC and BC Officer group for WP all round i would say i am more informed than you on this matter. What your INTEL didn't tell you that?
Yes, you would say so. Obviously, I know you're an officer. That does not mean you would have access to information that is disclosed only to high command members. If you've become one of recently, that I've missed it.

Quote:
Fairly 100%: As in not 100%
Accurate source: As in the information is from one person

Standerd INTEL Operations?
What's a "standerd intel operation"? It never goes 100%, does it. I've proven occasions where even a high command member is unsure if a person is a member of a given alliance or not, and what his specifics are. As said, I will not disclose my sources in public for the obvious reason, but, also very obviously, cross-references have been done, and it doesn't rely on hearsay. You can make your own judgements on it, which I bet you will. I wouldn't expect a wolfpack officer to add up the amount of coordinates on your defence call sheets (that is, if you do not have access to a complete nicklist, which I seriously doubt) and come out with "oh, a lot of planets" on AD, anyways. What I apparently should expect, is, a superficial analysis regarding my childhood, though. Good going, keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I certainly suspect Wolfpack have more members than is in the tag, having quickly browsed through Munin and looked Wolfpack's score (which show we've missed some of their members) and while there may not be planets breaking any rules, they could be planets who attack with them to make their attacks more efficient. So sheer weight of numbers could be (and not is, I can only make a deduction, not assert facts here) a factor. But these could all be irrelevant.
HAHA JOO THINKS WLOFPACK XIITS. OMG OMG LOL LOL YOU HAD A SHIT childhood, are you still a virgin, attentionwhoring on forumz lol lol lol? You suck becus you thnik wolfpack mreo than 70 mberos you clearly isnt seasoned lol.

Off with it. Person one agreeing with me, it'd surely be interesting to compare informations. Instinctively, planets that are members of an alliance and are above the 70 mark are against the rules. Here, again, I'd refer to round 17. What defines the setup, and what the final descision is, is up to the multihunters to decide once they're given the facts. It may well be the rules will be revised for the next round because of the incidents this round, instead of actually punishing anyone. I'm willing to place a bet on rules changed happening. (I guess there could have been an announcement about it already?)

Quote:
Angels and CT had the opportunity to make this round something that wasn't a roid race and passed it up. And I think that is a shame, because Wolfpack are certainly not a 1up or an Exilition, politics would have certainly played a part and we'd have had a proper conflict and a far more satisfactory conclusion to this round.
Agreed.

[edit]Regarding the details. I've already stated, on these forums, my willingness to share any intelligence regarding the cases I've talked about (here refering to the mentioned Conspiracy player(s?) with a support planet(s?), and the Wolfpack scenario). I've also done so, and disclosed information to the person who enquiried me about it.[/edit]

Last edited by Tietäjä; 24 May 2007 at 11:52.
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:04   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Regarding this issue, I have been careful to say whether I think any one is cheating and while your posts are legitimate, they have sailed the line in some places. All I've said is that there is certainly something suspicious to deduce because I don't wish to go any further than that. All i'll ask is to be careful in your posting please - I don't want to be unfair to wolfpack here.

If people could be civil, that would be awesome too.
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:28   #31
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Today has been interesting to say the least regarding my observations of the political will of some people. I've seen WP and CT planets launching in cooperation on attacks (although to a quite limited and certainly not official level) which I can't say is particularly helpful if you want to have a round that's competitive. It appears to be some kind of 'Ameth' battlegrouping or whatever, there seems to be a lot of fleets called 'ameth' this round. There is certainly some suspect discipline out there.
From outr intel ameth was setup as a bg of top planets from angels/ct/orb/vgn/vision by arc and has focused on fcing and hittin wp as much as they can. All ameth players i know share a hatred of wp so i doubt there are any wp players in this group. Considerin all of wp top players recieve constant ameth incs (up until a few days ago) i once again find it unlikely that there are wp in this bg.
These players in ameth are doin there allies no favours as obviously arent sanctioned by alliance but i guess when u have nothing else to play for u may as well get as many top guys in a bg as possible and pretend u make a difference. Anyway im taking bets whther ameth will form into a fully blown alliance for next round.

Oh and Turtlepack >* Ameth
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:29   #32
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Regarding this issue, I have been careful to say whether I think any one is cheating and while your posts are legitimate, they have sailed the line in some places.
Let's make it politically correct. According to reliable sources, Wolfpack has more than 70 members. Whether that constitutes as cheating or not is up to the multihunters. I've not once, prior to this post, on this thread, mentioned the word "cheat", and when I've spoken about the rules setup...

Quote:
What defines the setup, and what the final descision is, is up to the multihunters to decide once they're given the facts.
Whether the given facts are a breach of rules is up to the multihunters to decide. On the Angels case mentioned, and on the Conspiracy player case mentioned, the MH team found the instances to be a breach of rules and the planets in question have been closed accordingly.

I'd like to hear where I've sailed the line so I can correct my behavior. If a moderator could message me about it, I'd appreciate it.

Quote:
All I've said is that there is certainly something suspicious to deduce because I don't wish to go any further than that. All i'll ask is to be careful in your posting please - I don't want to be unfair to wolfpack here.
Again, in what comes to the suspicious, it's up to the multihunting team to decide whether it's a breach or not. As it seems at the moment, it's not, and it's highly likely the EULA will, once again, be fixed to cover (or clarify) what's allowed and whatnot for next round so that the evident incidents are, next round, officially "allowed", not just under a particularily shady part of the EULA.

Quote:
If people could be civil, that would be awesome too.
I guess, the extent to which the moderation team allows for example personal insults is the extent where such will be exchanged. I will, myself, attempt to act civil but needless personal insults (no matter what it's said, it's going to be difficult to argue the first post by a certain person wasn't such) will probably eventually nudge my nerve, too.
Unread 24 May 2007, 13:02   #33
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
From outr intel ameth was setup as a bg of top planets from angels/ct/orb/vgn/vision by arc and has focused on fcing and hittin wp as much as they can. All ameth players i know share a hatred of wp so i doubt there are any wp players in this group. Considerin all of wp top players recieve constant ameth incs (up until a few days ago) i once again find it unlikely that there are wp in this bg.
These players in ameth are doin there allies no favours as obviously arent sanctioned by alliance but i guess when u have nothing else to play for u may as well get as many top guys in a bg as possible and pretend u make a difference. Anyway im taking bets whther ameth will form into a fully blown alliance for next round.

To clarify this, ameth was a zik only bg of around 10 planets. The aim being to FC wolfpack planets. Alot of fleets have been named ameth but most are fakes.

ct/angels/vsn are the allies involved. iirc theres is 1 vgn player but no orbit.

I also dont see how we were not helping our alliances by going after WP. Unless our allies needed the extra fleets to sit back and watch WP run away with the round. At the moment there doesnt seem to be much activity within the bg.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 13:46   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
These players in ameth are doin there allies no favours as obviously arent sanctioned by alliance but i guess when u have nothing else to play for u may as well get as many top guys in a bg as possible and pretend u make a difference.
They may have not done your alliances a favour, but they've definately tried to do the game a favour. And that's more than what I can say of aforementioned alliances.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:04   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Let's make it politically correct. According to reliable sources, Wolfpack has more than 70 members. Whether that constitutes as cheating or not is up to the multihunters. I've not once, prior to this post, on this thread, mentioned the word "cheat", and when I've spoken about the rules setup...
The point is that you didn't really quote your sources. You just said you had evidence that you handed to the MH and you weren't willing to reveal your source, which is nearly the same as saying "I know stuff but can't tell you how or why".

Quote:
Whether the given facts are a breach of rules is up to the multihunters to decide. On the Angels case mentioned, and on the Conspiracy player case mentioned, the MH team found the instances to be a breach of rules and the planets in question have been closed accordingly.
Quite.

Quote:
I'd like to hear where I've sailed the line so I can correct my behavior. If a moderator could message me about it, I'd appreciate it.
I'd have to give you specific examples, but I am sure it is from other threads and I simply have had stuff that has attracted my attention - and I've had to ponder over a few posts in the past 24 hours.

Quote:
I guess, the extent to which the moderation team allows for example personal insults is the extent where such will be exchanged. I will, myself, attempt to act civil but needless personal insults (no matter what it's said, it's going to be difficult to argue the first post by a certain person wasn't such) will probably eventually nudge my nerve, too.
I was referring to people who were barely capable of syntax and just pretty much resorted to abuse when their alliance was questioned. I don't like to name names too much, as it only results in a long drawn out argument on the forum.

Any further questions on these issues of moderation should be pitched to me via pm. Any further comments posted here will be deleted.
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:15   #36
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My fleets have been tagged 'ameth' for ages, because someone told me to send hostiles to a WP planet and change my fleet name. I had no idea what it meant!!
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote