User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2006, 11:25   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
The Bombay Bombings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5171864.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5171480.stm

Quite an impressive hit, only that itself screams al-quaida, especially since it was the 11th yet again.

I don´t believe it´s kashmir seperatists at all.

I wish to extend my support to anyone hurt or suffering from this barbaric attack.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 11:38   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Bombay Bombings

Wouldnt be Kashmir totally, its too well planned.

There was a report saying there was blasts to the north of country prior to the main blasts, which could lead it to be Osama and Co featuring Kashmir seps.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 11:51   #3
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Yeah a guy in Escape from Mumbai was ringing around his friends last night to make sure everyone was okay.

Harsh reminder to myself of the 07/07 bombings where i was doing the exact same thing myself. Going to probably be like it was in London where someone knows someone whose dad or something was either on or supposed to be on one of those trains.

My sincere condolences to anyone whose been caught up in these horrific acts of terror and i hope that eventually we'l get the ****ers and can stick them on a train thats gonna blow up.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 20:32   #4
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I just say put them in a room with the Victims' families for half an hour or so.

Condolences to anyone who knows anyone who was affected.
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 04:28   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was disappointed somewhat when i realised that this wasn't a joke thread a la the 7/7 attacks.

I think people took less than an hour before the first decent jokes appeared.

Declining GD? I pray not.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 07:15   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt we have too many posters in Mumbai to make jokes about it on our behalf.

It's not really our place to joke about other people's tragedies. Especially since the only jokes I can think of are racist anyway.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 07:39   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It's not really our place to joke about other people's tragedies.
Precisely