User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:31   #301
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: So question to exilition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
I would have had to agree with you if it wasnt for this

I dont know how it is for our other so called flak alliances.
Well, i have to disagree again, atm they are 5mill behind Subh, how are they benefitting from flaking instead of trying to gain another spot?

Or even try to secure theire #7 spot, which is in noway safe for them..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:33   #302
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Oh, now you added ToF aswell? If our "flak allies" hit all those low ratio targets then what the hell did we actually do? I dont recall you sitting in the attack channel have to continuesly listen to eX members whine why we have to hit crappy targets again

crappy targets as in high value low roidcount targets you speak off
I didn't just add ToF, I've stated several times throughout these threads that in my personal opinion they have been coordinating attacks with eX for a long time.

And being as 1up have been as low as 18th on average roid count then I'd say our ratio was pretty poor. And no, this is the whole point. Whilst the flak were hitting the low ratio 1up targets eX were waiting a couple of ticks while the def had been run and hitting the bigger 1ups. Now it seems you might be close to figuring out what difference having flak do your bidding makes.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters

Last edited by mazzelaar; 19 Dec 2005 at 20:40.
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:52   #303
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I didn't just add ToF, I've stated several times throughout these threads that in my personal opinion they have been coordinating attacks with eX for a long time.

And being as 1up have been as low as 18th on average roid count then I'd say our ratio was pretty poor. And no, this is the whole point. Whilst the flak were hitting the low ratio 1up targets eX were waiting a couple of ticks while the def had been run and hitting the bigger 1ups. Now it seems you might be close to figuring out what difference having flak do your bidding makes.
Please back that up with facts. If all of that is true, how the hell came is it so that we got stuck to many times with low roid high value targets. Except for the times when we just started hitting Angels, ND and 1up.
When pretty much every planet was roidfat. You make it look we had such nice sweet, fat, big targets most of the time. If that was actually true then wouldnt be more of the top 100 be filled with eXi planets, because hitting the bigger planets would evidently result in more score.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:57   #304
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Please back that up with facts. If all of that is true, how the hell came is it so that we got stuck to many times with low roid high value targets. Except for the times when we just started hitting Angels, ND and 1up.
When pretty much every planet was roidfat. You make it look we had such nice sweet, fat, big targets most of the time. If that was actually true then wouldnt be more of the top 100 be filled with eXi planets, because hitting the bigger planets would evidently result in more score.
It's fairly simple if you'd think for a second instead of trying to point score. At some point there are simply no roids left in an alliance.

I don't make it look like that at all but when there were fat 1up targets it was the exil hitting them whilst the flak carried on banging away at the low ratio stuff. This ultimately meant that there were eventually no decent 1up targets left. Incidentally that still didn't stop the flak hitting 1up even when eX had moved onto fatter Angels or ND planets. Once more a lesson in flak alliances blindly doing the bidding of eX.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:17   #305
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Well, i have to disagree again, atm they are 5mill behind Subh, how are they benefitting from flaking instead of trying to gain another spot?

Or even try to secure theire #7 spot, which is in noway safe for them..
I dont know what deals VgN and Subh have if there are any, what I do know is that certain people to easily shuffle it in our shoes as blocking and deliberetly twatting everyone over by outgunning the competition. Imo this is completly not the case. And the way the no1 spot has changed hands several times gives me reason not to agree with mazzelaar for instance.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:18   #306
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
It's fairly simple if you'd think for a second instead of trying to point score. At some point there are simply no roids left in an alliance.

I don't make it look like that at all but when there were fat 1up targets it was the exil hitting them whilst the flak carried on banging away at the low ratio stuff. This ultimately meant that there were eventually no decent 1up targets left. Incidentally that still didn't stop the flak hitting 1up even when eX had moved onto fatter Angels or ND planets. Once more a lesson in flak alliances blindly doing the bidding of eX.
I dont recall you beeing in our attack channels, how can you make such clames when you dont know who we hit and when we hit them.

eXilition

Last edited by KweKweK; 19 Dec 2005 at 21:28.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:32   #307
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I dont recall you beeing in our attack channels, how can you make such clames when you dont know who we hit and when we hit them.
We're just about capable of looking up who is attacking us on a list or are you now suggesting you might be the only ones with intel?

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:35   #308
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
We're just about capable of looking up who is attacking us on a list or are you now suggesting you might be the only ones with intel?
He never claimed to have any intel or being able to gather any

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibit A:
I dont recall you beeing in our attack channels
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:37   #309
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
He never claimed to have any intel
If they know who they're hitting then it's a foregone conclusion (I hope) that they didn't get it through having admin tools.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:42   #310
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
The EULA defines support accounts as follows:

(f) Support Accounts are accounts which are dedicated to undertaking specific
and repeated actions which result in an unfair benefit for a
planet/organisation, where an organisation is defined as an alliance or galaxy.

I think it is clear that joining in on a fleet catch is unlikely to be covered by this as it is not a repeated action. It is also the case that the said planets are not dedicated to the cause of defending the soecific organisation in question as they are themsleves in an alliance and hence are at least partially dedicated to defending that alliance.

In essence a support planet would be one which in essence allways assits a specific group without being a member of it.
this rule i already discussed and has never been clearly issued and is imo totally useless. First state clearly when you call something support. Weather if this planet gains a full 50/50 in roids 10/90 or 90/10 whatsoever. even considering using this rule on people who actively use their planet to attack whoever they want is their own right. and for sure you can keep on tweaking th EULA it only shows that its a failed EULA in the first case. game tactics should be made up in the game and not by a set of additional rules which clearly do not even work.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:49   #311
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

I would be happy to show you some of our old scan parsers of past attacks for example if that would convince you that it wasnt all just happy, fat, sweet, big targets that we have been hitting this round. Far from it tbh.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 22:46   #312
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Vgn

For starters, a disclaimer. I haven't been around all round due to having no internet connection, haven't run a planet or any of that. I know what's happening regarding VGN, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
"help exilition win and have little respect for themselves in the process" seems to be the only logical answer to that.

nqp (-:
Hi Tomkat.

I'm not going to try to slander you - why stoop to your level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Wouldn't rank 7 be a personal best for Vengeance? Please correct me if I'm wrong but even if I am it would definitely be one of the better ranks they've finished on.
We were 7th in Round 14, and 6th in Round 12 (but mass recruiting by us and Vision applied there, so I won't go on about it).

Quote:
Not really, subh may have had fun. To me it seems like VGN didn't. Given that Subh avoided 1up more than most I would be less inclined to label them as flak as I would an alliance like vgn.
So you're trying to say that since Subh avoided you, they must have had more fun? I'd regard it more as us taking on a challenge one that not every alliance would be keen on.

It's funny how everyone wants to judge us on how we choose to play our round. In Round 14, we didn't get involved (no allies, no NAPs) and because of that, alliances who hoped to turn to us for help got rejected. But that was how we'd chosen to play the summer round.

So we start Round 15 with the same - no allies, no NAPs. Then eXilition approached us in mid-November for a NAP, with a view to greater co-operation. Given that we had quite a bit of incoming from them, we accepted. Whether or not we assisted to too great an amount is for us to decide in hindsight, not for ND and 1up to judge on AD.

Of course ND and 1up aren't happy. They're the alliances that we were attacking. Are they really going to say "fair dues, they hit us, we hit them, it's all part of the political game". Of course not. We're made out to be spineless puppets of eX - and it's great propaganda, I'll give you that. But that's all it is.

Our aim for this round? To finish as high as possible. We didn't aim for number 1, just as Reunion didn't last round until they got close to it. Where people choose to hit us, then damnit we'll have our vengeance™ upon them - and we expect the same to happen to us.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 22:52   #313
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Mazz has an opinion and he is sticking to it, but i don't believe he is totally correct in a number of points. Exi were definately not just hitting fat targets, and the list of alliances that co-operated with Exi in attacks was limited at best for a good many times. Majority of the alliances mentioned in your superblock were definately not just muppets that we told what to do. I was not in charge of the attacks though but i do know more of what was happening than you do i would say, unless of course you were indeed in the attacks chans.

And when you say sucking def for Exi, well i could claim the same about 1up sucking defence for Angels, or maybe even G-II, ROCK, TGV sucking defence for Angels aswell. There were a number of instances when i was dc-ing that supported this including attacks on my gal/planet which drew up suspicions. However as i do not have the required information i will not be drawn into a slagging match about a subject which would be based on pure speculation.

It's too easy to accuse with limited intel, on what ive read i do dought some of the argument posted.

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 23:20   #314
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vgn

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Of course ND and 1up aren't happy. They're the alliances that we were attacking. Are they really going to say "fair dues, they hit us, we hit them, it's all part of the political game". Of course not. We're made out to be spineless puppets of eX - and it's great propaganda, I'll give you that. But that's all it is.

Our aim for this round? To finish as high as possible. We didn't aim for number 1, just as Reunion didn't last round until they got close to it. Where people choose to hit us, then damnit we'll have our vengeance™ upon them - and we expect the same to happen to us.
Actually i'm pro blocking so I have no problem with it. People bleating about omg there was a huge powerblock can cry me a river as far as i care.

What I question is the fact that you think your strategy is some kind of good idea. Instead of going for a strategy that worked solely for your own benefit, you opted for one that went out chiefly to benefit another. ND could go in the VGN direction and finish maybe 5th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
So what is the goal for VGN this round? As you seem to know all about it.

Oh and about the support alliance part, some ppl call it being allied, some call it attack cooperation.
But atm i think i am in a support alliance.
To top it off one of your members has posted in this thread on this forum with a post that shouts that your priorities are pretty much out of kilter. The most laughable element of this is that VGN planets have been seen defending another alliance's planet, instead of its own.

Personally, I think napping any big alliance when you aren't of sizeable stature is being asked to hit shit targets and to be taken for a ride. Because ultimately, unless you fight your corner, alliances like 1up and exilition are going to fist you sideways in terms of what you're targeting because they know they can get away with it. You chose to hit ND? So bloody what. I don't give a shit. ND losing is our own big fat fault and we'll have to deal with it internally and make our military stronger. The fact exilition had a big block has little to do with us losing.

But let's read this thread and look at your ranking, look at the opinions of one of your members and why not chuck in some facts and look at some of your targetting and fleet movements. So where exactly are VGN's priorities? By the looks of things you've sold your own members down the river so simply benefit someone else so that you can all pat yourselves on the back in your HC channel because you've got your alliance to influence the round's winners to the actual detriment of your own membership by doing someone else's donkey work. If finishing above F-Crew is all you can manage by pursuing the strategy you are, I'm sure your members are thrilled.

Seriously, if a VGN HC wants to laud it over ND for it finishing 2nd, we can talk about your strategy all night long and point out what a load of misguided cack it is.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 23:48   #315
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Laud it over ND for finishing 2nd? I never said anything even approaching that.

I appreciate MegaNova's post, and we've been talking tonight. If I'd been around all round, then there wouldn't have been a need - but as we all know, real life is just something that you can't avoid.

Alliances may aim for perfection, but they can't always find it. Some get closer to it than others, but it's rare that anyone gets there. We all know that experience is vital - some alliances have it in spades, others don't. Has that affected our dealings with eX? Undoubtedly - every little factor will affect relationships in some way.

lokken, you've been around since the year dot and so I appreciate your posts. Constructive criticism, yeah? I wish it was. Don't try to make out that we've sold our members down the river when we haven't even approached that. Mistakes have been made but they are something to learn from.

Take NewDawn in Round 14. Attacks from 1up meant that you fell fairly quickly - which is totally understandable given how ND came into the round. You learnt from that this round, and did pretty well from all accounts considering the incoming you received.

Now let us do the same - learn from our mistakes and improve. Thank you.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 00:39   #316
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Rar, rar, rar!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 09:30   #317
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
Mazz has an opinion and he is sticking to it, but i don't believe he is totally correct in a number of points. Exi were definately not just hitting fat targets, and the list of alliances that co-operated with Exi in attacks was limited at best for a good many times. Majority of the alliances mentioned in your superblock were definately not just muppets that we told what to do. I was not in charge of the attacks though but i do know more of what was happening than you do i would say, unless of course you were indeed in the attacks chans.
I never said you only hit fat ones. I said you were the ones hitting the fat ones when they existed. Of course X couldn't only hit fat 1up targets because they were so few and far between. Clear enough?

I don't need to be in the attack chans, I was in the defence chans going through our incoming as it came in. I'm takling purely from the point of view of 1up. How Angels were attacked is of no real concern of mine.

Quote:
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 09:43   #318
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
So you're trying to say that since Subh avoided you, they must have had more fun? I'd regard it more as us taking on a challenge one that not every alliance would be keen on.
Nothing as sinister as that. It was a gross, tongue in cheek generalistion because there was a vgn member saying they were unhappy and a subh member saying they had fun.

Quote:
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 12:28   #319
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
The EULA defines support accounts as follows:

(f) Support Accounts are accounts which are dedicated to undertaking specific
and repeated actions which result in an unfair benefit for a
planet/organisation, where an organisation is defined as an alliance or galaxy.

I think it is clear that joining in on a fleet catch is unlikely to be covered by this as it is not a repeated action. It is also the case that the said planets are not dedicated to the cause of defending the soecific organisation in question as they are themsleves in an alliance and hence are at least partially dedicated to defending that alliance.

In essence a support planet would be one which in essence allways assits a specific group without being a member of it.
I guess it doesnt take an exil rocket scientest to work out the loop hole straight away.

Ah well no wonder they started catching up to the top again no problems after dropping like a brick when the rule first came out.

Like exil say they never actually break the rules and I believe them they just find ways around them and exploit them and in my eyes spoil the game.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 12:32   #320
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Nothing as sinister as that. It was a gross, tongue in cheek generalistion because there was a vgn member saying they were unhappy and a subh member saying they had fun.
I didnt say i was unhappy, what i said was that i got the feeling that i was in a support alliance of eXilition.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 12:50   #321
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I guess it doesnt take an exil rocket scientest to work out the loop hole straight away.

Ah well no wonder they started catching up to the top again no problems after dropping like a brick when the rule first came out.

Like exil say they never actually break the rules and I believe them they just find ways around them and exploit them and in my eyes spoil the game.
Please share the facts you're basing this on. I doubt you will find many people stating this round was spoiled.

eXilition
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 12:56   #322
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

"Propaganda, everything you breathe, everything you read,
everything you see on TV, got a piece of, propaganda,
everything you trust, people tell you whats nice when its ****ed,
call it what is, that is what it all is"

Where did you get all those allies from, really?
EXil have had a few NAPs this round, what do you expect?
From early on we were being hammered by Angels\1up (then top4 allies) so a drive force with 2vs1 +(random inc atleast), later we had 1up\ND\Angels actively targetting\(Include fleetcatches) so that is 240 very actively players against 80, seeing as your HC, maybe you can answer me if you'd do something or nothing at all?
[ 160vs80 - and 240vs80 ] In neither of these cases? ( I personally would never stay in such an alliance, that just sit by and do nothing to increase their chances of winning )

So what happened about the naps?
You might say we "blocked" first, but we did nothing before the enemies were there, and in numbers (Believe me you were).
Although you claim you had no blocks\cooperation on your part, that doesn't lessen the pressure on the very alliance we are speaking about, now does it?

We had 2 naps, 1 friendly during entire round ( ALL naps were done throughout the round and at alot later stages ( ND scenario example, 3 on1 c'mon? ) .

I think its rather you who should stop underestimating HC of the lower alliances, and maybe, just maybe you can try to understand they run a schedule of their own?
Just because they don't got all the best players, doesn't mean their bad HCs, so stop threating them as such.

And to the comment about us blatantly using friends as flak, we didn't such things, we have threated everyone fairly - there might have been a night or two, that we actually did this ( yes even EXil members need morale refills, CAUSE WERE NOT BOTS ), and our ambitions were bigger, but we have more then made up for this with faking, and having and active and good military, (don't count out the possiblity some alliances\good HCs also knows to take advantage of this "HEY EXILS SENDING ALL THEIR BOTS AT 1up, LETS ATTACK!!"21")

Stop looking for excuses, this is the pure reality ;
Quote:
1 eXilition 72385 80 4,120,841 329,667,327
2 NewDawn 42937 79 3,972,210 313,804,605
3 Angels 87593 80 3,670,459 293,636,782
4 LCH 85599 76 3,592,632 273,040,067
5 1up 61784 80 3,113,863 249,109,073
For military effectivity, there is no doubt 1up and ND deserves to switch places there,
and yes imho 1up was the real driveforce that made both Angels\1up go through our defences, and there was infact alot of nights 1up did the early waves with Angels coming later.
This was not propaganda, and would infact indicate you had no deals with Angels, but they kept hitting us, so why should you dirty your hands with work that was already done?

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 13:32   #323
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Laud it over ND for finishing 2nd? I never said anything even approaching that.

I appreciate MegaNova's post, and we've been talking tonight. If I'd been around all round, then there wouldn't have been a need - but as we all know, real life is just something that you can't avoid.

lokken, you've been around since the year dot and so I appreciate your posts. Constructive criticism, yeah? I wish it was. Don't try to make out that we've sold our members down the river when we haven't even approached that. Mistakes have been made but they are something to learn from.

Take NewDawn in Round 14. Attacks from 1up meant that you fell fairly quickly - which is totally understandable given how ND came into the round. You learnt from that this round, and did pretty well from all accounts considering the incoming you received.

Now let us do the same - learn from our mistakes and improve. Thank you.
Hey i'm not the one being near apologetic for his alliances strategy and being pretty sheepish on his opinion on his alliance's strategy while trying to defend it by claiming that I should stick to "constructive criticism" and that I have no right whatsoever to scrutinise your strategy.

I smell inconsistency like a fart in a lift on this forum - as much as I don't believe by any stretch you endorse your alliance's strategy and that even so you have every responsibility to defend it, that doesn't mean I should leave it alone.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:36   #324
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
Where did you get all those allies from, really?
EXil have had a few NAPs this round, what do you expect?
A NAP is that you dont attack eachother.
When you help defending a fleet catch and you get targets assigned from another alliance i think you have something more then a NAP.

Maybe you knew all the stuff that was going on in insomnia in r14, but i kinda doubt you know all thats going on in eXilition in r15.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:35   #325
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please share the facts you're basing this on. I doubt you will find many people stating this round was spoiled.
New rule comes in exil drop like a brick into 3rd position.

Exil not happy.

Exil works round them (rules) by using other alliances to defend them occasianlly get a few first time offences here and there thats ok coz everyone knows PA team are soft on the rules get a few defence planets in alliances and hey as long as they defend the alliance they idle in its all good in the world again.

But as I said its not breaking any rules its just exploiting where you can and ofc this round wont be spoiled for everyone like round 13 was as we all love coming 2nd honest

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:43   #326
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you help defending a fleet catch and you get targets assigned from another alliance i think you have something more then a NAP.

Maybe you knew all the stuff that was going on in insomnia in r14, but i kinda doubt you know all thats going on in eXilition in r15.
And I suppose you do?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:49   #327
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

What you think or do not think, is irrelevant to the matter -
Sadly I have done very little for EXil this round (except preround), but some goods I got to keep (trying to convince them I am very muh active and rocking whilst I'm not really, just active )

On the contruary, I think pretty much everyone knew what was going on in Insomnia r14, that alliance certainly didn't have the organization that lyes behind EXil, and we saw it suffering very much from it, on a day to day basis.

And sure, they could try "sneak" away things from me, but why would they? (Woulda been kinda easier getting rid of me, would it not?
I do infact know very much of whats going on in EXil - but I doubt I know it all, the organization is just to big and nobody is willing to let me in on this cheat thing yet, but thats alright, I'm no cheater.

And I'm very much aware of the terms of a NAP - Non Aggresion Pact - kinda speaks for itself doesn't? Or did you buy into all the shit that I'm a retard and 1up are Gods from the 3rd world?

... unless you care to prove me otherwise..

Oh and really, if some of our planets got contacts\friends in other alllies thats non of our concern, and you don't expect us to say "NOOOO, dont get def from hiiim" - Just because he is not of our alliance. I would like to see more cases, maybe then we would have a case to discuss.

Enough of this drivel already.

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:56   #328
SkyHead

Quote:

Exil not happy.

Exil works round them (rules) by using other alliances to defend them occasianlly get a few first time offences here and there thats ok coz everyone knows PA team are soft on the rules get a few defence planets in alliances and hey as long as they defend the alliance they idle in its all good in the world again.

But as I said its not breaking any rules its just exploiting where you can and ofc this round wont be spoiled for everyone like round 13 was as we all love coming 2nd honest
Your just a sore loser, I think the amount of firepower concentrated on us had very much to do with that - and maybe I can say this once and for all ?

Thanks for thinking we cheat, I think rather we should look at it as a compliment.

We must own you pretty bad.....
Really, so much bullshit in one place I can take a bath in it \o/

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:17   #329
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why would you take a bath in bullshit
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:23   #330
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Exil not happy.

the week we dropped we received very concentrated and heavy incs... as one of eXi's MO's i know how many defense calls we had that week...
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:24   #331
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jian_yee
the week we dropped we received very concentrated and heavy incs... as one of eXi's MO's i know how many defense calls we had that week...
I was going to say the same thing, but everytime I do I get told my intel is flawed.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:25   #332
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I was going to say the same thing, but everytime I do I get told my intel is flawed.

-NitinA

lol... intel flawed? u are watching the calls come in in person... how illogical is that :P
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:26   #333
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA

-NitinA
your intel is flawed.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:46   #334
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

what does "intel" mean?
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 22:20   #335
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

eXilition FTW :xmas:
\o/
xx
love tuxeh

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 23:16   #336
are
former and current VGN HC

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I cant remember him beeing an HC and thus able to speak for VgN. An HC statement would be the only thing that will alter my opinion.
I am enough a VGN HC to speak for VGN I guess.
Current HC team consists of furball (almost no inet, no planet), RobTD (busy with excams, partially no inet) and myself.
I am a technical person and I care little about having political relations to any alliance out there. VGN attacks those that are combined top hostile to us in past 24/72 tick, highest value and best roid ratio. We did this whole round, this is why ND and Angles got more incomings from us, while 1up got considerably less, they are just XP-whoring and have no reasonable valued planets.
Unfortunately xVx and ToF teamed up against us at some point and we had to retal them despite they had puny planets with rarely anything to gain. The medium alliance we are, we failed somewhat and only hit ToF who learned their lesson. Yesterday Rock/HR teamed up against us, so we had to hit them, despite they don't suit the policy, either. Btw, again we failed and only hit Rock, apologies to HR for neglecting you, we will check if we find a date to fix this.
So apart from these 2 occasion VGN fights the best possibly targetted alliance with as high ranks, as high value and as high roids as possible. And ofc we aim to bypass their ranks.
Unfortunately we are all having a huge share of this thing called 'life', so we are not ranked where we want to be.
My apologies to everyone we have not hit as hard as we wanted to and apologies if we hit a smaller planet than possible, it had not been intended. We work on this and will improove our attacks. And ofc it will be our own attacks, we are no support alliance with no own goals for anyone.

Regards,
_are_
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 23:59   #337
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

and if hr were ex lapdogs and vgn were, why would they fight?:P
they just chose a side. vgn havent really been def draining for ex much, dunno bout hr and subh.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:10   #338
Geezer77

Quote:

Exil not happy.

I would like to say one of the reasons why we dropped heavily in that period your talking about has nothing to do with Support planets, but the fact we had no DC's on on certain days. Partially my fault as i was Head-DC at the time, and activity had dropped due to numerous reasons. I will not say anymore than this i there is no need to discuss the internal organisation of Exi in any more detail. But from someone with so limited intel into this matter, it is a pure assumption that it was caused by the new rule being brought into place. I can put partially the blame on myself, as you can see, it was sorted in a very quick and organised manner.

I would also like to state 1-2 days after Exi lost heavily after the new rule, we hit back and made those responsible pay a bit. You can;t be perfect, and No alliance including EXi were nowhere near that. Assumptions are great when you sole intention is utter BS.

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 00:18   #339
Geezer77

Quote:

And you do know what was going on in Exilition at this time. My point of this reply is when was it against any rule or against any spirit of the game to help out an alliance that is friendly to you on a one off occasion. I have played this game since R3, i have seen alot happen, i have used many different tactics to get defence for myself or freinds/gal mates. This instance your talking about is no big deal, every alliance (top alliance at least) has used this tactic, and i dought anyone has the balls to deny it.

You can maybe blame the alliances who defended responsible, but in all honesty, it's there decision on how to use there alliance fleets, i don't see why people who can attack at will complain when people decide to defend at will. If the HCs thought it would benefit there alliance in the long run, i would of probably done the same if i was in there position.

And the description of a Nap or Alliance is all based on interpretaion, no one will ever think exactly the same on these matters, so i can't really be bothered getiing into this topic again.

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 10:32   #340
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Your just a sore loser, I think the amount of firepower concentrated on us had very much to do with that - and maybe I can say this once and for all ?

Thanks for thinking we cheat, I think rather we should look at it as a compliment.

We must own you pretty bad.....

I am such a loser lol if only i had known.

Oh sorry I didnt lose this round I didnt really play and I joined UK alliance to watch the game from the inside.

I didnt say you cheat at all I think you won the round fair and square I was just saying using other alliances once or twice is a good way to Win the round but also a not so good way as it ruins the game for other alliances who solely depend on the own members and galaxy members.

How can you own me skyhead ? My missus is the only person who owns me hence why i have to wash the dishes in a minute.

And you shouldnt bath in your own bullshit kinda disturbing tbh.

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 10:38   #341
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
I would like to say one of the reasons why we dropped heavily in that period your talking about has nothing to do with Support planets, but the fact we had no DC's on on certain days. Partially my fault as i was Head-DC at the time, and activity had dropped due to numerous reasons. I will not say anymore than this i there is no need to discuss the internal organisation of Exi in any more detail. But from someone with so limited intel into this matter, it is a pure assumption that it was caused by the new rule being brought into place. I can put partially the blame on myself, as you can see, it was sorted in a very quick and organised manner.
You where doing so well I was nodding my head think "yes nice good good nice to see a good constructive arguement back at me knocking back my assumption that was trying to pull out some answers" but as usual with all exil members

Quote:
I would also like to state 1-2 days after Exi lost heavily after the new rule, we hit back and made those responsible pay a bit. You can;t be perfect, and No alliance including EXi were nowhere near that. Assumptions are great when you sole intention is utter BS.
Always have to end on a high or an insult dont you.

I thought you was ok till utter BS came out of now where now i just think ur an idiot.

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:53   #342
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:

Exil not happy.

You have a good post here, tho I have to disagree with some of it.

You use the word occasionally which in my eyes is pretty vague. An estimated number would be in place, because now you leave everyone pretty much guessing at what you exactly mean and you might imply a wrong situation with it.

As SkyHead mentioned before some of our members have friends/contacts in other alliances and if they got them to def them I'm happy for them. To lable them as support planets under a different tag is in my eyes hastily making conclusions with out knowing all the facts on the situation. As for example Gate mentioned he defended or got defended by Icewind I believe it was, these kind of situations probably occured with us aswell.

As for my experiences as a DC (Have been DC'ing approx 3 weeks before the end of the round) I have encountered out of tag defens twice. Once was a fleetcatch I was handling and I got 1 planet as incluster defens from a friendly alliance. The other one I do not have to share, because that was pretty much the one were this thread started about and is already known what happened there.

eXilition
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:24   #343
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I must agree with KweKweK, as far as I know we had like 5 scanners who had those viper def fleets or something similar and who could've been considered as support planets. Still they were members of our alliance and were integrated into the defence point system and had to send defence. To us they were members of our alliance, even though not in tag to you, support planets. I myself define support planets as multi accounts made by certain people and then used them through vncs or other undetectable cheating methods. PA crew needsd to close them and had to come up with a new rule. Fair enough just not all planets are support planets and some are really people dedicating their time to help their alliance with scanning and defence. And don't even bring in other alliances because their members can hardly be defined as support planets. It's always been normal in PA for one alliance to help another if the need arouse just as it's normal for alliances to co-op their attacks and share targets. Last time we did it was in round13 and then it was normal, I don't really know what has changed since I didn't play round14. Yet again, I always enjoy team games and hate free-for-all's. But this round hardly had any traditional blocking, just mutual enemies and a bit of helping each other. When we received ND/1up/Angel incs of 200 fleets per night we didn't call you a block, you just had a mutual enemy. Indeed it's hard to fight alone against 3 alliances and even though you might say that they all played alone they still targetted eX because we were the most dangerous to all of the three. Thus we needed some help and some other alliances were keen on hitting you for revenge or for other reasons when why not co-operate our attacks, they do more damage then and noone piggies each other. There was nothing wrong in this round, it was the most interesting PA round ever and the winner was not known until 5 days 'til the very end. This has never happened before and when normally traditional block games end after 2 weeks then this untraditional semi-block game was very interesting and exciting and needed all alliances to give everything.

It would be lame for me to say that the best alliance won but I think that we deserved it as we really gave everything for it and especially in the last war against ND a lot of members regained hope and become even more active and did everything in their power to take this victory. Thanks also to our opponents, you really made our round extremely difficult. Though I'd 'thank' the stats also, frigates were unstppable this round.

Last edited by HK; 21 Dec 2005 at 12:49.
HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 20:41   #344
noah02
The Original Terran

Thumbs up Re: So question to exilition...

Quote:
You have a good post here, tho I have to disagree with some of it.

You use the word occasionally which in my eyes is pretty vague. An estimated number would be in place, because now you leave everyone pretty much guessing at what you exactly mean and you might imply a wrong situation with it.

As SkyHead mentioned before some of our members have friends/contacts in other alliances and if they got them to def them I'm happy for them. To lable them as support planets under a different tag is in my eyes hastily making conclusions with out knowing all the facts on the situation. As for example Gate mentioned he defended or got defended by Icewind I believe it was, these kind of situations probably occured with us aswell.

As for my experiences as a DC (Have been DC'ing approx 3 weeks before the end of the round) I have encountered out of tag defens twice. Once was a fleetcatch I was handling and I got 1 planet as incluster defens from a friendly alliance. The other one I do not have to share, because that was pretty much the one were this thread started about and is already known what happened there.
:thumbs up:

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 22:30   #345
Geezer77

Quote:
You where doing so well I was nodding my head think "yes nice good good nice to see a good constructive arguement back at me knocking back my assumption that was trying to pull out some answers" but as usual with all exil members

I thought you was ok till utter BS came out of now where now i just think ur an idiot.
Sorry, but what are you trying to say, your first comment i just don't understand the point your trying to get across?? How do you know what i always do on these forums, my posts on these forums are very limited and have never been in reply to you. So unless your a big fan of mine, then quite frankly i don't see how you can judge me just on the one post i made. And i thought my particular comment was quite valid, as all your post was trying to say is that obviously exilition were using mass support planets becuase we lost heavily 1 night after it was brought into place. The fact you used no other information to back up your opinion practically makes your post as useless as a chocolate fireguard if you want any credibility that is.

If your only reply is to say im an idiot, then i think i pretty much proved my point in that your post was just a load of rubbish just to try and dis-credit the alliance in question. You are basing your post on nothing more than speculation, i was basing mine on the information i recieved while i was DC-ing at the exact time in question. Now please don't insult my intelligence again!!

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 04:47   #346
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:

All your comments don't address the issues, but are rather a logical fallcy. Refute the points, not the character of the person or alliance.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 07:21   #347
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Revenge is sweet next round. /me waves to HR + Subh before you guys become lapdogs again.

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:52   #348
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Revenge is sweet next round. /me waves to HR + Subh before you guys become lapdogs again.
And I thought Ian Paisley was bitter... I guess not
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 01:08   #349
Geezer77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Basing next round on revenge, would be a foolish gesture. All it ever makes is more enemies and never actually gets you anywhere. But then again, Angels did change there whole gameplan to revenge near the end of the round so i guess we should expect no less from some of it's members.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 10:13   #350
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basing next round on revenge, would be a foolish gesture. All it ever makes is more enemies and never actually gets you anywhere. But then again, Angels did change there whole gameplan to revenge near the end of the round so i guess we should expect no less from some of it's members.
Wrong and .... wrong.

If we genuinly wanted to bash you at all costs, you'd have noticed it. Sure some strong words have been said in the heat of the moment, and surely we partly reacted on that last hit ... it didn't however mean we'd dedicate our round to bashing Exi.

and the 2nd wrong would be that there will be no grudges held at all next round. You don't even know who our members will be so how could you possible claim some would hold grudges?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote