User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:40   #1
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
SG3 Limerick

I wrote the following limerick, hope you guys enjoy it

Once upon a time not long ago,
When planetarion was speedy but ticks were slow,
The planets were roidin and justice took,
And others were behavin' like they were all real good,
There were a bucnha folks who were misled,
And here's what they said:,
"Me and you buddy gonna try n' cap some roids,
Robbin' Wolfpack of all they're toys."

They punched WP in the belly,
And that was that,
But little did they know that WP was strapped!
WP went n' pulled out their ships,
WP said "Why'd you hit me?",
But the ships went stright towards the enemy!
They were outnumbered in a madman's round,
WP attacked them without a sound!

This ain't funny--so don't you dare laugh,
Just another story about the wrong path,
Stright and narrow--or your fleets get caught,
Beleive me or beleive me not!

I think I may edit a bit more to this around 1 GMT, not sure yet

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 18 Feb 2005 at 00:46.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:42   #2
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: SG3 Limerick

pld NitinA

i like an old limerick \o/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:42   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

excellent, nice one nitina
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:44   #4
Excalibu|r
Def *****

Excalibu|r has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nice one m8
Excalibu|r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:51   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

my brain hurts i have done too much thinking 2day, but i am sure it is a lovely limerick
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 01:01   #6
mongob0ffel
w00t?

mongob0ffel is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, great limerick

wolfpack owns
R6: WolfPack / Adelante
R8: Adelante / Fury
R9: WolfPack

mongob0ffel
mongob0ffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 04:36   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

maybe this wasn't an AD thread. I see people, when in dire need of attention, post threads on AD that are not AD material.
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 04:37   #8
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

lol nice.. but hopefully there will be a new story by end of week

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 05:28   #9
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Aren't you dead?
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 08:45   #10
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
maybe this wasn't an AD thread. I see people, when in dire need of attention, post threads on AD that are not AD material.
ur expecting people to actually be posting real AD shit when there this bored....

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 13:49   #11
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Lol, good one Nit
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 22:32   #12
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or perhaps you don't know the context...

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 02:40   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's about an alliance (albeit tenuously) and is fairly harmless, so there's no need to take action.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 03:32   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i heard wolfpack has been having constant problems with spies and how to stop them from coming into their alliance - and this is honestly out of curiosity - is this true?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 09:35   #15
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
i heard wolfpack has been having constant problems with spies and how to stop them from coming into their alliance - and this is honestly out of curiosity - is this true?
Nope. If we had a spy problem, then we woudln't quite be where we are today (#2 roidrank round 12, & #1 in SG3/3x roids of next alliance planet down in SG3)

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 02:11   #16
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

congrats for getting more ppl to play SG3 then other alliance... you werent 1st if all alliances were trying

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 16:43   #17
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
congrats for getting more ppl to play SG3 then other alliance... you werent 1st if all alliances were trying

indeed, i doubt many put much effort in

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 00:54   #18
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
indeed, i doubt many put much effort in
Idd. Its weird how alliances are basing thier success off of a speedgame. I guess at this point WP has finally reached its low. Vengeance, Swarm, (some other alliance I forgot the name) and WP. When your alliance brags on speedgame, join a new one.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 17:30   #19
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
Actually, that's ToF. ToF has about 15 more people playing than we do. A high majority of the people playing for WP, were actually WP. Only 9 people were playing SG3 for WP that aren't WP. It's a speedgame, so we allow our members and friends of the alliance to play with us.

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 17:32   #20
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:
Idd. Its weird how alliances are basing thier success off of a speedgame. I guess at this point WP has finally reached its low. Vengeance, Swarm, (some other alliance I forgot the name) and WP. When your alliance brags on speedgame, join a new one.
No Chika. We're not bragging, the limerick was written out of fun and jest. If you don't like other people to have fun and a good time playing a game, just leave us alone so we can have our fun without you around. We're not basing anything off the speedgame, we just like to play.

I'm sorry if everyone isn't perfect. But Wolfpack does our best, and does pretty well.

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 18:29   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Actually, that's ToF. ToF has about 15 more people playing than we do. A high majority of the people playing for WP, were actually WP. Only 9 people were playing SG3 for WP that aren't WP. It's a speedgame, so we allow our members and friends of the alliance to play with us.

-NitinA
Those 9 players are really good
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 20:52   #22
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

roid rank 5 and non wp \o/
well done anyways =]
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 01:23   #23
Chika

Quote:
No Chika. We're not bragging, the limerick was written out of fun and jest. If you don't like other people to have fun and a good time playing a game, just leave us alone so we can have our fun without you around. We're not basing anything off the speedgame, we just like to play.

I'm sorry if everyone isn't perfect. But Wolfpack does our best, and does pretty well.

-NitinA
Well, is it the readers fault that he/she missed the fun/jest? Or is it the writers. It wasn't funny to me. To some others it may have been. Yes I think its bragging. If WP would have been getting owned in the speedgame we wouldn't have seen this. "just leave us alone so we can have our fun without you around." Sadly, with me leaving the only + is that a new person can end in the top 10 . Generally, any other interaction with me besides me taking your roids and you TRYING to take mines, is self-induced because noone has to read my post or threads.
thanks
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 01:55   #24
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

No, it's not bragging. It's the reader's mistake, as all reading's intrepretaiton is completely subjective. Hence why some people find some people/things funny, while others don't. Personally, if it amuses me, I like it. If it doesn't, I don't bother with it.

I like reading threads, and provoking responses.

By the way, you never took my roids, though I did take yours.

-Nitin
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 02:09   #25
Chika

Quote:
No, it's not bragging. It's the reader's mistake, as all reading's intrepretaiton is completely subjective. Hence why some people find some people/things funny, while others don't. Personally, if it amuses me, I like it. If it doesn't, I don't bother with it.

I like reading threads, and provoking responses.

By the way, you never took my roids, though I did take yours.

-Nitin
I wonder which round. Hopefully you don't mean recently. Out of the last 3 rounds I got landed on only 3 times, and all three were in RD 12 (Official before I left 1up). And I know who those guys were. Now if you took my roids along with the 43(literally) other planets that landed on me one tick, when I didn't have an alliance then I doubt that is an accomplishment.Sadly all your statement proves is that your planet sucked because i still ended miles ahead of you going 4 days without an alliance and still attacking.
Side note: please keep the discussion to something besides actual in-game play. As arrogant as it may sound, I wipe the floor with anyone who posts here as far as PA gameplay.
True story
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 06:22   #26
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
As arrogant as it may sound, I wipe the floor with anyone who posts here as far as PA gameplay.
True story
Lol. That made me laugh so loud.

You're by no means a very average player as far as round 12 is concern, i barely remember your performance as you just rampaged the ranks late in the game when your alliance already won. You're far from the 5 big boys of r12 (aif, TeK, elviz, cocteau, cyphie). Only thing i remember about you is you're a n00bie basher.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 16:09   #27
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

men, i want to have your ego ; - )
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 23:50   #28
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau

You're by no means a very average player as far as round 12 is concern, i barely remember your performance as you just rampaged the ranks late in the game when your alliance already won. You're far from the 5 big boys of r12 (aif, TeK, elviz, cocteau, cyphie). Only thing i remember about you is you're a n00bie basher.
Rofl. First off, NEVER compare me to a fencesitter, the winning alliance didn't attack you for the fist 3/4 of the round. Hahaha! You brag that you were a "big boy"
Also, everyone knows all I attacked was top 20 planets all round! Ask Mix and mdk (hi guys)
3rd I was #3 before cypher "farmed" elvis. And I was top 10 most of the round. verify it with your friends. Sadly, you and elviz have no case to support that you guys can play well. Why? because the first time you had real incoming you were OWNED. Your roids were sweet btw. How was vacation? Like I said, I wipe the floor with any of you. I never sat the fence at any point in my career. Considering you got owned and then went into vacation, I can't see why you would even reply....
I never newbie bashed btw. Here on AD, it is ok to lie in general, but with specific charges to a persons performance, you can't just talk out of your neck. You suck at PA. if you didn't know, now you know.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 23:52   #29
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau

oh, and i sorta ended higher than you did. So if you were a big boy, what am I?
And didn't you and elvis farm Abe? for like 3 weeks straight? How great and experienced of you to do that.

Last edited by Chika; 25 Feb 2005 at 00:04.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:57   #30
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
*stuff*.
You really make me smile with your "Ėm so good posts"`
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 01:11   #31
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Rofl. First off, NEVER compare me to a fencesitter, the winning alliance didn't attack you for the fist 3/4 of the round. Hahaha! You brag that you were a "big boy"
Also, everyone knows all I attacked was top 20 planets all round! Ask Mix and mdk (hi guys)
3rd I was #3 before cypher "farmed" elvis. And I was top 10 most of the round. verify it with your friends. Sadly, you and elviz have no case to support that you guys can play well. Why? because the first time you had real incoming you were OWNED. Your roids were sweet btw. How was vacation? Like I said, I wipe the floor with any of you. I never sat the fence at any point in my career. Considering you got owned and then went into vacation, I can't see why you would even reply....
I never newbie bashed btw. Here on AD, it is ok to lie in general, but with specific charges to a persons performance, you can't just talk out of your neck. You suck at PA. if you didn't know, now you know.
you should really brag a bit more, i still need mangifiying glasses to see your e-penis
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 01:36   #32
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
you should really brag a bit more, i still need mangifiying glasses to see your e-penis
I will!! I love the attention.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 01:42   #33
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
You really make me smile with your "Ėm so good posts"`
And you make me smile also. For the record, I care "NAE" about what you might have been or were.
happy i could convince you to make a post great one.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 22:01   #34
Darky

Quote:
I will!! I love the attention.
i noticed, but why?
you have some real life problems? no one notices you there? canīt you get any attention? are you still a virgin and trying to compensate that here on these boards? talk to us, we can help you, we really can
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 01:31   #35
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Chikas a good guy who is playing you all
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 01:34   #36
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

And tbh, hes dominated PA since hes started playing seriously. He played straight up when he was in our alliance, there was never a problem getting def ships from him, hed send cover fleets even when he knew he wasnt going to land, and I never saw him farming....And still almost grabbed #1

Last edited by Fyodor; 26 Feb 2005 at 01:40.
Fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:54   #37
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
i noticed, but why?
you have some real life problems? no one notices you there? canīt you get any attention? are you still a virgin and trying to compensate that here on these boards? talk to us, we can help you, we really can
holier than thou.

your post makes me sick.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 15:40   #38
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
i noticed, but why?
I think u know enuff people that need ur help already.. as weve seen in SG3.. 10 min ticks..

Last edited by Alessio; 26 Feb 2005 at 15:51.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 20:05   #39
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Once again Darky's humor is completely lost in translation over the internet.... I guess we WP HC just have bad taste in humor, which we find completely halarious

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 20:14   #40
Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I think u know enuff people that need ur help already.. as weve seen in SG3.. 10 min ticks..
i do? well, i havenīt played SG3 cause i had no time, but from what i heard WP had lots of fun playing it and we even had other alliance members begging us to let them play SG with us because of the fun we have
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 05:52   #41
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
i do? well, i havenīt played SG3 cause i had no time, but from what i heard WP had lots of fun playing it and we even had other alliance members begging us to let them play SG with us because of the fun we have
ur bragging about nothing special, even PleaseJoinMe! had peeps joining bcz of the fun they have..and plenty of other allies did 2.. it cud be special and new for ur ally tho..

and ur post has nothing to do with the line u quoted

owyeah btw:
Quote:
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 11:38   #42
The Seal
*idle*

The Seal is on a distinguished road

/me liked the limerick
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 17:12   #43
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

who where these people?
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 18:20   #44
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point

like i said before.. Nit ur just weird..

My account wasnt deleted yay
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 22:29   #45
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

You know you love me Niko

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 23:58   #46
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
And tbh, hes dominated PA since hes started playing seriously. He played straight up when he was in our alliance, there was never a problem getting def ships from him, hed send cover fleets even when he knew he wasnt going to land, and I never saw him farming....And still almost grabbed #1
------------------

lol talk about a suck up , why dont ya just bend over for chika im sure he wont take long