User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2006, 17:45   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
My last battlereport

The CENSORED-Lemmingrun is finally eta 1 to its (hopefully) success!
My first try yesterday did not work as intended and gave me a boost up to rank 37 :-(

Added BS just to give 2:3:16 P S T U N J M 6:2:8 1 Attack 84,060
you more time to gather 2:3:16 P S T U N J M 6:2:8 1 Attack 56,430
enough def to KILL me! 2:3:16 P S T U N J M 6:2:8 1 Attack 1

But today i improved my tactics, heh

Several people have been asking me to show em the battlreport, so i will post it here next tick.

As usual it was a nice round for the Pen.. ups CENSORED-Allinaz! to play.
We had some nice attacks, met some new and weird people.
Hello 2:3 !!!
When i joined your gal we have been in the bottom area of the universe but we managed to climb higher and higher in rankings and had some fun on irc aswell.
Thx you!

The funniest moments this round have been the tries to fleetcatch my shippies \o/
Although they made my heart beat a little bit faster (just some heartbeats though)
Thx to Omen for trying to catch my returning fi with anti-co (or was it the other way round?)
Thx to VSN for sending that few ships that 10k beetles ingal covered it all
Thx to xvx for sending even fewer ships, which would have given my some plus without any def or spending res.

So, there is just one last word left for me to say:

Prost!

one tick later.....

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=13618

i think thats a nice one

Ships (6,285 total)
Harpy 739 Phoenix 1,309
Beetle 31 Viper 103
Mosquito 109 Thief 3,712
Privateer 282

not perfect though :-(

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!

Last edited by DunkelGraf; 8 Dec 2006 at 18:04.
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 17:54   #2
MrManiac

MrManiac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: My last battlereport

Hehe... Me can't wait!!!

Well, been really fun having you in our gal. Spesially the first week you joined us.

I told you about our stupid inc that land blind all the time... so thx to US you gained like what? 600k value in a week stealing stupid incs ships from Me and Spoonman?

Hehe, we had a great time. Gotta say, one of the MOST fun gal I ever been to!

and thx to Apollo who made me exile a bunch of n00bs... He keep screaming for exiles... Only way to make him shut up is to exile...

A really fun round guys, and thx to all the def dunkel!! Saved my ass TOO many times...

MrManiac
MrManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 18:54   #3
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

now
i have absolutely nothing against you. nothing against the penis-allianz and i have absolutely nothing against greenhills. for all i care, any of the two can win.
BUT
when r16 rain stole ships that would have given him the win, they were removed.
now, greenhills will win with the aid of salvage-donations. coming from you and others.
what does logic tell you? that admins should remove the salvage and interfere in the game making it "fair" (irony is that when they interfere, the game loses all and any fairness)?
or should they say: yes, we were wrong, we should NEVER have interfered with the game especially when that dictates the round-winner. changes and improvements (= admin intervention) should only occur after rounds and NOT mid/end-round.

i am making sense right?
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 19:32   #4
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

voodoo: Dunkel's end of the round suicide is tradition, it's clearly not intended to help any player out.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 19:35   #5
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

i didnt get through to you did i ?
my post wasnt about that. it was about the precedent created r16 and how bad it was, and that admins should appologise for it, because now when in the relaively-remote situation, it shows how ridicullous the whole thing was.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 19:59   #6
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Greenhills had a clear lead without the salvage.

Edit: Told you all that the farming rules are bullocks.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 19:59   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

peniz alliance was a tradition Nitina. Just like 3 fleet defending out of gal and out of alliance to your friends is acceptable as if you did anything about it "it would case too many issues" . Its kinda bullshit.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 20:07   #8
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...n_id=987232112

didnt he have more m8s who could donate res? hehe
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 20:13   #9
voodoo
a pain

that was my question. should those resources be removed now? the precedent already exists. (god knows why)
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 20:46   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

One flying toodle if you remove the resources or not, unlike round 16, it won't have shit all effect in the final rankings.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 20:47   #11
MrManiac

MrManiac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ehm, voodoo? STFU!

Dunkel tried last night to kamikaze his fleet too, but the target ran his ships...

It's a tradition of his.... so don't ruin the moment on this thread about things that dunkel and our gal don't really care... Just a game, remember?

If you have something to complain, put up another thread... let the boy have his moment of bure action....
MrManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 20:59   #12
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

so its ok for mr pnap guru to kamikaze just cos he always does it?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 21:03   #13
voodoo
a pain

read kamikaze=donate resources to the #1 spot contender
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 21:33   #14
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
so its ok for mr pnap guru to kamikaze just cos he always does it?
pnap ?
me?
maybe with my mom

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote