User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:07   #1
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Good Bye r12

Well this is it ppl time for me to quit the round.You maybe asking why
well heres ur answer
Atm my rl is shitty and i need to fix this
this round has coused me to much stress and i need to relax
But i am happy for the round so id like to thank every1 for it
I made my goals this round wich im very proud of
T20
T15 with my gal
T1 Mistu planet
wished i could do more but hey im only human
To end this i would like to thank a few ppl
Glups : for being a good friend and gal m8 and helping me pass over some things
Icewind : who i allways there for me when im in need
Iron : my gal m8 wich reminded me how a beginer can do lots of things and grow up
BigFoot and goldeneye my gal m8s who reported my def calls
All the ppl from #spawnlair who allways helped me with defence
MISTU for being the best alliance i have been in and for offering a great morale support for me
FAnG from wich i learn alot from the mestakes they/we did
1up/lch/ND/wp/hr for the wonderfull chalanges
Gar for beign the biggest n00b ever
PA team wich owned this round
And all my friends
If i missed some1 out plz forgive me as i said im only humand and got 1 keyboard and 2 hands
so take care ppl and see you next round
PS: ill still be arround so if u wana chat u can find me in #spawnlair where every1 is welcomed
ThunderCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:11   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Good Bye r12

So that it? you quit the round? loose some rocks? ever asked yourself why your alliance is on the loosing side? because guys like you are playing only when they win, you were for few ticks last night, on the loosing side, so you leaving your alliance in the battle field, NO respect at all.

( and on top of everything, you just pissed me...)

Quote:
I made my goals this round wich im very proud of
T20
T15 with my gal
T1 Mistu planet
Dont think so, to be honest, you do or dont do your goals, when the round ends, and when it will end you will probably be in top200 or something.
If What you claims is right, well i have to announce that i should have quit at tick 54, i was top10 for few ticks, My Greatest Glory.

But dont take it personal, its just im very disappointed of how very FAST some people do give up.

Last edited by alch; 1 Dec 2004 at 13:16.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:13   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I think you may have the wrong forum, old chap.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:14   #4
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Bye ThunderCat!
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:15   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I think you may have the wrong forum, old chap.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:18   #6
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

heh, TC i was in ur position. Top10, Top mistu. Basic fact is, shit happens, once u loose rocks u do not pick up ur bags and leave (even though i was close myself though i stayed and continued to play). So whatever little amount of respect i had for u, it is now gone.

Ciao
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:20   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that sux m8, hope things work out for u irl
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:22   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

probably wrong forum, but gl etc, i was pwnin, lost roids but im still playing yourself should do the same
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:23   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

ROFL. Round isn't over. I rebuke your attempt to try and claim top MISTU planet top 20. Mistu may have farted this round. But you technically, and morally are NOT thier top planet.
Thanks.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:28   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This has to be the most amount of people who still play Planetarion posting in a thread on GD EVER

Well for at least like 18 months.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:29   #11
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

Your best rank is 17 which last occurred in tick 1161.

and im not fking quiting coz i lost roids.i need real life now.and i wana fix this
ill still be arround playng and offering defence but not playng hardocore
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:35   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you da man

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:39   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCat
Your best rank is 17 which last occurred in tick 1161.

and im not fking quiting coz i lost roids.i need real life now.and i wana fix this
ill still be arround playng and offering defence but not playng hardocore
no you arent are you...you need rl...so you play pa hardcore for 4 weeks and then realise it?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:40   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

this is GD.

The first Rule of GD is that you do not talk about planetarion.........
The second Rule of GD is that you do not talk about planetarion....

now you have your own sodding forum, go and post there. oh, and thanks for paying for this nice free forum for the rest of us.

schmucks.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:41   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
so you play pa hardcore for 4 weeks and then realise it?
i told u i was hardcore

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:43   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
this is GD.

The first Rule of GD is that you do not talk about planetarion.........
The second Rule of GD is that you do not talk about planetarion....

now you have your own sodding forum, go and post there. oh, and thanks for paying for this nice free forum for the rest of us.

schmucks.
rofl. You must be fat with a permanent dent in your forehead
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:50   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:51   #18
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahahahahaha.... no wait that didnt make any sense.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:52   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe in thread tennis, this will be an ace.

OVER TO YOU PD.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 15:42   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
that makes less sense than a young earth creationist. can you explain it to me?

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 16:10   #21
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

Thx for the support guys and keep in mind im not quiting coz i lost roids or anything
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:38   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ok we won`t.

I AM QUITTING BECAUSE I HAVE LOST A ROID DUE TO SOMEONE COV OPPING ME OH NOES
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:47   #23
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

You shouldnt leave but instead use your big fleet to help your alliance mates that defended you all round.

But I guess loyalty and dedication only goes so far for the 'leet' t20 planets. Lose some roids and quit.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:47   #24
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

haha lmao thundercat you lost some roids and then quit? and then DARE to say that's not the reason? ROFLMAODDDD hahahahahaha too bad it wasn't me who got them heh
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 00:19   #25
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
heh, TC i was in ur position. Top10, Top mistu. Basic fact is, shit happens, once u loose rocks u do not pick up ur bags and leave (even though i was close myself though i stayed and continued to play). So whatever little amount of respect i had for u, it is now gone.

Ciao
People allways belive the worst about others =/
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 00:56   #26
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

I left PA because it was shit.

At least have a proper reason for quitting.

Unread 2 Dec 2004, 06:26   #27
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

are u ppl hard headed?or what?Yes i lost roids 3600 in 1 day more exact.And yes this contributed to my leaving.But not in the way ur thinking,those incs and roid loss cosed me stress along with others.and this acumulation os stress is to much for me(atleat) so i need a lil time to calm down
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 09:48   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You cried and spat your dummy cos you lost roids. You were being beaten at football and you took your ball home before the game finished.

You suck.

Oh, and even think about replying in some kind of hostile way and I'll gang rape your family.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:54   #29
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

so you're just quitting pa hardcore, but will still send def and stuff? Right...so that warranted a post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:26   #30
zmeu
Diablo

zmeu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

best thread on these boards, lately.
zmeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 01:14   #31
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

OMFG NOO!!! The guy with the 2nd sexiest name on PA is leaving ? (Alessio wins) NOOO i never really met u but it was always 1 of my fondest dreams 2 steal u away sometime... sigh.. well gl hf

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote